Take Me, Tom Pt. 95-96

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you both," Tom heaved.

"I think the pleasure was ours, darling," Em giggled, her arm on Tom's body as she moved from the bed and handed us the drinks she had brought in.

"Tom...would you, uh?" I asked, nodding to the ropes.

He laughed, and began the task of unwrapping me, slowly. I savoured the tempo he used to unbind me, not in too much of a hurry, but working methodically, rubbing every area of my body that was marked. I could hardly wait to see what I looked like. The marks on me were beautiful. I wore them proudly, and only wished they were permanent. I wanted to show them off, to let everyone who looked at me know that I belonged to him, my brother. I stood in front of him, my body wasted, and leaking his gooey cum from my abused cunt. I ran my finger through my sodden labia, and coated Em's lips with the viscous sap. I only hoped she had picked up my need.

Tom slowly unwrapped the simple rope from my heaving body, my breath normal now, but my excitement still palpable. Em continued shooting, paying special attention to every mark as it was revealed. Even after my tremendous orgasm, I was getting wet again. One day, Tom would tie me for hours, even all day, I promised myself. My body was drained, but had never felt so alive at the same time. The more time Tom spent binding us, the closer we became, the sharing and connection growing. Em had put her camera down, and returned to fondling my teeming body. I grasped her hand, and brought it to my vulva, pressing her fingers onto me. Tom continued to tug, and prod me, now harshly untying me, the rope slivering across my flesh, waking up my desires again. We were looking at each other through the mirror, and I saw him bring his hand up. He spanked my ass, hard! He let the rope drop to the floor, pulled my hair back, and sucked my neck, marking me again. He ran his strong fingers through my labia, dislodging Em's. He swiped his hand through, collecting spent, and new sap, and wiped it along my ass, his finger pressing into my tight bud. I pushed my hips back, desperately wanting it inside me.

"Ohhh, Tom...fuck me, darling," I moaned wantonly.

He picked me up, and threw me on the bed, raising his eyebrows to Em. She seductively walked to me, re-adjusting our sex pillow under my butt, and spread my legs. She slapped my thigh, and a long groan filled the room, as Tom watched, and re-strung his ropes. Her hand came down again, this time on my mistreated cunt, slapping me, and catching my clit. I lifted my hips up, silently asking her for more. I had my hands on her head, eagerly trying to pull her beautiful mouth down on me. She slapped them away, almost aggressively. She continued to slap my pussy, the same slow tempo Tom had used with his cock. I turned my head, and saw him hide his hobby away, and walk back to our bed.

Emily quietly dipped her tongue into my gushy cunt, and licked our mixed secretions. Tom came back to the bed, and looked at us.

"Ems?" he said quietly. "Would you stop for a moment?"

We were both taken aback, but she did. He then manoeuvred us on our sides, and moved us into position, Em's head between my legs, his between Em's, and mine facing his spent cock. It took us a few minutes to figure out where all the legs would go, but we persevered, our faces firmly planted in others' genitals. Em continued her gentle lashing of my pussy, whilst I grasped Tom's penis (as it wasn't yet a 'cock'!), and Tom buried his tongue in Em's wet gash. Fuck! This was new! I thought. Why hadn't we figured this out before? I giggled to myself.

Em's fingers slid along my crevice, as her tongue lapped my pussy, juices still flowing from Tom's healthy spurts. From the moans I felt from her mouth, Tom knew what he was doing with her cunt. I had Tom's flaccid cock in my mouth, lovingly sucking him, knowing I would get him hard again. Lovingly, we sucked, licked, and probed each other, our hands wandering over the other's body. Em buried her face in my soppy cunt, eagerly sucking my sap and Tom's spent sperm from deep within me. I could feel Tom pull Em's ass down, causing her to delve deeper into my needy cunt. I pushed my pelvis onto her face, and then wiped my pussy over it, coating her with my exertions. My fingers probed her butt, as I am more than certain, Tom was doing the same to hers. We feasted on one another, our connection complete. It didn't matter that my brother had just fucked me senseless, my stomach began to tense up, my pussy seemed to glow, and I came, Em sucking my hard clit and pushing two fingers deep inside me. I rocked my hips, and rode her precious mouth, her tongue tickling my sensitive womanhood. I grasped her hair, and held her there, swiping my slushy cunt over her. I could feel her breath sharpen, her mouth latching onto my pussy as she came, the vibrations from her moan, causing me to jerk onto her, another orgasm wafting over me. Tom was hard, but I knew he was empty, but continued to adore and suck his now cock.

Em pushed my body from her, her face soaked with my juices, but Tom was giving her no such grace, as he continued to lash, and suck her pussy, her climax growing, and growing, 'til she came, and moved her mouth back to my cunt, and cried into my pussy. We all rode out our individual orgasms and fell on our backs, the air smelling of rabid sex, and love. We warmly slapped one another, all of us giggling. We half-heartedly crawled to the head of the bed, kicking the sex cushion onto the floor. We were in our own personal space, desperately gasping for breath. It was Tom who leant over, and tenderly kissed us, Em first, and then slipped his tongue between my lips. I sucked his tongue, his taste of Em invigorating. Tom crawled from the bed and poured us all a drink, and with wobbly hands, we gratefully accepted.

He took a long drink, looked at us, and commented, "Fuck, you girls!" and wiped his mouth.

Em and I giggled valiantly, our job here done!

"That was beautiful, Tom. God! Fucked by my two loves tonight!" I smiled.

Tom kindly checked with us both, making sure we were okay, and still breathing. His 'after-sex care' was a real testament to who this guy was. I couldn't love him more. No one wanted to clean up, preferring to sleep with the scent of the others on them.

Eventually, after long talks, and plenty of harassment, we all did fall asleep, safe under the sheets and wrapped in each other's arms.

Chapter 96

Remembrance of Things Past, November and Paris

Emily POV

I lay in our oversized bed, the house empty, but for me. I drank my hot tea, but my heart wasn't in it. I tried to read, but my monthly had really caught up with me, so I took an unusual sick day today. Everyone doted on me, even David making the trek upstairs to see if I needed anything. I tried to read the book Tom had bought me in Paris, but couldn't concentrate. My mind went back to that most wonderful weekend. Just the thought of it made my tears well up...or maybe that was my emotional state right now! In any event, that weekend was one of the best of my life. The more time we're together in this, uh, relationship, the more we are learning about the others. I guess that's the way it's supposed to be, eh?

When Tom sprung the 'honeymoon' on us, the day he presented the rings to us, though no one had thought about David and Chloe! We didn't have a babysitter, or at least no one we knew enough to entrust them with these two. Eventually, we found Maryann, who has been more than a godsend for us. The kids love her, we love her, and it seems she loves us, too! As much as we liked and trusted her, could we trust her in the house for a weekend? We would have to, or cancel the trip. In the meantime, our relationship with Ben and Elaine had grown. We had mentioned, one day in passing weeks before we were due to leave, that we still were uncertain about the setup. Two weeks before we were due to go, they popped round one evening, and offered to have the kids for the weekend. We all looked at one another, smiled, and accepted their gracious offer. Whew! We asked Bea, next door, to drop them at school, but Elaine would collect them, and take them back to theirs. I had to arrange with the school a new person to collect the kids, but that was easy.

The day of our honeymoon was finally here! Chrissie and I dressed casually,

but I'd like to think, elegantly. Chrissie wore her habitual linen trousers, and a soft, peach-colored silk blouse. She accented her still-stunning copper-red hair with a pair of intricate rose-gold earrings. She wore her natural, thigh-high tights and a pair of low-heeled shoes. She looked amazing!

While not quite as stylish as her, I wore an easy summer dress, all flowers, and bold colors with my favorite silver and amethyst earrings. Of course, I wore my trainers, always a plus when travelling. I loved Tom's smile when he spotted them, knowing he simply adored my 'look'.

Can you even guess what Tom wore? Of course! Chinos, Oxford collared shirt, and an exceptionally-smart sports jacket. Yeah, I'd do him!

We hugged the kids too much, as we gave them to Bea, telling them we'd be FaceTiming them every day. I think Chrissie and I had a spell of guilt!

Tom had booked the Eurostar for us, that in itself, was wonderful! Never had I imagined we'd be travelling to Paris, much less under the Channel! We made our way to the station, ready for the eight a.m. to Paris Gard du Nord. Of course, Tom had booked us Business Premier, as it was our honeymoon, after all! We went through the priority boarding, our passports at the ready. We only had small carry-on bags, even Chrissie and I could pack light for two days! Tom had booked two seats, and the one alone to our left. He graciously took the lone seat, leaving Chrissie and me to embarrass each other. We didn't.

In two hours, we were in Paris! Chrissie and I held hands, giggling to each other like school kids on a day out. It's Tom's fault for spoiling us, and bringing out the child in both of us. We departed the train, and Chrissie and I were amazed by the cacophony of new sounds around us. We stood in line and grabbed a taxi, Tom giving directions in perfect French! Chrissie and I looked at each other, stunned.

"You...you know French?" Chrissie asked.

"A bit," he said, nonchalantly. "Enough to get by at least."

We didn't believe him, the accent was too spot-on for someone who knew 'just a bit'.

We were stunned into silence driving along the Parisian streets. We held

Tom's hand tight, our excitement almost embarrassing to him. We pulled up to an extremely old, but fashionable hotel. Tom paid, and, I gathered, thanked the driver. We followed him in through the stylish Art Deco doors, and approached the front desk. He carried on a five-minute conversation with the manager, and a bell boy came and took our bags. So much for 'a bit' of French!

On our way up to our room, Tom gave us some background on the place. L'Hotel, as it's known, was built in 1828! Past guests were Oscar Wilde, Dali, Elizabeth Taylor, and even Jim Morrison! Fuck! Opulent and sumptuous were the first two words that sprung to mind. There was no mistaking we were in Paris, this place was a one-off! We were led into the room, and Chrissie could only sigh. Let's just use the word, elegant. Tom had reserved the only Apartment, and I was afraid to ask how much this was costing him, but it was our honeymoon, so he could not have picked a better place. There was a patio overlooking Paris, the obligatory champagne, and a fruit basket. We looked around, still silent, but chuckling. We saw two vases of flowers with cards in front of each. They had mine and Chrissie's names on them. There was a handwritten note in each from the manager welcoming us, and offering his assistance if we needed anything. There was an additional note from Tom in each envelope. Chrissie and I read them, and she burst into tears, both of us hugging and thanking this wonderful man. What did we ever do to deserve this?

Tom suggested we rest in the bar downstairs, and then head out. He happily agreed to be our guide. Tom ordered us all a champagne cocktail, with violet liqueur and lime. Christ, it was lovely. Chrissie and I both had a 'ToDo' list of places we just had to visit. After all, you don't work at the Art Institute without daydreaming of all the places so much of this wonderful art had been produced. I so wanted to see Sainte Chapelle first, and as we were so close to the Pont Neuf, well, it would be a shame not to see it. We finished our drinks, and walked, hand in hand, over the bridge, stopping halfway to admire the view. Chrissie and I stood there, not believing, yet, where we were. Tom wrapped his strong arms around us, tenderly kissing us. We found the church easily, the old streets, so charming to us. For me, this was one of the wonders of Paris, and I wasn't let down. The stained glass was enough to make it worthwhile, but the cosiness of the church was almost overwhelming. We were all taken aback. We sauntered through the backstreets, Tom and I taking photos as we went along. We took in the obligatory Notre Dame, another feat of medieval architecture that Tom was particularly taken with.

We stopped off at one of the many cafés lining the boulevards, and had a not-too-early lunch. Tom had promised us a delightful meal this evening, so this would tide us over. Tom ordered us drinks, and simple crepes in his impeccable French, apparently getting rave reviews from the Parisians themselves!

"So." Chrissie smirked. "How long have you been speaking French?"

Embarrassingly, he said, "I started learning when I was in London. I knew it would be handy with business, so I dived in. I had private tutoring for eighteen months, but have not used it that much, 'til now!" he chuckled.

"Well, it's pretty effective, brother," she smiled.

"You're very kind to say so, Chrissie," he said, blushing.

We sat in the sun, our cold, white wines welcome. We held hands, kissed and seduced each other, so, nothing new! We sat there and people watched for God knows how long, enjoying the uncomplicated meal, but the company and ambience more than made up for that. Chrissie and I eyed up the stylish women, and extremely handsome men. I think we were both hoping for a spot of shopping at some point! We messaged Elaine, letting her know we had arrived, and thanking them both for saving the weekend for us. Chrissie, as usual, sent along photos of us drinking, and enjoying the early autumn weather. Tom slowly seduced us both as we sat, laughing and playing with each other. His fingers swept through Chrissie's hair, and then mine, affectionately kissing us both. Being Paris, no one paid any attention to his flirtations with two women. Tom paid our bill, and we walked, our arms looped through his, proud to be his wives.

We crossed the river, and browsed amongst the stands selling books and tourist tat. There was a bookshop Tom desperately wanted to see, which wasn't hard to find. It turned out it was right in front of us! Shakespeare & Company was the most iconic bookshop in Paris, if not the world. Tom approached it almost reverently, just looking at the outside facade for ages. The writers who had passed through these doors were a true who's who of twentieth-century literature. Chrissie and I were just as stunned as Tom was. We decided not to buy anything today, as we would just have to carry them around, but spent an hour browsing, sharing what little treasure we had found on some tucked-away dusty shelf. Tom would come up behind one of us, wrap an arm around us, and peer at what we had found, a tender kiss always present. I laid my head on his secure shoulder, wanting nothing more than to

make love with him amidst the history of this place.

Our hotel was close enough for a return visit, so I knew we'd be back. We could tell that Chrissie was visibly shaken by her visit. We took a bench outside and held her, tears threatening to flow.

"What's wrong, darling. C'mon," he asked. "Are you okay?"

"I'm...I'm fine, darling. Really I am...it's just that I've dreamed of this...forever. And now I'm here with you both, sharing this with...you!" she sighed, and kissed Tom, and turning, kissed me.

Chrissie FaceTimed the kids, their smiling faces filling us all with joy. Elaine was in, but Ben was still at work, so we caught up with her and told her of our exploits, so far. We thanked her again for making this weekend possible. We could tell she was enjoying the kids' company though, so didn't feel too guilty. We all air-kissed them and signed off.

Our walk back was fraught with sexual tension, but we somehow relaxed. Tom took us along the Boulevard St. Germain, and the smaller streets snaking off it. We stopped at numerous shops, Tom intent on spoiling his 'brides'. I saw one, on the Rue de Buci, which was my style, all summery dresses, bright colors and flowing pieces. Chrissie and I indulged ourselves, pulling out dress after dress, holding them up, and with little encouragement from Tom, tried them on. We loved the shop, our husband spoiling us. We found another on the boulevard, and fell in love again with their styles. I chose the more boho-chic, and Chrissie fell for the more tailored, elegant look that befitted her. I was afraid we'd have to buy another carry-on case to get everything back.

We passed a shoe store, well, more than one, to be honest, and Tom saw some trainers in the window. He smiled at me, and led us all in. I was in heaven, Chrissie, not so much, but she did find the cutest pair of mules, which she readily tried in. This was about as boho as she would get! We all loved them. I saw a divine pair of Filicia, light-pink-coloured trainers, complete with a little zip on the side. We were adamant about paying, but our husband would not hear it! This man has a good eye for shops!

We just happened to pass more than a few jewelery shops, Tom tolerating our window shopping. He pulled us into more than a few, the shop assistants immediately speaking English. Tom would always reply in his flawless French, catching them by surprise every time. While we tried on pieces, he would converse in French with them, usually turning to us, and introducing us. As what, we could only guess! We finally made it back to our hotel, Tom was laden down with our packages. He made some remarks to the front-of-house staff, everyone laughing, but us. Still...

We entered our top-floor room, put the packages down, and walked out onto the balcony. Chrissie made tea for us, so we sat out on the balcony, all of us smiling in the mid-afternoon sun. I would have been happy to spend the rest of the day in the extravagant bed, but these two had other ideas! Still...

I said I was going to change into one of my new dresses, winking at Chrissie.

"I think that's a lovely idea, Em. We have time, don't we, Tom?" she coyly asked, not waiting for an answer.

I stood out on the balcony, and slowly undid the buttons on my dress. Tom finally noticed my mischievous behaviour.

"Tom? Would you help me with my zip? It seems to be stuck," I smiled, knowingly.

With a huge smirk, he walked out to me, turning me around forcibly, and unzipped the dress easily.

"There you go, darling. It didn't seem stuck after all," he smiled, and swatted my ass.

I moved the dress over my shoulders, my breasts still covered, and whispered, "Kiss me hard, Tom," as I let the material fall around my waist. My bare back was to the buildings surrounding us. Tom's glorious hands were on my back, stealthily unhooking my bra. He pushed my dress further down, but it still covered my butt. He brought the unfastened bra in front of me, and dropped it.

I rubbed my full breasts over his shirt-covered chest, my hands running through his hair and kissed him, my tongue snaking between his lips. Chrissie walked out on the patio, and came behind me, covering my bare back from Paris, her arms around us, and tenderly kissed my neck, shoulders, and back. She pushed my dress down further, pooling it at my feet. Her gentle hands fondled, and touched me, her fingers moving and grasping my breasts, as she bit my neck. Tom's hands were in her hair, pulling her onto me, as we continued to kiss. Chrissie suddenly broke from us, and walked back into the room. I moved from Tom, and saw her unzip her linen trousers, and pulled them off. She was wearing the cutest pair of sheer panties that had to be new. She walked back to the balcony, not caring if anyone could see her, and continued to kiss my back, her hands sliding up and down my thighs. I pulled my lips from Tom, both looking at each other, as I undid his chinos, and unzipped them. He leant his head, and engulfed a breast, the passion exciting me. He kicked his chinos off as my fingers delved into his boxers, his cock hard and ready. I could feel Chrissie kneel behind me, her mouth on my panty-covered ass, kissing it and rubbing her face over the slinky material.