Swots Explore Sex Ch. 03

Story Info
Exploration continues - in and outdoors.
15.1k words
4.79
15k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammondo
hammondo
580 Followers

The first two chapters of this story were in the "first time" category. However, as the characters and scenarios have developed I've placed this into the "exhibitionism and voyeur" category. Given the storylines below this appears to make sense. I hope it doesn't mess with people's brains too much.

For the next week or so, after we'd lost our virginity together, we were insatiable. In fact, that insatiability continued for a lot longer. But it was most pronounced in those very early days.

We were fortunate that one or both sets of parents were out of the house, working, during the days (thankfully for us there were no extended Christmas holiday breaks in those days).

So we were able to spend time, in one or other of our bedrooms, fucking each other senseless! Actually, what it really allowed us to do was to explore, further, what we both enjoyed.

A few days after boxing day Anna came round to my house. We had loads in common. And really enjoyed spending time in each others company. But - at that stage - as soon as we were alone together, we were tearing each others clothes off.

No sooner had Anna shut the door behind her we were pawing away at each other. My tongue was deep into Anna's mouth and I was peeling her jumper over her big tits.

"Fucking hell, Jack. I love how you can't keep your hands off me. And your tongue too," Anna laughed. "Talking off which, I really need another good fucking. But I've been missing the way you lick my pussy. So let's not forget about that." she suggested.

"Too right," I agreed. "I love licking your hot, juicy, cunt. And I'm certainly not giving up on blowjobs, just because I can fuck you too. So get upstairs and spread those legs, so that I can get my tongue on your clit and in your pussy!"

Racing up the stairs, shedding the remainder of our clothing as we went, we fell onto my bed. I was, of course, desperate to lick Anna's pussy - and have my cock sucked - but I also adored kissing. In large part for it's own sake. The pleasure, the sensuality, the intimacy of french kissing - for me at least - was almost unmatched. It was, almost certainly, my single biggest turn-on.

And, in Anna, I'd found a kindred spirit. So, part of the pleasure I derived from it was the capacity it had to turn Anna on.

So, before moving down to kiss her pussy lips, I continued to cup her head and delve deep into my mouth with my tongue. With her tongue meeting mine, with equal enthusiasm, as they dueled against each other.

But our kissing did not rely solely on having our tongues deep into each others throats. We both loved very gently grazing each others lips. As well as lightly touching the tips of our tongues together. And I combined what I was did with my tongue and lips, with stroking Anna's cheeks and temples.

Finally breaking our kiss, I told Anna how I felt, "Oh my God, it drives me wild when we kiss like that."

"You and me both," she murmured, "feel my pussy, I'm dripping wet."

Reaching down, I tested that claim, "fucking hell, you are too," I chuckled, as my finger slipped straight in to her waiting pussy.

I continued to finger her pussy whilst dropping my head to suck and nibble on her wondrous tits. I loved Anna's tits. And she loved the attention I paid to them. But today she was eager for me to move lower and pay attention to her pussy. So, she grasped my head and encouraged me "southwards."

"Come on Jack, lick my wet pussy. I need to come on your tongue!" she implored.

Following her bidding, I moved down and positioned myself between Anna's legs. But just before starting work on her pussy, I reached up and took a pillow from my bed.

Placing it under her arse and lower back I looked up, "I reckon this will give me a slightly better angle to work on your pussy."

And it did. It meant I could lick all the way from her arsehole, along her perineum, giving her pussy long licks. Right up to - and very much including - her clit. At the same time as I was licking her - and particularly when I was paying more attention to her perineum or pussy - Anna was playing with her clit. She was clearly more comfortable now in displaying herself before me.

"God, that's hot," I grunted upwards, in between mouthfuls of pussy. "I love watching you touch yourself."

"Nnnghhh," grunted Anna, grasping my hair and pulling me harder against her pussy.

I reached up and started tweaking a nipple, whilst continuing to lap at her cunt.

Sometimes I liked to take my time bringing her to orgasm. But today I could sense a real urgency in her. I continued to lick from just above her arsehole, along her pussy. But then focused my efforts directly on her clit. Within minutes her breathing quickened and I knew she was close to coming.

"Nnnnghh, GOD, ooooooohhhh..." she panted, "keep going..." she demanded, as she pulled my hair harder and dragged my tongue deeper into her pussy and against her clit.

She was almost fucking my face with her clit as she ground hard against me. I held on tight to her hips and worked my tongue hard and fast against her.

"OOOOOhhhhhhh, YESSSSSSS..." she cried out, as the spasms of orgasm hit her.

Pulling away from her pussy I moved up and held her in my arms as she twitched and quivered against me, feeling the after shocks of her orgasm.

After a little time to recover, and sensing my hard cock pulsing against her, Anna begun working her way down. Teasing me by first kissing my neck, chest and abdomen. Then, before taking my throbbing cock into her mouth, she starting playing with my heaving balls. In fact, she took one into her mouth and sucked it gently.

"Oh shit, that is gorgeous," I encouraged her. "suck those balls and then suck my cock."

But, before doing that, Anna moved even lower. Copying what I'd just done to her, she gave my perineum some attention. Gently kissing and licking it. I had no idea how good it would feel.

"Oh my God, I love that," I told her, squirming with the pleasure she was giving me.

As pleasurable as that was, I needed her to take my cock into her mouth. And she finally relented and did that.

"Gnnnrrrghhhh," I grunted incoherently, as I held Anna's head as she worked on my cock.

It appeared, already, that she delighted in giving me oral pleasure as much I loved giving it to her. And as much as I loved receiving it.

"Come on baby, suck my cock," I demanded, as I followed her lead and grasped her head hard against me. "I'm going to fill your mouth with my hot, salty, spunk..."

The more I encouraged her, the more enthusiastically she sucked. And, combining what she was doing with her mouth, she moved a hand down and started fondling one of my balls.

This combined pleasure was just too much.

"Shit, I'm COMINGGGGGG..." I cried out. My whole body quivering as I shot a huge jet of spunk into her throat. Followed by a number of smaller, though no less intense, bursts.

However much there was, it didn't phase Anna. She swallowed the lot!

We fell into each others arms and drifted off into a post-orgasmic nap.

As we chatted on awakening, Anna quizzed me. "Did you buy a big box of condoms. I really hope so. Now that we've started fucking I want to do LOTS of it."

"You're on," I agreed, with a laugh. "And yes, I did buy a few dozen. But I still want a lot of kissing, licking, sucking and sensuality. Just as we've done".

"Spot on," Anna agreed. "But now, roll one of those condoms on and fuck me rigid!"

-------

When we'd first had sex it had been missionary. And we both still loved that position, as "mundane" as it may have appeared to be. But we were also keen to mix things up and experiment with different positions.

The next day we'd begun fucking in missionary, before I suggested to Anna, "Let's switch positions. Why don't you go on top of me?"

"That sounds cool," she agreed readily, "I like the idea of being the one in charge," she chuckled.

I quickly discovered this position (cowgirl as we subsequently learnt it was called) was one of my favourites.

I found I enjoyed it for several reasons. Like missionary it meant that we could, if we wished, indulge in our love of french kissing, whilst fucking.

So, I reached up and pulled Anna down to me and kissed her passionately.

After breaking from our kiss I looked up at Anna, "God, this is horny. I love the ascetics of it. It's so fucking hot to look up and see you grinding away on top of me."

"Just like this?" Anna queried, as she rubbed her clit into my pubic bone, whilst her tits swayed above me.

"Exactly like that," I agreed, with a grunt. "Plus, I love the access it gives me to reach up and play with and suckle your wonderful tits."

Two or three weeks ago I'd have been hard pressed to have a firm opinion on whether Anna had decent sized tits or not. Despite having known her for years. Now, I was obsessed with them.

I loved to look at them when we were together. Even when - sometimes in fact especially when - she was fully clothed. I loved to turn her on, during foreplay and sex, by playing with them. I loved fondling them, kissing them, sucking them, gently biting them. And coming on them - or between them.

We were finding a rhythm now. Anna was doing most of the work, gyrating above me and grinding against my cock. But, as she bore down on me, I pushed firmly upwards into her eager, sopping wet, cunt.

At the same time I reached up and starting rubbing her clit.

"God, yes," she groaned, as she ground even harder against me.

Anna was now bucking above me, as I was fucking against her, as forcefully as I was able to. Whilst still trying to maintain some pressure on her clit.

I was wondering how long I could last before I filled the condom. But, just as my orgasm started to build, I could sense the same in Anna.

Her breathing quickened, her tits were bouncing furiously above me, until she cried out, "Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" as her orgasm ripped through her.

