Take Me in the Parking Lot

Story Info
Teasing in the bar isn't enough.
787 words
4.47
12.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'll find ourselves at a dimly lit bar on a late Sunday afternoon. There will be a bartender who leaves us alone in a corner booth, and no-one else. We'll share dirty stories and talk a bit, enjoy a glass of wine or two. We'll kiss, and you might give my hair a little sharp tug to remind me who's in charge of things.

You'll be playing with my nipples discreetly through my top, and I'll be rubbing your hardening cock through your jeans. You might unzip and let the head poke out so I can give it a little lick when the bartender isn’t looking.

I've brought that glass toy like you told me to. You'll instruct me to go to the washroom and slide it into my pussy. And you want a pic before I come back to the table. I do as you ask, and I'm already wet from your teasing.

I come back from the washroom, and I can tell how I've pleased you by completing this task. You rub my pussy through my jeans, feeling the base of the glass toy where it's nestled.

We try to go back to just talking and sipping but we're both feeling an intense need building up. We leave our half-finished drinks and you take me to my car, parked out back. The parking lot is deserted, and it's twilight.

We kiss more up against my car, but I need to taste your cock. I can’t wait. I kneel in front of you to unzip your jeans and reveal your hard cock. I can't get my mouth on you fast enough. The ground is cold but I don't care, because you're holding my head and thrusting your cock between my lips and I'm in my happy place. You're telling me what a good girl I am, pleasing daddy by taking your cock down my throat in a parking lot, like a good little slut.

But you don't want to cum yet. You open up the back door of my car, and push me down so my upper body is laying on the seat. You tell me to stay as you pull my jeans down. You give me a few sharp slaps on my ass just to hear me gasp a bit, and then you lean down to take a closer look at the toy. Your fingers play with my clit as you and you tease my pussy with the toy, fucking me with it and making me squirm. I am thrusting back to meet it, but before I cum you pull the toy out and replace it with your cock.

I am crazy wet and I cum almost immediately as you thrust deep. You let me recover and then start up again, fucking me slowly and allowing the sensation to build up again. You grip my hair and my back arches up. The cold air doesn't bother us--you're fucking me faster and we're both heating up.

I'm trying to hold back my moans but it feels too good. And when you surprise me by pressing the glass toy against my little asshole I can't help but yelp. You stop thrusting just long enough to slide the toy in all the way, with your cock still deep inside my pussy. The sensation is exquisite, for both of us. You start fucking me again, a fast and steady rhythm that rocks the glass toy inside me, with my pussy starting to contract around you again. It's too much, and I cum again.

I know you're going to cum soon too. You pull me up and out of the car, and set me back on my knees again so I am looking up at you with my fuck-drunk eyes, and my greedy slutty mouth is open and waiting. You grab my hair again so you can position my face perfectly. You cum with a long loud moan, coating my lips and cheeks with an impressive load. There's so much—it runs down my chin and neck, and down between my breasts. I stay put as you rub your cock all over my face, allowing me to lick you clean.

You tell me to clean my face off with my fingers and then suck all the cum off them, but not to touch what's left on my neck and tits. Because a good girl needs to be marked with her daddy's sweet cream to remind her what a filthy slut she is.

You remind me that I'm not allowed to take the toy out of my ass until I get home. And you know I will make myself cum again later, with thoughts of our little escapade making me hot again.