All Comments on 'Taken by a Couple Ch. 02'

by mdesa

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
I loved this one but

I love that they really are trying to give her pleasure, but I hope she keeps remembering that she didn’t agree or want this. Just because these people are powerful doesn’t mean they should just automatically get away with this. They need to fall in love with her but she needs to find her gumption. She has a long weekend, then someone is going to notice she is missing. I truly hope that either they find a way to make it up to her or she finds a way to get back at them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Powerful and sexy and very realistic.

But unlike the last comment I don’t want to see this get all nice. This is not the romance or BDSM group, it’s noncon. America is filled with too many liberal snowflakes who believe in some false entitlement, getting all #metoo about fictional characters. They demand love and HEA endings for every noncon story. That’s silly. Noncon should be noncon. A place where, sometimes, bad thing happen to good people...too bad...welcome to the real world (of fiction)...live and learn.

Either way, Ada learns a lesson that she desperately needs and WHO CARES IF SHE WANTED TO LEARN ONE. Perhaps through this rape she discovers a new wonderful, sexual side of herself she would have otherwise never found. Or maybe this rape crushes her and she collapses mentally becoming a spinster and hiding forever in fear of the touch of another man or woman for the rest of her life. As I said lesson learned noncon style.

Old school moral...Maybe good girls shouldn’t go to these kinda parties.

The Literotica moral...in noncon, never trust your friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This story is utterly ridiculous. As if she wouldn't have taken a chunk out of his dick when she got it into her mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous