Sylvie's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told me to keep my legs spread and butt arched, to show off the plug even though nobody else was there. He led me to his bathroom, and had me pee and clean up a little before playing more. He even had a bidet with its own toiletries, and it was so nice. When I was done, he led me into his bedroom.

He cuffed my hands over my head, and stripped while I watched. I was a little nervous but really wanted him to fuck me, but he took his time. He laid on top of me, kissing me and exploring my entire body with his hands and mouth until I relaxed completely. I could feel his cock flopping around my thighs and hips, and just wanted it inside me already.

That's when he helped me turn over and get on my knees, and put a pillow under my hips. He took turns between spanking me with his bare hands and a paddle, and using a magic wand on me. He edged me, and every time I got close he started spanking me. I completely lost track of time and forgot myself, I just remember begging him to fuck me over and over.

At some point he turned me around again, clamped my nipples, and spanked my tits and thighs while using the magic wand. He still wasn't letting me cum, and I was crying and begging for it. He said I had to earn it, and he uncuffed me and stood at the side of the bed.

I crawled over and started sucking him like my life depended on it. My nipples were still clamped, and I felt the clamps dragging against the edge of the bed while I did it. He grabbed the back of my head again and started fucking my throat, while spanking my tits. I gagged and choked, and I was drooling everywhere, and almost felt like I was going to throw up a couple times but held it back.

I got weak and out of breath, and he pulled me back. He put me on my back, climbed on top of me, and put himself in. He was so big, it hurt a little at first especially with the plug still in. He took it slow at first, and I was already close to cumming by the time he started speeding up.

At that point, it was like he didn't care if I came. But I did, so many times. He just kept fucking me and slowing down when he got close. After fucking me missionary for a while, he turned me around to fuck me doggy style, and then back to missionary so he could cum. He held me down with his hand around my neck and just didn't stop, he was like a steam engine and towards the end I was getting sore.

His load must have been so big. It just didn't stop leaking out of me while I laid there, panting and completely unable to speak or move. I was just too tired, and I couldn't feel my legs for the longest time.

When I recovered enough to walk, he helped me to the bathroom to pee, take out the plug, and took a bath with me. He has one of those whirlpool baths that keeps the water hot, too. He even brought snacks while we were in the tub. We cuddled, kissed, and snacked in the tub until I felt fully recovered, and he dried me off, carried me back to the bed, and gave me a massage.

He's really good at massages, too. He got everything...my neck, shoulders, back, arms, legs, butt. Then, he turned me over and massaged my chest, tits, thighs, and pussy until I was turned on and ready to fuck again. He'd already used my pussy until I was a little sore, so he wanted to use my ass instead.

I didn't know if he would fit, but I was willing to give it a try. He put me on my hands and knees with the pillow under my thighs again to make it easier, and he lubed and stretched me with his fingers. He had this CBD lube which was extra relaxing, and he used a lot of it. Even with that it was a little rough, but I could take him.

He handed me my magic wand so I could use it on my pussy while he fucked my ass. He wasn't edging himself this time, but it was going to take him a while to cum again anyways. I came a few times again, but my ass got too sore to continue before he was ready to cum. So, he turned me around and fucked my tits until he came on my chest and face.

We were both pretty tied by that point -- we'd been at it for hours. So, we shared a shower and went to bed. He woke up before me, and woke me up rubbing my tits and pussy. It took a minute to remember where I was and realize what was happening, and when I did, I got really wet immediately. He didn't waste any time turning me onto my belly, pinning me down, and fucking me doggy style until I was crying and cumming again.

He got himself close, but he told me this load was for my mouth. He turned me around and put my mouth in his cock right away, and I jerked him off while sucking his cockhead. He came in my mouth, and I could barely swallow it all as it came out. I kept sucking until the last of it was out and he was completely soft.

Then, we had another shower, he cooked me breakfast, and we cuddled on his couch until you showed up."

I looked at her, listening to every word and feeling more connected to her than I'd ever been. I squeezed her hand and reached over to caress her cheek, asking "so was it everything you hoped it would be?"

"Everything and more," she said, leaning forward to kiss me. "I can't wait for the next time you lend me out".

12