Swots Explore Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fucking hell, yes," Anna grunted. "That hits the spot. I've missed you and your hard dick so much."

"Now, come on, give me a proper fucking. I'm desperate for an orgasm myself."

I moved down for a deep, passionate, kiss. Whilst starting to grind away in Anna's pussy. Breaking the kiss I starting sucking, then gently biting, Anna's nipples. All of the time pumping deep, but still quite slowly, into Anna's pussy.

"Oh jeez, that feel good," Anna gasped, as she started squirming below me.

Moving up a gear I was now fucking Anna harder and faster. She was starting to respond vigorously. Gripping me tightly with her pelvic muscles and fucking back against me. Fortunately though, I still felt very much in control.

So much so that I was able to go "full throttle." After two weeks without her, I had been desperate. So, it appeared, had Anna. The harder I fucked her, the more she enjoyed it. And the more vocal she became.

She was thrashing about on the the bed. Gripping the sheets with clenched fists. And crying out (much more loudly than I thought sensible), "come on Jack, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard..."

I was now pumping as fast and as deep as I was able to. In mid-winter, Anna had the radiator on full blast so the room was warm. The sweat was pouring off me as I powered way, fucking Anna for all I was worth.

The headboard on her cheap bed was banging against the wall and Anna continued to grunt and exhort me to fuck her harder.

In no time at all, the tell-tale signs of her impending orgasm were apparent. Her breathing quickened, the flesh at the top of her chest mottled and she gripped me even harder, as she ground her clit against my pubic bone. Shortening my strokes I continued to fuck her hard whilst I pulled her hair.

"Come on baby, come for me," I urged her.

"Nearly there," she grunted.

And she was. She started bucking furiously below me. Wrapping her muscular legs around my arse and grasping my hips to pull me deeper inside her.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!" she cried out as her orgasm hit.

Having come just a little earlier, I was still not there myself. So I kept pumping away. Almost before the first orgasm had finished Anna transitioned into a second and then a third. It seemed like they were coming in almost continuous waves.

As the third finished my own body tensed and I unleashed another sizeable load of spunk to add to my earlier deposit.

"Wow!" was all she was able to gasp. As we both collapsed back on her bed and held each other tightly, with Anna quivering occasionally with the "aftershocks" of our wonderful reunion.

Rousing ourselves, Anna looked down and joked, "cool, my first ever creampie." As two loads of jizz leaked out of her.

We had a quick shower (not together as Anna's accommodation had no en suite) and got dressed to go out for the evening. As we passed through her communal kitchen, Anna introduced me to a few of her friends, as her "new boyfriend".

"We guessed as much," one of them replied, archly. "Or at least we hoped so. As there were some strange noises going on in your room a little earlier."

Which caused me to blush and stammer an apology. Whilst Anna, seemingly, was completely unfazed by this. "Just getting re-acquainted after two weeks apart." she replied with a grin. Making me realise, once again, that she had changed so, so, much over the last month.

Before heading out, we spent a little time with her friends. They were a nice bunch. Anna clearly felt comfortable with them - and they with her. And they made me feel very welcome. I wondered how she'd fit in with some of my more boorish flatmates. Given her increased social - and sexual - confidence I reckoned she'd do pretty well.

A small group of us went to the student union (just as dingy as mine) for a drink. Then Anna and I left to go into town for a pizza in a small, cosy, Italian restaurant.

We'd spent a lot of time together at home since we'd started dating. But this felt different. There were no parents, no neighbours, nor even friends. It was just the two of us, to do as we wished all weekend. It felt, somehow, very "grown up". And almost signaled a new stage in our relationship.

We had a wonderful evening. Cementing, for us both, that we enjoyed each other's company socially - as much as we did sexually. We retired to her dorm, relatively early, for a more leisurely fuck. Before falling asleep, for the first time ever, in each other's arms.

-------

The following morning we were laying in her bed (tiny as it was), relaxing after another frantic fuck. Going to bed with Anna - and even more so waking up alongside her - was another new pleasure.

Whilst we'd had a lot of sex in our nascent relationship, until this weekend, we'd never "slept together". Cuddling up close in the warmth of her cozy dorm room was a wonderful experience.

We were sated, for now, but were still lazily kissing and caressing each other. As I've previously commented, passionate, sensual, kissing played a huge part in our relationship.

Without the urgency to bring each other to orgasm we were delighting in the simple - though possibly under-rated pleasure - of locking our lips and tongues together.

"God, I love the way you kiss me. And howmuch you kiss me," Anna murmured. "I didn't think boys liked kissing this much."

"Well, as I've said before, I can't speak for all of mankind, but I certainly love it," I fed back.

But there was something in the way she saidboys that pricked a thought in my brain.

"Hang on, do you think girls like kissing more than boys do?" I queried. "And do you have any first hand knowledge of that?"

Early on in our time together Anna had blushed at the the drop of a hat. But, as our relationship had developed - and she'd become more assertive and sure about her sexual self - that had pretty much stopped.

But now!! She went crimson, and looked away, very quickly. Realising I was on to something, I pulled her to me and ensured she looked me in the eyes.

"Come on, spill the beans," I demanded, with a smile. "Is there something you need to tell me?"

Initially, she wouldn't maintain this eye contact. And was clearly a little embarrassed about something. "Jack, it's nothing, really. It's not a big deal at all."

Which, of course, only made me more curious about what vexed her. And more determined to discover it.

"Right," I said, firmly, "you told me a few weeks ago you weren't going to apologise for any behaviour. And you know how accepting I've been of anything you've done, or felt. So let's get to the bottom of this."

She could see I wasn't going to give up on this. So, with a deep breath, she explained. "You know my cousin, Natasha,? Or Tasha as we call her? Two years above us in school?"

"Yes..." I said slowly. Wondering - possibly hoping - where this might be going. "Isn't she at this Uni too?"

Natasha, unlike Anna, was one of the more "obvious" girls in our school. Not slutty. In fact, a little like the two of us, diligent and academic. But seriously good looking. And very confident in those looks. Probably the girl in her year that the most boys, me very much included, fancied.

"So, what about Natasha? How has she helped form your views on whether girls like kissing more than boys?" I probed.

After another very deep breath, Anna continued. "Right, no piss taking, no interruptions. And don't judge. I'm going to tell you what happened."

"You're right, Tasha is in her final year here. And she plays hockey with me for the Uni team. I've always got on pretty well with her. Even though she was always the cool, hot, girl. And, as you know, I was the quiet, uncool, one. But she's been really lovely to me since I got here. And has helped me settle in."

"Late last term, after our last game before we broke for Christmas, we had a hockey club party back in the Student Union. Everyone got really drunk. Natasha and I very much included. She lives off campus in a student house, with several friends. But it's about 5 miles away. She was going to get a taxi back. But she struggled to book one. So I told her she could stay with me, in this flat, in the halls of residence on campus."

I was starting to like where this story might be heading. But, I kept my counsel and let Anna continue with the tale, at her own pace.

"So," Anna continued, "as the party broke up we staggered back here, arm in arm, giggling and hugging. Like you do when you're drunk. Natasha said she'd sleep on the floor, because my bed is pretty small. But I was having none of it and told her to scoot up with me."

"We stripped down to our bras and knickers. And I went to find Tasha an old tee-shirt to sleep in. I'm sure I was less self conscious than I would have been if we'd not been drinking. But I had known Tasha since we were kids. As I passed her a tee shirt she gave me a big hug, telling me how much she had enjoyed seeing me fitting in so well at Uni. And I thanked her for helping make that happen. And gave her a big hug and kiss myself."

"But then, breaking the hug, she held me at arms length and looked me up and down, with a big, drunken, grin. "Oh my God, Anna, I can't believe what a killer body you've got. Maybe these tits run in our family?" she suggested.

"I remember being a little embarrassed. But also proud, that someone like Tasha thought I had a "killer body." But I got more embarrassed, when she suggested, "let's take our bras off and compare tits." She wanted to see how much of a family resemblance there was."

"I don't know why I went along with it. The vodka had clouded my brain probably. But, as she unhooked her bra, letting her tits swing free, I did just the same.

"Please don't think I'm as arrogant as you," Anna chuckled, "but I recall thinking, "Christ, they are lovely tits, but I prefer mine." Tasha's tits are probably bigger than mine, but, perhaps because of that, they sag a little more. And her nipples are quite small. And, drunk as I was, I clearly remembered thinking that I liked my big nipples more. You really are rubbing off on me," she grinned.