Just as her orgasm ended, mine began. And I came, shaking with the intensity, sending several powerful jets of spunk into the condom.

From then onward, we experimented with multiple positions. Though simple, "boring", missionary and the aforementioned cowgirl were probably our two favourites.

-------

Back in the summer, before heading off for Uni, I'd passed my driving test. I had neither the money, nor really the need, for a car. But my Mother had added me to the insurance on her old run-around. So I was able to have some mobility and independence when I was home.

Just prior to New Year's, Anna asked if I was able to borrow the car and take her to see her Grandmother, who lived about 20 miles away. She'd come round to Anna's house on Christmas Day, but after I'd been there. So I hadn't seen her.

"I love my grandmother. And we're really close." Anna explained. "It's important to me that she meets you. And hopefully likes you. Mind you, she's really perceptive. So she may just let me know that I've made a terrible mistake, surrendering my virtue and my heart to you." she grinned.

"I'd like to meet her," I replied, "I've heard you talk about her a lot. And if she's as perceptive as you suggest, I'm sure she'll love me. And recognise how lucky you've been to snare me."

"Jeez, Jack," Anna said, with a groan, "I wish I had just a little of your self- confidence. Or is it arrogance? I can't decide."

"Actually," I replied quietly, "it's me who's been lucky. And, whilst I'm not sure if I had any virtue, I can tell you that you've certainly captured my heart."

Then, taking a deep breath, I continued, "I hope this is not too soon, but I've fallen, very deeply, in love with you."

"Oh, Jack," Anna gushed, throwing herself at me. "It's not too soon at all. I love you too. Very very much."

We held each other tight, both of us with tears in our eyes, as we gloried in the feelings - emotional as well as sexual - we had for each other

-------

A few days later I picked Anna up and we set off to meet her grandmother. She gave us a really warm welcome to her comfy terraced house and insisted on providing us with lunch and copious cups of tea.

As Anna's grandmother went to get us some biscuits to go with one of those cups of tea, she (Anna, not her grandmother - that would be a whole different story) whispered into my ear, "on the way home I'm going to need you to stop somewhere quiet, take me into the back of the car, and fuck the shit out of me."

Thankfully her grandmother wasn't in the room, as I spat my tea over the carpet. Neither was she there to see Anna reach into my lap and give my balls a squeeze.

Somehow I managed to continue to make the obligatory, "old lady" small talk with her grandmother. Actually, to be fair, she was good company. She clearly loved Anna - as much as Anna loved her. And I could see they had a really strong bond.

Sensing my own strong feelings towards Anna, she seemed well disposed to me too. Plus, like Anna, I was - to the outside world at least - the well spoken, well behaved, sort of boy that old people liked.

We bade her grandmother farewell - with promises to return soon, "bringing that nice young man with you."

As we walked to the car, Anna grasped my arm and pulled it around her, "thank you so much for being so good with her," she said. "As your reward, you'll get an extra special fuck on the way home."

"Two points I'd like to make," I laughed. "the first is that it was no trouble at all. I liked her. A lot. And it was really lovely to see the two of you together."

"But," I continued, "who will be the beneficiary of thisextra special fuck.? Me, or you?"

"That's a very fair point," she conceded with a grin. "Hopefully, the two of us. Now, get this car in gear and find us a quiet spot on the way back."

Our way home took us through the countryside, between the two towns. I was aware of a number of tracks leading off the main road, into wooded areas. In the gathering gloom of a late afternoon, at the end of the year, I was sure one of those would afford us enough cover.

Sure enough, I found a heavily wooded lane, leading up a hill and, after about half a mile, coming out in a small clearing. There appeared to be no-one else around - and little chance of anyone happening upon us.

Almost as soon as I'd switched the engine off, Anna was leaning across my seat and drawing me in for a passionate kiss.

As passionate as the kiss was, it was also uncomfortable. The front seats of cars - in fact cars themselves - are not the ideal "make out" environment. Handbrakes, gear sticks, seat belts, etc, just get in the way.

"Come on," I suggested, "let's get in the back, we'll be more comfortable there."

We stepped out of the car and Anna came around the front of the bonnet and drew me in for another embrace. Pushing me back against the car, feeding her tongue into my mouth, she ground herself against me. Whilst pulling my hand up to grope her tits.

Breaking the kiss, even in the gathering darkness, I could see a lustful look in her eyes. A look I was now becoming familiar with.

"Oh my God," she said, "there's something really horny about kissing like this outdoors. The car, even in the back, is going to be cramped and uncomfortable. But I've got an idea. Instead of getting back into it, how about you fuck me over the bonnet!"

"What!" I spluttered, incredulously, "are you mad? What if someone sees us?"

"Even better," she chuckled. "But look, don't worry, we're miles from anywhere, it's late, it's very nearly dark, no-one is around. Surely you've always fancied the idea of an al fresco fuck? And a fuck over the bonnet is aparticularly dirty idea."

As she said this, she was nuzzling my neck and manipulating my dick over, and through, my jeans. "And I can see a part of you certainly thinks so."

"Do you know?" I responded, "in my many masturbatory fantasies, I've never once considered a "fuck over the the bonnet." So no, it's not something I've always fancied doing."

"And the reason my dick is hard is because of the way you are playing with it." I continued.

"But, now that you've suggested it, I can see the appeal." I grinned. "But, let me reiterate, you are, once again, corrupting a previously innocent soul. It's just a good job for you that I'm so easily corrupted!"

"We can argue the toss about who's corrupting who later," Anna suggested, unzipping her jeans and shrugging them down, wiggling her stunning arse at me. "But get a condom on, bend me over and stick your hard cock up me. We'll have to be quick though, it's freezing!"

Whilst I genuinely had never considered this scenario (nor anything like it) before, I was enormously turned on by it. Anna's arse, in that position, wasso enticing. And she was right, the chance, albeit a slim one, of being caught, added a frisson to proceedings.

Extracting a condom from my wallet I peeled it onto my raging boner and positioned myself behind Anna. We'd had little or no foreplay, so I nibbled the nape of her neck and reached round to grope her tits. Whilst testing her pussy with a finger to see if she were wet enough for me to enter. Why had I worried?

"Fucking hell," I exclaimed, "I thought you might need a little warming up."

"No way," she winked back at me, "my arse is cold, but my cunt is on fire. This is so fucking slutty. Get your cock in and start fucking me. Hard!"

Needing no further encouragement I slipped straight in.

"Mmmmmmfff," grunted Anna, "that's gorgeous".

I wasn't quite sure how the bio-mechanics would work, but I found this was a pretty good height and position. Grasping Anna by the hips I was quickly into a good rhythm. Pumping away at a decent pace. And at an angle that was clearly hitting the right spot for Anna.

"Oh God, Jack. Yes...that's so good. Fuck me harder," she demanded.

Leaning forward I moved my hands from her hips and starting groping her tits. Initially over her clothing then, pulling up her jumper and tee shirt, and pulling down her bra, I was tweaking her nipples. Whilst still fucking her hard.

"Shit Jack, that's so hot. Pull them harder!" she exhorted.

I was developing a sense that Anna liked to be treated a little roughly. Though only in the throes of passion. So I took a chance. I moved my hand from her tits and started gently tugging her hair.

I'd read somewhere that some women liked this during sex. Anna appeared to be one of them!

"Oh, Yes," she gasped, "That's horny. Fuck me hard and pull my hair." as she reached down and started playing with her clit.

Writing this now I've got a clear vision of how hot a scene and experience that was. The sheer, wanton, lust of Anna - in fact of us both - was overwhelming.

I picked the pace up further and was now hammering away at Anna's pussy. I used one hand to pull her hair and the other to grasp an arse cheek. Whilst, below me, Anna continued playing with her clit.

"Come on Jack, fuck me harder," she demanded. "I'm nearly there."

I was close myself. Initially, as turned on by sight of Anna as I was, I was also fearful of being caught. So that helped me from coming too quickly.

However, as I got more and more into it, everything about this was turning me on: the ascetics of it, with Anna's sculpted arse looking especially enticing in front of me; the wanton desire she was displaying; her apparent submissiveness; and the threat, albeit small, of discovery.

"Come on baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeee!!" she cried out, as her orgasm hit.

I'd held back to let Anna come first. So, I pulled out, spun her round and dropped her onto her knees so my cock was at eye level. I starting wanking myself furiously. Within a few strokes I exploded, all over Anna's beautiful face. Some she managed to swallow, some trickled down her chin and onto her heaving tits below.

With a huge grin on her spunk splattered face, she looked up and said, "I told you that you'd get an extra special fuck..."

hammondo
hammondo
580 Followers