All Comments on 'Take Me, Tom Pt. 52-54'

by Boo96

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DAWG8265DAWG8265almost 2 years ago

The saga continues. Waiting for the next Chapters.

MiddlesonMiddlesonalmost 2 years ago

Love where this story has gone and the chatcters development. Fantastic story. Big fan of your work and writing.

Excellent chapter. More more more!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I continue to find myself skimming through the sex scenes anymore. I mean, how many ways can a couple have sex and keep the reader still interested. I do love the overall story arc, so I continue to read the posts. There were a few editing errors this time, names switched sort of thing. I still feel my head getting jerked around with the whole is Emily in or out plot line. I feel she is deeply in love with Chrissie and is merely adapting herself with Tom so she can still have Chrissie in her life, at least that's what your writing indicates to me as a reader. It's fiction and your story, but I struggle with Tom and Emily becoming as close to each other as each has a love for Chrissie, and that's a problem in the long term. I think some of the way you're handling it is becoming awkward at best. I find the "Janet factor" a lot more interesting, truth be told. 4*

collin4xxxcollin4xxxalmost 2 years ago

Enjoying this story very much. The see scenes are well written and if someone doesn’t like them, they can simply skip over them. But they do highlight their passion, and show a good bit of creativity. The ‘Em relation had seemed to drag a bit, but you seemed to hint at her relationship with Tom finally coming to fruition soon, with her remark that she was falling in love with him.

However, like the previous commentator, I really find the other, more vague relationship with Janet quite intriguing. I could see this trouple easily evolving into a quad. There are expectations with ‘Em, that have created most of the conflict so far. But with Janet, there are no expectations, and things seem to be evolving in an unencumbered, natural way with that relationship. And even though not expecting it, they seem to be somewhat open to it, if not curious. The unknown factor there is how ‘Em and Janet would feel about each other. But I get the impression from for writing so far that they would be open to possibilities? From a purely practical standpoint, the quad relationship would resolve some potential conflicts and possibly provide some opportunities. As brother and sister marrying is not possible, there is always the possibility of Tom marrying Em. But that leaves his sister out. On the other hand, what if Tom married Janet? That would enable the two women that already share an strong bond to also marry. Then it’s just a matter of explaining to the outside world that the two couples are just very close, and share their household, even though they all share Tom and each other behind closed doors. And it’s pretty obvious that neither Janet or Em are put off by the incest, and both women seem to project the notion that they also would have no problem sharing Tom amongst themselves, it it ever comes to that.

MrdinkyMrdinkyalmost 2 years ago

I am liking the story more each chapter. Happy to see some progress with emily and tom and chrissie.

This was a good length for the chapter. I think once emily is part of the 3 lots of hot sex can happen and new love begin for everyone.

Was 5/5

Boo96Boo96almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. I have been remiss in responding, but I will address a few points.

Re: Demo...I hadn't written, or realised, that I was making Emily's 'inclusion' ( or not) ambiguous. I'm hoping there will be clarification over the coming chapters. It's a good point, though. I hope I have 'resolved' the question, though.

Collin, again, good points. I have yet to decide on Janet's role, or if she is even considering the offer. You've highlighted a few possibilities for me, so thanks. The idea of Tom marrying Emily has been broached by another reader. I can't see him doing that. I just cannot see him 'justifying' the union. as fulfilling as it might be. It would make their lives 'easier', but as Chrissie is the love of his life, I don't know if he could bring himself to marry Emily, no matter how their relationship develops. You've given me food for thought, so thanks.

I'm up to chapter 75 in this long-running saga. As the chapters roll on, more of their backstory comes out, hopefully putting everything in some sort of context.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for taking the time to comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoo96@Boo96
Photography, good whiskey ( just a wee dram, mind you) and erotica! I simply love femininity in all its forms. I tend to veer towards the incest but when the mood strikes, well... Extremely curious! Would love to correspond with like-minded souls.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES