Swots Explore Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What made me smile even more broadly was Tasha looking back and fore at the two of us, with a lascivious grin on her face, "I'm going toreally enjoy watching you two fuck..." I swear she actually licked her lips.

"Actually," Tasha continued, "can I just check you're OK with this? I don't want Anna to have press ganged you in to something you're uncomfortable with?"

"I appreciate you asking," I responded. "You're right, Anna is pretty bossy." I said, with a grin. "But I'm well up for this. Though I am a little nervous. How is this going to work exactly?"

"Well, I don't want you to follow a script," Tasha replied, "just do what comes naturally. Anna told me you're a great kisser. And, though she made me promise not to repeat it - because you'd get even more big headed - pretty good at fucking too. So I'd just like to watch you two in action. It's always been a fantasy of mine to do that."

"And what are you going to do?" Anna queried. "If we are going to "get our kit off" then I think you should too."

My heart (and my dick) leapt at that suggestion. I was hoping that would be the case. But I was wary of suggesting it. Fearful of what Tasha may say. And what Anna might think.

"I just thought I'd watch and wank!" Tasha retorted. "If you guys are OK with that? And yes, I'm certainly planning to be nude. It will make my wanking much more comfortable," she sniggered.

Armed with this information and now even more eager to progress things, I pulled Anna to me. Softy, sensually, I started to kiss her.

I was absolutely determined to put on a good "show" and illustrate to Tasha that Anna's boasts were well founded. Cupping Anna's head in my hands, stroking - and gently pulling - her hair. As well as lightly kissing almost every inch of her beautiful face and neck. Coupled, of course, with lots of deep, passionate, french, kissing.

Finally pulling away from me, Anna turned to Tasha and reported, "see, I told you he loved kissing. And he's really good at it too."

"I can see what you meant, on both counts," Tasha agreed. "Do you think he's a better kisser than me?"

"Mmmn, I'm not sure..." Anna pondered. "Why don't you give me a reminder of your skills?"

"What, like this?" Tasha asked, pulling Anna to her. And then, taking her into arms.

Pushing Tasha away, briefly, Anna looked over at me, "Jack, why don't you use the time to shed your clothing and get yourself ready."

And she then repeated, with Tasha, what she and I had been doing moments earlier.

Once again, I really do think that my jaw dropped! Anna had clearly explained to me what they'd done. But, somehow, it hadn't occurred that they would repeat their clinch in front of me. Stupid of me, I know.

I'd never seen two girls kissing before. Certainly not in real life, nor even in the limited amount of porn I'd watched (lesbian scenes didn't seem to have been as prevalent in those days). But I discovered it was MASSIVELY horny.

Watching the two of them locking their lips together, stroking each other's hair and faces, interlocking their tongues and grinding against each other was sooooo arousing.

I realised then that I wasn't just turned on by kissing and being kissed. I was also turned on bywatching people kissing. Especially two hot girls!

Following Anna's bidding, I tore off what little clothing I was wearing and sat, with my back to the wall, on Anna's bed, with my erection rearing up before me. Idly playing with myself, whilst watching the two of them make out.

After several minutes (not that I was counting as I was enjoying the show) Anna broke from the kiss with a theatrical "pop".

"Mmm, very difficult to judge," she reported. "You're both very good, in different ways. But I think Jack has the edge as I could feel his hard cock grinding against my pussy whilst he's kissing me. That's an advantage he'll always have."

"That's a fair point," Tasha conceded with a laugh. "But what an earth has happened to the timid, virginal, Anna I've known for so long? Though, of course, if you were still timid and virginal you wouldn't be about be let me watch you be skewered by that very impressive weapon that Jack has there."

"I'm glad you appreciate it," I agreed, a little smugly. "But I'm feeling seriously overdressed here. It's about time you two caught up."

Anna quickly disrobed. But Tasha decided on doing a more provocative strip. Standing next to the bed, just feet away from me. She shrugged off her jeans and peeled her tee shirt off. Revealing some seriously sexy, lacy, black lingerie. High leg knickers, almost cut like a thong. And her spectacular tits spilling out of a half cup bra. She looked sensational.

My back was against the wall of the tiny dorm room. And my legs were sticking out over the side of the bed.

Tasha moved closer. Still standing above me, but with her legs either side of mine. She began cupping those tits as she reached back and unclipped her bra.

Pausing for effect, she then flung the bra onto my head and let her tits swing free.

I was dumbstruck. Anna was right. Tasha's tits were bigger than hers. And perhaps did sag a little more - but only a little. At that stage of my life I only had Anna's to compare them to. I probably preferred Anna's. But only just. I thought these were a very very close second best!

"Oh my God," I managed to croak. "This is even hornier than I expected."

"I'm glad you think so," Tasha agreed. "It's got me really worked up too." As she put her hands onto her knickers and looked set to take them down.

Before Tasha did that, shocking me again - in fact she seemed to have an almost limitless capacity to do that - Anna made a suggestion.

"Jack, it seems unfair that I've kissed Tasha. And I've kissed you. But you two have only experienced a kiss with me. Why don't you let Tasha experience your kissing prowess?"

Very unusually for me, I really was struck completely dumb. Which may have been a good thing. Because, as I started to process this information, I half wondered if it were a trap. And Anna would berate me for wanting to kiss another woman.

Picking up on my lack of response - and the look of shock/terror/surprise on my face - Tasha looked at me with an exaggerated frown, "what's the matter with me? Aren't I attractive enough to kiss?"

Stung into life, I managed to splutter, "no, no, of course not, you're gorgeous (which I immediately regretted as I feared what Anna would say). I just wasn't expecting that..." I finished lamely.

Fortunately, Anna came to my rescue. "Oh, Jack, if you could see your face," she laughed, "I've just made a suggestion most men would kill for. But you look terrified. But it is only a suggestion. It's up to you - and more importantly Tasha - whether she'd like to kiss your ugly mug. It's only a kiss though. That's as far as far it will go. Your cock is mine. And mine only."

Pulling me off the bed and to my feet, Tasha held me in her arms. "Jack, you poor, tormented, soul. I'd love to kiss you. And, if your twitching dick is not mistaking me, you'd love to kiss me too," she chuckled. "My boyfriend has got a lovely cock, great stamina and fucks me as well as I could possibly wish. But he's not as keen on kissing as I am - and you seem to be."

Sensing, a little belatedly, that I needed to take some form of initiative, I silenced any further comment by pulling Tasha to my chest and reached up - in one of my "signature moves" to cup her head in my hands. And then leaned in to kiss her. I was determined to show Tasha that Anna's boasts about my kissing prowess were well founded.

It seemed that, from the off, whatever I was doing, was working. Tasha, like her cousin, was a very enthusiastic kisser and was, almost immediately, moaning into my mouth as our tongues and lips locked together. Plus, she began grinding her pussy against my groin.

It was surreal and impossibly horny. I was completely nude. And Tasha was only wearing some very flimsy knickers. My dick, as hard as it possibly could be, was sticking straight up and was sandwiched between us.

The instinctive thing to do was to grasp Tasha's arse, fondle or even suck on her tits. And reach between us and insert my fingers into her pussy, through her very flimsy kickers.

But I held off from that. I knew the boundaries. And had no desire to over-step them. Plus, I was getting huge pleasure from the kiss itself.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Anna laying back on her bed. She had one hand on her tits. And the other was between her legs, gently frigging her pussy.

"Don't stop on my account," she suggested, with a sleazy grin. "I thought I'd just experience a little of the "watching and wanking" that Tasha is planning."

"Oh my God, you dirty little minx," Tasha exclaimed, pausing briefly from our kiss. "Let's give you an even better show."

Turing back towards me she redoubled the passion of our kissing, driving her tongue deep into my mouth. Whilst, at the same time, grinding her pussy against my erect cock.

Finally, she broke from our embrace. "Bloody hell, you were right," she reported to Anna. "He's a very fine kisser indeed. Now, let's see how good a fucker he is!"

"Good idea," agreed Anna, "watching you two kiss and playing with myself has got me properly worked up. I'm in need of a really good fucking. Come on Jack, get that cock of yours inside me."

"Whoa tiger," I responded, "I'm not some "wham, bang, thank you Mam" type. I like a little foreplay. And watching you frigging your pussy has made me want to give it some attention myself."

"Oooh, Yes please." squealed Tasha. "I'd love to see you lick Anna's pussy."

Pushing Anna onto her back I prepared to go down on her. The bed was a small single. And it was a squash for the three of us to fit on it. Tasha positioned herself right at the top of the bed, leaning back against the head board. Anna laid below her, with Tasha's legs either side of her head. And I was between Anna's legs.

I began to slowly work my way up Anna's inner thigh, towards her waiting pussy. She was already squirming against the sheets and I could see how wet she was.

Just as I prepared to give Anna all my attention I looked above her and saw Tasha gently frigging her clit, whilst leaning forward to get as close a view of the action below her as she could.

As she did, those hugely impressive tits of her swayed in front of her. The dorm room stank of sex. It really was proving to be an insanely horny experience.

Ordinarily I liked to take my time and tease Anna with my tongue. But I sensed - for both Anna and Tasha - that this wasn't the time to prolong things too much. Both wanted some more immediate gratification. Anna in person and Tasha vicariously.

So, I began to kiss and lick Anna's swollen labia. Albeit, gently at first. Barely grazing my lips on her pussy.

Becoming impatient, Anna grasped my head and pulled me against her. "Come on, Jack. This situation has got me so worked up. I need you to get me off like this. And then give me a good fucking," she demanded.

So I moved it up a gear - or two - and gave firmer, more immediate attention, to Anna's prominent clitoris. And I inserted one, then two, fingers into her throbbing pussy.

Within moments she was writhing against my tongue. Tugging my hair and pulling me against her, whilst wrapping her muscular legs around my head.

Above us, Tasha kept up a running commentary on my efforts. "Go on Jack, your horny little fucker. Lick my cousin's wet, juicy, pussy. Stick your fingers up her cunt. Make her come on your beautiful, talented, tongue."

As I looked up I could see that Tasha had stopped frigging her pussy and had reached down to fondle Anna's tits.

Anna seemed to be experiencing sensory overload. Tasha was playing with her sensitive nipples. I was licking her succulent pussy and Tasha was keeping up a voyeuristic commentary that I knew would be adding to Anna's arousal.

Indeed, that overload led, very swiftly, to her first orgasm of the session. Bucking and writhing on my tongue she let out a stream of obscenities.

"Fuck, fuck, lick my cunt, you dirty fucker. Grab my tits Tasha. I'm comingggggg..." As she arched her back and enjoyed a huge, shuddering, climax.

Anna lay back on the bed, catching her breath and still twitching gently from her orgasm. Tasha looked at us both, "Fucking hell, that was horny," she reported. "I can't wait to watch you two fuck."

Propping herself up, Anna pulled me up from between her legs, "come on Jack, it's showtime," she demanded. "Let's give Tasha the performance she's come to see."

"Too right," I agreed readily. I was, predictably, rock hard. And eager to get some satisfaction myself.

So, pushing Anna on her back I edged forward and entered her gaping pussy.

"Oh fuck, that's good," she grunted. "I love having my pussy filled after I've orgasmed on your tongue. Come on, fuck me hard."

As I began pumping away Tasha leaned forward from her position above Anna's head and brought my face to hers, "kiss me again, Jack," she urged, "I want to taste my cousin's pussy juice on your tongue."

Happy to oblige, I opened my mouth and flicked my tongue against Tasha's as we enjoyed another passionate kiss, whilst I fucked Anna beneath me. I marveled at the depravity of these two cousins. And my incredible good fortune in sharing in it.

Sensing that I'd better not devote too much attention to Tasha I broke from the kiss and concentrated all my efforts on giving Anna a good fucking. A fucking that she most certainly wanted - and Tasha most certainly wanted to watch.

To facilitate that, Tasha edged away and sat, with her back against the head board. And began, in earnest, playing with her pussy, whilst, just feet away, I was thrusting into Anna.

Tasha's masturbatory style was to have a couple of fingers sawing away at her pussy. Whilst using the other hand to alternate between frigging her clit and, occasionally, flicking a nipple.

I could see - and hear - that she was really aroused. Her mighty tits were heaving. Her face was contorted with lust. Her pussy was glistening with juices. And she was squelching as she was fingering herself, in tune, it seemed, with my fucking.

For my part, watching her masturbate was adding, hugely, to my own arousal. Seeing her bringing herself close to orgasm, whilst I did the same to Anna, was a huge turn on.

But I was conscious that Anna was facing away from her cousin. I had a strong sense that she would also enjoy watching Tasha frig herself. And also that Anna would want to be on "full display" to her cousin.

I slowed my thrusting and suggested to Anna, "why don't we switch positions? If you go on top you'll get a better view of how much Tasha is enjoying the show. And she'll get a better view of those tits of yours swaying in my face."

"What a great idea," she agreed readily. Flipping me off her and onto my back. Then immediately impaling herself on my rampant dick.

She was already worked up. From the cunnilingus and the missionary. So Anna went swiftly into full on fucking. Bouncing around on my dick, whilst grinding herself against my pubic bone.

I was now blind to Tasha's activity behind me. But both she and Anna kept me informed via their commentary.

"Oooh, Tasha, you dirty little bitch," Anna reported. "I can't believe you've got three fingers up you."

"Fuck yes," she grunted in response. "This is so fucking horny. I love seeing you two fucking. In fact, I love the sounds and smells, as well as the vision."

"And those beautiful tits of yours look sensational jiggling up and down as you bounce on Jack's hard cock. Jeez, I can see his erection glistening with your pussy juice as he's thrusting up at you. He's as hard as steel."

Comments then became less coherent - and restricted to grunts and gasps - as the three of us concentrated on our pleasure. Tasha self pleasuring, whilst Anna and I focused on each other. But also conscious that, by doing that, we'd give Tasha the best show we could.

We'd spent the weekend fucking and I'd come multiple times over the last few days. So I was able to hold off from spunking too soon. Anna, seemingly, had an almost limitless capacity for orgasm. Having come just a little earlier on my tongue I could sense that she was close again. Her breathing was shortening and she was starting to quiver against me.

But, before she came for the second time, Tasha beat her to it. Over my shoulder I heard her start to cry out, so I tried to turn to get a glimpse of her orgasm.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see a blur of activity as she fingered herself aggressively.

"Oh god, I'm coming," Tasha cried out, "fuck, fuck, fuck, YESSSSSSSS."

"Shit Tasha," Anna reported, as she slowed her own gyrations to watch her cousin, "that seemed like a big one. I'm so glad that we are turning you on so much."

"Christ, yes," Tasha agreed, "it's so horny to watch the two of you fucking. I hope you enjoyed my little show too."

"Even more than I expected," Anna agreed, "but poor old Jack didn't really get to see it."

Kind as it was of Anna to think of me, I certainly didn't' feel like "poor old Jack". I was fucking my gorgeous girlfriend, whilst watching - albeit sporadically - someone I'd fancied for years, wanking themselves to orgasm. And all of this just a few months after I'd lost my virginity. So I really wasn't feeling too hard done by.

But, all of that said, I wasn't about to turn down an enhanced view of proceedings. So, when Anna suggested we switch positions again I was certainly keen.

"Come on Jack, fuck me in doggy," she demanded. "That way we'll both have a great view of my sexy cousin."

"Oooh, good idea," Tasha agreed. "I love doggy, it's such a slutty position. I'd love to see you two like that."

Anna went down onto all fours and I positioned myself behind her. It was a massively horny sight. Now, I had a clear view of Tasha in all her masturbatory glory. Anna was just inches away from her. And Tasha could see me pumping away in Anna's juicy pussy.

Easing my way into her I soon found my stride. Reaching down, as she usually did in this position, to play with her clit, Anna urged me on, "come on Jack, I can feel that hard cock of yours right up me. Fuck me hard."

Just above her, Tasha had slowly resumed frigging herself. It seemed that, unlike Anna, she wasn't overly sensitive after she'd come. And she was rubbing herself as enthusiastically as she'd been at the start. But she paused in her actions and moved around to the side of us.

"Keep going Jack," she demanded, "I want to see your cock sliding in and out of Anna's pussy."

"Oh my god, look at that tight little cunt of Anna's. It's gripping you as you fuck her. And your cock is glistening with her pussy juice. Christ, that's horny," she continued.

I had no idea, just a few weeks ago, that I'd enjoy fucking in front of someone. At that stage, I'd have been happy to fuck someone - any one perhaps - one on one. In total darkness. But, now that I was experiencing it, I was getting a massive buzz from it.

Part of that was the vicarious pleasure I derived from Tasha, and particularly Anna's, enjoyment. For both of them, clearly, this was a huge turn on. And that transmitted itself to me. Helped of course, by the commentary from Tasha.

But I was deriving enormous pleasure myself in performing. For someone who'd seemingly been virtually anonymous to women - certainly in a sexual sense - this was a huge ego boost. But, most of all, I was genuinely aroused at being watched whilst we fucked.

Putting those thoughts to one side I focused, once again, on giving Anna pleasure. And trying to bring her to another orgasm. Though I didn't expect that to be too difficult!

I was right. I knew that licking her made her pussy sensitive. And she always loved being fucked hard after this. Plus, the situation was really turning her on.