All Comments on 'Take Me, Tom Pt. 57-59'

by Boo96

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tom's sex with Emily is so hot!!

MiddlesonMiddlesonalmost 2 years ago

Wow absolutely love the direction they have taken. That date was hot. Chrissie is fantastix also for pushing the two of them to know each other better.

Excellent ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Extremely well written, but l must admit to being a tad disappointed. I still hope that the siblings will end up together without Emily, if that isn’t to be the outcome, that will really disappoint.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Great continuation and I’m feeling better about their “throuple” than previously. One thing I noticed is in this one Janet disappears with no mention or presence in their lives. Did I miss something? That said, I mentioned previously that adding her into the mix would detract/dilute from the story arc. I’m sure the strikers would love it, but adding her with the three main characters would be unrealistic at this stage. You also have Tom’s directive it will be a monogamous relationship of three. 5*

Boo96Boo96almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, Wargamer. You may be disappointed in the direction of the story, but I appreciate your comments on the writing, nonetheless.

Demo... Janet is being 'sympathetically' addressed. I have written her storyline already, but it won't be uploaded for a while. Lit has other stories to publish, so I'm in the queue. I'm still re-reading her part, and may change direction. In any case, I think it will work to most people's liking.

Thanks again to everyone for taking the time to read, and comment!

MrdinkyMrdinkyalmost 2 years ago

That sex scene with emily holy shit was that hot. Love this trouple relation with the three. I agree with demos that janet would bebto muxh. I want to see emily and chrissie have his babies!!!!

What a hot combination of the three of them.

Will both girls do anal with tom?

Really good chapter 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can only add to the comments. Great date, funky fashions and fantastically hot sex with Emily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoo96@Boo96
Photography, good whiskey ( just a wee dram, mind you) and erotica! I simply love femininity in all its forms. I tend to veer towards the incest but when the mood strikes, well... Extremely curious! Would love to correspond with like-minded souls.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES