Sword and Scale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I doff my plate and assume a brawler's stance. "You really have no idea who you're talking to."

Without any sort of signal, I'm set upon. Alex leaps toward me, a move I've seen a few times by now. I sidestep him, as it's impossible to adjust your trajectory mid air. I move in from behind and attempt to pin him as he lands with an ungraceful thud. My strength wins out as I hold him to the ground and deliver three strikes to his sides.

It seems that being put in that position ignited something in him, allowing him to find the strength to push off the ground and knock me off balance. His small size allows him to adjust faster than me, and he gets his knees onto my arms. A wicked smile dominates his features as his clenched fists pummel my face. He delivers a few solid strikes before I manage to get a hold of his forearms. He reels his head back and prepares for what looks like a head butt. I brace for the impact as his head comes toward mine.

Abruptly, his mouth is over mine, and his tongue swirls aggressively in my mouth. I pull back, a wet suction noise emitting from our mouths as they cease contact. Alex is breathing hard, the moisture visible as it leaves his mouth. I think I probably look much the same. His eyes meet mine, that incalculable emotion from earlier being made clear. It's lust.

My hands find his hips on their own. They're surprisingly wide, and soft despite his scales. My voice is in my throat as I speak. "This is what you want from me now?" I slide him down my torso, so he sits just north of my crotch.

He takes my hands and puts his fingers between my own. He scoots backward so that his ass presses down on my pelvis. His gaze is all violence and hunger and he speaks. "I'm going to use your body. Not every day that I find someone I can't break." He takes control, grinding against my crotch, seemingly enjoying the sensation of my cock hardening beneath him.

I adopt a wry smile and narrow my eyes. "Right here then? On the Hardwood floor?" A small noise escapes me as I continue. "That's very like you, savage and impulsive."

His grip tightens at my teasing. His long strokes become short and quick. My cock is threatening to burst from my pants at this point.

Alex feels it prodding him. He stops, sitting on it, enjoying the throbbing sensation. He releases my hand and pulls the drawstring on my breeches. My cock springs forth as if in greeting. He takes it into his hand, playfully rubbing and teasing.

"You're big everywhere, yeah? My hand can barely fit around this thing." He says squeezing my shaft firmly. His hand moves up and down wringing sounds from me.

I sit up and attempt to regain control of the situation. I reach around behind Alex and cup his ass in my right hand. There's more to squeeze than I anticipated. Alex lets out a surprised yelp, speeding up his strokes. He leans into my chest, his hot breath breaking against me.

I fondle him for a minute or two before he speaks up again. "I can tell that you like control." His mouth hovers close to my ear, emitting a whisper. "So do I."

He shoves me back to the ground, employing a strength that he must have been keeping in check until now. Turns his body about, putting his ass over my face, and my cock in front of his mouth. He takes me in all at one, his long tongue coiling around my shaft as he salivates on him. A long breath escapes me as my muscles tense and my eyes close.

I regain myself, and offer a retort. "I guess I can let you do as you please, but I won't be staying still either." I wrap my arms around his legs and pull his anus to my face.

My tongue traces the outside before thrusting into him. A muffled moan escapes him, vibrating on my cock. He seems to lose focus as I ravage his insides. His strength may dwarf my own, but our levels of experience are leagues apart.

Alex slides his mouth off of me and looks back. "Fuck... that's good." He presses his ass against my mouth in an attempt to push my tongue deeper. I feel something poke against my chest. I pull back from his ass to see his pink cock fully erect, and dripping wet. "I need something bigger in me." He says, flashing me a grin.

Alex crawls forward, straddling me. He positions my cock under his hole, lowering onto it. My erect organ prods at his opening. His expression encapsulates nothing but desire now. His tongue hangs down from the side of his mouth, and his eyes are fixed on my throbbing form. Moisture drips from his tongue, lust mixed with draconic hunger. He slides in the tip, his ass hugging just below the edges of my frenulum.

A moan eschews from him. "You're mine now, I've got you." He slides further down, until he reaches the base. He takes me all the way in, something that I was sure his size would preclude.

I can't help some grunts and other indications of pleasure, as his insides twitch and tighten around me. "A- Alex, you're squeezing so hard."

As if in response to my praise, Alex begins sliding over my shaft. The motion is fluid and completely unhindered. He rides me like he's done it a hundred times before. His ass moves up and rocks back and forth in an oval motion. He's rubbing the tip while simultaneously working the shaft.

Alex varies his speed, slowing when he feels me throb. He has an incredible sense of pace, keeping my orgasm at bay.

"That's a good elf." He says shakily, his bouncing motion throwing off his projected confidence. "I mean you haven't cum yet. I thought you'd take just a couple minutes."

I take his words as provocation, and lay my hands on his hips. He freezes, a small hint of apprehension creeping onto his face. He opens his mouth to speak, but his words are choked away. I ram myself into him, satiating my baser instincts. His moans are uneven and a few tears roll down his face. That might worry me if he weren't clearly enjoying every inch of my cock.

I sit up and wrap my arms around his torso. My mouth finds his right ear. "I want to fill your little body to the brim with my cum." I pinch his ear between my teeth.

Alex's grip tightens and he moves with my thrusts, causing me to slam even harder into his hips. My hand finds his cock which twitches at my touch, seemingly ready to burst. I stroke him quickly, his precum making the motion slick and effortless.

Alex lets out a long shudder. "Oh... fucking fill me Asra."

"As you wish." I whisper as I sink my teeth into his neck.

A final slam brings me to my limit, causing me to spill myself inside him. I feel myself throb as cum pours from me and his muscles tighten. Warm liquid spills over my hand as well. Peaking over his shoulder reveals my hand to be drenched in semen.

Alex rocks backward a couple times, making me whimper. His slow movements wring out what's left inside my cock.

"Mmmmm~" Alex lets himself go, collapsing against me. I fall backward as well, and my organ slides out of him of its own volition. He leaks onto me.

Alexander's entire body fits on top of mine, and I wrap my arms around him, holding him close. He rubs his snout against my chest affectionately. "You were good."

The compliment catches me off guard, I stammer out a response. "You were... better." As my breathing returns to normal, I begin to consider certain questions. "When did your ire turn into lust?"

Alex's eyes remain closed as he responds. "Around the time I saw you decide that they weren't worth it."

His statement raises another question. "What weren't they worth?" I run a finger down his tail.

He sounds almost bored. "Your mercy, your consideration." His tail twitches subtly. "I thought you were the high horse type. Too caught up in your principles to do the right thing."

I've seen a lot. That includes true evil, and lesser evil. The distinction is easy, and the punishment... often the same. I lay a kiss on top of his head. "Perceptive, and sweeter than you let on."

Alex curls up. "Maybe, for the right person."

The fire sputters out, and darkness claims the bedroom. I pet Alex to sleep.

12