Synchronicity for Six Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's one more shop I want to visit," Martha informed her granddaughter, so they headed for Victoria's Secret.

They were in the VS store for over an hour.

Maggie was initially a bit embarrassed being in that store with her grandmother. After a bit, Martha beckoned Maggie into a curtained‑off changing area and emerged wearing a very translucent bra and panty set. A surprised Maggie had to admit that her grandma still had it going.

"I'm going to get these for your grandfather," Martha giggled.

"I think they look much better on you than they would on him," Maggie fired back with a perfectly straight face.

"HA!" Martha exclaimed, then she clapped her hand over her mouth and sniggered. Maggie couldn't contain her insouciant smile. She thought about how David might react if she wore that for him.

"Yes, they're for me to wear. They make me feel pretty. I'm going to show him what he's been ignoring for the past couple of years," Martha explained.

"That would do it, Grandma. You are still very attractive, especially wearing that. Be prepared to be ravished."

"Oh, I hope so. Now, what about you?"

"What do you mean, Grandma?"

"What are you getting to show off for your man?"

Maggie's eyes bulged a little as Martha continued.

"You mentioned that you and he would be sharing your bedroom in the new house. While I had my doubts, I knew you were sure when you were telling me about him earlier. Your mother and Alan seem to be okay with that, so I guess I'll have to be fine with the arrangement as well. Let's get you something to tease and appease him, shall we?"

Martha bought herself the ensemble in both black and red. For Maggie, she purchased a nice baby‑doll with matching panties in a shade of dark green to contrast nicely with her hair. Maggie remembered to buy some nice stay‑up stockings for herself after she consulted with her grandmother about which styles were business‑appropriate.

Giggling softly, they left the store and headed for home.

= = =

At supper, Martha commented about the very pleasant time she had spent in Maggie's company that day.

"Rose, do you suppose you could take a half‑day off from work this week so we can enjoy some time together, just the two of us?"

Rose was about to answer that she simply could not take any time off from her new job. As she drew in her breath, Alan meaningfully cleared his throat. When she hesitated, he spoke up.

"Honey, won't you see Mary Henderson at your regular Tuesday Morning Kaffeklatsch tomorrow? You could ask her to cover for you for an afternoon."

Rose squinted her eyes at Alan, almost glaring daggers at him. Martha was looking at Alan with surprise and missed her daughter's expression. Alan just grinned and continued:

"Yes, she has a standing breakfast meeting with Mary, Maeve, and Susan on Tuesday mornings."

Martha clapped her hands and turned back to Rose while Rose regained her composure and schooled her expression into a semi‑pleasant one.

"I will ask Mary to cover for me for an afternoon, maybe Wednesday or Thursday, so you and I can go do something together."

"Oh, Rose, I'd like that very much. Honey, could I come with you tomorrow? I felt like I connected fairly well with those ladies yesterday."

"Participation in the Tuesday Kaffeeklatsch is limited to invitation only. I'll check with Maeve and Mary once we're done with supper to see if they would extend a one‑time invitation, Mother."

Once the leftovers were put away and the dishes placed in the dishwasher, Rose called Maeve.

"Sure, bring her along. I'll let the others know to expect a guest. We don't have anything major to discuss, yet," Maeve replied. Quietly, she added, "She's not moving to Middleburg, is she?"

"God, I hope not. We'll see you in the morning."

Ending the call, Rose informed her mother that the ladies had decided to invite Martha. They would be leaving at 7:30 am sharp, and Martha swore that she would be on time. "Chad and Jeremy checked out yesterday morning, anyway." Rose just rolled her eyes and said nothing.

Martha poked her head into the media room to say goodbye and goodnight to her granddaughters, who were animatedly communicating with a girl on the screen. Maggie and Katie quickly hugged and kissed their grandmother goodnight, then returned to their conversation. Martha smiled tolerantly and headed for the front door.

Rose intercepted her there and pulled her mother in for a long hug.

"I'm glad you're here this week, Mom. Thank you for coming. I suggest that you limit yourself to coffee or juice at the hotel. Maeve and Mary will likely have a substantial snack for us to have with our coffee."

"I'll be here on time tomorrow morning. I love you very much and only want the very best for you. Have a good rest of your evening. Don't glare daggers into Alan too much, though. But set him straight. Goodnight!"

Rose sagely had no comeback and waved as Martha backed out of the driveway. Rose realized that her mother must have seen more than Rose had thought. Then, she headed up to their bedroom. She had some preparations to make.

Rose placed a half‑dozen lit candles around the room including the nightstands, and turned off the lights. She sprayed a couple of spritzes of Julie's favorite perfume in the air over the bed because it had also been Alan's wife Laura's favorite fragrance. Finally, Rose stood in the dark ensuite bathroom dressed in a black bustier with black stockings, wearing her 3" heels, and artfully applied crimson lipstick. There she waited for Alan's arrival.

