All Comments on 'Switch'

by Jarldahl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story, great premise...

You should try and find an editor, just a few wrong words used that can pull you out of the story, but otherwise very good. Look forward to more.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 6 years ago
Great start...

So many ways this can go. I am waiting impatiently for the next installment. Keep up the good work...

GuenhwyvarGuenhwyvarover 6 years ago
Eager to read more

Great start, looking forward to the next instalment(s). It's always harder for stories to pass 3-5 chapters, so I hope you can make it! It's an interesting premise without being 'overpowered' if that makes sense.

In any case, best of luck writing!

Cheers

Guenhwyvar

lonecrowlonecrowover 6 years ago
Promising beginning

This is a really good beginning of a great story. Please keep it up. I don't know why it doesn't have a better rating. But it will get better in the coming installments if you can manage to keep the quality up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I gave you a 3, because...

You have the beginnings of an excellent story. The plot is good, but for Christ's sake the tense shifts! You start off in first person, then shift to third person, then back to first, and it's all so incredibly confusing. It pulled me right out of the story, and I just skipped over the sex scenes. You also have a major problem with typos. I'd say definitely get an editor, or spend some time editing your own stuff, and trying to make it flow a bit better. I've read other stories on this site with similar problems, and I've ether not bothered to finish them, or finished them, and gave them 1's or 2's. I gave you a 3, because this is a really good story. It has a great deal of potential, and if you can sort out which tense you want to use, get some editing, and keep up the good work, it'll be an incredible story.

JarldahlJarldahlover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. This is my fist attempt and I am just glad it was not a disaster. I think I changed the point of view and tense three times as I developed it and obviously missed quite a few shifts in editing. I am working on the next chapter and I will be more careful with the edits.

Floydman1Floydman1over 6 years ago
More please!

I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous