All Comments on 'Sydney's Descent Ch. 07'

by kajkelli

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great length of this chapter

I liked the length of this chapter and the fact that Sydney has a mistress and master. Sounds like her sexual virginity will be soon be gone in all her openings. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

jleetechiejleetechieover 3 years ago
On a roll

Excellent chapter and progress. Pleasant length. Will email you suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really Well Done

A really well-paced, arousing story with good character and plot development. Thoroughly enjoying it and looking forward to more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good One!

If you like suspenseful non-con stories, this one's for you. Has elements of "Story of O," Gor, an others. Has lots of humiliation, which I really like! I'm hopeful that the author will complete this story and positive feedback is so important to motivate writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor sydney

Well Sydney has continued to fall deeper and deeper now with a master and full time mistress. It will be interesting to see how you develop this story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really like it and where it is headed. Well written, much better language skills than most authors on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not sure if Kira is on her side or on the guy's side. Interested to see how it pans out.

Terri19Terri1912 months ago

Like where this is going love to seeKira start using Sydney and her turning into a hot slut!

OxfordAphroOxfordAphroabout 2 months ago

Totally enjoying this. Really nicely written, and I can't wait to see what happens next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkajkelli@kajkelli
I should have been born under the three moons of Gor. Since I was not, I have to make the best of it with my fantasies in story form.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES