SWTOR: Everyone Loves Lana Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Lana was nearly straddling the Twi'lek, and knew at once that this was what Elema intended. Knees now either side of the slave's head, Lana lowered her pussy onto the blue-skinned alien's face, smothering her moans of pleasure. Elema did not even hesitate, and immediately began licking at Lana's clit. Now it was the blonde-haired Sith Lord's turn to gasp and delight in carnal ecstasy.

Phorlis, still fucking Elema hard, relished the sight of Lana getting off on the Twi'lek's tongue. Without breaking rhythm, he leaned forward and grabbed his fellow Sith by the back of the head. Pulling her close, their lips met, immediately savouring the passionate kiss and completing the triangle of their threesome.

Together the three writhed and fucked and moaned and shuddered, pure lust driving them all. Phorlis' cock felt amazing as he drilled Elema, and her pussy was ecstatically hot with the sensation. The more the slave got into it, the more frantically the Twi'lek worked her Mistress' clit, and Lana grew ever more insane with pleasure. The air was thick with the smell of sex and the bed creaked under the frenzied activity.

It was Elema who came first. She tensed up, eyes wide with the rush of orgasm, and then she cried out long and hard as she shook with climax. Her cries of delight were muffled by Lana's pussy, and the blonde Sith was already past the point of no return herself. She too cried out, breaking the kiss with Phorlis as she let out an unrestrained wail of mindless pleasure. The sight of two nude beauties cumming hard was all the Pureblood needed, and he thrust deep into Elema as his cock erupted inside her. His long exclamation of ecstasy was more akin to a growl, but there was no mistaking his satisfaction.

Shaking with post-orgasmic pleasure, the three fell apart, lounging across the bed and across each other in a tangle of nude bodies. Lazily, Lana looked over at the others, a satisfied grin upon her face. That had felt good, and she could tell that Elema and Phorlis were equally pleased.

It was not long before they began again...

---

Phorlis slipped out of Lana' suite in the early dawn, before Kaas City came alive. That gave Lana plenty of time to get ready, get another shower, and dress for the day ahead. She had just finished donning her usual green and grey armour when Elema (still looking tired from the energetic night before) approached.

"Mistress, Darth Arkous is on a holocall for you," The Twi'lek told her.

Lana nodded, remaining clam despite the sudden surge of emotion within her. This was it, she knew. Arkous preferred to speak to her in person. If he was using a holocall, it was because he had or was about to also call Phorlis (rather than summon both and risk them meeting in the Imperial Palace). Whatever showdown Arkous was planning for his apprentices, it was about to begin.

Her Master, a Sith Pureblood like Phorlis, wasted little time with pleasantries and got right to the point. A shuttle carrying a VIP had crashed in the jungles of Drommund Kaas. The lives of the crew (a Colonel and his attendant staff) were irrelevant, but the military intelligence they had with them in a case of data crystals was of vital importance.

"Go, Lord Beniko," Intoned Arkous, glaring at her from the white and blue hologram. "Bring those data crystals to me before my rivals can get to them."

"As you command, my Master," Said Lana with bow as the transmission ended.

---

The jungles of Drommund Kaas were alive with animal noises and activity, constantly echoing among the trees. The ferocious wildlife held no fear for Lana, however, and she travelled through the gloomy wilderness with confidence. She put her speeder down just a hundred meters from the downed shuttle and proceeded to it quickly.

A flash of her lightsaber was all it took to scare some beasts away from the wreck, and she began her search. She ignored the inconsequential corpses of her fellow Imperials, and found the data crystals she had come for. Pleased with her efficient work, Lana threw the information packets in her satchel and departed the wreck.

Lord Phorlis was, predictably, standing waiting for her.

"Hand the data over, Lord Beniko," He said, ignited lightsaber in one hand and gesturing with the other.

Lana smiled seductively. "Come now, my Lord. We both know you don't want to run me through with that," She said, gesturing to his blade. "Not when I know you are carrying a far better weapon."

He arched an eyebrow. "Trying to seduce me, Lord Beniko?"

She stepped forward, coming closer to him. Reaching up to her tunic, she undid a few clasps and slipped a hand inside her top. Lana moaned in contentment as she found her right breast and began caressing it under her clothes. "Trying and succeeding, I think," She told him confidently.

Phorlis was still deeply suspicious, but he deactivated his lightsaber, replacing it on his belt as he drew close to her. "Fine. I will fuck your brains out, and then kill you."

He stepped up to her, and snatched her lightsaber out of her hand. He tossed it aside, but Lana did not protest. Phorlis laughed, and shoved her down to her knees. Lord Beniko, overpowered by his sheer animal sexuality, went willingly, and scrambled to undo his trousers and free his massive cock. It sprung forth before her eyes, already hard and huge, pulsing.

"Tell me you can't resist my cock!" He commanded, relishing the control.

"I can't resist your cock," She breathed, and did not fight the urge to lean in and take it into her mouth. Immediately Lana began sucking and licking for all she was worth, getting off on the taste as she thrust one hand between her legs and began teasing her pussy through her pants, the other hand eagerly jerking his massive shaft.

"Oh, fuck you are good!" The red-skinned Sith Lord growled, as he began thrusting his hips and fucking her face. "Maybe I won't kill you! Maybe I will take you for the pleasure slave you were clearly born to be!"

Lana's eyes were closed as she relished the sensation of deep-throating him, too lost in the feel of Phorlis' cock to protest. Soon she began to feel him twitch, his hips bucking, and soon he exploded inside her mouth. Lana drank it down eagerly, relishing the taste as always, hungry for his sweet salty flavour.

The Pureblood roared his pleasure as he came, crying out with triumphant joy as he erupted in her beautiful mouth. He rode the sensation for as long as he could, giving a last few spurting thrusts as the amazing climax subsided. "Good slut!" He congratulated her, looking down at Lana's lust-filled face and grabbing her by her golden hair. "Now, beg for what I know you want."

"Please fuck me!" She begged, still rubbing herself needily between her legs. "Oh please, Lord Phorlis, fuck me!"

He stared at her, as if musing this over, and then curled his right hand into a fist and backhanded her across the face.

Lana spun around from the impact and fell backwards, hitting the ground. She felt the pain from the blow, rubbing at her cheek where he had hit her. Still, she looked back up at him, eyes wide with adoration.

"Beg me again," Phorlis commanded.

"Please fuck me!" She said again, desperate need evident in her voice.

Phorlis stalked forwards, feeling his confidence grow. He loved to conquer women, and it seemed that once more his massive cock had broken another bitch's will. He extended a hand to her, and as she rose to take it, Phorlis struck her again.

This time Lana fell back into some water nearby, a dirty pool of mud left over from the previous night's rains. Phorlis laughed as she landed on all fours, up to her wrists and knees in muck and her clothes covered in sludge. "Haha! How fitting for my dirty slut! Now... beg me again!"

Lana wiped her hair, now dirty and wet and tangled, from her twice-bruised face. "Please, my Lord! Please fuck me! I... I need your cock! You can do what you want to me... just... just fill my desperate pussy!"

"Good girl," He said, satisfied that she was indeed broken. "Strip for me!"

Lana made no move to leave the pool of water, and instead began to get naked right there. He soggy clothes were cast away in moments, leaving her laying in the mud, nude and dirty. Insanely horny, she sank her bare ass into the muck and spread her legs, fingering herself as he watched.

Phorlis was hard again in moments and practically leapt on her, ignoring the mud that stained his clothes as he ravished her. He dived between her legs, and thrust himself deep inside her soppy wet and eager pussy. Lana gasped with immediate joy as he deeply filled her, gasping and moaning in pleasure. "Oh! Oh, fuck yes! Yes, my Lord! Fuck me! Make me your slut!"

The Pureblood rammed into her, up and down with long and hard thrusts that sent Lana wild. She grabbed her tits and played with her nipples as she writhed in joy, splashing mud all over herself (the slipperiness of which only seemed to excite her body more!).

Finally, Lana could take it no longer, and she screamed long and hard in pleasure as a massive orgasm ripped through her. "Fuuuuuuck!" She wailed, thrashing about as her back arched and her head rolled about. Her head swam in ecstasy, and she feared she would pass out!

Phorlis was nearing his own release, and sped up his own fucking. His eyes roamed over her filthy but gorgeous nude body, taking in her full breasts and smooth skin as he felt his climax building. Just another few thrusts, he knew, and he would explode inside the bitch.

Too late his eyes found her face, and saw the wicked smile on her lips. Instead of a smile of lust, Lana wore one of victory.

Too late Phorlis' pleasure became screaming agony as she tore into him with a bolt of Force Lightning. He had no idea that she was that powerful, but his orgasm died as the Pureblood screamed in agony, and he was sent flying backwards from the sheer kinetic might of the blast.

He crashed to the ground, in pain but quickly recovering his senses. He reached for his lightsaber, but it was not on his belt! Too late he thought back to her eager blowjob and realised what Lana had done. Phorlis tried to sense his weapon through the Force but it was too late. There was a flash of red-white light, and a long Sith Pureblood penis went flying through the air.

Blazing agony washed through Phorlis, and he roared in pain. So sudden and total was the sensation that he lost his grip on the Force, shocked and agonised by his sudden castration.

Lord Phorlis' last sight was of looking up at Lord Lana Beniko, seeing her holding both her lightsaber and his own, and smiling.

"Thank you for a final bit of fun, my Lord," She said, and then decapitated him.

---

In wet and dirty clothes, Lana Beniko returned to her Master in Dromund Kaas, bearing the data crystals he had requested.

"Any trouble getting them?" Asked Darth Arkous, and she knew that he wanted to know about the fate of his other would-be apprentice.

"I encountered some other Sith," Said Lana dismissively. "He died before I could discern who he was working for," She lied.

"A pity," Said Arkous, and though he hid it well Lana could sense his relief. "Excellent work, Lord Beniko."

"Anytime, Master," Replied Lana, who then bowed and excused herself from his presence. Somehow, she didn't think that when she finally got a chance to kill Arkous it would be nearly so enjoyable...

THE END... FOR NOW...

12