All Comments on 'Taken by teacher'

by Chickwhich

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kinkboikinkboiover 1 year ago

Hot story, I love the idea that the teacher owns her now and I'd love to see him using her whenever he wants to. Could be a great series of her submitting to him.

One small note is to stick with a tense. Present: "he does this, she says that". Past: "he growled, she whimpered, someone said". It can be really distracting to the reader when you bounce between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars. Initially I was happy for him, but felt sorry for her, he should have made her blow him and get used to him, then he should have fucked her, once he'd fucked her, then she'd make me happy for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was quite deliciously nasty and sexy.

LordDeanLordDeanover 1 year ago

I have always enjoyed CNC that ended with the girl actually enjoying it. You wrote a very arousing story, as are all of your stories. Ever though about a grandpa aged man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That....isnt what CNC actually means. CNC is where consent is still explicitly given beforehand and negotiated in a bdsm dynamic for a scene. Its roleplay. This was not a scene as far as we're aware, so there is no *consent* in consensual non consent. This is still full on rape, the victim enjoying it doesnt suddenly make it not rape.

ChickwhichChickwhichover 1 year agoAuthor

Lol. This IS the scene. I don’t know how you don’t get that.

2p1k32p1k3about 1 year ago

Some people seem to think they can redefine Non-Consent. It is rape. If consent is ever given? it goes in a different category. BDSM is also it's own category. Mr. Anon seems to be confused on the purpose of daydream fantasies like this one. There are far more constructive things to do than to 'troll' Non-Consent hoping to find a rape story on which to comment.

However, emotionally speaking, raping another is a selfish act, think do I. Sure the legal definition is much more strict. That is why I limited the suggestion to emotions.

Consequently, emotionally speaking, if the perpetrator is concerned for the victim's pleasure at all, then it goes into a more grey area. To which a court will ignore and is still likely to label them a sex offender and sent to jail. However, that is part of why fantasies are fun.

As for a review, whole Non-Consent stories are awesome, it is still enjoyable for them to end up having a happy ending. It is just more emotionally easier to enjoy the daydream. It would be fantastic if there was a continuation of the series. Just have the MC being bullied at first, & readers will refresh their interest, think do I.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChickwhich@Chickwhich
Welcome to me. Disclaimer: Pls dont message me if youre not dominant, and not into consensual non consent.