Taken

Story Info
The Master fucks his Sub.
2.1k words
4.07
18.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pr3ttyp3t
Pr3ttyp3t
11 Followers

Previously in Controlled...

"Roll over." The Master demanded, "now for me to fuck you." Drowsy, the Sub slowly pulled herself up, body weak.

"Roll over!" the Master growled, grabbing her and flipping her onto her stomach. A firm hand gripping the back of her neck.

"Aw, are you too weak?" the Master teased as he positioned himself above her, "too bad. You are a fucktoy after all."

With that he plunged himself deep inside of her.

Pinned to the bed and still weak from intense climaxes. The Sub could do nothing to protest her Master fucking her hard. He thrust in and out of her with such ownership that her pussy clenched around him, making her Master grunt in approval.

"Gosh you are such a delightful fucktoy." Master growled as he showed no sign of slowing. A sharp slap to her ass made the Sub yelp in surprise, Master spanked her again and again, each time leaving a red mark and soon her whole ass was red.

"Lift your hips" Master ordered. The Sub started to rise when Master shoved her hips down, "No. Not from your knees. Lift here, and here only." The Master released her neck and both hands gripped around her hips and lifted. The Sub obeyed, straining her tired abs to lift her ass in the air. Once satisfied with the height, the Master grabbed the Sub by her shoulders and rocked her deeper onto him. Small whimpers came from the Sub.

In. Out. In. Out. In. Out.

He leaned down over his fucktoy and grabbed her by the throat, "you are my cocksleeve. Nothing more than a little slut to be fucked and used as I see fit, do you understand? I will fuck you whenever and wherever I wish. Nothing you do or say will ever stop me."

"Yes Sir." The Sub grasped through her restricted throat. The Master leaned back up and dragged his nails down his Sub's back, leaving marks as he went. The Sub groaned, enjoying the pain as his nails raked down her back and to her ass.

"I'm going to cum in your ass tonight." Master stated as he thumbed her asshole, receiving a surprised breath from the Sub. With little resistance his thumb slipped into her ass and the Sub arched her back in pleasure as he fucked her hard, pushing his thumb deeper inside her.

Once again, the Sub started to feel that desire build and build. Her hands dug into the sheets as she pushed herself against her Master, her legs began to start shaking, clenching her pussy even tighter.

"please may I cum..." the Sub panted. The Master slapped her ass hard with his free hand.

"address yourself and me properly!"

"Please..." the Sub struggled, "Please Sir may your fucktoy cum?" the orgasm was growing and her stomach clenched to resist cumming.

"Hold it." The Master growled. The Sub whimpered as her climax threatened to tip over that edge beyond her control. The Sub's body started to quiver against the strain of holding her orgasm, failure to hold her orgasm would lead to a punishment she could only imagine wouldn't be pleasant. Something wet dripped onto her asshole, followed by another finger pressing to enter. It slipped into her ass with ease, the Sub feeling full and on the verge of a climax, she started to beg.

"Please Sir! Please! Please let your little slut cum!"

"Cum."

The Sub let out a cry as she released her climax and her body jolted and jerked with the orgasm. Her pussy and asshole gripping the Master tight. The Sub collapsed, panting.

"Thank you Sir for letting your fucktoy cum." The Sub said weakly. The Master suddenly pulled out and got off the bed.

"Still." The Master ordered and walked away. The Sub laid there, still blindfolded and unable to see what her Master was doing. All the Sub could hear was Master rummaging through his collect of toys. "Spread your legs."

The Sub spread her legs wide and felt the tails of the whip being dragged from her shoulders, slowly down her spine causing a shiver. The whip trialled over her ass then was brought down swiftly with a sharp crack. The Sub jumped with a cry and scrambled up the bed.

"Did I say you could move slut?" Master threatened. The Sub stilled.

"Answer me!" The Master said with another swing of the whip, this time harder. The Sub cried out.

"No Sir, you didn't say the fucktoy could move." The Sub panted.

"You disobeyed. Now you'll be punished," another slap of the whip, "you will get 10 whippings and you will count them out loud, do you understand slut?"

"Yes Sir," the Sub whimpered. So the Master started with the left ass cheek.

Left. "One."

Right. "Two."

Left. "Three." Each stroke of the cat-o-nines getting harder than the last.

Right. "Four!" the Sub cried as the whip cracked over her reddening ass

Left. Right. "Five! SIX!" the Sub squealed. Thrashing on the bed.

Left. Right. Left. "SEVEN! EIGHT! NINE!" The Sub's ass was now bright red with welts. Her nails dug into the mattress and back arched.

"Last one my Pet." The Master said softly.

Right. "TEN!" The last one striking hard. The Sub slumped and whimpered.

The Master sat beside the Sub and gently soothed her sore ass, the Sub flinching at the touch. "Do you understand why I had to do that fucktoy?" the Master said softly.

The Sub nodded and said weakly, "because fucktoy disobeyed Sir by moving when she was whipped."

"Did you learn your lesson?" The Master asked, still rubbing her sore ass.

"Yes Sir."

The Master undid the blindfold, allowing the Sub's eyes to adjust before grabbing her chin and turning her over to face him. The Sub's eyes darted down, not meeting the Master's eyes until commanded.

"Look." The Sub's eyes met the Master's as a tear rolled down her cheek. The Master gently wiped it away and cupped her cheek.

"Are you going to obey now?" Master asked, not breaking eye contact. The Sub nodded. "Say it."

"The fucktoy will obey." The Sub said, struggling to hold eye contact.

"Good girl. Hands and knees." The Master ordered. The Sub rolled over and crawled to the end of the bed with her ass over the edge. Just how her Master liked it. A cold drop of lube on her ass told her what is about to happen. The Sub's breathing started to quicken at the anticipation of her Master's cock pressing to the entrance to her ass.

"Relax my pet, deep breath." The Master said softly, slowly rubbing her back that had tensed. Knowing his little pet gets anxious over the first thrust in, he kept rubbing her back until he could see her relax and her back lower into an arch again. With one hand still on her back, he slowly pushed himself into his Sub.

"Shhh, breathe." The Master said calmly, slowly he continued going deeper and deeper until the Sub's ass touch the base of his cock. The Sub let out a shuddering breath, overwhelmed by the fullness. Very slowly the Master started to shallowly thrust in and out, allowing his fucktoy to rock against him.

"Touch yourself." The Master commanded.

The Sub reached underneath herself and let out a moan. The Sub's body relaxed into the touch and was grateful for the distraction of her Master slowly thrusting in her faster and harder. Once the Master felt his Sub relax around his cock, he grabbed her by the hips thrusting harder and faster.

"Gods you are so tight," the Master grunted, "do you like that you little slut?"

"Yes...yes sir." The Sub moaned. Her body started to rock with her Master, her tight ass clenching tighter as her orgasm built. The Master grabbed a fist full of the Sub's hair and pulled her up, making her back arch even more. Bracing herself on 1 arm, the Sub shuddered as her orgasm got closer and closer to the edge. Unable to curve her back up, the Sub couldn't escape her fingers on her clit.

"Please Sir, please can your fucktoy cum?" the Sub moaned, her body grinding on to her Master's cock.

"Hmm...work for it." With that the Master stopped thrusting into her. The Sub began riding her Master's cock as hard as she could with her head pulled back and 1 arm underneath her. Desperate to cum, the Sub rocked harder and harder, taking the Master deep inside her. The Sub began to whimper, struggling to hold her orgasm until the Master ordered her to cum. For what felt like an eternity, the Sub moaned and clenched her lower stomach trying to hold of the orgasm, only making it more and more intense.

"please...." the Sub whined. Her legs began shaking

"Beg for it."

"Sir please, please let the fucktoy cum," the Sub panted, "please! Please let your slut cum on you dick...Please! PLEASE SIR I BEG YOU!" The Sub cried out.

The Master shoved the Sub's head down, grabbed her hips and started to fuck her hard and fast. "Cum, cum you little fucking slut."

With that, the Sub released her body and sunk into the orgasm. Letting it completely take over her body making her cry out, her body writhing in waves of spasms as the Master drove himself into her. The Master gave his Sub a hard slap on her ass as the Sub went to slump onto the bed.

"Arch your back fucktoy! Don't you dare stop touching yourself." The Master warned.

"Please Sir..." the Sub whimpered, bringing her hand back under herself. Her clit tender and sensitive.

"Please what? You had enough, need a little break?" the Master mocked, "don't forget what you are. A fucktoy. A meaningless thing for me to fuck until I've finished with you, now arch your back or you'll be punished again."

The Sub obediently arched her back, gritting her teeth as her clit throbbed. Another building orgasm sending her legs shaking, gripping the bed with her free hand the Sub braced herself for another wave of pleasure. A deep groan coming from her throat as she fought her body to remain arched, her mind starting to go numb.

The Master's breath started to become short and he groan through his teeth, his fingernails digging into the Sub's hips.

"You are going to hold that orgasm until I cum in your perfect little ass." The Sub let out a small noise, "touch yourself faster." The Master ordered.

The Sub sucked in a sharp breath as her fingers mindlessly obeyed. The Master fucked her hard as his climax built, the Sub's ass clenching tighter around her Master's cock as her body fought to hold off her own climax. The Master slammed the Sub onto himself, their bodies making a slapping noise as they came together. The Master grunting and groaning. His breathing becoming laboured.

"3...2...1...cum!" the Master growled as he reached his climax. With a shuddering breath, he sunk himself deep inside the fucktoy and came hard. The Sub simultaneously releasing her orgasm with a weak cry, her hips bucking again his. The Master's cock pulsed as it filled her ass, leaking out and down her legs and pussy, combining with the Sub's own pussy juices squirting as she cum hard.

Finally the Master stilled, leaning onto the Sub's hips with his cock still pulse. The Sub let out a slow groan, her mind feeling heavy and distant.

"Good girl, good little fucktoy," the Master purred and pulled out from her. The Sub stayed with her ass in the air, the Master clicked his tongue, "has my little slut's mind become blank?" when the Sub made no indication of hearing him, the Master placed his hand on the small of her back and nudged her down onto her stomach, "Relax." He said, stroking his fingernails up and down her back.

The Master lowered himself down next to his Sub and rolled her into his chest. The movement causing the cum to bubble out her ass and down her thighs.

"You're such a good little pet," the Master said, stroking her cheek. The Sub peered up at the Master still dazed but slowly the light started to return to her eyes. She gave her Master a small smile, pressing into his embrace with a sigh.

"Did you enjoy that pet?" the Master asked.

"Yes Sir." The Sub cracked, her voice weak from crying out.

The Master sat up. "Come now pet. Let's get you cleaned up." The Master helped the Sub rise off the bed on her weak legs, clinging onto her Master's arm for support. The Master glanced down at the bed, the pool of cum and juices soaking through the bed sheet.

"You're cleaning the bed after your all cleaned up.

"Yes sir."

Until the next session...

Pr3ttyp3t
Pr3ttyp3t
11 Followers