Swots Explore Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I upped the pace, whilst grabbing her hair. Partly for extra purchase. And partly as I knew how much she enjoyed this when she was in this type of heightened sexual mood.

Anna continued playing with her clit, whilst I fucked her hard and fast. Within minutes I could feel that the orgasm that had been building for some time was about to hit her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkkk" she cried, as she spasmed beneath me, collapsing onto the bed as I stopped thrusting and pulled out of her.

Remarkably, I'd been able to hold off from coming - just about. In large part because I wanted to complete our show with a "cumshot finale".

But I was, now, desperate to come myself. So, as soon as Anna's orgasm started to subside I flipped her onto her back. Straddling her I rubbed my throbbing dick between her tits.

"Come on baby, wrap those tits around me," I encouraged her.

Sensing my desperation she complied readily. In the heat of her room we were both sweating, so my cock slid smoothly between her impressive orbs. "Come on Jack, shower me with your jizz," she urged.

Watching on intently, Tasha continued to play with herself and maintained her commentary.

"Ooh yes, come on you kinky little fuckers. Let me see you coat those tits with your hot, creamy, spunk."

Seconds later, I did just that, "Oh fuck, here it comes," I warned. "YESSSSSS!!"

I cried out, as I arched my back and shot several jets of spunk over Anna. The first hitting her squarely on the chin. With the remainder pooling between her tits.

"Wow," Tasha laughed, "what a load. And what an aim!!"

"Care to taste it?" Anna asked. Of us both. As she ran her fingers through my hot spunk.

"I don't think so," Tasha demurred. "I doubt my boyfriend wants to taste another man's jizz on my tongue. As kinky as that it is." she grinned. "But you guys go ahead."

"Your loss," Anna laughed, as she scooped up most of my spunk and took a mouthful of it. Before pulling me in to snowball it.

"Christ, you guys are wild," Tasha reported. As she re-applied herself to her pussy, swiftly bringing herself to a second orgasm as the two of us looked on, intently.

We all collapsed, in a heap, onto the small bed, as we recovered from our exertions.

Finally stirring from our post-orgasmic torpor Tasha began dressing.

"You guys are the best," she declared. "Thank you so much for fulfilling a fantasy of mine. That was so fucking hot. If you ever want to do it again, please let me know."

"I'm going straight round to my boyfriends now. He's going to get the fuck of his life. Though I'm also going to insist he goes down on me first. If he wants a blowjob, then he needs to lick my pussy."

Giving us both a huge sloppy kiss (forgetting perhaps that both us had my spunk in our mouths), Tasha departed in a hurry. Eager, it was clear, to get her pussy both licked and fucked.

"Well," I opined. "I think we can safely say neither of us are the timid, virginal, types we were just a few months ago."

"Where on earth do we go from here?" I wondered...