All Comments on 'Take Me, Tom Pt. 31-32'

by Boo96

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Another solid chapter - I did catch a brief comment by Chrissie that if she has to choose between Tom and Emily, Tom will win. As we are pretty deep into the story at this point, I'm finding the sex scenes as less and less important to the overall story arc. You need to keep some in there to keep the wankers coming back, but there's only so many ways one couple can have sex and advance a story line. We still have Chrissie/Emily sex to tell, and maybe Tom/Emily if you go that way with the story. I also nominate you as Head of the London Travel Bureau For Incestuous Adventures! LOL 5*

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Loving this story more and more. Excellent job on this submission

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

I’m still reading, but the same level of engagement is just not there anymore. It’s gone.

Now l’m just going thru the motions of reading a story just to see how it ends.

The characters just do not mean anything anymore, ot indeed come across in any tangible form.

Scores 3/5, just.

MrdinkyMrdinkyabout 2 years ago

Really liking this story. Liked the converstaions involving emily and the rest of the future. Im picking up hints of a good future for everyone.

London sounds expensive in his tour or visit.

Keep writing its good. Your sex scenes are very descritive.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OVERLY LONG AND DRAWN OUT. STORY IS GOOD BUT IT NEEDS TO END HAPPILY NOW

Cobbsweb69Cobbsweb69about 2 years ago

Great story, looking daily for the next chapter! Chrissie make a point about Tom replacing his Porsche, he should take David with him to buy his US vehicle. HS should look at the Jaguar f pace SVO or Aston Martin's DBX707 as his "grown up" ride. Both are or 500 hp and would give his Porsche a good run for the money. What he received for the Porsche would cover the cost of the Jag or a good down payment on the DBX. Now I realize this is a fantasy story but why not make Chrissie really beside herself over his salary! As for the sex, maybe add a little light bondage, sensory deprivation, spanking or some fetish play to add to the mix. Although I think Chrissie could use and enjoy a good spanking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A little too long.

I like knowing that Tom is growing up and isn't interest in cars like his Porsche. If it was me, I would be purchasing a large van. Let's see now, we already have her two children. I would plan to fuck at least 4 babies in my beautiful sister. And Em would be joining the family and we would make another 4 or 5 babies. With my salary and my sister's salary and Em's salary.....we should do very well money wise.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So far Tom has allowed Chrissie to cheat on him twice. Chrissie continually tells Tom that she's so in love with him, she tells Tom that she belongs to him buy, so far she's slept with EM twice! If Tom places such a high value on honesty & on fidelity, how can he accept Chrissie betraying him twice so far. Tom has been a contradiction in terms. If he allows Chrissie to bring Em into their relationship, he's lost the right to tell Chrissie that 1 of his biggest needs in his relationship is trust & fidelity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoo96@Boo96
Photography, good whiskey ( just a wee dram, mind you) and erotica! I simply love femininity in all its forms. I tend to veer towards the incest but when the mood strikes, well... Extremely curious! Would love to correspond with like-minded souls.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES