Take Me, Tom Pt. 31-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the bowl and dripped the perfumed oil on her lower back, watching it pool at that beautiful space, just above her ass. My fingers swept through the liquid, as I pushed my thumbs into her spine, following the curvature up to her neck.

Chrissie moaned a long, appreciative, "Ahhhhhh" as I hit the spot. I ran my

thumbs, lazily, up and down her spine, pushing down, and releasing any

tension, as my hands caressed her back. I looked down, and saw my hands, almost completely, engulfing her. My fingers spread wide across her body, as

my thumbs kept up the tension on her spine. I allowed my hands to stray,

just a bit, to the sides of her breasts, almost silently gliding over each.

I grasped my cock in my oiled hand, and stroked myself. Just once. I laid my cock on her ass, the thickness melding onto her crevice. I could feel Chrissie push up, just a bit. She didn't want to be admonished with a spanking, right now.

I poured more oil on her back, moving it through my hands, and deep into Chrissie's skin, as if by osmosis, the medicinal oils would help.

I hunched myself down a bit further, slavered my sister's ass with the slick, thin liquid, and laid my hands on each tender peach.

I dug into each globe, gently but firmly, mesmerised by the appearance of her oiled, slick ass in my hands. I dug my thumbs into the little valley between her legs. I concentrated on each thigh, first the left, then the right. My slippery hands massaged the tops of her thigh, then slowly crept down between her legs, making certain her inner thighs were taken care of. I was careful not to accidentally sweep my hands over her, now leaking, pussy. Chrissie was such a good girl, and lay there, taking my treatment. I tickled her thigh with every sweep of my hand, but pulled back and massaged the back of her thigh. I repeated the same, luxurious process, on her other thigh, teasing her, stroking her with my hands.

I picked up the almost empty bowl, and poured a long, trickle on the crevice of her ass. I watched as it seeped down her valley, and pooled on the towel under her.

My hands slowly swept up her ass, splitting her butt, opening

herself to me. I ran my fingers along the crack, my thumb pressing on her little rosebud.

I moved to Chrissie's side, but kept rubbing her slippery ass. My fingers delved into her hollow, as I brought my hand along her labia, and up. I gently began to play with her, my fingers covering her labia, and rubbing her. I watched as Chrissie lifted her hips, her womanhood on display for me. I kept one hand on her back, slowly stroking her, whilst my other rubbed her leaking pussy. Her sap only added to the intensity of the connection.

I leant over, and licked her puckered hole, causing her to jerk forwards. She relaxed after several passes of my tongue. At the same time, my fingers were keeping a slow tempo of stroking her labia, my fingers only slightly spreading her swollen lips. I brought my hand to her little bud, and I ran it over, Chrissie

knew what I was doing. My fingers went back to teasing her cunt, as I

tongued her tight hole, Chrissie's syrup, mixed with spicy oil.

I slowly slipped two fingers into my sister's needy cunt, her hips lifting up, and long erotic moaned coming from her mouth. I gently violated her precious cunt, my fingers slowly bringing her closer to relief.

My other hand continued to stroke her back, and soon was squeezing and caressing her ass. I used my fingers to pull her cheeks apart, my fingers leaving her pussy, and rubbing her crevice intently. I loved the way her little butt moulded into my hands, pressing down, and pinching both globes. I leant in again, and tongued my sister. I lewdly pressed my tongue onto her little hole, feeling her squirm and moan with every pulsing touch.

Again, my free hand was on her cunt, as I patted her labia, my fingers lingering, momentarily, on her clit, sending little tremors through her body. I slipped my thumb past the puckered barrier, pushing into my sister's rosebud.

Chrissie was so close to her anxious orgasm. I could feel her pussy quiver under my erotic assault. Her juices were dripping, as I slid two fingers deep inside her, hips bucking, and ass lifted, she came.

Her face was buried in the soft, down pillow as she screamed her way through her climax. I fucked my sister, feeling her muscles grasping my fingers, and thumb, as I brought her to her crest. She looked beautiful, her legs splayed out as her brother took her. I helped her through her pleasure, softly blowing my breath on her ass. I felt her muscles, and tremors relax, so I carefully pulled my thumb out, and then my fingers.

I smiled to myself. I leant down and smothered her butt with my mouth,

kissing and licking her, my hands gently soothing, and bringing her down. Her body had a glossy sheen on it, sweat and oil combined.

I moved down, and carefully grabbed her legs at her ankles, and calmly turned her over. Chrissie looked at me, but no words came out. I crawled between her legs, my needy cock nestled on her gushy cunt, and I kissed her. Her hands came around my head as she pulled me onto her.

"You okay?" I whispered.

Chrissie only looked at me, with a glazed, sated smile.

I leant back up on my knees, and poured more oil on her glistening body. I tenderly rubbed the oil onto her body, my hands sweeping along her neck, then slowly over each breast, my fingers applying just a little pressure on her

hard nipples. Slowly I touched my sister, massaging the oils into her, and

savouring the feel of her hot body.

"Ohh, My...Tom," she sighed, and closed her eyes again, succumbing to the pleasure. She laid there, letting me do whatever I wanted to her. I loved the feeling of her heaving chest, still gasping for breath after her climax.

I continued to lazily touch my Chrissie, my hands still slick with the aroma of the oils. My hands pressed down on her stomach, fondling every inch of her. Her hand was on my head, stroking my hair.

I was laying between Chrissie, her right leg splayed out, and her left almost over my shoulder, my right arm holding her there, with my hand on her ass. Her used cunt was open to me. I began to play with her pussy again, her legs open for me. We looked at each other, tenderly kissing, as my hand rubbed her labia, lubricated by her cum sap.

"Ohhh, Tom...just..." but I wouldn't.

Her hands around my neck, head was thrown back, and still groaning, Chrissie's hips were thrusting against my firm hand. My fingers would press against her erect clit with every pass. I wanted to bathe in her juices.

I took my stiff cock, which was laying on her thigh, leaking, and slid deep inside her, leaning together and kissing, as I plunged myself in and out of her. I held her oiled ass as I took my sister, my thickness welcoming to her.

I kept her leg on my shoulder, keeping her open to my thrusts. We were together, our bodies tight against each other, as we took each other. Chrissie moaned with every deep push. Our eyes said everything to each other. Our love, our passion, our desire and our

connection.

We kissed, and grunted, and moaned against each other. Chrissie's

hands were squeezing my body, holding me close. I could feel her warm breath on my face deepen with every stroke. My Chrissie was close. Her eyes told me when she was ready to cum again. When her little mouth formed that beautiful 'O', and she threw her head back, I thrust in, and spurted my warm seed deep inside her. On the first stream, she felt it, and came. Her gushy cum coated my cock, the way mine was coating her womb. I kissed and licked my sister's face, the saltiness of her sweat spurring me on.

I lunged into her twice, three times, maybe four, and emptied my full balls, deep inside her. Chrissie was revelling in my hardness, satisfying her. Her hips were slapping against mine, and mine against hers. We were fucking

now. Using each other, connecting with each other, to give the other what

they needed.

My balls were empty, but my cock was still hard. I relaxed, and let Chrissie climb down from her orgasm, my cock still stuffed inside her. She slowed her little hips, and smiled. I kept myself inside her, just letting her relax and lie there with me inside her.

I pulled out, and looked at her abused pussy, all-white and frothy cum coating her labia. She took a deep breath, and kissed me. I felt her hand touch my still-hard, and wet cock. She gently stroked me, then giggled.

I took my cock from her tiny hand, and began to slap her cunt with it, sending little jolts through her body. I leaned over, and took a nipple in my mouth, and sucked on it. Chrissie's hands went to the back of my head, holding me firmly in place. I continued to slap her pussy, loving the squishy sound it made. Chrissie pushed my hand away, and slipped me back inside her. I pushed into her, hearing her gasp, yet again. We looked at each, smiled, and kissed, and slowly made love to each other. Chrissie nor I would cum again, it was just this bond we were sharing. And always would.

We finally ran out of breath, and I slowly slipped out of her sodden cunt. I rolled onto my back, gasping. Chrissie, somehow, found the energy to pull herself over the twelve inches, and laid her head on my chest, her breath still heaving.

After several minutes of concentrated silence, I sighed, "So? Relaxed now?" I smirked.

"My...God, Tom. Where...where did THAT come from?" she chuckled. "That was wonderful, darling. So...so wonderful," she sighed, as her hands stroked my chest.

"It's all down to you, beautiful woman," I whispered.

"Thank you, Tom," she breathlessly said. "Now, will you marry me?" she asked, laughing.

I only held her tighter against me.

"One day," I promised.

As reality slowly came back, we just laid there, me playing with her hair; her, fiddling with my flaccid cock.

"You mean the world to me, darling," I admitted.

"And you've always been mine, beautiful man," she sighed, peacefully.

We lay in each other's arms, and talked about everything, and nothing.

Chrissie looked over at my alarm clock.

"Tom? It's six-thirty!" she gasped. "Do you have any idea how long we've been? Over two and a half hours!" she giggled.

"Not bad for a quickie, eh?" I joked.

"Humph," she replied. "As if! Groceries should be here any time now?"

"Well, I'm peckish now! Do you need a drink?" I asked.

"That would be lovely, darling but...don't be too long?"

My tongue slipped into her mouth as I leaned over, and kissed her.

I slipped out of bed, as carefully as possible, and grabbed my robe.

I searched for something cold and found a bottle of cucumber and mint in the fridge. I poured us both a healthy glass, and pootled back to the bedroom.I laid down, and after the glasses were put down, embraced my sister. And my new life.

"I'll let you help me put everything away, okay? You'll have a better idea where things are when I'm gone,' I said.

"Wine and popcorn will suffice," she giggled.

"I'm going to try the kids now. It's a bit early, but hopefully they'll be in,' she said.

"You going to get dressed?" I asked.

"Oops. You're right," she smiled.

Chrissie slid out, went to 'her' wardrobe, and pulled out a top. She sexily slid it over her shoulders, and slowly did the buttons up. She picked up her discarded panties, and pulled them up her legs. Her smile went right through me. She grabbed her iPad and headed out to the front room.

"Coming? C'mon..." she asked.

I threw my shirt on, pulled out a pair of loose shorts, and joined her on the

settee. She was just connecting as I sat next to her. Mom picked up, her face

filling the screen.

"Morning, mom!" Chrissie almost shouted. "How's everyone? Still,

behaving? It's been two days so," she laughed.

Mom caught us up all the goings-on, which wasn't a lot but still, it was good to know everyone was behaving, except for us. Chloe was the first other head to appear, all smiles, and pleased with herself. David joined a few minutes later, so we all chatted about what we'd been up to. Chrissie told everyone where we had been, even Hamley's. Of course, the kids wanted to know if we had bought them anything. Chrissie teased them with a little, "Maybe" but they knew.

We checked that mom and dad were still coping, but from the looks on their faces, and demeanour, we gathered all was well. Chrissie told them that I was back at work tomorrow, so she would be taking the Tube somewhere. She was so proud of herself! Janet had really stepped up, coming by yesterday, and even today.

We chatted for about thirty minutes, then the kids were getting bored, so we said our goodbyes and sent our love. It was nice to see them all.

A 'buzz' on the door meant our food was here. Good timing, at least. The guy helped bring all the bags in, and put them in the kitchen. I tipped him, and thanked him for the great service. He didn't seem fazed that I was in my robe at six-thirty on a Sunday.

"So," I shouted to Chrissie. "Should we order in again tonight? I don't fancy cooking actually," I said, hoping she'd agree.

"That does sound the easiest, Tom. Whatcha fancy?" she said, mocking my bastardization of English.

"You're choice, darling. The leaflets are in the second drawer. Whatever you want is fine, all right?"

"You start on that, and I'll begin to get this put away," I said.

Chrissie watched me as I cleared bag after bag, having some idea where things went. She decided on Chinese, and asked what I wanted. I told her just to order, that I'd be happy with whatever she chose.

Chrissie ordered God-knows-what, but it didn't matter. I set the table, the

sun slowly setting on another day. We sat on the settee, our bodies close,

and comfortable. We talked about the kids, and how happy they were with

their grandparents. I didn't have the nerve to mention that if we moved to

England, they would only see them irregularly, at best. That's yet another consideration, isn't it?

Fuck, I thought. Why did we have to be in love?

It's the little things like that crept into my head every so often. Just another thing to add to yet another list.

Our dinner arrived after not too long, and we sat down with a drink, and divided it all up. We ate casually, and I asked what plans she had for tomorrow. I told her I would call my friend at the V&A and try to set something up for her. She was excited about the prospect of that. She mentioned she may head back to the British Museum, and spend the day there. I told her about a few other smaller galleries, and museums, near there that she might have a look at.

After dinner, and clearing up, we moved to the settee, and relaxed. I had to sort out some paperwork for tomorrow, so Chrissie turned the TV on to Sunday night in England.

Get used to it, I thought!

I pulled out my computer, and began working on the 'Leaving' PDFs Jeremy had sent me. The sooner, the better, I guess. I mentioned to Chrissie that the company was sending people in to pack my things and ship them over. I had only two weeks to sort through two years of 'stuff'. Chrissie said she would be happy to help me purge and sort.

It only took an hour, and Chrissie was hooked on 'Peaky Blinders', so all was well. I had to stop work several times, and translate for her. That made me smile.

I packed everything away, sat back with Chrissie, and just talked a bit more about our day. She gave me a wry smile when I asked her if she enjoyed the Museum, and all the artefacts we had stolen, fair and square. We settled in, and called Emily. Chrissie was excited about finding out what she had been up to, and how she was doing. We connected straight away, and Emily picked up. With huge 'Hellos' and smiles, we reconnected.She looked

wonderful, and relaxed. Her eyes were bright, her dirty-blonde hair shone, and her smile was a killer.

Chrissie and I were on the sofa, partly because of the earlier time, and partly

to put off any teasing if it got too out of hand.

She had a busy day, with still a few things to sort, but all was well. She

asked how our evening went, after our eventful encounter.

I smiled, and Chrissie blushed.

We told her about Liberty's, the Museum and Hamley's. The banter was light, and funny, just what we all needed. She poked fun at Chrissie, and Chrissie gave her own back. Again, I was enthralled at how close these two were.

"Em," Chrissie said, "I'd love for you to see London. It's...it's a wonderful city, probably better than Chicago," she enthused. "I used the Underground today, so I can find my way around so easily now. Tom's going to work tomorrow, so I'm off exploring on my own. I'm so excited, Em. I wish you were here to explore with me," she sighed.

"Well, Tom DID say he'd show me one day so, I'm holding him to that!" she replied. "Truthfully, I'm looking forward to it. Chrissie, I need a change, of everything! Not you, and our life, no, but just everything that has happened, and everything that will happen," she said, tinged with a bit of sadness.

"Emily?" I said. " I wasn't going to mention this right now, but..." and her face went ashen. "Hey! Smile! What I...we, need to ask is, what about your parents? Won't you miss them? I know you don't have siblings, so you can't miss them, but what about the rest of your life? I mean, we may not end up here, depending on circumstances over the next six months. Chrissie and I were talking about this. Are you really prepared to leave all of that behind, for us? It's a huge decision. I know, we don't have to make any rash moves right now, but if we have to in the future? You'd give that all up?" I ask, with a lot of hesitation.

"Oh, Tom. That's so sweet of you, but yes, I've been thinking of nothing but that! I know, we have a ways to go still, but it IS something I would gladly do...for you both," she replied, vehemently. "You cannot imagine how much I miss you both. If I could, I'd get the next flight over tomorrow!"

Chrissie sat there in silence, a small tear slipping from an eye. She hugged me tight.

"Oh, Em. I'm...I'm so happy you said that. I am. We weren't sure how you would take to the reality of it. I don't want you to think we're talking about you behind your back, even if we are-," she chuckled, "- but all 'this' has been with us constantly. We know the timing is terrible, but please, you are included in everything, okay?" Chrissie said.

"Emily, well, about last night,well, that to happen again," I said, figuring may as well get it all out in the open. "It was my fault, and I apologize, okay? I should not have done that to you. I...I just got carried away,' I said, now

blushing. "You deserve, and will have, so much more. I wasn't being fair with your emotions. I can only imagine they're all over the place right now, and for you to watch Chrissie and me playing, and then almost forcing you to, wasn't fair. So again, I'm sorry," I said, hoping my words were chosen well.

"That's kind of you, Tom, but, believe me, THAT was just what I needed. I loved watching you and Chrissie together. The love you show each other is...is just so touching. I needed a good cum anyway," she laughed, not at all embarrassed. "I'm touched by your care, Tom. I don't think you could, or would, ever hurt either of us, all right? I'm getting to know the man you are, and...I like it? If that's okay to say?" she asked, uncertain what my reaction would be.

"You can always tell me how wonderful I am, Emily," I replied, with plenty of self-deprecation thrown in. "So...do you want to tell us about your orgasm last night?" I said, joking. "I'm joking! Stop!" I smiled.

I think Emily blushed this time.

Chrissie told her about our boat ride, and all the sites, even though

she was keeping Emily up to date with all her posts. God knows what else she sharing.