All Comments on 'Tablet Master Ch. 04'

by Skellos

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SkellosSkellosabout 5 years agoAuthor
Age

Wasp is not a child. The emphasis on her small size was meant to show the contrast with Shadyss's giant size. I guess it could have been explained differently. I'll pay attention to this in the future. Thanks for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I'm a little surprised the mods let this post. There's no age given to Wasp and her only descriptions are she's small and has been imprisoned. Personally I really believe you should have included some kind of hint at her age causes it feels a touch like underage sex.

SkellosSkellosabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hi, thanks for the comment on 04/09/18 Mr. Anonymous.

For the previous 2 Mr Anonymous and Sex4lf57, I did send a message to the admins to have the type changed to Non-Human as were all previous chapters but they still haven't changed it. Sorry if you expected images and got a story instead. You can always google Shadyss to find actual pictures of her and some other relative felines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 Stars !

TBH the pics are something you would draw as a reference for descriptive reminders !

But stuff them anyway !

This has the makings of a good story !!

Please carry on with it !

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

Um, if a story is in the Illustrated category, shouldn't it have illustrations??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Horrible!

How is this classified as an illustrated story? The artwork is crap. Looks like a 2 year old drew it. I didn’t even get to the story after I scrolled through it looking for decent illustrations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkellos@Skellos
44 Followers
Senior Programmer and Wannabe Novelist. I write with passion and I love to 'Create' stuff. When it's not an application tool, it's a whole CMS, ERM or an entire Web Platform, and when I need a break from the Internet Programming world... I write stories, novels, and comic book...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES