Take Me, Tom Pt. 31-32

Story Info
Our first few days in London.
19.9k words
4.74
7.2k
10

Part 17 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers

First of all, thanks to everyone who has read and commented. You have all given me food for thought. I will agree that I tend to go on... and on. I'd hope with every 'day', I'm giving a bit more insights and depth to the relationship. Perhaps I need to edit myself a bit more, eh? I shall endeavour to tighten things up. This may not happen for several chapters as I have a few ready to upload, so if you could bear with me, it would be appreciated.

Thanks, as always, to Kenjisato for tireless editing. Your comments and tutorials are most welcome.

Thanks also to Paolo for his unstinting constructive criticism and 'reviews'. Again, I may not always listen and act on them, but they are appreciated.

Chapter 31 Sunday

We hadn't set an alarm. After all, we're on holiday! We woke in practically the same position, both still a bit hazy.

My arm felt for her body, and lazily moved my hand to Chrissie's waist. The soft fabric made me smile. I laid it there, feeling her warmth. I moved my hips against her butt, nestling my covered cock against her ass. My free hand swept through her hair, unkempt and tousled from a night's sleep. She still looked gorgeous.

I felt her stir after a few minutes, trying not to wake her.

"Are you staring at me?" she mumbled.

"What else would I be doing, Chrissie?" I whispered.

"You're creepy," she giggled.

"You betcha, darling. The day I get normal, is the day you should begin to worry," I snickered.

She rolled over, looked at me, and kissed me.

"Stay creepy, Tom," she chuckled.

"Okay. I'll...try."

Chrissie laid her hand on my chest, softly running her hands over me. My hand delved under her red hair, and pulled her head to mine. We touched noses, just connecting in a slow and tender way. I moved my face, and kissed her cheek, my hand trailing the

contour of her face.

"Go brush, darling," I said, as romantically as possible.

"Me? What about you?" she shirked.

We both lazily went to the bathroom, Chrissie sitting on the toilet first.

"Don't look, perv," she giggled.

I just stared at her.

"I can't go if you're looking!" she admonished me.

"I can wait," I said, as I squeezed toothpaste on my brush. I began to brush,

one eye on her.

"You're still looking!" she said, with faux indignity.

I laughed, spitting toothpaste all over the mirror. "You had better hurry. I need to go, too," I said.

Chrissie looked at me.

"Then...go," she said, not quite challenging me, but waiting.

I looked into her eyes. She wasn't kidding. I drew my solid cock from my

pyjamas, and held it in front of her.

"Go on. Do it," she rasped.

As I bent down, Chrissie was still seated, and I tried to relax. Chrissie just looked at my cock, her eyes suddenly very open. We were looking at each other, our eyes locked, and urging each other on.

I had to close my eyes. I just couldn't relax enough with her brown eyes looking. I relaxed, and my morning pee streamed out, me pointing the flow at her still-dry pussy. The first acrid stream hit her wispy pussy hair, and she breathed deep.

"Fuck...Tom...you're..." and her voice trailed off.

I watched, mesmerized, at the flow of pale-yellow piss hitting her

cunt, and flowing into the bowl.

"Go on, Chrissie," I moaned, and Chrissie let her stomach muscles relax enough, and she began to pee.

"Ohh, Tom...God! You're such a.." and her voice trailed off, as she emptied

her bladder.

I was still pissing, the flow strong, and arcing from my cock. Chrissie tentatively brought her hand to my hardness, but was afraid, or hesitant to touch me. Chrissie looked down at her now-sodden pussy, and gasped.

"Ohh, Tom. That's so..."

I smiled as the flow receded. I moved closer so the last, tiny drops wouldn't

spill onto the floor. I was standing mere inches from Chrissie's mouth. She

looked up at me, and her hand slowly grasped my cock.

Chrissie brought her mouth to my cock, and she took me, lovingly sucking me. I lay my hand on her head, and just softly rubbed her hair. She licked my cock several times, then, pulling it away, looked at me and said, "You're such a perv, brother," and smiled.

Chrissie stood up, wiped her pussy slowly, and said, "Out!"

I could only laugh, as I made my way back to bed.

Chrissie was out in a few minutes, jumping on the bed, and I. We both just chuckled.

"You're really opening my eyes to what a degenerate you are, Tom," she snickered.

"And...?" I asked.

"Nuthin'" she said. "Just sayin'."

We stayed in bed, soothing music wafting through the flat, and the sun rising slowly. We talked, played with each other's bodies, and relaxed in each other's company. This just felt so right.

"So, where's my brother taking me today?" she asked, her grin infecting me.

"Well, after we finally get our butts out of here, I'd like to head over to

Liberty's. Have you ever heard of it? It's a wonderful department store, very chic, so I know you'll love it," I enthused. "I think we can find a scarf for Emily there. I have a feeling you'll like the clothes, too. If I remember correctly, William Morris and Rossetti collaborated with them in the nineteenth century. Their prints are known worldwide," I exclaimed.

"Of course, I know them, Tom! The store rings some sort of bell, but I'd love

to go."

"We could always have a quick look in the British Museum, afterwards. You have heard of the..." and she hit me. "So, breakfast. In or out? Either way works for me, darling," I asked.

"Let's have it here, but...not now? Let's just stay here for a while. We have to take advantage of the peace and quiet, while we can," she laughed. "You do know your life with us is going to change completely, don't you? Have you given it any thought? I...I just hope, and pray, that it's what you really want...

and need," she asked, her voice tinged with doubt.

"Chrissie, this has been a steep learning curve for me, and probably you, too. I'm ready for it, though. Truly. Yes, I've given it a lot of thought over the last three weeks. I get that this is the 'honeymoon' period. I understand that the 'everydayness' of this will creep in. That's okay, though. I'm ready for it. I love the kids, and I love you. Pretty simple, eh? We have so many challenges ahead of us and, make no mistake, they'll be there. A 'normal' couple has enough. Throw in the whole incest mix, and, well, you have a little tinderbox just waiting for the proverbial flame. If I didn't think you were worth it, worth all the pain that very well may be coming our way, you wouldn't be here with me right now, okay?" I said, calmly.

"I know that 'this' has happened so fast, but the only reason I know it will work, is that I know you. I know you, Tom. Sure, I'm learning new things about you every day. I mean, I had no idea about your pee fetish before!" she laughed, heartily. "But seriously, we understand each other. We have that familial connection. God, Tom. With me, and I believe with you, it just runs SO deep. So now, we have the chance to embrace it, live it, and sustain it. I know there's heartache around every corner, more so than if we had an

acceptable relationship. We both tried that, and it just doesn't work for us. So, I'll accept the pain and angst, but, for me, it's worth the chance. It really is. I only hope you always feel this way, darling," she sighed.

"And Emily? Have you thought about all the changes we are going to be putting her through? Putting aside MY doubts, her life will change as much as ours. Is she willing to move to England if our life in Chicago becomes untenable? I do worry that we will be asking her, one day, to give up all she's built, and achieved. And for what, to start over, with us? I know it's too early to answer that. You know me, overthinking everything, but I just think, we have to consider what's best for her. WE, both of us, have to be aware of putting any pressure on her to conform to what we want. We have to think of her, okay?" I said.

"I understand, Tom. And yes, it's too soon to say. The seed is there. Let's just

see if takes hold and grows. I'm being realistic here. I know you think I'm silly

sometimes, getting carried away with all the 'what ifs', but a gal has to think ahead," she giggled. "One thing though, Tom, and I have given this A LOT of thought; if she didn't think she could commit to 'this', I'd be heartbroken, yes, but we'd still have each other so..." she said, tinged with sadness.

"Okay, enough of the depressing talk," I smiled. "Come here," I whispered, and held her, held her trying to take the coming doubt, and pain from her.

We lay together, in each other's arms, and changed the subject to

our day. There would be more than enough time to mull over the,

hopefully, receding storm. We were safely cocooned in each other's arms. Every so often, I did miss the ten years we were apart. I couldn't bear to tell her though.

Chrissie's tummy grumbled, so we slowly rose from our sanctuary, and headed to the kitchen. I had her look through the fridge, and cupboard for food, as I mixed together two blueberry, mango, and banana smoothies.

Chrissie diced up some sweet potatoes, and threw them in the oven. She found enough raw ingredients for two omelettes. I had to go shopping. Soon!

We ate our breakfast, overlooking the city that was slowly waking up. Chrissie seemed to be deep in thought, and I kicked myself for that. Sure, these things needed to be addressed, but was Sunday morning the best time?

We finished breakfast, cleaned up, and headed for the shower. We spent a leisurely thirty minutes, washing and pampering each other. I made a note to buy some massage oils today. Chrissie smiled when I told her that.

We unhurriedly dressed. Chrissie asked me to pick out her lingerie for the day. I probably replied too eagerly and quick. I opened the drawer she had the items in, and I slowly rummaged through the assortment of incredibly sexy garments she had bought. I could tell that she had never been

anywhere like M&S. Every item was folded just so. My eye caught the items we had recently bought in Chicago. I looked out of the corner of my eye, Chrissie wrapped in her soft robe, looking at me, and saw the little smile on her face. The bitch knew how to tease me.

I carefully pulled out one of the new pieces I had bought her. I held them up to her. She smiled.

"You're so predictable, Tom!" she laughed, loudly.

I think I blushed.

I lay them on the bed.

Chrissie looked at me, and coyly asked, "Dress me, Tom?"

Fuck, I thought.

I walked to her, and slid her flimsy robe off her shoulders, her body bare to me. I brought my hand to her unbrushed hair, slowly bringing the palm of my hand against her cheek, and moved it across her lips, feeling the tip of her

little tongue as she poked it out between her lips. I moved my firm hand across her throat, Chrissie lifting her head, baring her throat to me. My

fingers drifted down her collar bone, and skimmed her breasts, her little nipples, just beginning to get erect. My hand inched down, across her stomach, and along her thighs, Chrissie staying immobile. I knelt down in front of her, my face even with her freshly-washed pusssy.

I grasped the pair of lilac panties from the bed, and felt them. I looked up at Chrissie, her face beaming. I held the lacy material in my hands, and leant in and gently kissed her wispy red hair, and then her adorable pussy. I was so tempted to grab her ass, and pull her forward onto my mouth. I thought I would tease her, and myself, by not doing what she so expected me to do.

I felt her hands on my head, as I whispered, "Lift?" and she nimbly lifted one leg, then the other, as I pulled her panties up. Little by little, I lifted her panties up her toned legs, my fingers lingering on her unblemished skin. I had to lean in, just to get the right pressure to pull them up, and my mouth covered her cunt. I could hear a sudden, "Ahhh," from her mouth. I smiled to myself. My hands pulled the thin fabric up, and over, her taut ass.

Chrissie knew exactly what she asked me to do, and what it was doing to me! Bitch!

My fingers slid between the lingerie, and her skin, moving along to the front to gently pull them up. I patted her bum.

"I think I've done a pretty good job there," I chuckled.

"You could have done better, Tom,' she giggled. I smacked her ass this time.

I lifted the delicate bra in my hand, and looked at it.

Damn, I thought. I do have good taste!

The bra clasped in the front. Chrissie kindly helped me as I brought the bandeau around her back, and she slid her arms through the straps. I slowly

moved her breasts into each half-cup, my fingers drifting across her nipples.

We were staring at each other as I calmly clasped the undergarment in place.

I leant down, and kissed each breast in turn.

"It's going to be so much slower taking these off you

later, Chrissie," I smirked.

"I should hope so, Tom," she sighed, seductively.

I leaned in, and kissed her lips.

I watched, as Chrissie dressed. My sister was right, I am a bit of a voyeur.

She sashayed to the closet, her hips just moving a bit more

seductively. She didn't even look back at me, that's how good she is.

"What shall I wear today, Tom? Hmm? This one?" she asked, grasping a pale blue, summer dress. "Or this?" she sighed, as she held, yet another, yellow dress.

"Yellow, Chrissie. You'll look divine in it," I answered, honestly.

I walked over to my end of the closet, nowhere near as large as hers, for some reason!

"Which shirt should I wear? The check, or...the check?" We both laughed.

"Tough decision for me, Tom. Hmmm. How about that one," she

said, dissolving in fits of giggles.

Chrissie smelled simply delicious today. I knew the scent. It was her Christmas gift from me. I turned to her, swept her hair from her neck, and tenderly kissed her. I heard Chrissie sigh contentedly.

I put on my usual chinos and a pair of tan shoes. Chrissie smiled, but was still unsure of my choice of the checked shirt.

I helped her zip up the back of her dress, but, if truth be told, she needed no help at all. It was a lovely gesture. It was just another moment to touch, as if we needed it.

I grabbed my camera, changed the lens for the 35mm one, and placed it in my leather daypack. Chrissie grabbed her purse, surprisingly for a woman, not overflowing with detritus.

A small hug, so as to not muss up her hair, and we stepped out into the real

world. Markus was downstairs to greet us, and we headed out for the Tube

station.

There was that soft, lazy breeze coming off the Thames. It was going to be a glorious day. We arrived at the Underground, and my tutorial began. I showed her the layout of the map, showing her where lines intersected.

I showed where we were, and where we were going. We had two changes to make, which was a good first run for her, as she would have to find her way around when I was working. We walked down the stairs, swiping our cards, then I showed her the two entrances, one east and one west. Or north, south. There was a list of all the stops. Just find the one you needed, and head to that line.

"Now. You're going to get us to Liberty's, okay?" I asked.

"Follow me then, Tom," she said, self-assuredly. We made all the connections. I was so proud. There again, the Underground isn't that tough to follow. Still, I gave her a hug and a 'well done, darling'. Patronizing? I think not but...

I suggested we get off a stop ahead, just so she could get a feel for Regents Street, and all the shops there. Whilst not quite Michigan Avenue, it was the go-to place for many. Liberty's came into view, and Chrissie gushed. It's an old, mock-Tudor building, very

imposing, actually.

The, almost, 150-year-old building, was a mecca for the moneyed set, but also young designers, and shoppers who wanted something just a bit different. Chrissie had a stunned look as she took in the layout, with its timber framing throughout. I took her hand, and

eventually found the women's section. Chrissie was waylaid by the summer dresses on display.

"Uh, Tom? One minute? Please?" she smiled, as she slowly went through rack after rack of fashionable dresses. This was going to take longer than I had anticipated.

I was enthralled watching her, her little smile never fading. She picked up, and inspected, dress after dress. She would place it in front of her, and motion, with her eyes, a yes or no. I found myself nodding 'yes', more than I had imagined. I encouraged her to try on a few, as if any woman needs encouragement.

"I really should get at least one for Em, don't you think?" she asked.

"You've looked at the prices, darling?" I asked, waiting for her response.

She grabbed the small price label, and looked at it. Her mouth opened wide,

as she looked at me.

"Are...you...kidding?" she asked, in a low voice.

"Will she like it?" I asked.

"She'll...she'll love it, Tom, but no. Please It's...far too much for a summer

dress," she said, unconvincing as she sounded.

" Will she like it?" I asked, again.

"Who wouldn't?" she giggled.

"We'll take it then. Now, anything you like?" I asked.

"Tom. NO. This has to stop now! You cannot be spending money like this on...me. It's too much. You shouldn't. And won't. Okay?" she asked, somewhat certainly.

"Chrissie, what have I said about this? Hmm? It's okay. I want to spoil. Let me. I get a kick out of it. Indulge me, all right? Please? It will help me justify my pay packet." I said, hoping I had convinced her.

"If you're sure..." she giggled.

"Go. Pick out a few for both of you, okay?" I said, regretting those words as soon as they left my mouth. With my deciding nod, Chrissie picked out three dresses for both of them. two were similar cut, but different designs, luckily. I didn't need these two looking like twins when we went out. They were all very boho-chic. I loved her taste. Chrissie relented, and tried on the three, as I was happy to wait, and see what she looked like.

Stunning. Adorable. Sexy-as-fuck, all came to mind.

Chrissie gave them to a sales clerk, and then we made our way to the scarf department, the reason we actually came in here!

We perused the displays of elegant scarves, Chrissie taken aback by the quality, if not the choices. After much mulling about, she chose a neutral, Elgin, cashmere scarf to match the brooch we had bought for Emily.

I 'persuaded' Chrissie to choose a Liberty scarf for herself, as a memento, if anything else, of her day here. She relented, surprisingly, and chose a busy, twill, silk one.

I saw a pair of LeLe Sadoughi hair scrunchies for her. A snip at £55, I

thought. Chrissie thought I was mad. She may have a point there.

I took Chrissie to the top floor, which was full of oriental, Persian and other exotic rugs. Chrissie gave me a stern look.

"Just lookin'," I said, in my defence.

Chrissie picked up several bottles of massage oils, and creams.

"Tom? Weren't you, uh, looking for something like this," she asked, her eyes twinkling.

"Mmm. Pick out a few, okay?" I said.

Chrissie was smelling, and feeling, the testers. "What do you think of this one, Tom?" her voice sighing.

I took her hand in mine, and inhaled.

"Mmmm, that'll do just fine, sweetheart," I replied, and kissed her lips.

We browsed around a bit more, Chrissie gushing that this was her favourite store.

"Just wait 'til I take you to M&S," I smiled, stifling a laugh.

We collected and paid for the three dresses, and accessories, with me shielding the total from Chrissie. I didn't need her to feel guilty for my extravagance.

I was the designated sherpa for the day, so dutifully grabbed the bags, and we left. I had a second thought, and we re-entered the store. We saw the clerk who had helped us, and I asked if she would kindly hold on to these whilst we had our day out. She smiled, understood completely, and took our bags.

Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers