Take Me, Tom Pt. 95-96

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom? Would you help me, please?" Em asked him, handing him a spare brush.

God, what woman wouldn't love this? Being tenderly ravished by the two people who loved her more than anything, was glorious. I closed my eyes, their hands and brushes flowing through my locks, the different pressure from both, exhilarating. I felt two very different hands slide beneath my delicate robe, fingers tenderly exploring the breasts they both knew so well. I loved how they tugged my hair, de-knotting every strand, their bodies so close to mine I could smell both. They had stopped brushing, so I opened my eyes, both of them staring at me.

"Tha...thank you both," I sighed.

I stood, and embraced them.

"So. Next? Bed?" Tom asked, expectantly.

"Why don't you just sit on the bed, Tom, okay? Close your eyes?" Em asked him. "Cover his eyes, Chrissie?"

For once he did what we asked! Em rummaged in the wardrobe, and found what she was looking for. I loved the look on her face as she, almost reverently, brought the ropes over. She laid them silently on the bed, and retrieved his shears, remembering he always had those to hand when he bound us. I shivered when she laid them down next to the hemp linen.

"Now, Tom, we know that these last few weeks have been stressful for you, hmm?" she said, his eyes still covered by my hands. "Chrissie and I felt you needed something, well, special to help you through, okay?" she said, Tom

not uttering a word.

Em gingerly picked up one of the ropes, and held it in her hands. She nodded to me, and I took my hands away from his eyes. Em held out the rope to him, and said, "Here, darling. Use us, okay? Take your time and...bind your sister. Anything you need, Tom, we're here for you. Understand?" she sighed, and handed the rope to him.

The look on his face was so precious. I went to Em and wrapped my arm around her waist. Tom was speechless, for once!

"Really?" he smiled.

"Absolutely," I said, and let my robe slip from my body. Em walked to me, a container of the herbal, dusting powder in her hand. I lifted my hair, and she sprinkled a generous amount, and softly dabbed it into my flesh, the scent amazingly relaxing. She worked her way down my body, tiny kisses accompanying the soft powder. I turned around, and she sprinkled the front of me, adoringly rubbing it into me, and worked her way down, leaning in and kissing my excited pussy.

She stood up, and said, "She's all yours, Tom," and went for her camera.

"Well, darling. This is quite unexpected...but thank you both. Give me a few minutes to think this through, all right?" he asked, as he walked around me, his eyes searching mine. "Tell you what, let's sit and see where it takes us, okay?"

We went to the bed, sitting as we usually do with my legs over his, close to his body. His still-empty cock hung loosely between us. Em had the music at just the right volume, enough to be heard, but not intrusive. We looked at each other, gazing deep within each other. We stared silently for minutes, or even hours, as I lost track of time. Our breathing matched each other's, our hearts beating as one. I lost track of Em, as she gingerly walked around, silently clicking away. Tom brought his fingers to my temples, gently touching and rubbing them. His strong, but delicate touches felt warm and safe. I could feel his fingers around my neck, my throat, and along my cheeks. They slowly slid over my powdered body, his hands tentatively touching my growing breasts. After what seemed hours, he laid his hands on my thighs, and I mimicked his strokes, our eyes boring into one another as I touched my brother, my lover, my husband, and my life. I followed the path he had traced with my

body, feeling his strength and suppleness.

My hands, eventually, fell to his thighs. Nimbly, he brought his legs over my head, stood, and took my hand. Not a word had been spoken yet.

He broke the magical spell, and said, "I'd like to try something different, to begin with, okay? This is going to push you, darling, but...you're always safe, understand? I'm going to stretch your body, and limbs, but I know you can take it. I know how limber you are, okay? If it gets to be too much, use our word. You'll need to relax, and breathe, all right?" he asked, kindly. "I'm going to manipulate your body. I won't be talking though. Just follow my lead, and go with it, okay?"

He came behind me, both of us sitting with our legs under us. Rising up, he firmly, but softly, massaged my shoulders and placed his arm across my chest. He pulled my body to the right, moving me from sitting on my legs to a leaning-over position. He then controlled my body, and leaned to the left, my body moving with his. I felt, rather than saw him grasp the rope, pulling me back to a more prone position. He undid the rope, the sound echoing through the room, or so it seemed, as my senses seemed to be heightened. I kept my eyes closed, concentrating only on what he was doing to me.

He brought my wrists together, and wrapped them in the secure but subtle rope. He used two strands and quickly bound, and tugged at the knot he had made, leaving room for two fingers to slip between the rope and my flesh. I had never felt him so forceful before. There seemed to be an urgent tenderness with him tonight. He needed this, though. He pulled my bound arms to the left, the rope rubbing across my neck as he pulled the excess to the right. I meekly fell against his chest, the safest place for me. The excess rope dangled, and I heard it thud to the floor. He sat me upright, my arms bent at my elbows, as if I was praying. He brought the rope around on my right, and wrapped it along my back, then the front, restricting and holding my arms close to my body. This was different, so different from anything we had practised before. He wrapped the rope once, then again around me, his motions quick, but sure. This was another side of him I had never seen before. He was silent the whole time, never once checking with me. I trusted him though, that's all I knew.

I felt him bring the rope around the back, then slide it under and through the strands he had made. He tightened up the rope, checking the knot, no doubt, then pulled my head back, one hand tight on the rope, the other grasping my hair. He brought my head back, then wrapped the rope under my chin, left to right. He forcefully held my head back as he pulled me backwards by the rope. I could breathe, but couldn't move my head, the strong rope taut in his hand.

I could feel his breath in my ear, but not a word was spoken. Eventually, he let go of the rope, and then slowly pulled it from my head, my head flopping down. He took the rope and wrapped it around my left ankle, creating a knot that he tied off with one hand. He then attached this to the knot on my back, my leg in this awkward position. He then pulled my ankle up off the floor, and tied this off, whispering, asking if I was okay. It was the first words he spoke. He busied himself checking his knot on my ankle. He kept me there for five minutes or so, holding me, his fingers running through the ropes, and playing with the knots.

Then, just a quick, he untied the knot, my leg and ankle free again. I had no idea what he was doing, but I followed his lead, safe in knowing this was for him. I was surprisingly calm throughout. I'd have to check with Em afterwards. I'm sure she'd have a whole different take on this!

And that was it! I was waiting for more, but he untied my wrists, and rubbed them both to make sure there was still circulation. We gazed at each other, but his look was intense. I had no idea where he had been for the last ten minutes, but it was where he needed to be.

He finally spoke.

"I...I hope that was okay? There's more to it, but thought I should pull back. If you like, next time, I'll bring your hands behind your head. It can be awkward, and scary, so thought we should go slow on this, okay? We can do a few of the generic ones now?" he asked.

"Whatever you need, Tom. Whatever you need," I said, blushing.

This was more than an act of submission for us. He was pushing me, but somehow knowing I could take it.

I looked at Emily, her mouth was still agape.

"Are you okay?" she mouthed.

I shook my head 'Yes', and she sighed. I hoped she had a few good shots!

Tom had caught his breath and said he was going to make the 'love handles' and then add in the hand restraint, similar to what he had done with Em, but I knew they would be different. When it came to Tom, no two times were the same, be it dancing, making love, or his bindings. At work, he adhered to his structure. He had to, that's what made him so successful. It was outside of the confines of his work that he was the Tom we had fallen in love with. Whether we were playing, or being intimate, he always had me guessing what was next. His rhythm, his intensity, and his pauses were always different.

He began to bind me, laying the foundation for my hip and waist handles. God, I could feel myself seeping with desire, knowing he would take me, own me when he had finished. I loved this foreplay. He never saw it as such, it was more of a release for him. Watching him wind and bind me, his face so intent on getting everything just so, much like an artist painting, or Em processing her beautiful photos. I was fascinated with every sharp tug he made, every loop and tension knot, knowing I was restricted, rather than constricted. I loved when his breathing slowed, his focus only on the rope, the symmetry of the knots, and the control he had over the rope...and me.

He had finished looping the jute strands along both thighs, tugging, then checking with his fingers that they wouldn't pinch my body. I loved every pull, every sharp jerk, every yank of his hands against my submissive body. The anticipation of him fucking me when he was finally finished set my mind off. [Just bind my hands, darling! I whispered to myself.] He finished his handles with a flourish, and walked me gingerly to the mirror. I looked at myself, my pussy sap creaming down my thighs. I wasn't embarrassed though. Em had put the camera down, and walked to us. Her hands lightly touched the perfect strands, her fingers delving under the rope and touching my warm flesh. We looked at each other, eyes locked, and knew what the other was feeling. She leant in, and teasingly brought her lips mere millimetres from mine, never consummating the needy kiss. I knew better than to beg, but begging is what I wanted to do. Tom stood behind me, my body yielding to him as he pulled the handles sharply, my bare ass firmly against his manhood. He invited Emily to take his place, and she reveled in pulling me into her. Tom pulled the hair from my neck, and she bit me. I kept my words within me, not allowing them to hear my erotic anguish.

"We're going to take you, darling. Soon," she whispered, and my body quivered, more sap flowing from my wanton cunt.

Tom sat me down on the chair, humiliated that the seat would have yet another wet spot. Any shame would be dissipated later, though.

Em brought his other length of rope over to him, as he knelt in front of me, my scent permeating the room now. I held my hands out to him, obediently, and he began wrapping my wrist first, talking through every strand, every knot, every tension loop he was preparing. He grew quiet, absorbed in his own world of balance and proportion. I would never cease to be amazed at what he would make from one length of rope. I watched him, my eyes glazed on the intricacy of the knots and strands. One hand was tied, and he asked me to stand so he could wrap the length around me, then looped the rope around my waist, again, the intricacy of the wrapping astounded me. He had to re-adjust the rope on my handle, but this guy knew his way around! In twenty, maybe thirty minutes, my hands were bound. I could move them perhaps an inch. Tom kept reminding me to breathe, as he knew that as the bindings increased, my heart rate would increase. It felt natural to try and move my arms and hands, but it also felt natural knowing I couldn't.

Em continued taking photos, getting in closer than she had before. I tried not to pose, but I couldn't stop myself. I felt proud, exhilarated, and fucking sexy. Now it was their time to play with me!

They both walked around me like I was prey, gently touching, squeezing and fondling me.

I was struck by these strange thoughts. The act of submitting to Tom, actually made me stronger. I walked with that fear, and didn't run. I felt calm, in control. This is what Tom was 'teaching' me. Use my fear, control my breathing, and revel in the release of submission. These are emotions I had been bringing to my work over the last months, without realising it 'til now. Tom definitely knew this, but left it for me to discover. I wondered if Em had the same reaction?

As these thoughts were spinning through my head, I came back to our reality. They were both pulling me by the tight handles, treating my body like a rag doll, seductively touching and kissing me, their hands groping the ropes and fingers sliding through them, touching my warm flesh. I tried to move my arms, and was happy that I couldn't. I was in control, not Tom, not these beautiful ropes. Me.

I felt Tom lift me in his arms, our eyes piercing each other, and he laid me on the bed. He left me there and grabbed our 'sex pillow'. Well, more of a wedge-shaped than a pillow, but it was a wonderful investment! He lifted me by the handles, as Em slid it under my butt, giving Tom, or Em, unfettered access. God, I loved his strength when he'd lift me by just the rope handles, my body completely under his control.

Tom's glorious manhood had regained its potency, and stiffness. I could feel Em lean down, and whisper softly, "He's SO hard, darling," then giggle. I looked down my body to him, my pelvis lifted high. Em was next to Tom, slowly taking photo after photo, her eyes glued to my restrained body. I knew better than to say anything, but I had to.

"Tom? Please?" I almost begged.

He smirked at me, provoking my pussy. He lifted his manly cock, and slapped my pussy, the stiffness sending tremors to my addled brain. With one hand he deliciously touched, and fondled my bindings, with the other, he tapped my shameless cunt. I watched as Em took more photos of Tom's thickness striking me, my juices flowing down the funnel to my ass. Emily sexily shed her robe, her glorious breasts full and proud with excitement...for me! She silently put the camera down, and leaned on Tom's back, her hands massaging his shoulders, her eyes on his thumping cock. She leaned over, and sucked his neck, my pussy oozing. Her mouth seductively kissed his shoulders, his arms, and travelled down his body, licking his taut stomach. Tom continued his firm onslaught on my cunt, his meaty prick stirring my desires.

Em continued her journey, now kissing and licking the ropes I was tightly bound in. Her tongue felt like magic, as she tenderly kissed and licked between the strands, my hips moving back and forth with the hope of release. She ran her mouth over my stomach, finally resting on my heaving tits. She engulfed one, my body lifting off the mattress, a loud moan emanating from deep within.

Tom began to prod my hooded clit, every strong push bringing me closer to the feeling of his fullness. I moved my hips, anxious that he would slide his manhood into me, where it belonged. His hands went to the two handles, and he pulled me furiously, the head of his magnificent cock teasingly at the entrance of my wet valley.

I heard Em tease him, and me, saying, "Fuck her, Tom. Just...take her," she groaned, her mouth now on my other tit.

On his knees, and without touching my body, he grasped the handles and

slowly pulled me into him, his cock slicing through my labia, claiming me. His thick cock slid all the way in with one long stroke, my wetness aiding his penetration. He held me there, our eyes locked, then pushed me out by the handles. With no break, he pulled my pussy back onto his shaft, and then pushed me out again. He kept this maddeningly slow pace, time after time, pushing and pulling my lifeless body. I looked at Tom's face, intent, and full of a hunger I had come to love. His cock slid into me, touching, and rubbing the top of my cunt, smearing along my tiny ridges that his fingers knew so well. With every hard stroke, my moans echoed off the walls, but Tom's breathing was sure and controlled. I squeezed my pelvic muscles, grasping his hardness like it was my mouth sucking him. I would make my Tom moan, I just knew I would. I tried to move my hands, knowing they wouldn't budge, but something primeval within me was telling me to move. Between the restraints and Tom's cock, my body was lurching around, waiting for the itch to be scratched, as only he could.

Em had made her way to my neck, affectionately kissing and nibbling me, her fingers plying through my now-damp hair. I wanted to touch her, touch Tom, revel in their heat and sweat, but I couldn't. I felt the familiar stirrings in my groin, slowly building, my wetness trickling down onto my little bud. I wished Tom had noticed, his firm finger would not go amiss right now! I shifted my bound hips onto his cock, burying himself deep inside me. I could feel his shaft flex inside me, filling me even more. I grasped his cock with my muscles, and I came, my body relieving itself of all the pent-up desires. On my first gush, Tom buried himself, screamed too loud, and gushed inside me, his thick sperm hitting my cervix, as he began to thrust and fuck me. At last! I could feel his body rubbing against the hemp linen, as he pummelled my needy cunt, his musky scent filling the air. Em kissed me to keep me quiet, but I needed the release that only a long moan would bring. I shook my head away from her lips, and echoed Tom's uncensored scream. Tom's hardness took me, as my cunt took him. I gave into the restraints, remembering how beautiful it was to be bound and cumming.

Tom moved over our pillow, now laying on top of me, his hips thrusting, and slapping my thighs. I was able to, at last, touch him, just a bit, but enough to set off another stream of my sap onto his cock. He pressed into me, hitting that elusive spot, and I squirted my cum onto him, soaking his groin, pillow and cock. I didn't care. I spread my legs as much as I could, eager for more of his thick meat inside me as he continued to cum and fill me. He leaned down, and suckled an erect nipple into his drooling mouth, my head thrashing on the pillow, Em trying to console me, but it wasn't consolation I needed. I

needed to let go, absorb Tom's furious lunges, and empty him. He fucked me forcefully, his only care was his release. We looked at each other through heavily-lidded eyes, our faces contorted in the beautiful agony of orgasm. I wanted to slap him, bite him, squeeze him, but I could only use my cunt to chastise him for the glorious way he fucked me. With a long, firm, abusing thrust, he was empty. He kept his cock safely sheathed in me, leaned down, sweat pouring onto my face, and kissed me as only a lover can.

"Hands...RED," I murmured, my breath too unsteady to say more.

His hands moved, and with just knowing, undid each wrist, quickly freeing my bound wrists. I shook them free, and wrapped my arms around his head, pulling his dripping head to mine. He pushed his empty cock once, twice and again inside me, trying to empty every last spurt in me. We kissed furiously at first, our breathing becoming more relaxed, and we melted in the tenderness he has always shown me. Em's hands were on us, helping us through the climax, gently kissing, and touching us. She had one leg over Tom's, her body entwined with ours. She tenderly swept the hair from my face, and kissed me, then Tom.

"Off!" I pleaded, as Tom slipped his body off mine, both of us chuckling. Em leaned over, her full breasts on my chest. Tom ran his hands over her face, and then swept through her hair.