All Comments on 'Taken and Broken Ch. 08'

by Imon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whodunit?

Who cares?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
All that just to kidnap a woman and what? Fuck her?

Would it have been easier to fuck some teenager? For fucks sake, the Internet is loaded with amateur fucking porn and 18 yr old girls willing to do anything to be a model or porn star.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 8 years ago
Suckered me in again....

You posted a few paragraphs each day, day after day, so I decided to wait and read this series once you added some actual content. It's been six days since you last posted. "Wow", I thought this should be good.

I was wrong. No content, No story, No nothing.

Lesson learned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

this is a crazy story I really hope she gets away and makes them all pay for what they are doing cause they are evil I think that's about the only way that would make me like this story I love non con stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Your storyline is incoherent and your criminals are stupid cardboard scumbags. I really don't dive a damn about any of them. I detest stories of rich fuckwitts who treat people like crap with entitled privileged impunity. Won't be reading any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not worth the effort

Very disappointing. Boring. Not very erotic nor even remotely entertaining. Chopping the "story" up like a salad didn't help and was very distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
what the what

great story line but it went all over the place. Is there a Ch. 09 to clear things up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That's It?

I am sorely disappointed in the last several chapters. Too many people suddenly mixed in with the original theme and there is no cohesiveness at all to the story. Not sure what happened to the author but the story has no ending for anyone (except Victor when he gets very dead but what tuned him in to what happened to his wife from several years ago?), and certainly not for Alexa. Have to give very low scores and hope that maybe, just maybe someone will complete the story. Alexa needs a lot of help and hope she gets it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous