Symposium Day Ch. 03

Story Info
Jen continues my education in various directions.
2.7k words
4.73
2.1k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on immediately from

Ch1. Dave, Jen and I are at a symposium in Barcelona. I am the new boy at nineteen, Jen is late thirties, and Dave, a brusque northerner with an eye for the ladies, is somewhat older. After a meal in Las Ramblas, Dave heads back to the hotel leaving me with Jen, who he's been chatting up all day. Back at the hotel, Jen took me to her room where I got my first lesson in giving oral sex, something her 'shag about' husband won't do for her.

Ch2 Jen realised that this might have been a mistake and summoned me to her room to explain. She's worried that I am very young, one of only four people who know about her snake tattoo, and that I might not be discreet. When I made it obvious that 'What happens in Barcelona, stays in Barcelona', she invited me back to her room that night, where we discovered we both like talking dirty. (If you haven't read Chs 1&2, the head of the snake tattoo starts on her inner thigh, winds its way round her belly until the tail vanishes into her vagina)

We checked in at Barcelona airport for the return flight and, just the way things worked, Jen and I sat together, but Dave was right down the back. This was quite a relief because his continuous stream of sexual innuendo was getting a bit tiresome.

Besides, I had just had two nights of sexual bliss, having been introduced to the joys of giving and receiving oral sex, not to mention a couple of seriously satisfying shags under Jen's expert tutelage. Up to this point my sexual experience had been a quick fumble and, on a couple of occasions, an actual shag. No virgin but no expert either.

That second night, when Jen had invited me to bathe with her, was a scene played over and over again in my mind. The bath, the oral, the dirty talk. I hadn't realised how erotic that could be, particularly being told that I had to tell her when I was about to cum. I don't know why, but it turned me on too.

So this had been the central theme of my early morning masturbation that final day. Now we were sitting side by side on the way home, with the words 'What happens in Barcelona, stays in Barcelona,' ringing in my ears, to my bitter disappointment. Two nights of rumbustious sex and now it was back to porridge!

"It doesn't have to end here." Jen whispered conspiratorially. I must have looked astounded as she continued, "If we both agree this is just sex for sex's sake, I think we could continue. No hearts and flowers stuff, just straightforward sex?"

I'm nineteen years old, have just had my first introduction to a number of novel sexual experiences including oral, from a mature woman, and she wants to continue. Am I going to turn it down? Not bloody likely.

The plan was confirmed during the rest of the journey. Sunday was her husband's golf day. He vanished at about nine and seldom returned before three, and never before two. Sunday was to be our day. A simple series of signals was arranged, just in case things went wrong, and I spent the rest of the journey semi erect in anticipation.

About a month later, all the stars aligned, and I found myself on her doorstep on a Sunday morning brimming with anticipation. As Jen opened the door she looked stunning in her skirt and sweater. I couldn't resist looking her up and down as I stepped into the neat hall.

Hair, just as I remembered it, short bob turned under at the ends. Glasses, those alluring square glasses framed her face. I don't know what it is about square framed glasses, probably something to do with Pavlov and his dogs, but to this day I have a preference for them. And that smile, the two deepening dimples in her cheeks as she asked cheekily.

"Tired?"

A bit surprised by the question I quickly answered, "No."

"Good! Neither am I. Let's go to the bedroom." Followed by a broad smile.

I know I knew that was what was going to happen, but I wasn't expecting her to make puns or jokes about it. I got the message, sex is fun! Not just enjoyable but actually fun.

"Up them stairs!" She commanded.

Almost pushing me from behind, she opened the door forcing me through it, closing it firmly with her heel.

This was clearly the master bedroom. The curtains were closed and candles burned on every surface, their flickering light reflected in the mirrored wardrobe doors and several others on the dressing table.

With a huge grin she held out her arms.

"Come here you gorgeous creature."

I moved into her embrace and as we kissed she slid her hands repeatedly over my buttocks in the most erotic way.

As our tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths, she took one of my hands and slid it under her sweater. I didn't need any more encouragement and moved my palm upwards. The flesh was soft and warm and the fact that she was naked underneath soon became obvious.

As my inexpert hand glided gently over the unfamiliar flesh, it encountered the stiff buttons of her nipples.

"Gently.....

"Very gently....

"They like being stroked very, very gently....

"They get super sensitive when I'm excited.....

"And send messages straight to my fanny.....

"Which makes me very wet because.......

"Very shortly I know I am going to hold that stiff young cock....

"In my hand.....

"As I straddle your naked body......

"And guide it into me........

"And then we fuck!.....

"Let's get naked!"

She set about my shirt, button by button, until it slipped gently off my shoulders, then dropped her hands to my trousers. One button, a zip, a sharp tug, and I was left standing in my boxers. I kicked off my shoes as she removed her sweater in one deft movement, exposing those gorgeous globes of warm palpable flesh. She reached for the button at the side of her skirt when I interrupted.

"May I?"

"Of course."

I was no expert at undressing a woman, but my hands seemed to find their own way: the button: the zip: then the whole ensemble fell to the floor to reveal a vision. Black lace panties, a matching suspender belt and stockings.

How many times had I run my hand up a girl's stocking clad leg in the hope of reaching that patch of bare flesh? How often had my hand been repulsed? Only once in my young life had it been granted access to the elasticated leg of her knickers, and now, now the whole fantasy was revealed for my eyes to feast on.

The bulge in my boxers betrayed my excitement, not to mention the little damp circle of precum that had leaked from the tip.

"Like it?"

I was beyond words.

"Lie on your back."

As I obeyed, she slipped her panties off, and reached for my boxers. Carefully easing them over my pulsating erection, she crawled up the bed and straddled my hips. The view was amazing!

The square glasses framing her face, those beautiful soft warm breasts with their erect nipples, the contrast of the black underwear with her flesh, her naked sex waxed to perfection, and the moistness showing at the lips, hinting at her excitement.

Ever so gently she took hold of my throbbing cock and held it to her entrance, then sank slowly onto my pelvis. I knew I couldn't take much of this, the sensation of the stockings on my flesh, the sight of my cock slowly vanishing into her cunt, and the sensations in the head of my penis as it seemed to go on penetrating for ever, gave evolution all the help it needed.

"I'm going to cum."

"Louder!"

"I AM GOING....

"TO CUM!"

"Look me straight in the eyes!......

"When are you going to cum?" She rose a little before sinking back on my thighs.

"Right now!"

She rose again.

"Go on then!.....

"Cum.....

"Fill me!.....

"I want to feel......

"Every.....

"Last.......................

"Oh fuck!.....

"Oh fuck, I feel that......fuck!"

And she ground her pelvis onto mine as I released deep inside her.

"Gee! When you cum, you really do cum!"

"Sorry it was so quick."

"Don't be, I had a little one when you entered."

"What?"

"Yep, I had an orgasm just as I sank onto you. The anticipation, the look on your little face, your eyes darting everywhere, face, tits, and your cock about to sink into me, all got together to tip me over the edge. Besides we have plenty of time for second helpings."

After a few moments I felt my softening cock slip out of her, she let out a little yelp and rolled off me, leaving a snail trail of our juices on her thigh.

"That tickles like fuck!......

"Shower time." She rolled out of the bed and made no attempt to cover herself. I don't know what I was expecting but certainly not that. The vision of her prancing naked round the room with those magnificent tits swaying with every step and her waxed sex all fully on display.

"Come on then!" She said playfully, slapping me on the bum, "don't be coy! We've just fucked, there's nothing left to be coy about.

"Besides if I had a stomach as flat as yours and hips like a racing snake, I'd be proud of them, not to mention that cock!"

Then another playful slap on the bum before dragging me out of the bed, my limp cock still bearing the slick evidence of our recent passion.

She led me to the shower, "That's the first time I've seen your cock soft!" and, after adjusting the temperature, pulled me in after her. Grabbing a handful of soap she rubbed it into my chest and slid her hands down over my hips.

"Just do what I do." I did.

Running soapy hands over naked breasts was a wonderful experience, as was feeling those nipples stiffen again. How can anything be that sexy? The answer wasn't long in coming. A soapy hand reached down between my legs and gently massaged my balls while the other set about softly washing my cock.

I followed her lead and my hand slid over her smooth mons and down into the valley between. It was smooth, it was soft, it was slippery, it was as sexy as hell: my cock responded and in a matter of seconds was fully erect again.

"I think that's us clean." She announced, turning off the water, "we don't want him going off in my hand, do we? I'm sure wee'd both rather he went off somewhere else! Maybe in my mouth? But perhaps some snakes and ladders first?"

As we made our way back to the bedroom, I took the hint and gently pushed her backwards onto the bed. She feigned surprise.

"Oh no! There's a naked man in my bedroom, and he's just pushed me onto the bed. He's naked with a rampant cock. I do hope his intentions are not honourable!"

Obviously my intentions were anything but honourable, but this sort of role play was something entirely new. Entering into the spirit of the thing I joined in.

"Do as I say and you will be unharmed...

"Lie on your back......

"Good. Now pull your knees up...

"Just like that, but with your legs apart."

"Oh no! Whatever do you plan to do to me, you beast."

"I plan to follow that snake into its lair and see what secrets are hidden there. I think I should search with my tongue! Just lie perfectly still and all will be well."

I rather liked this unplanned game. Seeing Jen, on her back, legs wide apart, pretending to obey my every command, was highly erotic.

I crawled onto the bed between her splayed thighs, with her knees resting on my shoulders. I gently kissed the head of the tattooed snake on the inside of her thigh, which elicited a sigh of anticipation.

I kissed and nibbled my way along its body, blowing on the damp flesh as I went, and worked my way slowly to where the tail vanished inside her sex.

I stopped: she groaned! I touched the tail with the tip of my tongue and withdrew: more groans.

Licking the full length of her sex firmly, from base to clit, and pausing again produced more curses. So I repeated the stroke for a while, then paused again which produced a dramatic response. She lifted her bum off the bed and almost thrust her sex into my mouth, so I gave in and started searching for her pleasure button with the tip of my tongue.

More expletives followed as I flicked her clit rapidly and gently pinched her nipples. After a few minutes, she shook her head from side to side, grabbing fist fulls of bedding. Finally she went rigid and collapsed back onto the bed.

"FUCK! Oh fuck, fuck, FUCK! That was unbelievable. You are really fucking good at that."

"I had a good teacher in Barcelona." I quipped. She laughed. Then smiling.

"I'd really like you to fuck me,

"just like this.....

"On my back.....

"Legs wide apart.....

"Welcoming your cock.....

"As I watch it........

"In the mirror.....

"Thrusting in and out."

My cock was more than ready.

"Put your glasses back on." I demanded.

"What?"

"Put your glasses back on. I want to fuck you in those glasses."

"Kinky?" But she obeyed. "Whatever turns you on."

The tip of my cock was now poised to enter her, just where the snakes tail vanished. I looked into the mirror and was treated to the side view of it finding its way into her depths.

She was watching in the mirror too, and held her knees up high with her hands. We both watched fascinated as my cock slid in and out rhythmically, a totally new and fantastically erotic experience.

The problem was that it was just too erotic, too visually stimulating. I knew that, even though it was to be my second orgasm of the afternoon, it wasn't all that far away.

Only a short while passed as the sensations continued to build in the end of my cock. She was just so wet, soo exciting, so fucking sexy. It came as no surprise to her when I announced.

"I think.......

"... I'm about to cum."

She stared up at me through those wonderful glasses, dimples deepening as she answered with.

"Look me in the eyes."

"I know........

".......at any second

"I'm going to cum."

As I stared into her eyes, she slid one of her hands under her thigh and gently fondled my balls. The sensory overload goaded me on to the final thrusts.

"I'm cuming!"

"Cum then! Cum for me!.....

"I want to feel you cum.......

"Filling my eager cunt......

"With your hot creamy spunk."

I gave one final thrust, pushing in as far as I could go.

I held that position for a few seconds, and came.

And came!

Then collapsed on top of her before we both rolled sideways and giggled as my cock softened and slipped out.

"You and I are going to have so much fun." She said softly, sliding down the bed and gently taking my spent cock in her hand. She pulled back my foreskin and ever so softly slipped the head in between her lips.

"I need to taste you......

"To suck out every last drop of your cum."

My cock was now hypersensitive and, although it hurt in a good way, I could only take it for a short while, before I pleaded with her to stop. She reluctantly let me slip from her lips with an appreciative sigh.

"I definitely think we could have lots of fun together. I have plenty more interesting ideas about how to spend a Sunday!"

As most of my readers already know, feedback is my main motivator. I love it when people write down their thoughts, good or bad, on my little stories. I totally understand the desire for anonymity so if you comment using my bio page and your Lit name, I will only be able to contact you via Literotica. If you would like to comment directly that is even better.