Swots Explore Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-------

I was finding it incredible how sexually progressive Anna was. To the rest of the world she was unchanged. Still the polite, diligent, "conservative", well spoken and academic "swot" she had always been. Albeit in tighter clothing! But very much the embodiment of the "goody two shoes" type, beloved of staid adults. As an example, my parents, plus other relatives who'd met her, thought the absolute world of her already.

But, behind closed doors - or to be more accurate away from prying eyes - as she was equally at homeoutside of closed doors - she really was a sex fiend.

"I find it ridiculous," she confided to me, the day after our "bonnet of the car fuck", as we were relaxing in my bedroom after another steamy session. "Why is it women are only supposed to endure sex? And not enjoy it? Which is just crazy, when sex is so fucking fantastic."

"That's an interesting observation," I agreed. "As you're the only woman who's ever "endured" sex with me I can't, of course, speak for any others. But it does seem really daft. Maybe everyone else is just shit at sex?" I suggested, with a smirk. "And you enjoy it so much - and find it so fucking fantastic - because I'm such a wonderful lover?"

"You never miss a chance to big yourself up do you?" groaned Anna. "It's far more likely that I'm just an insatiable sex fiend. And other women are not blessed with my high sex drive."

Then, semi-seriously, she posed a question she'd asked me a few times before, "actually, are you sure I'm not a slut?"

"No. You really are NOT a slut," I assured her. "Nor even a harlot, as you suggested a week or so ago." I laughed.

"It may be that youact in a slutty manner," I continued. "But, honestly, I think that's wonderful. I genuinely am so lucky to be with someone so open-minded and uninhibited. Combine that with your wonderful, clever, engaging, funny, personality. And add in your beauty. That all makes me think I'm the luckiest guy in the World."

Cheesy, I know. Possibly over the top. But I really did mean that.

"Oh Jack," she cried, flinging her arms around me. "I appreciate that so much. And you didn't even take the piss!" she laughed.

"Actually, I think we are both really lucky." she went on. "We trust each other completely. And we don't judge. And, sexually, we seem to be really compatible. I've decided, once and for all, that I'm not going to apologise any more for my "slutty" behaviour. Not least because it's clear you love it." Anna grinned.

"In fact, let me confide in you a little further," she continued, "yesterday helped me realise a couple of things about myself. Things I'd always suspected were the case. And you may have suspected them too."

"The first," she went on, "was less of a surprise to me, as some of my fantasies had been about this. But I love the idea - and quite possibly the reality - of exhibitionism. One day, I think I'd like to be watched fucking. Does that shock, or surprise you?" she asked.

"No, it doesn't," I conceded. "At least, it certainly doesn't surprise me. Nor does it particularly shock me. I was sort of expecting that, after what we did - and you said - yesterday. And I found it a turn-on too. So I'm pleased, if anything, not shocked. Though I'm not sure I'd ever have the guts to go through with fucking in public."

"Good, I'm relieved to hear that." Anna responded. "And I'm sure I'll bring you round to performing in front of a crowd." she chuckled.

"The second realisation may be a little more of a shock. And I'm surprised - and a little ashamed - to admit it to myself..."

"Let me guess," I interjected, though a little hesitantly, "you like it when I'm a little rough, and/or forceful?"

"Spot on," Anna agreed, with an exhalation, "you're very perceptive. Do you think you'd be OK with that?"

"I'm really not sure," I conceded. "I'm probably happy to be a little more forceful. In fact, I was yesterday. And I'll be more comfortable in the future. Especially now that I know you like it. But I don't like the idea of being rough with you. I'm actually a real softie."

"Don't worry," she assured me. "I'm not suggesting we go in for heavy S&M stuff. I just enjoy it when you take control. But hair pulling, like you did yesterday over the bonnet, was a real turn-on. ...And perhaps some light spanking..." she suggested, shyly.

"Right," I agreed, pulling her too me. "I've got a cock that needs sucking," as I nuzzled her neck whilst tugging her head back with her hair. "And you've got a pussy that needs fucking. And, if you ask me nicely, I'll spank you whilst I'm doing it."

So, with that precedent set, we often incorporated hair pulling - and more infrequently spanking - into our lovemaking.

What I appreciate, looking back, was that our sex was never formulaic. The only constant, probably, was passionate kissing. But everything else varied, depending on our mood. Frenetic quickies. Or slow, prolonged, sessions. Sometimes rough, more often sensual. Oral sex, tit fucks, mutual masturbation. And fucking in any number of positions.

-------

The two of us had exams in mid-to-late January. And we didn't need to return to Uni until those. As besotted with each other - and with sex - as we were, we remained conscientious students. The first year at University is not especially pressurized. But we still wanted to do well. So, when we weren't fucking, we spent a considerable time studying. And occasionally exercising.

I was keen to maintain my improved physique. And Anna had always enjoyed exercise. So we went to the gym and played squash together quite often.

One morning, just prior to returning to Uni we arranged to go for a run together. We planned a route of around 3-4 miles, out of our small town, into the countryside and back.

Anna, even when dressed to go for a run in mid-Winter, looked - to my eyes at least - ridiculously horny. Her hair was scraped back, highlighting her delicate features. She had a sweatshirt on. But still fitted enough to showcase those spectacular tits. And running leggings. Which were tight enough to show, very clearly, her fine, taut, athletic, buttocks.

"Are you sure you don't fancy ditching the run and going upstairs for a workout?" I suggested,."I'm sure we'd work up a real sweat."

"God, you're insatiable," she responded, with a grin. "Hold that thought. But I do want to get a good run in. I'm feeling a bit sluggish and cooped up after spending all morning - most of the last few days in fact - in my books."

So we set-off, at a decent pace, out into the countryside, along some farm tracks. Just after the half way point, as we'd looped round and were making our way home, we passed a ruined farm building. The roof, door and windows were long gone. But the brick structure was still, largely, intact.

"Hang on, I've got a stitch, " I told Anna, coming to a halt just outside one of the ruined doorways.

As she stopped to check on me I grabbed Anna and pulled her into the house - or what remained of it.

"What are you doing, Jack? I though you had a stitch?" she laughed. Before I silenced any further questions by pulling her to me for a deep, passionate, kiss. Holding her head in my hands, pulling her hair gently, whilst driving my tongue deep into her throat.

Finding absolutely no resistance, I moved Anna further back into the ruined dwelling. And combined kissing her, with groping her tits and arse over her clothing.

As I'd hoped/expected, she was grinding her crotch against mine. And added to this by grabbing my hips, encouraging me to gyrate against her.

Reaching down between us I slipped my hand under her leggings and began fingering her pussy directly.

"Fucking hell," I spluttered, "you're absolutely dripping. Is that sweat or arousal?"

"You're a cheeky sod," she grunted back. "It's a good job I love your cock so much. Actually, its probably a bit of both. But mainly arousal. This is so dirty. And so fucking hot!"

We continued making out, whilst standing up, in the back part of the ruined house. There was nothing left in the dwelling. The walls were mossy and the floor covered in leaves and debris. But it was not as "grimy" as I feared it might have been.

We were just yards away from the farm track. But the walls, solid as they still were, meant we were not directly visible from it.

I pushed Anna back against a wall, to steady ourselves. Then getting bolder, I pulled her sweatshirt and tee shirt up and unhooked her bra so I could access her tits. Dipping my head down I started sucking and gently biting one of them, whilst hooking my fingers into her leggings and properly frigging her.

"Oh shit, Jack," that's gorgeous, she gasped. "This is so horny and unexpected. I can't wait to get home so you can give me a proper, hard, fucking."

"Why wait until we get home?" I asked, with a glint in my eye. I was wearing a pair of rugby shorts. Which, in those days, had pockets in them (I had never really understood why). Reaching into one, I pulled out a condom, in its wrapper.

"I thought we might have a fuck here?" I suggested.

"Ooh, you kinky fucker. You're calling my bluff on my idea about more al fresco lovemaking" Anna laughed. "Did you plan this?" she asked. All the while rubbing my hard cock through my shorts.

"Well, I remembered this old building was out here. I wasn't sure if it would be fit for purpose. But, from my days in the Scouts, I always remembered the phrase, "be prepared." So, this morning, I put a condom in my pocket, just in case."

"Anyway, what do you think?" I queried.

"God, yes, I'm up for it," Anna responded eagerly.

Reasoning, self-evidently, that in the middle of the day, we were safer with a quickie than a prolonged session, I wasted no time in rolling a condom onto my cock.

"Turn round and lean against the wall," I directed Anna.

As she did that I positioned myself behind her and did my best to manoeuver my cock into her waiting pussy. I knew from our brief foreplay that she was - as seemed to be the case permanently - aroused and ready for me.

I found it wasn't quite as easy as our "car bonnet" fuck. Anna was a little too upright for me to easily enter. But that was certainly no reflection on any lack of eagerness on Anna's part.

"Christ, Jack, stick your cock in me," she exhorted. "I'm ready and very willing."

"Bend forward a little more," I suggested. "I just need to get the angle right."

Anna did just that. Which meant that her glorious arse was now sticking more outwards and upwards. Grasping her by the hips, I leaned forward, pushed firmly and was in, with a "swoosh."

"Fucking hell," she gasped. "Christ, this is horny. Now. Fuck me hard!"

I pulled almost all of the way out and then thrust back in, forcefully.

"Nngghhhh, yes," Anna grunted. "Come on. Like that. But harder and faster. Fuck this juicy cunt of mine."

Heeding her instructions, that's exactly what I did. Grasping her by the hips and pumping away with a good rhythm.

When we'd first starting having sex I sometimes struggled with coming quickly. But, as we'd become more accustomed to fucking, I'd learnt to last longer. Plus, it helped that we were having so much sex that my balls never felt too full!

But, on this occasion, I was, from the off, close to exploding. The view (looking down on Anna's gorgeous arse), the illicit nature of it, and Anna's obvious delight in the situation, were an incredible turn-on.

Fortunately for me, Anna was at least as turned on as I was. And seemed, already, close to orgasm.

Looking back over her shoulder Anna had the most wanton look I'd ever seen on her. "Come on you you dirty sod. Fuck the shit out of me!" she demanded.

That was all the encouragement I needed. As I'd done over the car bonnet (and now knew that Anna liked), I took hold of her hair with one hand, placed another to steady myself on her back and began pumping away at a furious pace.

Just feet away from a farm track (albeit a largely unused one) I tried not to make any noise. But, if anyone had walked past, they would have heard the sound of my hard cock powering away into Anna's "squelchy" pussy. And my balls slapping against her.

Below me, Anna reached under and started playing with her clit. Whilst occasionally trying to reach back and play with my balls. God almighty, it was an impossibly horny sight!

I was now very close to orgasm. But, thankfully, as I began to build up to it, I felt the tell tale signs of Anna's pussy contracting around my cock.

I redoubled my efforts and was pumping away furiously. I was desperate to give vent, vocally, to my feelings. But determined to stay quiet, in case anyone was walking past the ruined farmhouse.

Anna, clearly, did not have quite the same level of restraint. Or maybe she cared less about being discovered!

"Oooooh shit, yes!! Come on, fuck me Jack," she cried out.

I was no longer capable of holding back. I just hoped I'd be able to bring Anna to orgasm in the minute or so before I came. As usual, I shouldn't have worried.

"Ngghhhhhh, YESSSSSS..." Anna almost hissed, as she finally realised that a little discretion was in order. As I felt her reach her own orgasm it triggered my own. I fired several jets of spunk into the condom. It was spine tingling; I was shaking with the power of it.

My legs were like jelly. From the intensity of my own orgasm and the effects of taking my own weight as we fucked against the wall. Even though we were outside, in the middle of a cold winter's afternoon, we were both covered in a sheen of sweat.

Pulling Anna back to her feet, we dragged our shorts and leggings back up. And I held her tight in the warmest of embraces. She was still gasping for breath. As was I.

"Oh my God, Jack, that was sensational," she managed to say. "You're an animal," she grinned. "And a really kinky fucker. I love it!"

After our heart rate finally returned to normal we jogged back home. Though at a very sedate pace after the exertions we'd just enjoyed.

Both parents were due home soon. So we decided to return to our own homes. As we parted, Anna pulled me to her. "That was so, so horny. We'll have to do that again. Soon!"

-------

With tearful farewells, in mid-January, we departed back to our respective Universities. We planned to focus on our exams and meet in two weekend's time. Our colleges were about 50 miles apart, probably a two hour journey on the train.

We spoke, occasionally, on the phone. But, in those days, long before mobile phones, they were only snatched conversations, on pay phones, in draughty corridors of our halls of residence. But it seemed that the exams, for us both, went pretty well. Two weeks later, I pitched up at Anna's Uni accommodation. Looking forward to - I was pretty confident - a weekend of debauchery.

As Anna greeted me at the entrance to her halls my stomach flipped. I held her, briefly, at arms length, before pulling her in for a huge hug.

Pushing her away from me a little, I looked her up and down, with a huge grin on my face.

"Oh my God," I gushed, "you look fantastic. Absolutely beautiful."

"Jack, you are such a sweetheart," she replied, blushing furiously, "I'd forgotten what a charmer you are."

The truth was, she probably didn't look any different to when I'd last seen her. But, after two weeks of absence (and abstinence) I'd almost forgotten how gorgeous - and horny - she was. I really did think she was beautiful. And felt lucky and proud to be with her.

She held my hand and led me up to her room. Her accommodation, like mine, was cramped and basic. But it had the main requirement for our weekend. A bed!

As soon as we entered her room, I dropped my bag and pulled her to me. Some of the time - in fact quite a lot of time - we enjoyed a gentle, sensual, build up. But, right now, after more than two weeks apart, we were pawing away at each other.

Breaking our kiss, Anna looked up at me and asked, with a grin, "would you like a tea or coffee, or even have a look round campus?"

"Shut up. And get undressed." I replied. "I'm absolutely desperate for you."

"Correct answer," Anna replied. "I'm gagging for you too."

I knew that neither of us needed much foreplay, so, after stripping off, I quickly pulled a condom from my overnight bag.

Laying, spreadeagled on the bed, in the most lascivious of fashions, Anna looked up at me, with a shy smile. "You needn't bother with that Jack," she said. "I've been to the Uni med centre. And they've put me on the pill."

"Oh my God, are you sure?" I asked incredulously.

"Of course I'm sure, you idiot," Anna laughed in response. "I wouldn't mess about with something like this. Now get that hard, unsheathed, cock into my pussy. I'm desperate for a good fucking."

Laying her on her back I hovered above her. My hard, twitching, cock, just millimeters from entering her. I had butterflies in my stomach. After weeks of unbridled fucking we'd now gone a fortnight without seeing each other. Plus, the thought of finally enjoying the pleasure of her pussy, without a condom on, made me, strangely, a little nervous.

Those nerves disappeared as soon as I entered her hot, juicy, pussy. I was in heaven!

So, it seemed, was Anna, "oh shit Jack, that is gorgeous. I can feel every ridge and nodule on your beautiful cock."

"Oh God, I know. Your pussy felt fantastic with a condom on. But the sensation is OVERWHELMING without one."

And that, I'm afraid, was the problem. Two weeks of abstinence (I'd been wanking, but nowhere near as much as we used to have sex) and our first ever bare backed fuck was just too much for me.

Sensing this, Anna, as she'd done when we'd lost our virginity together, urged me on.

"Come on Jack, don't hold back. Fuck me hard and pour your hot spunk into my pussy!"

Realising the futility of even trying to prolong things, I did exactly as she suggested. Pumping away for all I was worth.

Giving me further encouragement (though absolutely none was needed) Anna urged me on. "Fuck me Jack, give me two weeks of your sticky jizz."

That, I'm afraid, was all it took to set me off.

"Nnnnngh, YESSSSSSS!!" I cried out, as I poured a torrent of spunk into her eager pussy.

Pushing myself up, but still embedded in Anna's pussy, I looked down and began apologizing. "Shit, I'm so sorry. It's been so long. You are so, so, horny. And I was desperate. And the enhanced feeling, without a condom, was just too much to bear."

"Please don't worry. It's a compliment in some ways." Anna assured me. "And I know you'll be good to go again several times over the weekend." she grinned.

As Anna said that, my cock started twitching inside her. In fact, it hadn't really softened. And it was already raring to go for round two.

Oh to be 19 again!

"Bloody hell," Anna exclaimed. "I wasn't expecting it to be quite so soon!"

"That's the effect you - and two weeks without sex - have on me," I laughed in response.

Taking advantage of my renewed erection I began, slowly at first, to fuck Anna for the second time in just a matter of minutes.

Anna was always well lubricated. But with my semen sloshing around inside her she was particularly wet. Fortunately, the hardness of my erection and the tightness of her pussy meant there was still an enormous amount of feeling/friction.

In fact, my dick was almost tingling with the pleasure it was deriving from being uncovered in Anna's tight, wet, pussy.

Just as we'd done when we'd lost our virginity together I was determined - and able - to put my needs aside on this second attempt and focus on giving Anna the same pleasure she gave me. I was massively turned on. But not so much that I was likely to explode again immediately, as I had just a few minutes ago.

I pulled all of the way out and then, slowly, re-inserted my dick. All of the time, glorying in Anna's delicate features, as I looked deep into Anna's soulful eyes.