After shooing Katie and Maggie to their respective bedrooms, Alan locked up and turned out the lights on the main level. He paused at the bottom of the stairs and looked into the living room. He sighed, thinking of the memories that permeated those walls. Then he headed up to his bedroom and Rose.

Alan entered the room and immediately noticed that the lit candles were the only sources of illumination. He raised his eyebrows as a grin slowly spread across his face. He looked around but could not see Rose in the darkness. Then the fragrance of the perfume hit him. This was not Rose's perfume. He began to turn around, eyes widening, whispering, "Laura?" He turned all the way around, faster this time, but all he could see was the lit candles.

The bedroom door shut, seemingly on its own, startling Alan. He turned to face it and there stood Rose with her hands cocked on her hips. Because Martha was already at the house when he returned home from work, Alan had not changed out of his work clothes; khaki slacks, a dress shirt, and a tie. Rose stepped up to him and held his tie in her left hand as she gently pushed on his chest with her right. He stumbled back until his legs hit his bed, and then he sat down heavily. Rose had not let go of his tie and was pulled toward him.

Rose sank gracefully to her knees between Alan's feet and her lips twitched into a beguiling smile as she licked her lips. She ran her hands up his thighs, gently squeezing and caressing him. As he bent forward to try to kiss her, she pushed on his chest to make him flop onto their bed.

"You just stay like that, Alan Harrison, until I say otherwise," Rose commanded.

"Yes, dear," he whispered.

She unfastened his belt, leaving it in his trousers. Pulling on his waistband, she commanded him to lift his butt so she could work the pants down his legs. She did not remove his pants but left them pooled around his ankles.

Next, she returned her hands to his upper thighs, playing around on the outside of his boxers and occasionally brushing against his engorging cock, inciting further tumescence. The brushing became more and more frequent as she teased him. He tried to raise his head to correlate what he was feeling with what was actually happening, but it took only one little slap of Rose's hand on his chest to convince Alan to remain supine.

Further titillating her man, Rose unknotted his tie and gently placed it across his eyes as an unfastened blindfold. Then she began to unbutton his shirt, carefully so as not to rip off any buttons that might have to be sewn back on. She started with the front placket buttons from the bottom up. As she unfastened a button, she kissed the exposed skin. Once she had opened his shirt, they kissed for a minute, then Rose returned to tormenting Alan.

She got his shoulders wiggled out of the shirt, but because his cuffs were still buttoned, she didn't remove his arms from the sleeves. He was trapped by his clothing. The neckwear across his eyes meant that he didn't see the wicked grin that crossed her face.

Rose returned her attention to Alan's boxers and the delight they contained. He was hard now and she took her time in wiggling his briefs down his thighs and past his knees to meet the logjam of his trousers around his ankles. She kissed and licked and sucked on his tumescence. She wanted him out of his mind with pleasure, and she was well on her way to achieving that.

She allowed his meatus to audibly pop out of her mouth so she could begin her dialogue.

"Alan, are you enjoying this?" she asked coquettishly, still licking at his frenulum.

He lifted his head without disturbing the makeshift blindfold much.

"Oh, God, yes Rose! Yes!"

"Well," she said, backing off. "That's too bad because now you're going to pay for the suffering you caused me twice tonight."

Alan sat up and shook his head to dislodge his tie from over his eyes.

"I what?"

"Now I've got to take her with me to the kaffeeklatsch where she'll monopolize the conversation and discomfort my friends. And by suggesting that I get Mary to fill in for me for an afternoon, I'll be forced into one‑on‑one time with my mother, which I decidedly do not desire."

"But I thought... I thought you wanted to repair your relationship with her," Alan fumbled out.

"Alan, she has flitted in and out of my life for the last 20 years, and I'm fine with that." Rose snorted softly. "I suppose we should have had this discussion about the sad state of my relationship with my parents a while back, eh?"

"But..."

"But what, Alan? Why don't I have a great desire to have a deeper relationship with her?"

"Well, yeah."

She sat on the bed next to him. Rose let out her breath with a heavy sigh and tried to explain the cause of her painful feelings.

"For years while the girls were growing up, my parents remained on the periphery, not quite willing to commit to being active grandparents, engaging in their granddaughters' lives. I tried to make up that difference, especially once Ron abandoned us. It had been the three of us against the world with minimal support of any kind from my parents. You would have to ask the girls how successful I was. They probably couldn't tell you because they don't have anything of this kind to compare against."

Alan thought about Rose's words for a few minutes while his ardor cooled. Reaching a decision, he shrugged his shirt back up onto his shoulders so he could undo the cuff buttons. He removed his shirt and cleared the logjam of his shoes, socks, trousers, and briefs. All the while, Rose remained occupied with her thoughts. Once naked and unencumbered, he knelt between her feet and began to kiss her thighs from the knees upward. It was his turn to gently coax her to lay back and be worshipped.

"So, Rose, my betrothed, my lover, my life. Do you want to fuck, or what?"

"It's not 'what', Alan, dearest."