By now, I was, predictably, rock hard! I'd resisted the temptation to interrupt, or comment, on Anna's story. But I hadn't been able to resist idly stroking my cock. Plus, as Anna told me how her cousin's nipples looked - and compared them to her own - I reached over and started to fondle those nipples.

Pausing, briefly, Anna insisted on me giving her tits - and pussy - a little attention. But, before we started getting too steamy, I wanted to hear more about the story between her and Anna.

"Go on," I said, "now you've started you may as well tell me everything."

"OK," she agreed, "I'm actually feeling better now for telling you. Even though, perve as you are, I knew it would turn you on," she laughed.

"It would turn almost any boy on," I countered, "it's a standard male fantasy."

"Fair point," Anna agreed. "Though I still think you're a perve. But, of course, that's one of the reasons I love you." she laughed.

"Anyway, let me finish the story. So, Tasha and I stumbled down into my bed. And lay, side by side, with only our knickers on. She started fondling her tits. And then reached over and grabbed mine."

"Looking back, especially as inexperienced as I was back then, I can't believe I let her do that." Anna continued. "But maybe that's why. I was so lacking in any knowledge of sexuality I just assumed this was normal. Plus, I quite enjoyed the feelings in my tits - and my pussy - that her fondling was causing." Anna suggested, with a grin.

"Tasha thenreally shocked me. She pulled me too her, took my head in her hands, a little like you do, and gave me a proper french kiss."

"Once again, as inexperienced as I was - and of course drunk as I was - I though maybe this was pretty normal. So I kissed her right back. I really didn't have much clue what I was doing. I just responded to what she was doing with her lips and tongue."

"I know that, once more, I'm sounding as arrogant as you again," Anna continued, with a chuckle. "But I reckon I'm a natural when it comes to kissing. And Tasha certainly seemed to think so."

"Tasha told me that she loved kissing, almost more than anything else. But her boyfriend seemed to see it, in her words, "as a means to an end". Whereas she enjoyed it for its own sake. But she told me, a couple of times, that I was a "fantastic kisser." Mind you, when you're drunk you tend to say lots of nice things to people."

"We didn't really do a great deal more than that. Tasha was, if anything, even drunker than me. And after about 5-10 mins of kissing - plus a little groping of our tits - she just let me go, rolled over, and started gently snoring.

"So, was that the only time you and Tasha have kissed like that?" I queried.

Blushing again, Anna paused, but then responded, "Well, the next morning, we were pretty hungover, so we just had a coffee before Tasha made her way back to her house. However, before she left she pulled me back into her arms and gave me another big, sloppy, kiss."

"She wanted to know if I was OK with what we'd done and told me how gorgeous I was. I must say, coming from her that was a real confidence boost. She told me boys would be falling at my feet. But to make sure I picked a decent one. Looking back it's just a shame I didn't heed her advice," Anna chuckled.

"Oi," I answered, in mock horror. "From what I've been discovering of you, the sort of boy you need is anindecent one."

"Fair point," she conceded with a grin. "And thank you for not interrupting. Now that I've started, let me finish my story."

"Crikey, is there more to tell?" I asked.

"Not a great deal more, really," she conceded, "but I did see Anna on New Year's Day. We went round to visit her folks. Whilst the oldies were chatting we went for a walk in the village and she was quizzing me about you. She knew we were dating and was really keen to hear how it was all going. In fact, she sounds as obsessed with sex as I am," Anna laughed. "It really must be a family trait."

"She was desperate to know: whether we were having sex; how much I was enjoying fucking; were you a good lover; and how big your cock was?"

"I hope you gave all the correct answers," I demanded.

"My parents brought me up well," Anna agreed, "so I always tell the truth. I told Tasha that I was really enjoying sex. Despite the fact that you were a terrible, inconsiderate, lover. And how small your cock was!"

The impact of these insults was somewhat reduced by Anna firmly grasping my cock and wanking it up and down.

"As you often say to me, you're a cheeky sod." I told her. "So, I don't suppose you want another session of dodgy lovemaking with this tiny weapon of mine?" which I shook, in all it's erect glory, against her tits.

Pulling me to her, her only response was, "Shut up and fuck me."

------

A little later, after we'd enjoyed another wonderful fuck, we were relaxing in each others arms, before stirring to get some breakfast. As we began getting dressed, Anna paused and looked at me with a shy smile on her face.

"Actually, there is one other thing I should tell you," she confessed. "I told Tasha we'd had sex over the bonnet of your car. And I was discovering I was, potentially, something of an exhibitionist."

"Bloody hell," I spluttered, "I thought you warned me off about telling anyone about our sex life."

"I'm sorry," Anna apologised, "perhaps I should have been a little more discreet. It's just that Tasha was really persistent. And it felt good to tell someone how adventurous we've become. I really hope you don't think I've betrayed your confidence?"

"Plus, if it makes you feel better, I lied about how small your cock is and told her you were sort of OK in bed." Anna laughed.

"OK, I forgive you," I grinned, "actually, I think it's quite cool that you've confided in your cousin. Though I promise you I have NO plans to confide in any of my friends or relatives."

"I'm relieved to hear that," Anna said. Then, taking a deep breath, she continued, hesitantly. "There's one last thing I need to "fess up" to. As much as I have exhibitionist tendencies, it seems like Tasha has voyeuristic tendencies. And she's asked me if we'd consider letting her watch us fuck?"

I think my jaw actually dropped!

"Now you're taking the piss and winding me up?" I suggested. "There's no way you'd have had a conversation like that... Is there?"

Though, actually, as soon as I paused to consider it, knowing what I'd recently learnt about Anna, it really didn't seem that unlikely.

"No, I'm not winding you up," Anna assured me. "I know it's a pretty "out there" suggestion. But if you were up for it, I certainly would be."

It really didn't require a great deal more thought. Whilst Anna was, I'm sure, more of an exhibitionist than me, it was still something that appealed to me. Plus, I quite liked the idea of showing my sexual prowess off in front of another hot woman. I also wondered - though had the sense not to articulate this thought - whether Tasha may want to take part.

"Ok," I agreed, "if you and Tasha are really serious then let's set something up for the weekend after next, when I come back to see you."

-------

So, two weeks later, I was back in Anna's dorm on a Sunday morning. We'd spent the weekend fucking. But also exploring Anna's university town and meeting a few more of her new Uni friends. Our bond with each other was, if anything, strengthening.

I was a maelstrom of emotions. Hugely turned on of course. But nervous and a little apprehensive that I may not perform "in front of an audience". Most of all though, I felt incredulous. This situation just seemed surreal.

A month ago I was a shy virgin, desperate to gain experience - of any sort - with women. Now I was about to disrobe - and more importantly have sex - in front of Tasha, one of the hottest girls from school. I'd always lusted after her, but I realised I'd probably never even spoken to her (geeky kids just didn't speak to hot older students).

But here I was, about to fuck my beautiful, horny, girlfriend - her cousin - whilst she looked on and watched. I really couldn't believe my luck.

That said, I was also a little cautious. Could this affect my relationship with Anna? There had been no mention of Tasha participating in any way, other than voyeuristically. But should I be wary of finding Tasha too attractive? And causing Anna to become jealous? Would it lead to Anna asking us to fuck in front of one of my friends, or cousins? Which (and I knew this was hypocritical) was not a scenario I found remotely appealing.

Just a little after the agreed time, there was a knock on the door of Anna's dorm. Followed, immediately, by Tasha striding confidently in. It didn't seem that she shared the anxiety that I was most certainly feeling.

She and Anna greeted each other with a big hug. Turning to me, she held out the arms bidding me to do the same.

Natasha was, I now realised, a taller, blonde, version of Anna. Not identical by any means. They were cousins, not sisters. But you could certainly see a family resemblance. And she was, if anything, even more gorgeous than I'd remembered from school. I really was going to have to be careful not to leer over her too much!

It was clear she felt the "senior partner" in this situation. And I guess she was. She was two years older than us. And, it seemed, more sexually experienced than either of us. Plus, this whole idea had been hers.

Breaking from our hug, she held me at arms length and appraised me.

"Wow, you've changed from the shy, slightly awkward, kid I vaguely remember," she exclaimed, with a smile. "I can see now that you and Anna are a pretty hot couple."

It might have been a little patronising. But Tasha had a warmth about her that diluted that. Plus, being told that I was one half of a "hot couple", by someone who had been - and still was - the embodiment of "hot", made be beam.