All Comments on 'Taken by the Amazons Ch. 04'

by DracumSum

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisabout 2 years ago

Really enjoying the series. Can't wait for chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good chapter. I am a bit confused as to what is meant by the mindset determining what a person changes into. Does that mean the human receiving the seed or the Amazon “donor”. Sven isn’t exactly in a dominant mindset here. More about Sven, it’s not clear if he wants the strength of an Amazon or if he desires the whole package? Is that desire alone enough to let anyone become a warrior?

It also made me think about Amazon psychology in general, how much the warriors are able to control their instincts and how it changes new converts like Daniel and Liz. In an earlier chapter it’s acknowledged that the Amazons need workers to maintain a society. Does that mean warriors are too occupied with their needs to efficiently perform worker tasks? It would make sense since having more mouths to feed in the form of workers would seem inefficient otherwise.

If you can’t tell already I really like this depiction of Amazons. Hope to see this story continue.

DracumSumDracumSumalmost 2 years agoAuthor

> Does that mean the human receiving the seed or the Amazon “donor”

It's the Amazon donor. Daniel is laying on his back, being plowed by Liz. So Sven gets a full dose of submissive Daniel cum.

> More about Sven

I sort of wrote it as if Sven thought the Amazons were really hot. He probably won't turn down the full package, but Connor would probably be against it. Then again, there's an entire barrel of cum for him to enjoy, so Liz and Daniel might not be in the loop there.

> Is that desire

The mindset that someone has before having sex with an Amazon does affect how the Amazon perceives them, so desire to become as powerful as an Amazon warrior would contribute to it. Liz and Daniel were lucky enough to get the jump on a particularly submissive Amazon, and it spiraled from there. Being massive pervs who were not entirely terrified of the Amazons may have helped as well.

> Does that mean warriors are too occupied with their needs to efficiently perform worker tasks?

It's sort of a riff on warrior castes in Medieval cultures, where they were supported by the vast population of peasant workers. Amazons may have remnants of a raiding (potentially) nomadic but they grow their own food now. That said, within the world, Amazon warriors consume too many calories to be able to grow their own food using traditional methods. Their bodies are geared towards high exertion and producing mutagenic cum, rather than being able to endure long hours in the sun, planting and tending the fields.

To a degree they are too occupied, they are expected to train and defend the village to the best of their ability, but it's more a focus on the different castes created by the mutagen, where there is a small population of slaves, warriors, and priests, which are supported by a significantly larger population of workers who do most of the labor to keep the society functioning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous