Take Me, Tom Pt. 95-96

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's sturdy fingers prodded my butt, sliding them along my crevice, as Chrissie lavished her tongue on me. I could feel Chrissie lick one of his fingers, then felt her suck it into her mouth. I pulled Tom's rampant cock from his boxers and stroked him, his ecstatic moans spurring me on. Chrissie began to pull my panties down, but I snatched them. This was a step too far, especially on the patio! Tom grabbed my hands, and held them firmly. Chrissie continued to pull them over my ass, my murmured pleas of 'no' went unheeded. She tapped each leg, as she took my panties off. I was scared, but excited, too. Here I was, naked on a balcony in Paris with my two loves stripping me. Chrissie leant back in, and lashed my crack, her tongue breathtaking. I went to move, I needed to be back inside, but Tom wouldn't let me. Why I continued to kiss him with such fervour, God only knows. As if they were working as one, they turned me around, my bare tits visible to anyone who was watching. I moaned my disapproval, but neither listened to my faux pleas. Tom's hands covered my breasts, gently fondling and tweaking them, while Chrissie's head was buried in my pussy, my legs spread almost involuntarily.

I gave in to them both. [Fuck me, I thought. Fuck me right here.] I had one hand on Chrissie's head, holding her against my wet cunt, the other, behind me, stroking Tom. Somewhat reluctantly, Tom pulled me back into the room, Chrissie still on her knees which made us both chuckle.

He took my hand, and walked me to the luxurious bed. The wall coverings by the bed were an elegant deep purple, with a canopy above the headboard. I had never seen anything so indulgent, or beautiful. Tom gingerly laid me on the plush mattress, the duvet heavily embroidered and sensuous. I watched as Chrissie, and he slowly stripped, my eyes boring into theirs. Tom was quick, so kindly helped Chrissie shed her panties and bra. Ever the gentleman, hmm?

They held hands, walked to the end of the bed, and looked at me, devouring

my sumptuous body. My heart quickened, trying to imagine what these two wonderful people were going to do to me. They clambered up, one on either side, their hands touching my feet, licking and kissing them in unison. I spread my legs, my womanly scent filling the room. Their tongues, and fingers, caressed my legs, quiet moans escaping from us all. Chrissie slid off the bed, seductively pulling her panties down, and throwing them to me. Tom had easily stripped his starched shirt off, and threw it on the floor. Chrissie and Tom's fingers played with my warm body, stroking my now-wet vulva, their noses and lips stealthily in that crease between my thighs. Their hands crept up my body, both embracing my bare tits, tugging and pinching my nipples. I looked down my body and saw them gently kissing, between their tender lashes on my pussy. I held their hands tight against my chest, their warmth and passion making my labia swell with excitement.

I surreptitiously lifted my hips, hoping I wouldn't need to ask the only question on my mind. When. Maddeningly, they moved almost in unison up my body, their lips touching my stomach, then my sides, their hands still gently playing with my labia. No matter how urgent my pelvis was, I felt neither a tongue, nor a finger. Their fingers were in my hair, gently tugging, their desire, and mine palpable. I licked and sucked their fingers as I felt them glide over my open mouth. My hands were on their heads, and I pulled them both down to a breast. Languidly they licked my flesh, their tongues only floating over my aching nipples. I tried to pull them hard onto my tender nub, but they resisted.

Their tongues swept tiny circles around my breasts, their saliva dripping down my sides. They had to have discussed this beforehand, their actions mimicking each other so easily. Either that, or their connection was deeper than I had ever imagined. Either way, I was contented, these two devouring me, teasing me, loving me and taking me.

I felt fingers gently slapping my vulva, the insistent thwacking raising me, and when they backed off, annoying me. My frustration would only be sated by the orgasm they were teasing me with. My sensitive breasts were heaving from their toying, my tits stinging with the desire to be bitten and abused. All I could feel was their unrelenting tongues lashing me, the texture spurring me on. Their mouths slipped over my orbs, Tom's stubbly face was so different from Chrissie's smoothness. I concentrated on both touches, so different but yet, the same.

These two knew my body so well, again, bringing me just to the point of release, then pulling back. Their soft, teasing whispers did nothing to abate my stirrings. Instead of crying at them to stop, I gave into their words, my craving giving into every taunt. Tom would lift his head from my red and sodden breast, look at Chrissie, and they'd kiss, their fingers still strumming my pussy. Lustfully, they returned to my tortured tits, their mouths drooling spit, wetting their faces as they kissed, and bit me. Their mouths circled my taut breasts, my oozing pussy waiting, wishing to be impaled by either of their fingers. Their tongues teasingly swept over my breasts, but never touched my areola or hard nubs. I lifted my pelvis, hoping they would pity me, and take me.

"Please...just...just take me," I moaned, but they, again, ignored my desirous pleas.

Chrissie began her soft nibbles, on my nipple, but would pull away just as quick. I could feel my cunt leaking onto the expensive duvet, but didn't care. Their mouths swirled around, licking each other when they could pull themselves away. Tom flattened his tongue, and pressed down on my nipple, his teeth grazing the sensitive kernel. Their spankings on my cunt continued, too slow, and not nearly hard enough. Chrissie grasped my other nipple, either by accident or design, I didn't care. She suckled it, her teeth nibbling me, and I came, a rush of cum flowing from my unsatisfied pussy. My body lurched up, their fingers never penetrating me, but their mouths firmly attached to my voluptuous tits. I couldn't scream, my mouth contorted, as I held my breath, my body quivering from the welcome release. Their slick fingers kept prodding my clit, the tremors running up and down my body, as my pent-up orgasm coursed through my body. My stiff body was begging for something, anything, hard inside me, but they didn't hear the cries of my body, or ignored them, which set me off again, my undulating stomach thrusting more of my sap from deep within.

They took their mouths away too soon, their wet fingers sliding along my stomach, 'til I watched as they shared my thick syrup, Tom's fingers in her mouth, and hers in Tom's. Reluctantly almost, they wiped their fingers across my face, my scent heady and stirring. Soothingly, they brought my desire down, their hands stroking and touching me. I tried to catch my breath between their fervent kisses, but I needed more, my tongue piercing their lips, and sucking on their tongues.

I pushed them away, my body tingling from the release, but still on edge. I looked at my abused tits, bite-marked and reddened from their treatment. They swept their hands through my hair, soothing me somewhat, my core still restless. I rolled to Chrissie, embraced her, and pulled her between us.

"Now it's your turn...bitch!" I smirked at her. I lowered my mouth to her breast, determined to tease her the way she had teased me. I raised my eyes to Tom and winked, and he lowered his mouth to her free tit, and we repeated what they had done to me, my mouth and fingers mimicking hers of thirty minutes ago. Tom knew exactly what was needed, and greedily joined me, impishly playing with Chrissie.

I lifted my head, and whispered to her, "You're not going to cum 'til I say so, darling. I can be a bitch, too," I sighed, and for the next forty minutes, we abused and tormented her.

It was an unusual mix of pleasing this woman, and molesting her, bringing her to the cusp of release, then pulling back, just as she had done for me. Secretly, I knew she was reveling in this treatment, as much as I had. Chrissie's tits, so much smaller than mine, were agonisingly beautiful. I could feel my still-wet pussy trickle juices over her leg. I surreptitiously lifted one leg over hers, trapping hers between my thighs. I slowly rocked my pelvis on her, leaving a trail of my sap on her. I felt her trying to move her pussy close, looking for the relief I was denied, so I denied the same to her. Tom, unsurprisingly, slapped her tender pussy, as he had done me, keeping her wanting more, but again, denying her. Our matched tongues never touched her perfect little nipples, but knowing that we both wanted nothing more than to engulf them and make her cream.

I slid my parted legs on Chrissie's, knowing she'd be jealous for not thinking of using me the same way. My slick vulva slithered over her taut leg, my mouth playing her breast the way I knew she liked. Her tender moans, and persistent little 'ooohs' and 'aaahs' spurred Tom and me on, his strong hands enveloping her tit, fondling her roughly now. God, I loved the way he mauled us, so loving, strong, and insistent.

I moaned her name on her breast, feeling her rise up, waiting for my mouth to take her, as Tom spanked her clit, just the thought of it set me off. I screamed onto her tit, and flooded my pussy on her leg, Chrissie raising her leg so I could ride her. I sucked her nipple harshly, and she came with me, her body shaking, her whimpers filling the room. Tom kept the same persistent tempo, slapping her clit, but not piercing her labia.

His free hand was tangled in her hair, as he pulled it taut, her sighs loving the pressure and dominance. her cries of 'Owww' went unheeded as we sucked, and used her nipples, Chrissie's stretched body wriggling under our touches. I finished exploiting her leg, and slowly pulled it over her, marking her with my sap. My mouth tenderly kissed and fondled her breast, as her climax subsided. I ran my fingers through her labia, and brought my fingers to Tom, wiping them across his lips. I sucked her juices and then pushed them into her mouth, Chrissie wishing it was Tom's hard, meaty cock.

We laughingly embraced and kissed, everyone gently slapping each other. Tom had orchestrated this just to keep us edgy, I'm certain. Well, he did a good job, but Chrissie and I knew he was also feeling the same. Chrissie grasped his too-hard cock, and stroked him. He slipped her grip, and slid from the bed, smiling.

"Later, darling!" he smirked. "Let's catch our breath. Don't we have places to go, and things to see?" he chuckled.

Why, or even how, he didn't need to cum was beyond me! I thought that Chrissie and I would be the welcome recipient of his pent-up desire later! We slipped from the ornate bed, and walked to the bathroom to clean ourselves up, Chrissie and I having to admonish Tom more than once to behave. If he wanted to play, fine, but I knew he had other treats in mind for now.

We threw our new, fresh lingerie at him, no words needed by now. He buried his face in our just-cleaned cunts, his tongue now sliding through our labias. Bastard! It took us a while to fix our hair, and choose the evening clothes, but we were finally ready.

We had that post-orgasmic glow as we took the lift down to the lobby, our hands entwined. Tom stopped and chatted with the concierge, perhaps asking for directions? We walked out into the late afternoon, the sun luminous on the Lutetian limestone buildings. It was so easy to get carried away with the romantic vision of the city. Well, isn't that why we're here? Tom took us down the Metro, finding his way around scarily too easy! We departed at Anvers and he took us to the funicular, a small railway, to bring us to the top near Sacré-Cœur, another 'must see' on our list. When he told us about the steep walk, we hugged and kissed him for his thoughtfulness! We walked around the cobbled streets, stopping off for a refreshing wine wherever the mood caught us. He took us to the Place de Tertre, a beautiful square filled with artists. We twisted his arm to have a portrait of the three of us drawn. We chatted easily with the woman who was drawing us, her French-tinged accent so sexy in English! We asked about a romantic place for dinner, and she happily gave us the directions to one she felt would be ideal for the three of us. Chrissie asked about a nightclub where we could go dancing afterwards, and she was glad to give us the name of her favorite!

"Perhaps I will see you there later?" she asked, coquettishly. My smile betrayed my simple, "Let's hope so."

We found the restaurant, a lovely, tucked away little bistro. From the decor, we could only be in Paris. There didn't appear to be any other tourists, seemingly a local haunt. It was an eclectic decor, one which went so well with us! Our waiter was professional, good-looking and a flirt, his English giving Chrissie and me chills! Tom sat there beaming, then broke into French, asking him (we found out later) if he thought his wives were beautiful. They talked for a few minutes, Chrissie and I getting the gist of what was going on. When he left with our order, we both swatted him, giggling and needing to know what was said.

"He said I was a very lucky man to have two beautiful women by my side. I had to agree with him," he smiled, his killer smile.

We both blushed, and then Chrissie asked if he would speak French to us when he made love to us later.

"Bien sûr, mes petits pervers," he said in French, our bodies tingling at the simple phrase...until he told us what it meant!

"Well, I guess we are," I blushed.

The meal was fabulous, the starter of moules marinières, better than any I had ever had. Chrissie and I had the salmon papillote, but Tom opted for the bourride (halibut) with lemon aioli. Tom paired the wine beautifully, which was no surprise to us! I had the creme brûlée for dessert, but Tom and Chrissie had the Tarte Tatin. Antoine, our waiter, brought a small plate of macarons, a house speciality. It was one of the most memorable meals we had ever had; our flirting, chatting and connection all made it a beautiful evening.

Tom was not shy with his affections, his tender touches, light kisses, and words reaffirming his complete love for us, and ours for him. He settled the bill, Antoine kissing our hands chastely, and we headed out into the brisk evening air. Tom had his hands in ours as we walked along the old streets, the houses cheerfully lit inside. We headed back to Sacré-Cœur, the steps lined with tourists and locals alike. It resembled a mini-carnival, with buskers, music, dancing, artists and the heady atmosphere of youth and love. We sat there and looked over Paris, our heads on his shoulders, and our arms strung around each other. It was yet another one of those perfect moments for us.

We found the nightclub after a few wrong turns. Tom paid the admission charge and we walked into a flurry of bodies and rhythmic music. We found a small table, commandeering it for the evening. Chrissie and I had the obligatory cocktail, Tom a mild G&T. And we danced, together, alone, and every other permeation. I was mesmerised watching them dance together, their connection unlike any I had ever seen, and I was part of this. Over the months, all those 'whys' had evaporated. I knew they needed me as much as I needed them. I thought back to all my denials, and scoffed that something like this could work. But here we were, months later, inextricably attached. If this was possible, anything was possible.

I joined them on the dance floor, my scarf wrapped around them, pulling their warm bodies to mine. We swayed, kissed, fondled, and made love without shedding our clothes. I recognised the artist who had drawn us earlier in the square, and she approached us, her lithe body moving to the pulsing melody. She tenderly took my hand and danced with us. God, she was beautiful...in that haut, boho Parisian way. She moved with us all, knowing that we were together, and just revelling in the closeness we emitted. There was an undeniable sexiness about the way she moved, her long, brunette hair fluttering around with abandon. We all went back to our table, Chrissie inviting her to sit with us. Tom bought us all yet another round of drinks. We introduced ourselves, this delectable creature giving her name as Noémie, the syllables dripping with sex, as she spoke them in her not-too-bad English. Tom talked with her in a combination of French and English, I'm certain, just to show off! Chrissie and I couldn't deny him that, though! She wanted to know about us, so Chrissie and I told her...everything. She was pretty nonplussed, even when we divulged Tom and Chrissie's relationship. She grasped my hand and took me back to the dance floor, both of us moving with a certain excitement, our hands linked together at times, other times, just floating around each other, our hands subtly touching one another.

She leant in at one point, and whispered, "You are so very beautiful, Emily." I could feel myself creaming my panties. It was everything. The emotion of the evening, her beauty, her accent, the way she moved, and her easy seduction. If I wasn't 'married' I'd have gone anywhere with her. When I felt things were going too far, I stealthily led her back to our table. Tom and Chrissie were out dancing still, as she held my hand tightly in hers. In some respects, regrettably, I turned to her and whispered, "Noémie, I'm here with my husband and

wife. I'm...we're monogamous. If I wasn't well..." and let the words drift away.

She smiled, clutched my hand, leaned in, and chastely kissed my cheek.

"You are so very lucky, Emily... but we can still dance, yes?" she asked.

"Of course, we can. I...I love the way you dance," I sighed.

Just then, Chrissie and Tom returned, and Chrissie grabbed her hand and took her out to the crowded dance floor. Tom and I watched them, his hand tenderly holding mine. We danced for another two hours, sometimes with her, most times just the three of us. Noémie left us with a flourish of cheek kisses and a bonne soirée, hitting the dance floor in search of who knows what. We made our way back to the hotel all of us wasted and tired. How we navigated the Metro is anyone's guess! We stepped out onto the balcony, and the twinkling lights of Paris spread out in front of us. Tom poured a fresh bottle of champagne, as we held each other, talked about the day we had, and cemented our undying love for each other. I giggled, as I told them about Noémie's subtle seduction. They both knew already.

"You'd have to be blind to not see she wanted you, darling," Chrissie giggled. "Who wouldn't?" she sighed, brought my head to hers, and kissed me with so much love, I thought I would burst!

"I told her I was with the loves of my life...and she understood. I am, you know," I smiled at them both. "I wasn't even tempted, you know. Being committed also means saying 'No'. I know what I have...what we have. Now, if I was single, well..." I chuckled.

We finished our drink, walked back into the room, and slowly stripped each other, taking Tom first, just so we could stare at him. I loved stripping him with Chrissie, both of us enamoured with our husband to the point of distraction at times. We were intent on teasing Tom the way he had teased us both this afternoon. Our fingers were sliding through his hair then moved to the buttons on his tailored shirt, Chrissie undoing one, then I the next. We stood at his side, both kissing, then biting his broad shoulders. Our hands played with his stomach, teasingly sliding over his now-hard cock, but we ignored it, as much as we didn't want to! We kissed and bit our way down his body, now on our knees and playing with his pockets, our fingers delving into them, and toying with his shaft. Chrissie's mouth went to his covered prick, and kissed the length, her tongue sliding along the cotton cloth. She wrapped both hands on the outline of his girth, her mouth covering the protruding meat, and bit down... just a bit.