Sylvia Ch. 01

Story Info
Meeting a new sub.
1.3k words
3.73
7.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How we met isn't especially interesting or important. Neither is our first date.

Her eyes were what first caught me and continue to captivate me to this day. Deep brown with a world of experience for her 20 years, a phenomenon perhaps too common among inner city youth that betrays the horrifying reality of urban centers today. When she looks at you, she sees beyond your immediate thoughts and into your driving motivations, the inner machinations that dictate your behavior and act as a subconscious road map to how you exist in the world.

Considering this, when she first looked at me she must have known what would happen. I remember still being a bit surprised that she took the time to speak with me, in a setting where it would have been appropriate and understandable for us not to interact at all. I certainly wasn't going to intrude into her day, what with the other preoccupations that held my attention at the time. Yet here we are, and my life is certainly more bizarre and complex for that fact.

We were in my tent after a day of hiking through the redwoods, splashing in waterfalls, and racing each other down steep ravines. Perhaps on some level we both wanted to connect through innocent play before our game took a turn toward depravity.

I'm far from the most perceptive guy around, but even to me it was obvious at this point that we wanted each other. Yet I had no clue what our physical connection would entail. She had that lithe athletic build that said she didn't really have to work to keep her figure, but had some sort of constant physical activity in her life that kept her a notch above sexy. Without sounding too trite, she moved like a dancer and looking back at what I later learned about her flexibility, it's possible she is one.

We sat there, miles from anyone else, and I thought about the level of trust that she must have had to come out here with me for our second date. Sitting in the dim light of my headlamp strung from the high point of the tent, I looked at her, appearing equally lost in her thoughts, and smiled. Fuck it, I thought to myself. I'm so glad I did. "So, Sylvia, what sort of kinky sex turns you on?"

I've never seen a lady smile so brightly at such a forward question. "Well now, what makes you think I'm into kinky sex in the first place?" I laugh and shake my head, a bit embarrassed but still certain that I'm on the right track. "You looked too excited when I asked for anything else to be the case." I hoped that my bluff wouldn't be called, as I certainly did not have the confidence I was projecting. "Well, I do have a dream I've never been able to enjoy, where I'm helpless, restrained, and then used in every way by a dude or even a few. Really it's about being at their mercy, but them still choosing to pleasure me in the course of their torments."

I'm taken aback, but instantly hard. "Torments? Are we talking play-whipping while I fuck you or clamps on your nipples and thumbtacks in your flesh kind of torments?" She leans forward and grabs my arm, an intense look on her face.

"Whatever you can think of that doesn't leave marks beyond a week (and please, none in visible places), I can take it."

"Well then Sylvia, I ask your permission for the play to begin. Say stop if you want to stop, but otherwise I will take anything you say as part of the game." She nods. "I need you to say yes."

She rolls her eyes. "Yes. Please. Just fucking kiss me."

I grab her by the throat and shove her to the floor.

"No more commands, lovely lady." I unbutton my shirt and discard it, rip off my pants and lunge forward on top of her clad in boxers and a t-shirt. Her body writhes under the impact and she clutches my sides, pulling me in closer. For a few moments our bodies meld in a mutual squirm of horny grinding, my hand on her neck keeping her face from meeting mine. I finally relent and kiss her forcefully.

She moans as I begin thrusting my hardening dick against her leg and I flip her on her back, grabbing her pants as I do so and pulling them down to expose her panty-clad ass. While I knew she was a yoga instructor and an avid cyclist, I hadn't quite followed this logic far enough to be prepared for the sight I beheld in that moment. Her ass curved in a perfect, slightly oblique radius, the two flawless brown orbs nearly obscuring a narrow string that curved down to widen at her mons. I paused and took the moment to slowly run a hand up from her inner thigh across one side of her ass, taking a long moment to fondle and appreciate the supple yet firm curve. It filled my hand perfectly, leaving my index finger tantalizingly close to the wisp of fabric concealing her asshole. I felt the lust rising in me like the burn after a shot of whisky and meditated on the idea of channeling it into a hard slap to that perfect ass. Raising my hand slowly, I drove the thought home with a hard whap. She yelped and her entire body seemed to leave the ground momentarily as she quivered from the shock. My hand print glowed initially white, fading to angry red.

I smile and savor the pain in my fingers from the impact, knowing it was nothing on what her tender flesh is experiencing. She said nothing. I take the moment to pull off my boxers and t-shirt, then reach forward to pull off her g-string. She raises her hips to help my effort, and I realize with satisfaction she clearly knows the basics of being my sub: she hasn't moved from the last position I left her in, laying on her stomach with her face into the ground away from me.

I lay flat on her and kiss my way up her back, sliding my dick along her leg and into the valley of her ass. My hands find her neck and I squeeze gently at first, gaining force as my passion builds. I thrust my hips back and forth feeling the curve of her ass with my cock as I choke her. She squirms but doesn't complain, even when I switch one hand to violently pulling at her hair.

"Having fun yet?"

I remove my hands from her neck to give her a chance to respond.

"I haven't been turned on like this since...."

Uninterested in her sexual history, I slap her face hard before she can finish her sentence.

"I'll take that as a resounding yes."

She smiles her perfectly disarming, alluring grin.

I can't resist kissing her passionately, reaching down to feel the wetness seeping down the insides of both her thighs. I trace my finger up the crease of her shaved snatch, rubbing her clit lightly as I take control of our makeout and probe her mouth deeply with my tongue.

I admit it: a piece of me figured our night might go this way and I thank myself for the foresight of bringing a few toys. As we kiss, I reach into my backpack by feel and snag a bandana which I proceed to tie around her head, blindfolding her. This elicits a coo of pleasure. I stop everything.

"Put your head to the ground, ass in the air." It's time to see how obedient she really is.

Back into the backpack for the first couple tests. I select a small butt plug, a cucumber, and some lube infused with a small amount of ginger oil.