Take @ Chance Ch. 01: By Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran to my seat and grabbed my jacket and wrapped it around me just as the guard entered the carriage.

"All change Miss," he said wearily and I realised that my small bag was still in the overhead rack. I knew that as the jacket barely covered my ass that when I reached up, I would be fully exposed. I looked at the guard in blind panic who returned my gaze curiously as he waited for me to get my bag.

Just at that moment, Debbie stuck her head around the end of the carriage, "Hurry up slow coach, I am getting cold and will need to borrow your coat soon."

As soon as the guard turned towards Debbie I quickly reached up and grabbed my bag before pushing past him to join Debbie who was trying not to laugh. Instead of the stairs, to my relief, Debbie led me to a lift tucked around the corner and as we stood there waiting, I let out a sigh of relief,

"Phew that could have been embarrassing," I sighed but Debbie just laughed,

A shiver ran through me as she said calmly, "I was debating getting you to blow that guard. Embarrassing yes but you were excited by it weren't you?"

She didn't wait for my reply but instead pushed me into the lift and as the doors closed, her hand dived under the short jacket come coat as she kicked my ankles sharply apart. Before I could protest, I felt her drive two stiffened fingers into my pussy as she pressed her open mouth against mine. She drove her fingers in and out at such speed the lift filled with the sound of my juices squelching on her fingers.

The ride was short and as the lift juddered to a halt, she pulled her fingers out and held them to her lips. My legs felt like jelly as the doors opened and I followed her out and through the station entrance, crossing the road to the hotel aptly named the Station Hotel. The female receptionist looked at me and I am sure was about to tell me they were full when Debbie said, "Hello..." and she made a show of checking her name tag by staring at her chest, "...Sally I have already booked a room,

Sally's demeanour changed and was all smiles. "Do you have any luggage Ma'am or any special requests?" the receptionist said shyly as she stared at Debbie.

"No luggage, just my toys," Debbie laughed patting the rucksack she had slung over her shoulder. "Oh, and a room where my slut screaming in orgasm won't disturb the other guests would be good."

I nearly fainted with shock and expected some form of reaction from the other woman but she simply smiled a smile that told me she and Debbie knew each other very well.

"We do have to check that new guests aren't carrying contraband," the receptionist said still smiling but with a lustful twinkle in her eye.

"Of course," Debbie said with mock concern before she turned to me and said quietly, "Open your jacket and show her."

I glanced around the foyer and could see that it was pretty empty although there were a few people near the entrance asking the night porter for directions to the taxi ranks. Turning my back to the door I slipped the zip down to reveal the top of my breasts. Hearing Debbie tut harshly I pulled it to my waist allowing my breasts to pop out on display. As I went to slide the zip back up the receptionist let out a small sigh of disappointment. Before I could start the upward journey Debbie's hand gripped over mine and continued its downward path.

I stood there with my jacket flapping open as the receptionist studied my body appreciatively but as she reached out to touch me a sharp hiss from Debbie stayed the woman's hand as Debbie said softly, "She is mine."

I felt the relief inside turn to fear as she went on, "But if she is still here once I have finished with her then you may do with her as you wish. Feel free to bring any other employees who are interested, male or female my slut will service them all."

We rode up in the lift in silence and I could feel the throbbing of my pulse near my ear as my heart fluttered frantically. I was in a daze as I followed her along the long corridor until we reached the far end.

"Our room for the night," she laughed and then almost as an afterthought went on, her voice like honey "Damn I nearly forgot, be a dear and get some ice will you? It's in the machine by the stairwell."

Sighing I turned to trudge back along the corridor when her voice cut into my brain, "but leave me your coat and your bag." I stared at her for a moment wondering if I had heard her correctly. "The quicker you go the quicker you return," she said holding out her hand.

I heard the door close behind me and I started to walk briskly along the corridor rationalising to myself that it was late and no one would be about. I nearly wet myself as the lights on the lift started to move slowly upwards to the seventh and top floor we were on. I ran down the hallway, my feet like lightning until I reached the stairwell, then ducking inside I crouched down as I heard the voices of a couple outside. She sounded drunk and he was arguing that he wanted to smoke before bed then I heard the words that made my blood run cold,

"I will just nip in the stairwell Jean, no one will notice."

That was it my brain was screaming, I was about to get caught, and the newspaper headlines appeared in my head, "Student slut found naked in a sordid hotel sex game."

"Don't be an idiot Ted," the woman slurred, "they will have smoke alarms, just hang out the window."

I heard mumbled voices and a door bang shut as I breathed a sigh of relief and a thousand thanks to the anonymous woman.

Realising I had nothing to carry the ice cubes I simply grabbed a cupped handful and flew along the corridor. The cubes were a melting mess of almost round balls as they had been left in the tray. As I ran, I started to worry that she would have wanted fresh cubes but the noise the machine would have made stopped me. When I got to the end it dawned on me that I didn't know which of the two opposite rooms Debbie had gone into. I could feel the ice dripping through my fingers as I debated which door and, in the end, knocked as best I could on the odd-numbered door.

Shivering with fear and cold I heard the door open behind me and Debbie's voice laughing, "bored with me already slut, searching for some cock, are you?"

I spun around to see Debbie standing in the opposite doorway looking at me with an amused look on her face. I could feel the ice cubes melting and went to step into the room when she held out her hand stopping me.

"Put them in your cunt," she said with the same smile still on her face and it slowly dawned on me she meant the ice cubes. Opening my legs, I pushed the first one feeling the coldness shiver through me and then the wetness as it started to melt. The feeling was weird as I slowly started to push the second one in when her words cut through me like a knife.

"If you don't hurry up, I will walk across the corridor and bang on the door so loud the whole floor will wake up and see a slut stuffing ice cubes up herself."

I swear I nearly came at her words and began to shove them up quickly finding that my insides were numbing yet the outside of my pussy was tingling. As the last one went in stepped forward and as they started to melt it felt like I was peeing myself as water trickled down my thighs. I could see that facing the door was a large rubber phallus attached to the floor by a suction cup and in front of it, a brocade covered wing chair. Debbie walked to the chair and undid the remaining buttons and shrugged off her dress to reveal her toned and tattooed body, naked apart from her doctor martin boots.

"We need to make sure the ice cubes are well inserted," Debbie laughed, "So I have arranged for a handy insertion tool,"

I looked at the dildo waving gently and took a big gulp to try to calm my nerves. Firstly, it was much larger than anything I had used before and certainly much bigger than Timmy. I went to push the door shut and could feel the burn of the coldness deep inside me as I started to consider how I would not lose any cubes when I straddled the dildo when I spotted the bucket on the table.

Debbie's eyes followed mine and she laughed as she said, "Oh dear, silly me did I forget that I had ordered ice for the room, oh well never mind I am sure you enjoyed the walk and you did please me."

My brain was spinning as I reflected on the emotions rushing through me. I was mad that she had potentially humiliated me yet at the same time I knew inside it was sexy as hell. I was annoyed she had made me look silly but at the same time, I loved how she had teased me for my pleasure as much as her amusement. Then it dawned on me, that was what I wanted, it was to make her happy, to do as she wished, to be hers.

Her voice cut through my musings, "Did I say to shut the door?"

Leaving the door as it was it dawned on me that she meant for me to ride the dildo with the ice cubes in my cunt and the door wide open for any to see what a slut I was. Looking at her she was sitting in the chair with her legs wide apart smiling at me as she studied my face knowing the thoughts running through my brain. I knew that she meant for me to lick her as I rode the dildo and I could feel the decision that would change my life gnawing at my soul. Then the answer flashed in my brain like a 40-foot neon light as I simply said, "Yes Mistress."

I straddled the dildo and lowered myself, gripping my pussy tightly until I felt the tip press against my lips staring into her bright eyes. Still clenching I increased the downward pressure until I had to release sufficiently to let the head slip in. The size was such that nothing would get past and as I sank onto the dildo, I could feel the coldness deeper inside me as I looked up at her, waiting for her next command. She took a small tube of toothpaste from the table and squeezed a generous amount onto her finger before leaning over and rubbing it over my clit. Her smile became wider as she looked into my confused face and she knew this was something I had never tried before.

At first, there was nothing and then the burning warmth started as the sensation generated from my clit like it was point zero of the start of a forest fire. She looked into my eyes and picking up an ice cube from the bucket ran it over my nipple making it stand erect like a chapel hat peg. It was like a series of electric shocks were being applied to parts of my body yet the sensations were different.

"Show me slut how happy you are, bring yourself as close as you can on the dildo," then she lowered her voice making me strain to catch her words, "but if you cum without my permission I will kick you out in the corridor exactly as you are."

I rode the plastic cock trying to concentrate on not cumming, my eyes fixated on her pussy, something I had only seen in videos, well apart from my own but that was from a different angle or in a reflection. As my body started to tense, I slowed my movements and all that kept running through my brain was the question of how she would taste. The coldness in my belly had all but gone and I was sure that the puddle on the floor was more than just water as my juices coated the shaft.

"Do you want to taste me slut?" Debbie's soft voice crooned. I nodded eagerly straining forward to try to reach with my tongue. I was surprised at my own eagerness as this was something I had never done before but I wanted to lick her more than anything else in the world.

"Are you close slut?" My brain and body were screaming at me to cum yet inside I knew I would disappoint her if I did so I just bit my bottom lip and nodded.

"I will do you a deal, you may cum after I have cum." I knew instinctively what I needed to do and leaning forward I paused for a brief moment inhaling her scent before I licked as deeply as I could along her pink folds. I was rewarded with a deep sigh and started to lick with long strokes moving my head up and down her lips and teasing into her hood. I felt her clit start to emerge under my tongue and although I am no judge of size it seemed larger than most I had seen, like an erect nipple. I was able to suck it between my lips and that sent Debbie wild as she squirmed in the chair.

"Ah yes," she moaned, "bite it and use your fingers on me." Doing as I was told I gently took it between my teeth and squeezed a little then yelped as I felt her hand slap my head, "I said fucking bite it." Clamping down with my teeth I started to bite and Debbie gripped my hair tightly as she urged me on. I pushed a finger inside her but she was so wet I switched to two and even then, I could have used more.

Then I felt her pussy grip my fingers tightly as her fingers wound into my hair before she arched off the chair moaning and thrashing. I finger fucked her as hard as I could feeling her juices coating my digits and pouring down my hand. She didn't seem to care about the noise and I am sure that half the floor must have heard her cum. Her release triggered my own and something deep in my brain told me that I had her permission and before she had stopped cumming I started to orgasm hard on the dildo deep inside me.

The pair of us were panting deeply like two runners who had finished a long fast race when she leant forward, took my face between her hands and kissed me deeply before licking my lips and face to clean her juices from me. Standing she held out her hand and helped me lift up off the dildo that glistened with my juices as it sat there wobbling.

"It needs cleaning," she said almost kindly and I knelt on all fours looking at the open door as I sucked the dildo like it was a real cock. As I started to lick my own juices that coated it I didn't care at that moment if someone saw me as long as it pleased her. I heard her words of encouragement and that she was pleased with her slut and that turned me on even more. Suddenly I was nearly choked as I found myself forced forward from the savage thrust of what felt like a cock into my pussy. I realised that she must have got into a strap-on harness and was now using it on me, pushing my mouth over the phallus attached to the floor. I braced against her savage thrusts that went deep inside my already open pussy, her nails digging into my hips as she fucked me hard. At the same time, I could feel the application of something cold to my virgin ass and her fingers probing insistently as she penetrated that previously untouched hole. She must have heard my muffled protest and stopping her thrusting she pulled me off the plastic cock by my hair.

"Did you say something slut?"

"No mistress," I gulped.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass?" she said twisting her finger deeper and then added, "oh my you are tight, are you an anal virgin?"

"Yes," I groaned then added, "yes to both."

"Then pull your cheeks wide and invite me in," she said as she inserted a second finger into my ass. I reached behind and pulled my cheeks apart in invitation but a sharp slap made me yelp as she said, "Tell me what you want and then return to your task of cleaning the toy."

"Please fuck my slutty ass mistress," I groaned and returned to sucking the dildo attached to the floor. It was at this moment that I realised that things could get tricky. With my hands holding my cheeks apart there was no way I could brace against a violent invasion and would be forced onto the plastic cock. I felt her remove her fingers and knew that she would care for me as the head pressed against my anal ring. To my relief instead of her thrusting forward, she gently pulled me onto the strap-on letting my body adjust to each inch until she was fully embedded inside me. With her hands reaching under me around my breasts she supported my weight but at the same time squeezed my nipples as she fucked me to yet another orgasm.

When she pulled it out my ass felt open and empty, then her strong arms lifted me from the floor and onto the bed. As I lay there on my back, I heard the door close and her hands gently part my thighs opening me up to be totally vulnerable to her.

"Now I have fucked you I will make love to you," she murmured and with that started to lick every inch of my body. Her tongue probed into every fold and crease of my skin, like a snake exploring its habitat and by the time she reached my nipples I was on fire. Her teeth seemed to graze over them sending electric shocks through me and then her tongue traced down my body until I could feel her hot breath on my pussy. I was squealing, moaning, whimpering, I had no idea what planet I was even on nor did I care. When eventually her tongue teased my clit, I just started cumming, an orgasm that instead of peaking and then crashing like a tidal wave kept growing like the rolls of thunder of a storm getting closer. Each peak was bigger and more intense than the one before. Her tongue on my sensitive pussy lips was like being touched with liquid fire and when she probed my open ass I nearly exploded.

I felt like a small boat being tossed around the oceans by a typhoon, she touched me in places I had never been touched. Eventually, it was too much to bear and like a ship that crashes on the rocks I fell into a semi-comatose sleep in her arms, more sated and satisfied than I had ever been before.

*****

It was still early the next morning with just a few rays of light poking through the curtains when I woke up and found the bed empty. Debbie was sitting fully clothed in a chair by the window regarding me with amused interest as she sipped a hot drink.

"So, you finally wake."

Looking at her I felt my heart warm and my aching pussy start to get wet just from her gaze. My excitement increased as she swung a leg over the arm of the chair giving me a clear view of her naked pussy. As I watched in silence, she started to tease her clit making it start to swell and poke out from her folds and I could almost taste her. The memory of the sounds she made when I chewed on it last night flooded into my brain increasing my excitement.

"Your cunt is wet, isn't it?" she said quietly and I simply nodded in reply. "Show me you want me," she whispered.

I just rolled onto my back and placed the soles of my feet apart on the bed in a wanton display knowing she would be able to see directly into my wetness. Holding my pussy lips apart with one hand to reveal the pink folds I started to dip a finger in and out.

"We said we would walk away in the morning," she said.

I ignored her words as I started to finger fuck myself deeply moving from one to two fingers, pushing them deep into myself.

"No strings attached," she said, her voice getting hoarser.

Looking up I could see that she was teasing her clit as she watched me on the bed.

"But you want more don't you?"

I thrust a third finger in, tweaking my own clit mesmerised by her soothing words the only thing running through my brain was to show her how much I wanted to be hers.

"You want to throw away your degree, your husband to be, your respectability, your old life, all just to become a slut for me. Would you burden me with the responsibility of changing your life, of owning you? Did you ever think maybe I want to be owned?"

I was driving 3 fingers in deep as hard and as fast I could, my pussy squelching as my juices bubbled around my fingers. I tried to concentrate on her words but my brain wouldn't function as every nerve ending was focused between my legs. With my other hand, I was tweaking and pinching my clit that slipped between my fingers, then as my orgasm broke like a dam, I arched up from the bed screaming "Debbieeeeeeee."

When the fog of orgasmic bliss had cleared, I opened my eyes and saw that the chair was empty and a note propped against the coffee cup that still steamed gently, her lipstick on the rim. Opening the paper, I read the words that simply said "You would be foolish to Take @ Chance."

Folding it back up I didn't know whether to cry or laugh or scream in frustration. My phone beeped at me and looking down I saw the Take @ Chance app had a message for me. Opening it up I saw it was a friend request with a "follow me" flashing showing her location. I paused for a moment considering my options then smiled as I made my decision about where my life was going.

12