Take Me, Tom Pt. 31-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie tenderly embraced me with a simple, "Thank you, darling. I love them," which was enough thanks for me.

"Hungry, yet, darling?" I asked.

"If we see anywhere, yeah, that would be nice," she said, her smile

still beaming.

I suggested we walk to the British Museum, as it wasn't too far. We held

hands, basking in each other's company, and set off. Chrissie would window

shop as we walked, my hand around her shoulder, or across her chest, as we talked about a piece of this, or a piece of that which caught her eye. I caught our reflection in a store window, at some point, and just smiled at how good we looked together.

"I love London, Tom," she gushed.

"I'm glad, sweetheart, but you need to remember, we're the lucky ones here.

I've never forgotten that, even on days like today," I said, trying to bring her down to earth, if even a bit.

"I know, but, forget about the shops and stuff, just look at the buildings, and the storefronts, and the people, and the

atmosphere. It's...it's wonderful," she said, and grabbed me around my neck, pulling me down to her glossy lips, and kissing me.

"Thank you, Tom. Thank you SO much for bringing me here," she sighed.

We found a little bistro that caught her eye, so we sauntered in and grabbed a table. It was nice to get off our feet, if even for a bit.

Chrissie wanted to FaceTime Emily, so using the bistro's wifi, connected up on her phone. Emily picked up after two rings.

"Sweetie!" Chrissie almost yelled out. "How are you? How's everything? Did we wake you?" Chrissie said, throwing question after question to the

overwhelmed Emily.

"Hi, Emily? You good?" I asked, when Chrissie turned the phone to me.

"I'm fine, you two! Better now though! Everything is good here.

Busy day etc, etc. Where are you now?" she asked.

Chrissie told her about navigating the Underground, our trip to Liberty's, which she knew Emily would love, and that we were heading for the British Museum after lunch. Nothing was said about last night, luckily. There's a time and place for everything. Tonight would be the time.

They chatted for another ten minutes, interrupted only by Chrissie ordering her lunch.

"We have so much to talk about later, Em," she said. Are you home earlier than five, or is that better for you," she asked.

"I should be in by three, at the latest. I'm just going out to do a bit of

shopping then back here, and sorting my life out!" she laughed.

"Wonderful, sweetie. Three your time, nine ours. That will give us more time to talk, all right?" Chrissie said.

"I look forward to it. Bye Tom. Bye Chrissie. Love you both!" she sighed.

"Emily, we both love you," she whispered, and she hung up.

Chrissie always looked so wistful after talking with Emily. I felt it, too, though, albeit a bit reluctantly.

We had our overpriced, but lovely lunch, and headed out, back into the throngs and sunshine. We were at the museum in no time. I thought Chrissie would be interested in the exhibits, more than anything else. She may be able to 'borrow' some ideas.

I took her on a slow, but whirlwind tour. She could always make her way back one day when I was working, and walk at leisure, finding hidden displays that we would miss. Chrissie was still flabbergasted, seeing artefacts she had only read about. I bought a few books for the kids, thinking they may be interested. They were slanted to their ages, and thought they were well done.

We pootled about for a few hours, then decided to head back, out

into the sun. I suggested we catch the Tube and head to Covent Garden, then we could take a walk along the Thames. I let Chrissie show me the way. Twenty minutes later we were there. We walked down towards the Thames, as I pointed out all the West End theatres.

We made it to Embankment, and I suggested we catch a boat ride, and see the Thames from the water. Chrissie had her phone ready. I sneakily took photos of her as the day wore on, hoping a few would work.

The guide pointed out the landmarks, Chrissie, excited as a child. She laid her head on my shoulder, enjoying my warmth, and the cool breeze. I had my hand on her leg, slowly creeping under her summer dress. Nothing overt, just to let her know how desirable she was.

It was a lazy boat ride, just bobbing along, the sun on our faces, and the two of us happy together. Chrissie faux pestered me with all manner of questions about London, most of which I was able to answer.

We pulled back to the dock, and thought we should head back to Liberty's to collect our gifts. I grabbed a taxi, thinking she would see London a bit better from this vantage point. He took us by way of Buckingham Palace and other 'must see' sites. I wasn't too sure about that, but Chrissie revelled in it, so it was worth it.

We gathered our bags, thanking the lady. I decided to head over to Hamley's, to look for the kids. It was a short walk, and ticked another 'must do' off her List. We arrived, laden down already with bags. I entered with trepidation.

Chrissie saw a Hamley's hoodie, and fell in love with it. Tick one for Chloe.

Her eye then caught a crafting set, and she smiled. Tick two for Chloe. I suggested an entry-level camera for David, or a microscope. She huffed at the microscope, but thought about the camera. He was into Harry Potter, so she saw a 500 piece puzzle and thought about that. This was going to take a while.Chrissie then saw a jigsaw puzzle of London, and smiled. "This, he would love," she sighed. We grabbed these, and headed to the checkout. Chrissie still had nearly two weeks to add to their gifts.

We stepped out, and I realized the Underground would be an

unmitigated disaster, so hailed a taxi. It was a long, expensive ride, but worth it. The driver heard our accents, and where we were headed. He put two and two together, rather quickly. He was good though. He did take us the most direct route. These guys were good.

We practically stumbled out of the taxi. Markus saw us, and walked over, giving us a hand. He helped us into the lobby, quietly snickering under his breath.

"I know, Markus,' I said, both of us understanding what was going on. "Whatever did I do to deserve this?" I laughed.

Chrissie just, "Humphed," dramatically, causing us all to laugh even more. "It's NOT my fault, Markus. Tom INSISTED!" she giggled.

Markus and I just looked at each other, our eyes rolling around.

We plopped all the packages on the living room floor, and collapsed on the sofa. We looked at each, and smiled.

"Thank you, Tom. I've had a wonderful day. I still can't believe I'm here, with you. This...this is just so mind-blowing! I just cannot describe it, hard as that is to believe!" she giggled. "But, thank you," she sighed and embraced me.

"Drink?" she asked, without needing an answer. She grabbed us the last of the elderflower, me realizing I still had shopping to do.

"Let's catch our breath, then we'll go shopping before the stores close, okay? Just regular domestic stuff, eh?" I laughed.

We relaxed and refreshed ourselves. I moved off the sofa, and knelt in front

of my sister. I had both hands on her legs, slowly drawing them up, and under, her pretty dress. My thumbs grazed the insides of her thighs, her warmth spurring me further. I looked at Chrissie, my eyes twinkling with a craving, as my thumbs gently slid along the creases of her panties, Chrissie lazily spread her legs.

I teased her little folds, my hands swiftly slipping under her ass. With a hand

in each delicious peach, I pulled her forward on the sofa, her legs splayed about mine. Chrissie's hands were on my shoulders, supporting herself, her face eager for what was to come.

"I'm going to rape you...when we return from shopping," I said, as I pulled my hands from under her, and stood, walking to the kitchen area.

"You...you fucking bastard," she hissed, not seeing the humour in my actions. "You're going to have to...rape me...if you want this," she rasped, pulling her dress up slowly, but not enough to display her panties. "You're such an ass," she smiled.

Our list was finished, but thought we could have it delivered instead. Chrissie smiled at my suggestion.I went online, ordering everything from the list, with Chrissie browsing what else they had, adding a few extras, like popcorn. I 'ticked' the priority delivery, knowing we'd have dinner sorted. The groceries would be here around six, so we had a few hours to spare.

"So? What are we to do for, uh, several hours, darling?" I asked, and smiled cheekily.

Chrissie smiled at me, and walked over to the large windows, leant against them, and slowly brought her hands above her head, extending them up the glass.

"No idea, Tom! No idea...at all," she chuckled.

I stepped over the bags of clothes, and walked to the full-length windows. Chrissie's face had the cutest, little smirk, almost daring me.

I stroked her cheek, her sweet face, bowing into it, like a puppy...or a kitten. Chrissie loved to be touched, adored, and stroked.

My fingers played with the straps of her dress. I haltingly began to pull one side down, gently kissing her shoulder, then pushed it back up. I did the same with the other side, sliding it just over her shoulder, kissing her, then returning the fabric back to where it belonged. Chrissie stood there, one leg in front of the, slightly crooked, one heel off the wooden flooring.

I grasped Chrissie, carefully, and turned her around, facing south London,

and the other flats slightly below us.

I stealthily unzipped her dress, the fastener silently unfolding her back to me. I slid the shoulders straps down, and cautiously pulled them down, baring her bra-covered breasts to anyone who was watching. Chrissie inhaled sharply, but did not stop me.

I leant over and kissed her shoulders, my hands pulling her dress down further. I slipped her arms through the material, and she brought her hands up again, high on the window. The dress bunched up at her waist, as I pushed her against the glass, squishing her bra-covered breasts against the strong pane.

"Ohh, Tom. You are..." she whispered.

Both hands encircled her bra, the demi-cup thrusting her breasts high and firm. I slowly fondled my sister, her hair in my face, only adding to the

eroticism of the moment.

"I want you, Chrissie," I whispered. "I always want you."

My fingers found the tops of her mounds, gliding between her bra and her heaving skin. I brought my other hand up, drifting across her face, my thumb edging open her mouth. She readily sucked my thumb, her voice trembling with desire.

I stepped back, Chrissie moaning at the loss of my body against hers. I rummaged through the Liberty's bags and found the hair scrunchies we bought. I walked behind her, her body relaxing. I gathered her loose, red hair and carefully pulled it together, slipping the band through her hair.

"Mmm. Thank you, Tom," she sighed.

I leant back in, and bit her neck, her hair no longer in the way. Chrissie leant her head back, nestling it in the crook of my neck. I could hear her murmur soft whispers of, 'ahhh' and 'ohhh', the vibration from her throat, resounding through my body.

I played with her still-covered breasts, basking in the softness under my fingers. I slipped the dress over her hips, Chrissie wiggling just enough to leave it pooled at her feet. My hands delved lower, stroking her firm stomach, Chrissie groaning at the thought she was visible to any who looked.

My fingers played with the fabric of her new panties, slipping between the

elastic, and her body. I could feel her tremble at the seduction she was party

to.

"Do you like everyone looking at you, Chrissie? Hmm?" I teased. "Look, Chrissie. Is anyone watching you? Hmm?"

I could feel her breasts trembling at the thought. Or was it excitement? My

mouth was on her neck, my hands slipped into her panties, her scent rising. I slipped a finger between her labia, slowly lifting it, and rubbing over her hidden clit.

"Tom. Darling. We shouldn't...not...here," she half-heartedly sighed. "Just...," she sighed, as I slipped my finger between her wet folds.

Chrissie was pushing her panty-covered ass against my hardness, seeking even a bit of solace in my cock.

My hand grappled for the clip, holding her bra together. Chrissie made no move to push my hands away. I stealthily unhooked the clasp, the bandeau opening in my hands, but I kept it covering her breasts.

"You had better hold your bra together, Chrissie...if you don't want to be seen," I teased.

The ball was in her court.

Chrissie brought her hands down, and gingerly held the material to her chest. My hands slipped down her waist, playfully tugging on the top of her slinky panties.

"Tom? What are you...Tom!" she almost pleaded.

I pulled them down an inch, and left them there, whilst still softly kissing her neck. I played with the back of her panties, in the same way, pulling them down that delicious inch. My hands swept over her body, trying to take her mind away from being stripped in front of all of south London.

"Tom...this isn't funny," she moaned.

I turned her around, facing me, and she dropped her hands, her dainty bra falling to the floor. She threw her arms around my neck, and exclaimed, "You're such a fuck," and leant in, and kissed me, her tongue sliding into my mouth.

I pushed her against the window, as I had the other night, my hands fondling

her little butt. I pulled away from her fervent kiss, and looked at her. A

coquettish smile crossed her lips.

"Bedroom. Now, Chrissie." I said, a small sigh of relief on her face.

Chrissie slapped my chest, as she jostled past me, pulling up her panties as

she did so. I walked to the Liberty's bags, and rooted around for the

massage oils we had bought.

This should make up for it, I thought.

I went to the bathroom cupboard, and grabbed two of the large towels I had. Chrissie was in there, washing with a hand towel. I walked into the bedroom, Chrissie ran past me, giggling, and jumped up on the bed, her legs splayed, but supported by her two arms.

I played some soothing, ambient music through the speaker on top of my wardrobe.

"You really are a bad brother," she smiled.

"I know, Chrissie," I agreed. "Would you get up for a minute," I asked.

She had no idea why I would ask such a question at this time, then she saw the bottles of oils sticking out of the towels. I've never seen her move

quicker off a bed.

"Is...is this for...me?" she asked, breathing heavily now.

"Of course, it is, darling. If you don't want to be pampered, well, I can just put these away?" I teased.

I laid down the two towels. Chrissie wasted no time in jumping back down on them.

"So, which one, Chrissie?" I asked.

"Hmmm, let's try the geranium and orange one? That smells lovely," she cooed.

I had to find a container, and made a note to buy candles soon. I found a suitable bowl, and came back to Chrissie. She still hadn't moved. I put them down on my side table and leaned on the bed, slowly stripping Chrissie of her panties. I couldn't imagine why she was so cooperative now. I placed her panties on her stomach, whilst I slowly stripped off.

"Shall I keep the check shirt on? Hmmm? Will that do it for you?" I

snickered.

"Oh, God, YES, Tom," she cried, but then ruined the atmosphere

by laughing.

I stood, naked, in front of my sister, and slowly poured some oil into the

bowl.

"Turn over, darling. Now, just relax, okay? We're going to be slow this time. I...I hope that's all right with you?" I chuckled. Chrissie was silent.

I warmed my hands up, brought the bowl over her body, and dipped my hands into the aromatic oils. I let the oil lazily drip onto her back, her body reacting to the fluid immediately. I set the bowl down, and I began a slow massage starting with her shoulders, and my hands moving down, covering her back with the scented oil.

I knelt, on the bed, at Chrissie's side, allowing me to massage out all the tension, if any, in her body. Plus, she didn't have the distraction of my cock dragging along her ass with every swoop.

I loved the way her body shimmered in the dim light, and clear oils. My firm hands dug into her shoulder blades, eliciting quiet moans from my sister. My thumbs worked her muscles, whilst my fingers searched for any tense areas. I was firm with her, just hard enough for her to begin to relax. I leant over, and gently rubbed the scent into her left arm, taking it in my hand, and smoothly running it along to her fingers.

I whispered to her, as my hands touched her. "Do you have any idea what your body does to me, Chrissie? Look at your shoulders. Firm, taut, yet so soft," I said, not expecting any replies.

I moved my hands down, kneading her left side, shaping her soft skin in little rolls. My fingers pressed through each handful of flesh. I resolved not to touch her small breasts, smashed against the mattress. I started at her shoulders, and, subconsciously dividing up her back, massaged each part. My fingers prodded through the surface of her slick body, digging ever deeper with every pass. Chrissie said, not a word. Only those little moans and groans that I was coming to love so much. The little, 'ahhhs' and 'ooohs'

punctuated by her exhaling, and inhaling of her warm breath.

My oiled hands moved in front of me, on her right side. I slid my slick hands up her arm, slowly kneading the supple skin, and delicately massaging her fingers on this hand. Her hand clasped around mine, holding us together. I leant down, and kissed her wet neck. I worked her right side, pressing my

fingers into her side, but not enough to tickle, or annoy her. I revelled in every

inch of this stunning woman. My fingers, tight, but limber, dug deep into her torso. I knew I had 'that' spot when Chrissie moaned a long, pleasant sigh.

I moved to the end of the bed, and stood up. I dipped my hands into the

bowl, and pulled them out, grasping Chrissie's left leg, and soaking it with

the scented balm. I ran my fingers from the soles of her feet, between her little toes, and along her ankle. I rubbed each toe, especially underneath, where, I knew, all of her nerve endings were. I dug my thumb into the bottom of every toe, Chrissie wiggling, and moaning, with every swoop.I brought her freshly-painted toes to my mouth, and lightly kissed each toe, then sucking them, one by one, into my mouth. Chrissie squirmed with each gentle suck, but I held her foot firmly. She squirmed again, and I brought my hand down, sharply, on her un-oiled ass.

"Behave, Chrissie," I whispered.

I returned to devouring her elfin toes. When I had my fill, I gently lay her leg down, and ran my newly-oiled hands up, massaging the muscles of her legs, and then her thighs.

I could see Chrissie spread her legs just a bit more, inviting me to give the space between her thighs attention. I ignored her. She had lifted her little ass off the bed slightly, her puffy labia and tight butt hole on display for me. Only me.

I moved to her right foot, and repeated my stroking. First her whole leg, then back to her foot for a more intense kneading. I could tell from the wetness of her labia, that she was enjoying the attention her brother was lavishing on her. Not nearly as much as I, though. I licked each toe, imagining I could taste the red nail polish. I rubbed the soles of her foot, stretching the muscles, and pushing out any tightness.

I gently lay her foot down, and collected more oil. My hands, once again, slowly coated her legs, and then her thighs with the slick oil. I rubbed the back of her thighs, working out any fatigue from our walk today.

I moved up, between her legs now. I swear I could smell my sister's excitement. I forcefully moved her legs wider. Chrissie was so compliant, allowing me any access to her body.