Take Me, Tom Pt. 95-96

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's delicious groans filled the room, as he pulled her head onto his groin, and flicked his hips onto her. I swatted his covered ass, telling him to behave. Chrissie lifted her head from the now-wet profile, and offered his prick to me. I replaced her mouth with mine, being no more gentle than she was. He grasped my hair, and pulled my head back, his eyes boring into mine. Just as swiftly, he pulled my head back to his anxious cock, and rubbed my face over the length. Chrissie knelt behind me, her hands on the shoulder bows of my dress, slowly undoing one, then the other. She let the cloth fall, but my full breasts stopped their descent. I felt her hands slide under my dress, her fingers sliding along my thighs, as I continued to mouth and bite our husband's urgent cock. Tom tried to undo his button, but I swatted his hand away.

Chrissie and I carefully unzipped his chinos, pulling them down with a certain grace, if I do say so! Tom helpfully raised one foot, then the other, as we played with the edge of his boxers, the front wet with his excitement, and hardness. I placed a single finger over the wet spot, and rubbed the slick juice, his shaft pulsing, and lurching beneath the material. Chrissie leaned in and placed her mouth over his bulbous knob, and sucked. [God, what a slut! I thought.] It was more in jealousy than anything else, though. My hands slid up and down his legs, the hairs tickling my face as I leaned in, and tongued him. I slid my fingers under his boxers, and laid them lovingly on his ass, my fingers grasping him tightly. Chrissie ran her fingers under the front of his boxers, her fingers lightly touching his prick. We snickered to ourselves as he moved his hips, attempting to get Chrissie's hands on his member.

Tom went to pull his underwear down, but we slapped his hands away, giggling as we did so. We looked at each and winked, both knowing where we were going. Chrissie and I continued to tease him, our noses buried in his crotch, his virile scent filling our heads with erotic scenarios. We pushed him onto the bed, our hands frantically pulling his boxers down, as we giggled to each other. We threw his wasted boxers over our shoulders, and leaned in, our mouths on his legs, kissing him and fondling his muscles.

I lifted my head, looked him in the eyes, and murmured, "Does our Tom want to fuck, hmm? Tell us, darling. Which pussy do you want to be wrapped around your cock?"

Chrissie and I smiled at each other, his hard shaft quivering in front of us.

We tag-teamed his meat, each of us licking, then handing his cock to the other. I spied a pair of panties carelessly thrown on the bed, so picked them up. They were Chrissie's, the gusset still moist from her exertions. I wrapped them around his hardness, and slowly stroked, Tom's breathing deep and loud. Every time his swollen head peaked from dainty material, one of us would engulf him, sharing on each stroke.

"Are we going to let him cum, Em?" she asked. "After all, he was so mean to us, darling."

"Hmm, it might be mean not to let him but...he wouldn't let us, would he?" I teased right back. "Let's see how long he can hold out, hmm?" I hissed, knowing the words would affect him.

We could feel him lifting his hips, the urgency of his throbbing prick needing relief. I leaned down, Chrissie's panties still wrapped lightly around him, and sucked his full balls. He groaned, and lifted his pelvis, Chrissie swatting his stomach. Chrissie grasped his panty-covered cock, and sucked the leaking head, swallowing whatever she could coax from his shaft. My tongue smoothed over his testicles, his loud moans never diminishing my fervor. We could feel his legs tense up, his stomach strained, and his face contorted, as if he was close. Chrissie backed off on her tender, but firm strokes, and pinched his glans and frenulum knowing he would give up his desire to cum. We felt so naughty, but who cared at this point? Well, he did but...

I plopped his balls from my mouth, inhaling his scent as I rejoined Chrissie feasting on his member.

"Should we let him cum now, darling?" she whispered, blowing her hot breath on his glans, her thumb and forefinger still pinching it.

"I don't know? Should we ask him, hmm?" I said, loud enough for him to hear. "Tell us, darling...are you ready to cum? We can wait all night, sweetheart."

He grasped both sets of hair, and held us tight. He tugged us both, urging us to get him off. Chrissie smiled, kissed me, and stroked him in earnest, her little hand massaging his cock, pre-cum oozing from the tiny slit. She brought his prick to my mouth, and stroked him, his sap seeping into my mouth. Chrissie's panties were soaked with his almost-clear juices, as we passed his cock from one mouth to the other. With a frantic lurch, he came, his loud moan bouncing off the walls. Chrissie took the first surge, pulled her mouth away, and gave him to me. The second surge hit my cheek 'til I wrapped my mouth firmly around his knob, and took the strong, thick spurt. I almost gagged, slipped my mouth off, and slid it into Chrissie's mouth, as she took the third gush, swallowing and groaning loudly. We smiled at Tom's 'fuck...fuck...fuck' at every gush. She passed him back to me, my mouth covering part of her sodden panties, and I sucked him, my tongue flicking over the red, bulbous head. I handed his thickness back, and Chrissie stroked him, his sperm shooting from his slit, over her face, and then pointed him at me, the final flush hitting my face. Chrissie continued to stroke him, the remnants sliding down his covered stalk. I leaned in, and we kissed, sharing his cum. Chrissie licked my face, then me hers, as we cleaned each other up like two precious kittens. Tom's fingers loosened their grip on our hair, and his stomach relaxed, his breathing faltering, though. Chrissie and I smiled, and kissed our way up to his mouth.

"You're lucky, buster!" she chuckled, and kissed him wildly, then brought my lips to his.

We laid on his chest, our fingers touching his face, and holding him close. I slid from the bed, and poured us a much-needed, cold cordial. We talked for ages, remembering what we had done today. One by one, we drifted off to sleep, Tom in the middle, as we held each other.