Swirl CFNM Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there silently in shame with my cock a shadow of its former erect self.

Jackie stopped struggling and turned to get a better look at me. "Why Mary?"

"You know why Jackie. To embarrass you like you always embarrass me."

"And you'd do that to him too?"

"He likes it. He's just shocked right now. Give him a few minutes and he's going to be big and hard for you," Mary said proudly.

Mary was right; even in my embarrassment I started getting hard right in front of them.

"See there. Much better," Mary said enthusiastically.

I finally spoke up. "Why do you want to embarrass her Mary?"

"Shit, this bitch here is always embarrassing me with her crazy sexual exploits. Since we're twins we talk about everything. She will not stop about who she fucking. Where she fucking. This dick that dick. So I thought I would one up her."

"Bitch I only tease you with pictures. Now you got to go and show me in person. What the fuck's with that?"

"I had to one up you. Look at that big fucking white cock!"

"Jesus Mary you're crazy."

"Shut up. You've done crazier shit," Mary shot back.

"So this is how you introduce me to your man," Jackie asked?

"Oh he's not my man. He's my white boy," Mary laughed.

"White boy? What does that mean?"

"He gets naked for me and does whatever I want."

Jackie looked at her confused and then at me. I just nodded yes.

"Well motherfucker. Like what? You fucking?"

"Maybe."

Mary had a wicked look in her eye. Looked at me, laughed and said, "John I'd like you to fuck Jackie!"

"Ahh hell no. Stop it Mary." But, then even Jackie started to laugh. The tension finally starting to ease up completely in the room. "Besides, he's too thin for me."

Jackie's comment stung me a little since I have always been self conscious about not being very muscular.

"Shut up. You'd do anything with that big dick. How many dicks you had that big you slut?"

"Mmmmm, to be honest only one other," Jackie responded.

My confidence slowly returning. My cock getting even firmer.

"So really what do you two really do," Jackie asked?

"Well this is only the start of our second time together and we were discussing what to do when you so rudely interrupted us," Mary said.

"And what was that?" Jackie asked.

"John was just telling me he can cook his ass off and was about to tell me what he likes to cook," Mary said proudly looking at me.

"I do like to cook. I'm pretty good. I really love seeing people enjoy my cooking," I said.

"What do you like to cook?" Jackie asked.

"Barbecue is my specialty. I'm very serious about Barbecue. All Barbecue. I'm really a purist when it comes to Barbecue. Don't think I would be able to prove that to you today since that is an involved process and takes a bit of time to prepare. But, I would love to make that happen for you."

"What else are you going to cook to impress us out of our clothes?" Mary laughed.

"I like to cook a lot of things, but, I want to take your challenge seriously. I have a simple dish that I make, nothing fancy, but, I get A LOT of requests for it. You probably have most of the ingredients already. Do you have a grill outside?"

"Yes I do. And its private too so you damn well better grill naked," again Mary laughed.

"Perfect."

"Well what are you going to make?" Jackie asked.

"That's a surprise," I shot back.

"That's not fair. And I have to get back to work," Jackie cried.

"What time do you get off?"

"4:30. I could be back here about 5:00."

"Well Mary if its ok with you? We will probably need to run to the store for a few things. But, I really would love to cook for you both."

"Ok, but your mine white boy," Mary joked.

"You going to be ok with him while I'm gone Mary?" Jackie said half seriously half joking.

"Trust me, you should be asking him. I'm going to keep this Mother Fucker hard all Goddamn Day," Mary said cutting up with laughter.

"I bet you will. I'm out of here." Looking down at my hard cock, Jackie said "I will see you again at five."

Jackie made her exit and I started looking around Mary's kitchen for supplies and to make a list of what we needed.

After only a few minutes of research, I asked Mary "ok, let me make some pasta real quick. Then I hate to put some clothes on, but then we can run to the store for some supplies."

"Really? You are going to make pasta?"

"Yeah. It's easy. Flour, eggs, water, oil, love and a little rest. Watch."

I quickly got out the ingredients. Made a well of flour on her kitchen counter. Cracked a couple eggs, added some olive oil and added water as needed as I brought it together in front of her. Kneaded it until it came nicely together. Wrapped it in up in plastic and threw it in the fridge.

"Done. Easy. Ten minutes. So simple and so worth it. Ready to go to the store?"

I put on my clothes. Mary made sure that I did so in the entry way with the door open. We decided to take my car. I got behind the wheel and started it up.

"Uh John, get your cock out. You can drive with it out for me. Get it hard, and take the long way," Mary laughed.

"Gladly," I replied.

I unbuttoned my pants and fly. Fished my hardening cock and balls through the opening in my underwear for Mary's inspection until I was once again fully erect.

"I like the way its framed against you like that. All nice and hard just for me. Let's get going," She said.

I pulled away and Mary reached over to stroke me as I drove. Mary started milking pre-cum out of my cock. Scooping it up with her finger as it emerged from the tip and putting it into her mouth.

"Mmmmm. Working up an appetite," she laughed and raised her eyebrows at me.

"Good, cause I hope to feed both of those appetites," I said very seriously.

"You will. Just be a little more patient. John, are you mad at me for surprising you with Jackie?"

"No. Confused as hell for a bit. I try not to over think things. But, I guess you needed some sense of security by having her there? Or even if it was just to shock her like she has done you in the past. Either way I'm not angry," I said honestly.

"Good. It was a little of both. I'm really not trying to make her jealous, but, I think she really liked looking at this big white cock of yours. Did you like her looking at it?" Mary asked stroking me with more grip and urgency.

For some reason I started to get a little red with embarrassment reliving the shock or our initial meeting and my cock flexed in Mary's hand expelling more pre-cum for her.

"There's my answer right there. Fuck that's hot," Mary whispered in my ear.

We got to the store and I had to wait a few minutes for my cock to go down and stuff him back into my pants. Still a bit hard and showing in my pants.

"John, your pants are kind of tight. You can really see your cock pretty well. Isn't hiding that monster very good," Mary laughed.

We entered the store and set about knocking things off the list. Bread, Parmigiano-Reggiano and Asiago cheese, heavy cream, chicken breasts, a lot of spices and a few bottles of wine. All the while Mary kept teasing me. Grabbing me in public. Embarrassing me. Making my hard cock very visible in my pants.

"I know they can see your big cock. You like that don't you," she whispered.

In my reddened shyness, "Yes," I hissed as my cock throbbed in my pants while people moved around us. I didn't dare make eye contact. I concentrated on getting through the list and enjoying the punishment of my pulsing hard cock leaking pre-cum into my pants.

We moved to the check out and as Mary reached into the cart with her right hand to place the items onto the conveyor belt, she reached back with her left hand to stroke my cock. I was a bit in shock as she did this quite brazenly. Not caring to be very discrete. Looking at the female checker to see if we were busted. So far so good. As she put the last item on the belt, she pushed the cart forward and turned around to face me and planted a big kiss on my lips and squeezed my aching hard cock and kept squeezing as she turned to the checker whose attention we now had. Her eyes going down to Mary's hand on my cock. Mary closely scanning her face as she removed her hand from my cock watching her eyes get bigger seeing my obscene bulge, then up to my red face.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," Mary said quite sarcastically.

No one said anything. Not quite sure what to do. My heart beating wildly in my chest in time with my hard cock throbbing and leaking in my pants. The checker stared at my face and then back down to my bulge. She too started to blush. Mary smiling like the devil, enjoying the hell out of this.

The checker snapped out of her daze and started checking out our items. Still looking over to see me throbbing in my pants.

Mary leaned in to whisper in my ear "I'm so fucking wet. I bet she is too."

Everyone switched to auto pilot. The checker doing her job, watching us both. Me frozen in my hardened fear. Mary flush with excitement watching our reactions to what she had master minded.

Saying very little, we all played our parts. Paying, bagging and leaving.

We loaded up the car and got inside. Mary looked at me and started pulling down her sweat pants, showing me her completely soaking wet panties. Pulling them to the side sinking a finger into her pussy. "Fuck!" she groaned loudly. Pulling out her finger and bringing it to my mouth.

"Look how deliciously wet you got me!"

Returning back to her pussy with now two fingers. Moving them in and out of her wet pussy for a few strokes and them back to my waiting mouth.

"Mary we need to get home. I fucking need you now!"

"Oh no! We're not done here."

"What? What do you mean?"

"You are going to go back in there and buy some condoms and lube and go to the same check out lane."

"Mary no! I can't do that again!"

"You can and you will. And you will be hard as fuck for your sweet little checker, so she can check you out all over again! Now get going and get some fucking Magnums!" Mary laughed wildly.

Back in I went. Picked up a box of Magnums and some KY. Made my way back to the same check out lane. Heart beating in my chest. Face all red and my hard cock flexing in my pants. Placed the items in front of the cute blushing checker. She made no reservations about staring at my hard cock.

Sheepishly I said, "she forgot these and made me come back to get them. I'm sorry, she likes to embarrass me."

Clearing her throat and raising her eyes back to mine she said "I think you like being embarrassed." Lowering her eyes back to my cock she continued in an exaggerated tone, "and you've got nothing to be embarrassed about. Shit! Oh sorry for that."

"Thank you."

"It looks like you have a good night in store for you?" she asked.

"Yeah, been a long time coming."

"Cute," she laughed.

"Oh yeah," catching my unintended joke.

"That will be Eighteen fifty."

I handed her a twenty and told her to keep the change.

"Oh no. Here." Handing over the change and grabbing my hand. Rubbing my palm. "Make sure you come see me again. I would wish you a good day, but, I know I don't need to."

"Thank you again. I will. To both that is."

I made may way out of the store and back to the car. Cock still fully erect in my pants. I got back into the car to the smell of Mary's sex hitting me. Mary had a dazed post orgasmic look on her face. Her sweatpants and panties at her knees. Her thighs, pussy and seat soaked with her juices.

"I came so fucking hard. Working my pussy while I watched you through the window showing yourself to that cute check out girl!"

"Fuck, you are too much Mary!"

"Get your cock back out and let's get home," she commanded. "Oh, and by the way, you aren't going to need them fucking Magnums," she said with a wink.

I did as asked. It wasn't easy getting my soaking wet erection back out in the open. On the drive home, Mary would wipe up some of her juices and feed it to me. Then moving down to my cock, milked some of my pre-cum and bring it to her mouth. Then back to her pussy to feed me. This continued on the whole ride home.

I honestly don't know how I kept from exploding. My entire body was in the red zone of excitement.

"Mary, I don't know how much more of this I can take," I cried.

"Shhh. Patience. Just a little while longer till you cover me in your cum. You want that don't you?"

"Yes. More than you know."

"Good. I want it too. I need it. Tonight. I promise."

We got back to her house and brought everything back in the front door. Setting everything down in the entry way as I immediately starting stripping off my clothes again.

"Much better," Mary said matter of fact.

We put everything away.

"Why don't you get comfortable over there. I'll make you a drink while I start casually getting dinner ready since I have plenty of time and we can talk."

"Sounds good."

I poured Mary some wine and when I went to hand it to her, noticed that she had removed her sweatpants and panties and was casually stroking her wet pussy.

"What can I say, I like to watch you work. Do you mind?"

"Hell no. I prefer it." As my erection started to come back.

"Mmmm. Even more motivation," Mary laughed.

I started prepping for dinner. Rolled out the rested pasta dough onto the floured counter and cut it into strips similar to fettucine, and set them aside for later. Cleaned up the dusty counter and set about mixing the various spices into a blackened rub for the chicken breasts. Washed the breasts and coated them with the blackened seasoning. All the while making small talk with Mary. Watching her casually play with her pussy while she watched me work with an erection. Team work keeping each other excited.

We talked about work. The guy at work, "David" she was hot for. Her sister Jackie and some of the sexual exploits that she sprung on Mary. We laughed and relaxed with each other.

"Ok, I think we are about good on time. Let me go start up your grill. Are you sure I'm going to be alright grilling naked outside," I asked?

"Positive. Just don't burn that," she said pointing to my dick.

I made my way out the kitchen door onto the patio on the side of her house. Fully enclosed by a wooden privacy fence. Pulled off the cover and started the gas grill. And waited for the grill to come up to temp. Grabbed the chicken and utensils and started to grill. After a few minutes the chicken and blackened seasoning started to fill the air and to my shock a female voice came from across the fence.

"What you cooking over there Mary? Smells awesome and why haven't you invited me?"

I had gotten so busy and involved with grilling that my erection had subsided. But, with this strange voice and the thought of being caught, I started to flush and my cock once again started to harden for the millionth time that day.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Mary's friend John. You can blame me for the smell. I'm trying to impress her."

"Oh, so that's who that new car in front of Mary's house belongs to?"

"That's me," I replied.

"I'm Connie. I'm her nosy neighbor. How long you two being going out?"

"Well we really are just friends. But we recently met and found out that we have some similar interests that we are both passionate about," I said cleverly.

As I stood talking with Connie I turned over the chicken and couldn't help but stroke my hard cock as I made small talk with the mystery neighbor.

"Okay then. I'll take back that invitation then. Maybe later."

Mary must have noticed me from inside when I heard her come out the door saying, "well what the hell are you doing out here?"

Motioning with my eyes to the other side of the fence, "I'm getting to know your neighbor Connie," as I continued to smile.

"Hi Mary. I couldn't help it. It smelled so good. I thought it was you, but the surprise was on me," Connie said.

"Oh hi Connie. Sorry about that. I wasn't quite sure what John was doing out here with his hands and all," Mary said rather suspiciously.

"He's making me hungry is what he's doing. Is he as good looking as that smells," Connie asked?

"Even better," as Mary reached out to take control of my cock from me.

"I can't wait to meet him. You can cook for me too you know," Connie chirped.

As I started to reply to Connie, Mary leaned down and took the head of my cock into her mouth. "I look forward to meeting you as well Connie," I said excitedly.

Mary quickly pulled back and said, "Oh yeah, I can't wait to show him off to you." And laughed as my cock jerked in her hand and she moved me back into her mouth.

"Girl you crazy. But I'm going to hold you to it," Connie replied.

"Chicken is about done. It was nice to meet you Connie. I hope to see you in the flesh sometime soon," I said as I rolled my eyes to Mary as she continued to get serious with my cock in her mouth. Mary was still naked from the waist down with her hand furiously rubbing her wet pussy.

"Can't be soon enough," Connie replied.

Mary pulled back. "Bye Connie. I got you girl." And continued sucking my cock for a few minutes longer.

I wasn't sure if I heard Connie go back into her house or not. But I didn't care. I was over stimulated. I didn't care if Connie knew what we were up to right then or not. All I knew was that I was about to come and unbelievably I wanted to wait and save it for later. If Connie knew, then good for her. I wasn't hearing anything coming from the other side of the fence. But maybe she was still there listening. Trying to get a look between the pickets; naked and wet too.

"Mary stop. That's too much. It's all too much. Connie, You, I'm going to come any second," I pleaded.

"Ok John," Mary said kind of loudly, as if she wanted Connie to hear her. "I wonder if Connie has seen a white cock before? Hell I wonder if she has seen any cock as long and fat as yours?" Mary bragged.

"Let's go inside Mary and let me finish preparing dinner in peace before your sister gets here."

And with that I wasn't quite sure if I heard some movement from Connie's side of the fence, or if it was just my hopeful imagination. The thought of meeting her in person started playing out in my head. Would it be awkward, or would it be flirtatious. Either way, I knew I was going to be rock hard.

Once inside, I covered the chicken and put it into the microwave to rest. Turned on the stove to get the water boiling and started to prepare the Alfredo sauce.

"Text your sister and tell her that dinner will be served in 25 minutes sharp. And normally I would have done this but I was a little distracted; would you mind setting the table for three?" I asked.

"Ok, but just this once. You know you are here to service me in all things don't you?" she said sarcastically.

"I promise to make it up to you."

"I believe you will."

I started the butter and heavy cream in the sauce pan as I grated the Parmegiano-Reggiano and Asiago cheese waiting for the mixture to come to a slow simmer. Knowing I was about 5 minutes out, I dropped the pasta into the boiling water. Added some garlic salt to the sauce and started incrementally adding the cheese into the simmering cream to melt. Stirring constantly. When all was melted and incorporated smoothly, I quickly drained the pasta and added to the sauce incorporating everything perfectly. As I was beginning to plate the pasta, I heard Jackie walk into the kitchen. Not bothering to knock this time.

"Perfect timing. Dinner is right about ready and I'm sure his dick is going to get hard again now that you are here," Mary joked.

It was true. In the rush to complete the sauce, my focus had drawn away from my cock and was only half hard. Now with Jackie back, he was rushing back to show how glad he was that she had returned.

"Fuck you two," was all she could say. "Smells great!"

I pulled the chicken from the microwave and sliced it into strips and fanned a sliced breast onto each plate on top of the pasta.