Sydney Sex Diaries - January 2023

Story Info
Diary of my sexual escapades for January 2023.
2.1k words
4.05
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone! My name is May and I'm from Sydney, Australia. My friends tell me that my sex life is so exciting that I should share my stories with the world. So my resolution for 2023 is to write down my experiences. I'm going to change the names so that it's anonymous, but if you've worked out who I am, you'll be able to work out who is who.

This is my diary for January 2023. I've decided to write up my experiences on a monthly basis to keep it in the same pattern as my work timesheets (groan!). Hopefully I'll see out the whole year.

Firstly I'll start off with a quick rundown on me. And then I'll recount how January has gone.

My name is May. Actually that's not my real name, but if you know me you'll guess why I've chosen that nom de plume. I'm 25 years old and I've lived in Sydney for my whole life. Right now, I'm living in a popular inner city suburb with two mates from university days - Tom and Jack. We share an apartment on the third floor but I haven't always lived around here. Until a few years ago I lived in the outer West with my Mum.

Mum is from Vietnam and my Dad was French. They met in Vietnam and somehow Mum got a family reunification visa for Australia, even though she didn't actually have family here. It's all complicated, but the short story is that they came to Australia as a couple, Mum had me, then they split up and Dad left the country. So it's just been Mum and me (and the rest of the Vietnamese community!) for my whole life.

We drove each other crazy in our little place, so after university I moved out. I still love her lots and visit often, but she had a problem with my behaviour - she used to call me 'boy crazy' - and still does.

So now in this place I can do what I like. My flat mates Jack and Tom don't care what I really get up to. And so I've been having the best time over the last few years, working and playing in the city. Sydney is a great town - full of fun things to do and great people to meet. And I've been lucky enough to hook up with plenty of them and have a great time in bed - my friends say they are jealous of me - my sex life, my body, my confident manner. And so I repay the compliments by telling them the details of what I get up to. And now I'm going to share it with you too.

January 2023

I would say that January 2023 has been a fairly subdued month for my sex life.

It started out with a bang. Quite literally. Actually, the 'bang' happened on New Year's Eve, and technically all the action happened on December 31, so it doesn't actually count for my diaries.

I went to a party at a friend's house. They are rich, like most people from my work, and the family home had a view of the fireworks. They are always spectacular in Sydney at New Years. I have hooked up with the younger brother in this family a few times in the past, and this year, somehow I ended up in his bedroom and we fucked. But it was just a quickie, and straight after we both returned to the party and managed to make it to midnight to see in the New Year. I caught a lift home with a bunch of friends who were also at the party.

I was a bit tipsy at the time, and the fuck was unremarkable. It only lasted about 5 minutes. We did it missionary. I don't think he even tried to kiss me.

Then I had a bit of a dry spell through January.

January in Australia is all about the Summer. Not much work gets done. Most people go on leave and only skeleton staff remain at many workplaces in the city. I adopted a strategy that I've used for the last few years - none of the partners or managers are there to keep an eye on things. So the workplace is really chilled, and you can normally arrive late, take long lunches and leave early. That's what I've been doing, and making the most of the beach in the afternoon. So I haven't used up any of my annual leave and I've saved it up for later in the year, but I've still had a good break.

But on the 26 January public holiday, I decided to make the most of the beach and I headed to Bondi for the whole day. I had arranged to go with friends but they piked at the last minute. So it was just me.

I've got to tell you about my beach attire. I'm fairly petite, I've got long black hair, brown eyes and an all-over tan. I try to wear the tiniest bikini that i can get away with at the beach. On the public holiday, I wore my red one. It's a string bikini with two little triangles that only cover the nipples (admittedly I do have fairly small breasts). The bottom is a g-string, with a front segment that gets bunched up in the middle. I tend to pinch it together so that it is as narrow as possible in the front and I let it sit low.

Yes, I'll admit that I wax everywhere (actually, the salon does it for me). My friends tell me that the fashion is to leave a substantial bush at the moment, but I just love the feeling of being completely bare.

I caught the 333 to Bondi, with my tote bag, and I set up on the beach with about a million other Sydney-siders. My routine is to lay out the towel, arrange my things, apply sunscreen, put my big hat over my face, take off my bikini top and then just lay back and relax.

I went for a dip between the flags when it all got too hot, and that's when I met Ben the backpacker. He was an English traveller here for the Summer, staying at one of the infamous hostels at Bondi. That's another thing that's changed recently - all the travellers are back and the accommodation is all full. Ben and I bumped into each other in the surf and just hit it off. He looked a bit pale compared to everyone else at Bondi, but he had a really nice body and I could see his package clinging through his boardies.

Ben was at the beach with some other people from the hostel, but I didn't really care about them. Ben came back and chatted to me while I sat on my towel and before we knew it the late afternoon had come, so we went back for a drink at Bondi central. He had a bit of sunburn by the end of the day, which is pretty common for foreigners vising our beaches, so every time I touched him he let out a little wince!

Ben needed to get dressed properly, but the bars at Bondi will let girls through regardless of what they are wearing. I just pulled on a sarong and the two of us settled in at one of the tables in the beer garden. The pub was one that rugby league players tend to hang out at - that means there can be some bad behaviour there - but if the league players are there then celebrities tend to gravitate as well and that usually means good times.

He bought the drinks which was kinda nice, considering I probably earn like a thousand times more than he does. He had an agenda of course, but I didn't mind because I had the same one.

Honestly, I think Ben was a bit obsessed with me, and I think it related to my Vietnamese background. I think he viewed me as a bit exotic - maybe the London scene is a bit more monocultural compared to the wide mix we have in Australia, with lots of Asians everywhere. He asked a few weird questions. But I just threw him a little nipple slip when nobody was looking, just to assure that him that we are all the same. I think it turned him on a lot, because he was keen to get me back to his place after that.

By about 10pm, I was ready and he made the move, inviting me back to the hostel. I accepted of course - my pussy was dying for cock since it hadn't seen any action since New Years.

We went straight upstairs to his dorm, which had six bunks in it and smelled like sweat and testosterone. I don't know if it was guys only or mixed gender. Anyway, were probably both a bit desperate so we got down to it in record time.

This is normally the part of the stories when my friends pay most attention and ask the most questions. Like, exactly who did what and how long it took and so on.

But in rough succession, we sat on his bed. He asked, "Do you want to fuck?" and I said yes. He disappeared for about two minutes to take a shower and came back with just a towel on. I could see that he was hard under the towel already, and when he approached me, I stayed sitting on the bed, parted the towel and sucked him off. He had an average sized cock. It was uncut. It looked like he didn't do much grooming, because he was pretty hairy. But he did have huge balls, and encouraged by the warm weather they hung down really low. I find that a really sexy in guys - maybe the same way that some guys like droopy boobs. I love to fondle them when the balls are hanging heavy in their sack. And I love it when they swing back and forth and slap into me when we're fucking.

Speaking of which, it wasn't long until he pushed me back on the bed and untied my bikini and slipped it off, which was pretty easy since there wasn't much there. Then he gripped around my butt and pulled my little frame right onto his cock. It was one of those times when the cock just goes in all the way on the first thrust. Sometimes I like that, and sometimes I like to gently ease it in.

What came next was the biggest surprise. I didn't pay attention, but the door to the dorm was left open when he came back from the shower. When I looked across there were (I think) four people hanging around the doorway watching us fuck - three guys and one girl.

Ben got pretty agro and started to shout at them when we noticed. But actually, I don't mind an audience, so I just laughed and said they could watch if they wanted. And they did. They just stepped inside the room, but hung around the inside of the doorway watching us doing the act.

Ben turned me over and fucked me doggy style. I could see two of the guys watching had their hands on their pants, gently rubbing their cocks and that turned me on. Then out of the blue, Ben released a massive groan, pulled out and shot his load all over my back. The party was literally over at that stage and all the spectators left.

He invited me to stay over for the night, but I couldn't think of anything worse than trying to sleep in that flea pit on a single bed with a guy who would probably try dry humping me all night long. I left with a hug and a peck. Another one night stand - I didn't even give him enough details about me to hunt me down on Facebook.

Chinese New Year was another milestone in January and it's a big event in Sydney. This year was year of the Rabbit - or year of the Cat for us Vietnamese. Personally I'm an Ox, but this year I just had a quiet dinner at mums place. No action that night either.

That's my story for January. Somehow it's more exciting and animated when I tell it to my girlfriends over some wines. They tend to ask me questions for the detail. But there it is written down

I tend to keep track of my score. I only count fucks. And I don't count it if it was not consensual. The January experience brings my lifetime total up to 58. I reckon I'm doing pretty well - don't you?