Take Me, Tom Pt. 31-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked for at least another hour, our conversation running all over, which is to be expected. Emily then asked what we were doing tonight.

"Most places are closed now, so I assumed we'd stay in, and relax. I have a big day tomorrow. I need to start packing, too. The company is footing the bill, but I need to get everything sorted, fill in more paperwork, sell the car, and a gazillion other things. Chrissie and I will always find time to relax though," I said.

"She looks kinda relaxed right now, Tom," she flirted.

I didn't say anything. Chrissie leant over, and asked me, "Can I just tell her about your wonderful massage? Please???" she whined.

"Jeez, Chrissie!" I said, exasperated by these two. "I'll be back in ten," I replied.

I made certain I was out of earshot, so headed to the bedroom to, well, I

didn't know what I was going to do!

I returned in ten minutes, and uncomfortably, sat next to Chrissie. Neither one said a word, but burst out laughing at my discomfort.

'Okay. Behave! Both of you! Jeez, what am I going to do with you two?" I

asked, in all seriousness.

"I could think of three things right now, Tom," Emily said, raising my

embarrassment even further.

I tried to keep a straight face, knowing if they saw any fear, they'd keep it up.

"So. Anyway. How is the exhibit coming along?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"You asked me that yesterday, Tom. Flustered?" Emily chuckled.

Chrissie chuckled with her.

"Okay. That's enough for me!" I exclaimed, beginning to get up.

"Ohh, Tom. Don't go! You're so precious when you blush," Emily giggled.

"Fuck off, Emily," I smiled.

"Humph," she sighed.

It was time to go.

"Good night, Emily," I said, curtly.

"Ohh, don't be that way! It's Chrissie who's the petulant one!" she laughed, raucously.

"Humph," I retorted, flustered, yes, but smirking nonetheless.

Chrissie just sat there, laughing at us. It was worth it just to see her face

smile.

"See you, tomorrow, Emily. Maybe..." I said.

"You'll be here, Tom. I just know it," she smiled.

I blew her a kiss, and got up, leaving Chrissie to deal with her. I did smile though. About ten minutes later, Chrissie came into the bedroom where I was sorting through boxes of mementoes, and other 'junk' I had been carrying around for years.

"C'mon, Tom. This'll wait? Come, sit with me," she asked.

We sat on the settee, and looked out at the lights of London below us.

"If things were workable in Chicago, you know, if things were working right

with the kids, you and me, would you still consider moving here? Would you still consider a clean break, and starting over here?" she asked.

"Wow! That's a good question!" I said. "I...I haven't gotten that far ahead, you know, with the logistics of it all. There's a long list of things to consider. Schools for David and Chloe, jobs, work visas, where to live. It would be challenging, to say the least, but definitely doable. Let's see how the week pans out. You may not like it here after you see a bit more. Unlikely, but still...True, it may be easier to stay in Chicago, or another state, for that

matter, but a change would give us more options. Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves yet?" I said.

"You're right. Just tell me to behave, all right? I just have this all planned out in my head, but can't quite figure it out,' she sighed.

"Well, that's good!' I exclaimed. "But how often do all your flights of fancy, and daydreams actually turn out the way you imagined? Hardly ever, probably. Let's just get into the mindset of, one day at a time, perhaps a week at a time, okay? I think that'll be a whole lot healthier...and enjoyable. Clear the angst and worry, darling. We need to let this evolve. I know that's tough for you, but you've seen where your trying to control situations has led us, eh? We both need to let it be, and just embrace what is. We'll always figure things out. Look at us, we know what we're doing!" I hopefully explained.

"You're right, Tom. Thanks. I needed you to talk some sense into me. When I start to spin out, you'll pull me back?" she asked, concerned that all this would go.

"I always will, Chrissie. You can be a lion at work, but a kitten at home, all right?" I asked, curiously.

"I like that, Tom. I feel so...safe, and loved, taken care of with you. But, can I be a 'lion' sometimes?" she asked, giggling.

"Absolutely, darling," I smiled, and answered too eagerly. "You can have your way with me, anytime," I smiled.

"I didn't just mean just sex, you perv! I mean, in other ways. Oh, I don't know

what I mean, dammit! See what you do to me, Tom! Damn, you!" she cried out, frustrated by God knows what.

"Hey, hey," I said, pulling her to my chest. "It'll be okay? We'll work all this out. Even though we've known each other our whole lives, there's a new dynamic going on now. We'll figure it out. We'll talk, be open, hurt each other,

hopefully not often, recover, love each other, and move forward. Pretty gosh

darn simple, eh?" I said, hopefully.

"You make it sound so simple, Tom," she sighed.

"Because it can be, Chrissie," I said, and kissed her.

I could smell the sheen of oil on Chrissie, her body still sticky from our lovemaking. I licked her neck, tasting the orange residue. Chrissie cooed in my ear.

I moved my hand under her blouse, to her bare breast, small but full, unhindered by a bra. I gently held the little orb in my hand, her warmth so intoxicating. My finger slowly ran over her nipple, just patiently grazing it, as we kissed, her hands on my head.

Chrissie's fingers played with the buttons on my shirt, as we tenderly kissed. Her hand slid onto my chest, her fingers mimicking mine. I could feel my nipples harden, and rightly assumed hers were reacting the same.

I moved my lips from hers, and smiled.

"Do you have any idea how happy I am...now?" I sighed. "This, Chrissie, this is what I've always needed. You," I whispered, as I kissed her cheek. I could feel her sharp intake of breath. I could feel her heart flutter under my fingers, still gently rubbing over her hard nipple.

"Ohh, my precious, Tom," she sighed, her voice tinged with sadness. "See? My daydreams do come true," she said, and brought her sweet lips to mine, delicately kissing me.

I could feel the warmth of her breast in my hand, her eyes shining bright. I continued slowly rubbing my finger over her nipple, causing Chrissie to squirm. Her fingers did the same, not pinching or groping, just the tenderest stroking of each other.

"I don't care where we are, Chrissie. As long as we're together. That's all that

matters to me," I murmured, as I watched Chrissie move a hand down to her

panties.

We kissed faintly. There was no fevered lust, just the slow passion that we shared now. I lifted her chin, and lightly licked her neck, her moans growing more insistent. I revelled in the way her breast seemed to grow fuller in my hand, the way she would quiver every time my finger would glide over the very tip of her nipple.

Chrissie's free hand was delicately moving inside her stylish panties, her

scent rising. I looked at her open eyes, both of us feeling this elusive bond. My single finger kept the same pace, slowly, languidly touching just the top of her breast. Her free hand was still behind my head, as if she could hold me there forever. I could feel her hand stroking her aroused pussy, but she was unhurried with her fondling, nothing was being rushed.

She pulled my lips to hers, her little tongue slipped between my closed mouth, tasting each other. My hand was running through her hair and, for once, I wasn't pulling the alluring, copper-red locks. She loved how my hand followed the contour of her head, touching her so sweetly.

Chrissie pulled her hands from beneath her lacy panties and brought them to my mouth. She idly wiped them across my lips, her musky scent arousing my nose. Chrissie slowly slid her fingers into my mouth.

"Taste me, Tom..." she groaned. I looked at them, and sucked her tiny

fingers, my tongue savouring her sap.

Her fingers delved back between the flimsy material, returning to where she needed them. I could have easily swatted her hand away, and satisfied her myself, but this was her time. I wanted to pinch her nipple, to hear the long moans I had come to love, but I wanted her this way, agonizingly slow. I held her breast a little firmer, just to let her know. I was rubbing my finger over her nipple with just a bit more pressure now. Chrissie knew better than to ask for more. I could feel her supple hips moving up and down, knowing she was calmly getting to the beautiful place she loved to be.

"Ohh, Tom...this is so..." and she closed her eyes, concentrating on my

finger, and her fingers. I urged her on.

"That's it, my beautiful woman. Cum for me, Chrissie. Cum in your panties...for me."

Her head was thrown back, her eyes closed, and her mouth contorted. Never once did she try to push my hand down on her breast, or even grab my hardness. She knew what we were doing.

I applied a bit more pressure to her nipple, never pinching, but so close to

that. I rubbed it around my fingertip, and gently held her, for me, ample breast.

Chrissie tremored, then moaned a long, erotic, "ahhhhh' and came, her fingers thrusting inside her, her head swaying, and her breast heaving. I kept the same delicious pressure on her nipple, never faltering or pawing her.

Chrissie moaned her ecstatic, orgasmic groan that I loved hearing, and

seeing. I loved watching her stomach tense up, her legs go rigid, and her

body losing control.

"That's it, darling. Let it out, Chrissie. Cum for your Tom," I whispered.

"I...I...am..." she screamed, her body slowing down slightly from

her little shudders.

I looked down, her panties soaked with her cum. I brought my hand away from her nipple, and laid it on the front of her panties, the wet material between us. I leant in and kissed her, my tongue, this time, prodding through her lips. I stroked her damp hair, gently helping her down from her climax.

After a few minutes, Chrissie pulled her wet fingers from her precious valley, wiping them over my face with a little chuckle. She looked at me, and sweetly slapped my chest, giggling madly.

"Tom...Tom..." she breathed deep. "That was...unbelievable, darling. That was...was...beautiful," she said, wasted by her exertions.

Her wet hand went to the side of my face, as we gently kissed.

"How was it for you, Chrissie?" I smiled.

"You...you really know how to touch me, Tom. I've...I've never..." and her voice trailed off. "I...I bloody luv you," she said, in the worse British accent I have ever heard. "Seriously, Tom," she breathed deep. "You HAVE to marry me!" she giggled.

I laughed, wiped the hair from her face, and kissed her.

I pulled her to my body, still feeling her shudder a bit. Her body felt so fragile after sex. She looked so adorable, emotionally naked, and precious. As long as we're together, the future was good. I got up from the sofa, and grabbed us a drink. Chrissie graciously took the chilled glass and drained it.

"Thirsty, eh?" I asked, facetiously.

"Just a bit," she gulped.

"Shower, then bed?" I asked.

"That sounds wonderful, Tom. God, I'm going to sleep tonight!" she giggled.

I grabbed her hand, and pulled her up, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I fucking love you, woman!" I sighed.

"She giggled, "I do hope so, Tom."

We walked to the bathroom, slowly. I stripped off my shirt, and stood in front of Chrissie. I bent my knees and went to the floor. I grasped the sides of Chrissie's christened panties, and gingerly pulled them down, slowly over her ass and down her thighs. Her matted pussy was glistening. I moved my hands on her ass, and pulled her to my waiting tongue. Chrissie spread her legs for me. I lapped up her frothy juices, my tongue splitting her labia easily. Chrissie placed both her hands on the top of my head, and seductively rubbed her sodden cunt all over my face. I could spend a lifetime between her legs.

I leant back and thanked her, laughing. She coyly smiled down at me.

We walked into the shower, and resumed our routine of washing each other. Slowly, and tenderly, we washed each other, taking our time, exploring, and touching. Chrissie poured some gel in her hands, and picked up my hardened cock. Looking up at me, with no words spoken, she began to slowly stroke me. I placed one hand on the wall, the other on Chrissie's shoulder.

Leisurely she took me, her hands slipping around my thickness, her little hand soaping up my balls, and then back to stroking me. She looked at me, and stuck her tongue out, so sexily. Within a few minutes, she had me fully erect. My hand on her shoulder gripped her tighter. I was looking at her, the fine rain, mist falling on her, running down her face and shoulders, and sliding over her perky breasts. She kept this playfulness up for more than a few minutes, my imagination and desire rising with every firm stroke.

Chrissie fell to her knees, and rubbed my cock all over her face, revelling in the stiffness she had caused. She opened her mouth, and sucked my reddening, bulbous glans. Her hand lovingly twisted around as she continued to stroke my shaft. I wanted to shove my cock down her little throat, but wanted her to take me the way she wanted.I could feel her firm tongue, licking the underside of my too eager shaft. I pushed in, but she slapped my thigh. I smiled. I leant against the wall, closed my eyes, and gave into my sister. Her hands must have been soaped up again, as I felt the velvety smoothness of her hands cradling, and playing with my balls. Her head went forward and she took all of me, then pulled off me, and licked my stiff prick, her little tongue lavishing her desire all over it. Her tongue lapped every part, so slowly, her hand still stroking me. Her mouth went back to my glans and she licked, and sucked, and twisted, and squeezed me.

I felt her soapy finger playing with my ass, her finger tantalizingly close to my puckered hole. I felt her push into me, and I took a deep breath and lurched forward, driving my cock into her mouth. She readjusted and took just my

glans again. I could feel her apply a bit more pressure until she had broken

that tight seal, and her finger crept in. I could feel Chrissie moaning on my cock, the vibrations, bringing me close. She played with my tight ass, not pushing further, but teasing me that she would.

I could feel her hands gliding over my cock, her lips sucking and, when she teased me once again by pushing just a bit more, I came. I gave my sister a torrent of my thick cum into her mouth. I could feel her swallow me, and that sent another stream of my thick semen down her throat. She pulled her mouth off me, whilst still stroking me, and moaned, "Another, baby. Give me..." as I thrust another gush from my tiny hole, landing on her face, coating her face. Chrissie groaned like a fevered bitch, as I shot another glob of sperm over her flushed face.

Her mouth took my head again and she sucked whatever was left into her mouth. I could manage only one more feeble spurt. I tried to catch my breath, inhaling deep, but erratically. Chrissie still stroked me, pumping my cock, hoping there was more for her.

I had to push her mouth off me, even though this felt so fucking good. Chrissie was on the floor of the shower, the mist draining away my spent seed from her face. She still looked like sex-on-knees to me.

I haltingly laughed, still trying to regain some composure. I stroked the top of her head, and pulled it to my still-hard prick. I rubbed my cock all over her face, Chrissie's mouth and tongue revelling in being used. I let go of her and gasped, "Fuck, Chrissie!"

"What, Tom?" I heard her say, as I lovingly swatted her head.

She gingerly stood up, leant in and kissed me.

"You're a sexy fuck, darling," she whispered, and playfully slapped my chest.

"And you're my sexy bitch, Chrissie," I gasped.

"I am, Tom. Always," she panted, and we kissed again.

We stepped out of the shower, and I grabbed the fluffy towels, covering Chrissie's head with one, both of us chuckling. I leisurely took her hair, my firm fingers drying each strand. Chrissie wrapped her towel around me and gently wiped it over me, her hands soft, but firm, too.I wrapped her in the towel, as if she was in a tight cocoon. I held her tight, and kissed her hair, her head, and then, her soft lips.

She tried to kneel to dry my legs, but the towel was too tight around her

body. She wiggled it off, and finished what she had started. She lifted my,

now spent cock, and kissed it tenderly.

We brought the towels into the bedroom, both of us finishing the job we had started. I grabbed the towels we had used earlier, and threw those in the wash basket. Chrissie dropped the towel she was just using, her naked body open to me.

She really was a remarkably beautiful woman. And she's with me, I thought.

I slipped into fresh pyjamas and watched Chrissie as she picked out her nightwear. She gingerly took one of her new silk T- sets out. The colour,

'optimum' tan, suited her complexion beautifully. The briefs were an oversized pair that looked incredible on her. The tee shirt was oversized, but it hung so sexily on her.

I'm sure she had the same erotic thoughts looking at my checked, cotton pyjamas.

We slid between the sheets, Chrissie wiggling her toes around.

I just looked at her.

"What?" she laughed.

She crept over, and laid her head on my chest, her hand over my heart.

"Thank you for everything today, Tom. Everything. My head is still spinning! Our walks, London, beautiful sex, you, just everything. I...I couldn't be happier, darling," she sighed.

"That's what I'm here for, darling. To help you be happy, loved and content. Always," I sighed.

"Sweet dreams, darling. I'd love to talk, but I'm shattered! In the most

beautiful ways," she sighed.

"'Night, darling. Sweet dreams for you, too," I whispered, as I kissed her head.

Chapter 32 Monday

I woke up in my old bed. I was getting used to this, after only two days. The one new constant was Chrissie, her hair dishevelled, but looking so peaceful. I laid my hand on her silk-covered back, and felt her breathing, the gentle

dips and rises thrilled me. Why so simple an act stirred me, I couldn't tell. Is

it because the person whom I had loved for, virtually, my whole life was beside me? That would be a pretty good reason.

I leaned over, and kissed her head, being careful not to wake her. Chrissie needed to sleep, and re-align her body clock. I slipped from beneath the cool duvet, and padded silently to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror, thinking I could use another hour or two, also. I turned the shower on, hoping it wouldn't wake her. I leisurely washed my tired body, but the images of my sister, and me in here woke me. I grabbed the bottle of gel Chrissie had bought, and let it dribble down my chest. The scent wafted to my nose, bringing back the erotic memories. I was lost in the past when I felt a pair of soft arms encircle me. I felt Chrissie's soft hair on my back.

"Morning, darling," she whispered. "You didn't wake me," she sighed.

I held her arms around me.

"You looked so peaceful, sweetheart. I couldn't bear waking you yet," I said, turning around in her arms, and encircling her waist. I leant down, and kissed her tender lips.

"Thank you, darling," she muttered. "I can always have a nap later if I'm tired. I'd rather wake with you, Tom," she breathed.

"This is almost my perfect way to start every day, Chrissie," I replied, earnestly.

I handed her a washcloth, she took it, and began our morning ritual. I would miss her bright company today. We spent longer than necessary, basking in each other, our fingers touching each other intimately, and lazily.