All Comments on 'Switched Ch. 06 - Shaping Up'

by DickMarks

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SerpsorSerpsorabout 4 years ago

So disappointed that insta account doesn't exist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Freakin Hilarious with a good story to boot my vagina balls are waiting for the next installment lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
where is the rest of the story

We are waiting for the rest...

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29over 3 years ago

Damn, really upping the ante on the plot! and reality bites on the relationship front.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Even if I didn't love this story (and I do), i would still read it for the author's notes at the end. Just snorted Monster out of my nose. Burns like the clap, but worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent Work

This is really well written. I can't think of any negatives or useful criticism. If I do I'll post it later. Thanks for the chapters, keep it up. Super cool IceDragon is editing. I'm a huge fan of their work. Do you have a patreon, or similar, account?

DickMarksDickMarksover 3 years agoAuthor

I don't have a patreon, but I intend to this year. Thanks for the comments!

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

Well you did slow down the over sexing Blah, Blah, Blah within this story. Thank You.

This chapter lost me several times, but i continued to read.

The next and last chapter has to be a doozy of a conclusion.

Thanx for the hours of entertainment in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickMarks@DickMarks
I write erotic fiction about people with super powers. Because let's face it: if you had powers, the last thing you'd do would be to put on a costume and fight bank robbers. Banks are insured! No, you'd use your powers to have better sex. Comments and messages are THE BES...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES