All Comments on 'Taken by Daughter's Friend'

by Pussrider

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
servemistservemist5 months ago

Too many grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wrong category. Belongs in noncon.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good stuff, my cock is rock hard!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very hot story. Not much build up or charactor definition but hot. Almost too close to needing to be in the reluctance category. After reading, and taking care of my own wetness, looking forward to Julie learning about her mother's experience and the ensuing threesome.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I will echo anonymous. Wrong genre. This is nothing more than glorified rape. 1) Char enters the house without permission. 2) Char announces that she gets what she wants, intimating that she treated Julia the same way. 3) Char kisses the mother without consent. 4) The mother resists and clearly says no. 5) Char rips the dress of the mother. Etc.

A jury of blind and deaf feminists would convict her in minutes. The outcome is irrelevant for legal purposes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

great story,please continue with last line

LunaDoggyLunaDoggyabout 1 month ago

Maybe the comments regarding the category are correct, as this is, certainly at first, rape. But that doesn't stop it being a truly HOT story, one that i thoroughly enjoyed reading.

silverthorne16silverthorne1617 days ago

Hot, but still rape. Just as if a man had raped her and her body responded against her will.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

silverthorne16 - Shhh!

This is the lesbian section. Here women can do no wrong. Only men are the bad guys. This rape according to the "tribades" is seduction.

Now move along - logical person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous