Take Me, Tom Pt. 95-96

Story Info
Binding and honeymoon in Paris.
15.9k words
4.81
5.2k
11

Part 37 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers

My, by now, usual thanks to Kenji for picking up some glaring mistakes, and others not so. Thank you. Thanks to Paolo for his continued support and to all of you who have taken the time to read this saga. I am still waiting for the Lit editors to re-publish the edited Chapters 84-86, where, in Chapter 85, there is the missing explanation of Janet's demise. Thanks for your continued support. It is appreciated. Regards...

Chapter 95

October

Chrissie POV

The last few months have been, well, hectic! Emily and I have gradually grown into our roles at the V&A. At the moment, we're being mentored by senior curators, and finding our way through the millions of items stored in the bowels of the museum. We have even spent some time at the still-unfinished V&A in East London. We both seem to have a new enthusiasm for our positions. Emily has settled into her new work schedule, the kids loved that she is taking them to school, and collecting them. I have noticed how much she is relishing the role. I couldn't be happier, or more at peace, with it all.

Chloe has now called Em, 'mommy'. God, the first time I heard that, it tugged at my heart, and I almost cried. Never in my wildest fantasies had I imagined this. It just seems so right, so natural. I'm sure having Em take them both to school has helped them acclimate to the new regime. When my schedule allows, we both take the kids, although the other moms see Em as the 'primary' mom! We're slowly letting on that we're in a poly relationship, which seems almost more acceptable than one with two women!

David is a firm fixture with his football team. He has also joined the swim club, taking after Tom, even if the genetics aren't there. Tom and he go at least once a week, Tom pushing him, in the nicest possible way. I love their relationship. There is a palpable love between them, again, one which I had never imagined.

Luckily, the school has both primary, and secondary classes. David is forever checking in on his sister, even to the dismay of his new friends. He wasn't in the least embarrassed about this, and neither was Chloe. We must be doing something right!

Em and I took the interviews for a child minder, Em being the more objective one of us! It's so hard to let go, especially given our relationship. We finally chose a twenty-two-year-old single girl, whom the kids adore. She reminded us so much of Janet. The kids love her, a deal-breaker, if there ever was one! Her name is Maryann, and lives just blocks from us. Believe me, we checked her references...and more! We have only used her a few times, reluctantly, I must say, but needed the kids to get used to her presence. And us! We acted as we always had, with little kisses when Tom or I arrived home, the gentle touches that meant so much to us, and the words of affection. That, more than anything, would tell us if she was the right person to watch our children. Maryann never batted an eye.

There was one day, in particular, when I knew she was the one. Em had to stay late at work she called Maryann to collect the kids. Em and I arrived home about the same time, and Maryann was at the dining table, helping the kids with their homework. Em busied herself, prepping dinner, with my help, and cooking on the Aga. I heard Tom come in and waited. He came up behind me, my hands on the granite island, and he slid his arms around my waist, pulled my still-long hair aside, and tenderly kissed my neck. He stepped away, said a cheery 'hello' to Maryann and the kids, and walked to Em, her back to him at the stove. He did the same to her, his strong arms around her midriff, as Em leaned back onto his shoulder, looking at him. They tenderly kissed, Em dropping the long ladle in the pot she was stirring, turned her body, and embraced him. He gently swatted her delicious ass, and said, "Good day, darling?" smiling at her.

"Lovely, sweetheart. Thanks..." she answered.

He calmly walked to the kids, kissing them both on their heads, Chloe giggling, as she usually did. He sat with them all, and talked with Maryann about how the kids were doing with their homework. She was so nonplussed, and went over what each was working on.

"Are you staying for dinner?" he asked her. "I'm sure Em has made enough."

"Thanks, Tom, but not tonight, okay? Another night, though?" she said, calm as can be.

"As and when, okay? Anytime. And thanks for helping out, all right. We all appreciate it," he said.

We discussed having her as our 'new' Janet so Em could go back to a more full-time position.

"Do I...have to?" Em asked when we mentioned the idea. "I...I love taking

care of them. Can you understand that?" she asked us.

Tom looked at me, shirked his shoulders, and raised his eyebrows. I knew his little mannerisms by now!

"You need this, don't you, darling?" I asked her, holding her hand.

"I...I do. I know I'm not bringing in as much money as the both of you, but...I love it. If it's okay...I'd like to continue?" she asked us, so sweetly.

"Emily! This has nothing to do with money, okay? If this is what you need then..." Tom said.

"You just want to be our housewife, don't you, darling?" I half-teased her.

Em blushed! For once!

"Don't, Chrissie! Be nice!" she giggled, so sexily.

"Then tell us, darling. Is that what you want, what you need, honey?" I pressed again.

She lifted her head, looked at us both, and firmly said, "Yes. Yes, that's what I'd like...if you two can go along with it. Don't laugh, okay, but it seems it's what I'm supposed to be. I love taking care of everyone. I...I feel like...me. I still need to work, okay, but I'm finding I'm changing since we've been here. This, us, just works so well for me. For us, I hope!" she sighed.

Tom and I looked at each other, overcome with love for this amazing woman.

"Then that's who you are for us, Emily. Our housewife, okay?" he said, and kissed her. I thought he was going to pick her up, take her upstairs and fuck a baby into her, but that would wait 'til later!

This was a huge step for all of us. It didn't necessarily re-define our relationship, but rather enhanced it. We all still helped, as we always had, with the day-to-day mundane domestic lists, but Em watched over the kids just that little bit more. She looked so beautiful as she took charge of all their little moments, be it homework, school meetings (when Tom and I couldn't attend) and nurturing them, as I had done. I think Tom and I fell in love with her even more, if that was even possible. With me, she was the same, domineering one moment, submissive the next, and other times, just Em. I loved all of them. She just seemed to be happier after the words had been spoken.

Tom had put in more than a few late nights. We were both concerned, as his inner stress levels seemed higher than usual. It struck Em and me how in tune with each other we were, especially with Tom. Neither of us had ever had that in our relationships before. Oh sure, we were close to our exes, but nothing like this! There was one week, not too long ago, when Tom was under more pressure than usual. It had something to do with taking 'Russian money', which he wasn't happy about. He didn't go into too much detail, but he had strong reservations. Unusually, he and Ben, and a few others, had long Zoom talks almost every evening, coming up with a report for the board, one that they wouldn't like, I gathered. Em and I knew something big was brewing, or they would have settled it at work.

Em and I knew what had to be done, it was only a matter of which of us. Em talked me around to 'taking one for the team', as we laughingly put it.

Secretly, I was pleased, as Em knew!

We had a light dinner prepared, Tom sensing something was up, but not quite putting his finger on it. Em and I casually flirted with him throughout the meal, the kids chuckling and raising their eyes more and more.

"What are these two up to, David?" he asked.

"I dunno, but they're acting weird, aren't they?" he smiled.

"Nothings up, darling. It's just that you've had a tough week. Em and I can tell, darling. So...tonight will be about de-stressing you...if that's okay?" I asked, coquettishly.

His face was the only answer we needed.

We put the kids to bed a bit early, but allowed them to read on their own so long as they didn't stay awake too long. Em had prepared our bedroom, turning down the lights, music on low, and candles lit. We walked Tom upstairs, our hips suggestively moving side to side. Em had already brought up drinks, and some snacks for whenever after came.

"Well, this looks...inviting!" Tom smiled.

"We hope so, darling," Em cooed. "Now, we're all going to have a quick shower?" she asked. As if he'd say no, hmm?

We both slowly stripped our husband, our fingers undoing his tie whilst another set undid each button on his starched shirt. Em slipped the shirt over his toned body, and threw it on the bed. I walked around him, my hands lazily touching his chest 'til I was behind him. I leaned down, my lips licking and kissing his back, while Em did the same to his front. I brought my hands around, and undid his belt, Em, helpfully, unzipped his trousers. We both pulled them down, slowly, our tongues tasting and smelling his scent. I was jealous when I saw Em lean in, and heard her inhale his manly odour, hoping he was wetting her face with his leaking cock. I felt Tom's hand creep behind him, and touch my covered ass, knowing his hands were on Emily, too.

I walked around in front, and Em and I wrapped our hands around each other's waist, Tom's eyes moving back and forth between us.

"Just stay there...and behave, Tom," I murmured, as I casually undid Em's blouse, and shook it off her. She had forgone a bra, something neither of us missed at dinner. She sat at the table, so demurely as if it was an everyday occurrence. Her nipples were hard throughout the meal, as she shifted back and forth, the soft fabric of her blouse rubbing her large nubs.

"Doesn't our Em have the most luscious tits, Tom?" I teased, as I gently lifted her heavier-than-mine orbs, and kissed each.

"They're...beautiful," he croaked, his prick stiff and wet already.

"Would you like to cum on them, darling? Hmm? I'll bet you'd love to cover them in your cum, hmm? Go on, darling. Tell us," I teased, as I grasped her nipples and tweaked them, Em moaning so sexily.

Tom only smirked at us, but we knew.

I carefully undid her button and unzipped her pants, moving to my knees as I lowered them over her full thighs. Tom stood there, rigid, and watched us play out what we had in mind. I pulled them over her beautiful butt, and leaned in, teasingly smelling her earthy pussy. We could hear Tom groan, and smiled at each other, enjoying his discomfort.

Em stood there, her fingers gliding across her panty-covered pussy, her hips moving slowly. I grasped her panties, and pulled them over her full ass, her bare pussy now on view. I lowered them, as she obligingly lifted each foot in kind. Tom was looking at me as I brought them to my nose and inhaled, his cock lurching at the sight. I wrapped her damp panties around his cock, and stroked him, wiping the pre-cum onto them, then brought them back to my mouth and sucked the stain from them. I was amazed at Tom's control. Any other guy would have been raping us, or at least, jerking off.

I slowly rose, my fingers swiping through her labia, and wiped Tom's lips with her sap. I then wiped his mouth with Em's panties, and dropped them to the floor.

"You're good, Tom," I smirked, as he grinned back at me.

Em then proceeded to strip me in the same nonchalant way, teasing Tom (and me!) while unbuttoning my blouse, and remarking on my small tits. I used to be somewhat insecure about my size, but over the months, came to appreciate them as much as Tom and Em had. I knew he adored them, as much as Em's slightly larger bust. I actually loved how Em would compare ours, lovingly taunting me on my smaller tits, but knowing how she almost idolised their size and feel. Only these two beautiful people had ever made me cum by touching, and sucking my breasts. I was getting wet just by thinking about those times. Em rubbed my small bra over my face, then hers, and brushed them across Tom's face, his tongue licking the lacy material.

"Do you want to stroke yourself into Chrissie's bra, darling? Hmm? You used to, didn't you? Such a naughty brother you were, jerking your cock into her underwear. Humph! So...fucking bad!" Em teased, bringing the small cup to his cock, and rubbing them on his now-urgent manhood. "Go on, Tom. Fill up her tiny bra. I know she'll wear it afterwards, won't you, Chrissie? You'd wear your brother's sperm on you, wouldn't you, darling?" she teased us both.

I could feel my face flush with embarrassment...and desire. Of course, I would. They both knew it, too.

Em then deliciously ramped up the teasing by placing my bra over her tits, and smirking at Tom.

"Hmm, Tom. Do you think this little thing would hold my tits in? Hmm?" she devilishly smiled.

"Fuck you...cunt!" he rasped at Em.

"Hmm. Who's cunt, Tom? Mine or your...big sister's? Hmm?" Em teased even more. Tom remained stoically quiet. How, I'll never know!

Em dropped my bra, then lowered herself, and undid my pants, pulling them roughly down. I loved her aggressiveness. I had her right where I wanted her, on her knees in front of me, excited, probably oozing her juices, and aroused. I raised each foot without being told, Em patting my butt because I was such a good girl. Tom went to stroke his cock, and Em slapped his hand away.

I slapped her face, telling her, "Never slap our husband's cock, Em! Ever!" I said faux harshly.

"Sorry, Tom" she meekly said, everyone, knowing this had become part of our playing.

"Are you going to apologise to me, Em? After all..." I asked.

"Sorry, darling..." she whispered, as her hands went to my dainty, soft panties and pulled them over my taut, but tiny ass. She agonisingly slowly pulled them down, my wet gash now breathing fresh air.

Em brought them to her mouth, and fondly sucked the gusset. She rose from her prone position, wiped them through my labia, brought them to my lips, and then, wiped them across Tom's mouth.

Fuck, I thought. How could my life be any fuller?

The three of us stood there, naked, excited, feverishly worked up, and waiting.

"What do you think, Em? Should we let Tom, uh, relieve himself before we shower or...?" I asked, coyly, as I gently stroked his shaft.

"What do you think, Tom. Here...or in the shower?" Em asked him seductively.

Tom smiled, and uttered, "Shower?" so we each took a hand and walked to the ensuite. Emily and I looked at each other as I mouthed, 'you' to her. She

beamed expectantly.

We all strode into the shower, Tom setting the mist spray we all loved. We each grabbed one of the bamboo cloths and began soaping each other. Tom and I lovingly gelled Em all over her stupendous body, both of us licking, kissing and gently nibbling her flesh. We both crept to our knees, and lavished our cloth and tongues on her. Tom soaped her butt, then snaked his tongue along her luscious crack, while I teasingly lashed her split labia, tasting her womanly juices. Em was pushing back onto Tom's strong face, then pulling my head onto her swollen pussy. Not wanting her too excited, I stood and bathed her gorgeous tits, my fingers doting on her fullness. I leaned in and kissed my beautiful partner, our love and affection oozing from us.

They both lavished my excited body with their fingers, mouths and gel, their fingers prodding me everywhere. Tom still had no idea what our ultimate plan for this evening was, which excited me even more. While Tom cleansed my pussy and ass, Em worshipped my breasts, as only she could. I could tell how passionate she loved them, and me. I secretly thought she was jealous of their size. I came dangerously close to cumming multiple times, but they always pulled back, knowing my body so intimately now.

Em and I both kneeled in front of our man, our husband. Emily stroked his tight legs with her cloth, while I soaped and washed his sturdy cock, and full balls. The fine mist was spraying over us all, the warmth exhilarating and adding to the eroticism of what we were playing out. I gelled up my cloth, wrapped it around Tom's manly cock, and stroked him. My tongue glanced over his bulbous head, wanting--so much--to suck him off, but I stroked him, jerking his shaft, my hand twisting around his hardness. We could hear his low grunts of, "Fuck...fuck...fuck," as I kept a tight grip on his cock. Em was in front of him, still teasing him with her seductive washing of his legs, her eyes hungrily devouring his prick, as his head peeked out on every downstroke.

"Do it, baby. Cover her....Do it. Cover her, darling. Look at her face, Tom. She wants it, don't you, Em? You want our husband to cum all over you, don't you, sweetie?" I teased them both.

Em had her hands sliding through her slick labia, pushing her fingers into her wanton cunt, waiting for Tom's thick sap to shoot out all over her. I revelled in the little jerks of his hips, the way his prick expanded in my hand, and the way his pre-cum seeped from his slit.

He moved one hand to her head, his fingers grasping her hair, and he came, the first violent spurt hitting Em across her nose and closed eyes. She opened her eyes after the warm, thick sap streamed on her, waiting and watching for the next torrent.

"Do it, baby. Cum for us," I hissed, and he came again, a long gush of his sperm hitting her mouth, Em swallowing as the syrup ran down her chin. He tried to grab his cock, but I pushed his hand away. This was my job, my joy. Em kissed his thigh as the third, strong flush of pearly cum shot from his head. It hit Em on her cheek, causing us both to almost orgasm at the erotic sight. I gripped him tighter, squeezing out any, and all sap from his balls. Tom rubbed his free hand over Ems's face, rubbing his cum into her. She opened her mouth, eager for his musky essence. He lurched forward, another spurt shooting out.

His moaning was loud and coarse, his breath shallow but firm, as he splashed the remnants on our Em. I dropped the cloth, and engulfed his warm cock, sucking any remains of his virile cum. He moved back under the mist, and I leapt on Em, licking and swallowing Tom's sperm from her face. Our mouths met, and we fiercely kissed and licked each other, moaning each other's names. Tom stood over us, smiling and drained. Em and I broke apart and kneeled up, taking turns to suck his spent cock, and his empty balls, my fingers playing with his slicked-up ass, fingers pressing against his still-virgin hole.

We were giggling and laughing with each other, our ardour easing now. He helped us up, wrapping his strong arms around us, and kissing us. We both slapped his chest, giggling excitedly.

"Well," Tom breathed deep, "God knows I needed THAT!" he laughed.

"We're only getting started, darling man," Em whispered.

"Ohh, fuck," he moaned.

"Hmm, perhaps," she teased.

Slowly, we clambered out of the shower, and tenderly dried each other off, both of us slowly licking his cock one more time. His hands were all over us, kneading, touching and grabbing our bodies. Em and I put on our flimsy, soft robes, Tom his bulky cotton one, and we walked to the bedroom. I sat Emily in our chair, and affectionately brushed and dried her hair. Tom was on the bed, still trying to regain some composure, but enthralled watching us. I leaned down, kissed her head, murmured, "I'm so in love with you," and continued my attention.

When her hair was suitably coiffed, I sat, and Emily had the task of drying my long, copper-red hair. I loved her hands on me, as much as I adored Tom's. Her gentle, but firm grip was a contrast to Tom's strong, firm hold. My hair took longer, but no one seemed to mind. Still, Tom had no idea of what was to come, my and Em's smile never betraying our secret plan.

Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers