Take Me Back

Story Info
A fantasy of mine with my gorgeous caramel friend.
2k words
3.86
8.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lust or Love?

"You're really beautiful." He says into my ear as his fingers brush my neck and cheek, his low lustful voice like honey to my ears. Setting my body alight, I swallow heavily, before running my teeth across my bottom lip.

He pulls his head back to look down at me under hooded lashes, a cheeky smirk falling on to his face. I know that he knows what that look does to me, adding his gorgeous accented voice hits different though.

"Lay it on me, Baby. What are you thinking about?" His smile grows and it takes me a moment to realise he's teasing me.

"Do you really want to know?" I ask sweetly, innocently, knowing it gets to him, I drop my gaze down to the floor. His fingers tuck under my chin, making my hazel eyes met his gorgeous chocolate ones.

"Hey, I do." I can see the honestly in his words and it calms me, making me fall more down the rabbit hole.

"I really and I mean really want to dominate you right now, I want to have my way with you. I want to make you beg me to stop, to tell me it's too much." I grab a fist full of the collar of his shirt, pulling him closer to me. It's my turn to play the tease.

He steps closer to me closing the little space between us the heat radiating off of him, his cologne filling up my nose and assaulting my senses further.

"You won't hear me complaining." He replies simply and that's it the Huntress takes over and she's ready for her prey. I push him backwards and we stumble towards the king sized bed.

He falls onto his back and I'm instantly straddling his waist, I lean over him and let my lips hover over his. He tilts his head up ready for my kiss, but I make him wait, he quickly tries to lift his head to mine. I'm much faster though and was expecting this and pull back, letting a sultry laugh fall from my lips.

"You little minx. Don't play me like that." He huffs confirming how annoyed he is, I love making this man frustrated, pays off in the long run. I giggle a sickly sweet sound making him all the more frustrated.

"I'm innocent though, Baby. I didn't do anything." I use my innocent childlike voice with him.

"Or though I certainly can start being a very bad girl. If that's what you want?" I say lowly into his ear, lust practically oozing out of my words.

"Baby I just need to take a minute to appreciate the fact that you're voice can be incredibly sweet, a cute ass gal for one second and then hot as fuck, like 'ride me till I can't breathe' sexy the next second." His hands slide up my thighs, over my ass and up to my hips.

"You know it's a talent of mine." I grind my hips against his the friction from our jeans exciting me more.

"Your talents are gonna be the fucking end of me." He growls as I grind a little harder on him, a cheeky smile takes over my face.

I wrap my hand around his throat and tilt his head up and to the side, I lick up the length of the collum of his neck, soon replacing my tongue with my teeth.

A soft sigh falls from his lips and I kiss up to his jaw and across his cheek, soon reaching his warm, firm lips. Lips so perfectly sculptured to fit with mine.

Our kiss starts soft and sweet like cotton candy, until his tongue reaches my lips asking for permission to enter. I give it to him with no complaint, one of his hands grabs a fistful of my hair at the nape of my neck and I moan into his mouth.

I move my hands to either side of his hips and slide them up under his shirt, he helps me removing the offending garment. I take this time to admire his darkened caramel skin, his wash board abs hitting different.

He removes my shirt just as quickly wanting me to be showing equal amounts of skin, my bra soon follows suit. Each of his hands holds a boob and massages it, he sits up and sucks my right nipple into his mouth. I wrap my arms around his head, my sensitive nipples turning into hard peaks as he plays with them.

I sneak my hands between us and undo the button on his jeans, the zipper sliding down on it's own due to his erection wanting to be released. I remove myself from his embrace and stand up, I tug his jeans off discarding them on the floor. My jeans soon end up with his on the floor, along with my pretty flower panties.

I stand before him completely naked and I link my hands in front of me nervously, I always get so nervous when being so exposed like this. He stands up with me and removes his grey briefs, showing me I have nothing to be ashamed of.

He picks me up and lays me down on the bed, kissing his way down my pale, baby soft skin, eliciting sweet moans from me. Lower and lower he goes until his past my navel and losing his way across my hip bones.

I bite my lip shyly as he spreads my thighs apart, he admires my bare pink womanhood before his eyes meet mine. He licks his lips as if I'm the most delicious thing he's ever seen.

"Watch me, Baby. Don't look away from me." His voice is husky from lust and I love how sexy it sounds. I don't dwell on it for long as he gives me the best head, his tongue working sweet magic on my clit. I'm tempted to lay my head back, but the sight of him eating me is too good to give up.

He makes eye contact with me as he slips not one but two long fingers into my warm greedy pussy. I can't help but let my head fall back and arch my back, as he makes 'come here' motions with his fingers. His tongue gets back to work too, adding to the glorious sensation.

My moans get louder as I forget about my shame and let him make me feel like I'm the only woman in the world. He groans against my clit and the vibrations send me spiraling. It doesn't take long for the ecstasy of feelings to take control and I cum all over his fingers and tongue.

He doesn't stop though just laps up the juices and moans at the taste. I look back at him as he pumps his fingers slowly in my pussy still.

"You're so fucking wet and tight, Babygirl. Here taste." He removes his fingers from inside me and offers them to me, I suck and lick my taste off him, enjoying the sweet taste.

He lays down beside me and I take this as my chance to kiss him as a way of saying thank you. I straddle his hip again and kiss my way down his body like he did for me, even taking the time to suck and nibble on his nipples. His grunts and moans exciting me all over again.

I lick and kiss my way down his tummy, his erection brushes against my breast and I hear him sigh. I slide further down and grasp his erection in my small hands, I don't waste time, taking him in my mouth and sucking the head of his hard cock.

His moan drives me crazy and I make light work of deep throating his dick, I rub his balls carefully knowing how sensitive they can be. I keep my teeth well out of the way and put my tongue to work on his brown sugar shaft.

His hands glide into my hair, gathering it all up to get it out of the way. I lift my head and suck his tip, tasting his precum on my tongue, I moan. I suck him hard and fast eliciting such dirty profanity from his gorgeous lips.

"Fuck, Baby. I'm gonna cum!" He cries out in ecstasy. I continue my actions until his warm slightly salty cum fills my mouth and I swallow his whole load.

Giving him a couple more pumps to settle him down from his high. He grabs my hair and pulls me up to him our lips crashing together desperately, his hunger for me evident. We roll on the bed and I'm pinned beneath him, the warm weighted feeling heating up my core.

I wrap my legs around his hips and his erection easily lines up with my greedy pussy. He thrusts his head inside first and only gets as far as that, we readjust into a better position until he can feed his full cock into my tight little pussy.

I throw my head back and cry out at the fullness of his cock buried in my pussy. He leaves hot wet kisses along my neck and shoulder as he thrusts into my womanhood. I hold his shoulders tightly and run my nails down his back, gripping his ass to pull him deeper into me.

He leans back up and grips my hips as he picks up a fast powerful rhythm, sending me into a moaning mess. I look up at him to see him watching my boobs bounce as he fucks me. I clamp down on his cock with my pussy muscles and he groans deeply.

"Fuck. Turn over." He pulls out of me and I turn over, he grabs my hips and pulls them up to him, forcing my head and shoulders against the sheets so my ass sticks up in the air. He spanks me hard across my backside and I cry out at the pleasurable pain.

He cock slides back into my pussy his grunts set my skin on fire, turning me on even more. I feel his hand wrap around my hair and he drags me up by it so my back is flush against his chest. His other hand snakes around my throat and clutches down tightly. Blocking off the air to my lungs, exciting me even more.

He releases after a few seconds before doing the process over and over again, his hips snapping against my ass, his cock hitting my G-spot Everytime. I'm so close to cumming but I force myself to hold back to draw this out and wait.

His hand slides down from my neck and plays with my breast for a moment, before sliding further to play with my clit. I can't help but scream out in pleasure, screaming his name and begging him to let me cum. He pulls my head to the side by my hair and his lips graze against my ear.

"Cum for me, Babygirl." He growls in my ear, his accented voice spurring me on more. He lets go of my hair hair and pushes between my shoulder blades. He fucks me hard and deeply and I cant help but cum again, my juices gushing out and wetting his pulsing cock.

"Oh fuck, Baby." He grunts leaning over me and thrusting deeply inside me to cum as deep as he can. My mind blacks out in pure pleasure, my legs feeling shaking and numb as he continues to lazily fuck my quivering pussy.

He pulls out carefully and I feel our mixed climaxes sliding down my thighs, he quickly gets tissues to clean up the mess. He then pulls me into his arms so my head rests on his chest and his arms are around me. His heart thumping loudly against my ear.

"That was fucking amazing." He says tightening his grip on me and I moan softly, beyond worn out and fucked satisfyingly.

He chuckles lowly and pulls the covers over us. "Sleep, Babygirl. You're gonna need your rest."

I wake up the next morning in my double bed alone. I reach out over to the other side of the bed for that gorgeous caramel man, but he's gone. I sigh heavily, knowing that he was never here at all. That it was all just a dream and that he is miles from me.