Taken by the Cleaner Ch. 02

Story Info
Cleaner and wife conspire to train cuckhold.
1.5k words
3.99
24.4k
17

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several weeks since our cleaner Anna and I had consummated our arrangement. I pay her $100 a week to have sex when she comes to clean. As my wife is always home, this means having a quickie, usually upstairs, when my wife is busy elsewhere in the house. The chance that we might be discovered adds a lot of excitement.

The first time Anna had worn a short dress. Not the most practical thing to wear while cleaning, but it was ideal for taking her quickly from behind.

Anna had surprised me after that first encounter, telling me that she'd had sex not long before with two roommates she also cleans for. I loved the feeling of her overly slick cum filled pussy and fantasizing about sloppy seconds soon became my obsession.

Our encounters followed a similar routine, though after that first time Anna had reverted to wearing her usual tight-fitting yoga pants. When I am sure my wife is busy, I rush upstairs to interrupt Anna's cleaning, pull down her pants, thrust into her, and cum in seconds. I return to my office thinking my wife is none the wiser.

Today is different. Just before Anna arrives, my wife announces she is going out to do some errands. I don't know how long she will be gone, so when Anna arrives at the door, I grab her hand and pull her up the stairs, explaining on the way.

Reaching the master bedroom, I realize Anna is wearing a dress today, and briefly wonder if she's taken on a new client. The thought is pushed from my mind as Anna pulls up the hem of her dress and sits on the bed. She lies back with her knees bent, putting her feet on the edge.

I take off my pants, but resist the urge enter her immediately like I usually do. We have time so I force myself to savor the experience. Anna wouldn't turn heads. She is a bit plump, but at twenty-five she is 30 years younger than I am, and that makes up for a lot.

I kneel between her legs and kiss her inner thigh. Anna giggles and briefly brings her legs together to squeeze my head before moving further onto the bed and letting her knees fall apart so her legs are open wide. I respond to this encouragement by kissing and nibbling up her thigh.

I know Anna is hairless having felt but not seen her. I stop kissing to look at her. Her inner labia are bright pink and puffy, protruding through the surrounding white skin. I gently push a finger between her labia, seeking her clitoris and finding it easily. I gently circle it a few times, and then push my finger lower toward her vagina. Anna makes a small noise and shifts her hips. My finger easily pushes inside her.

Anna's pussy has that overly slippery feeling I've come to associate with sloppy seconds. She is loose and I slip in a second finger. After thrusting in and out a few times, my fingers are wet. A thick translucent liquid starts to drip from her vagina and run down her anus.

My earlier thought about Anna wearing a dress returns. She has just been with a new client! I am finger fucking in some other guy's cum. This realization is accompanied by an urge to replace my fingers with my tongue. I start low, pressing my tongue against Anna's anus and lick upwards, gathering the dripping cum. As I move higher, I push my tongue into her vagina and use my lips to gently suck the gathered juices.

Anna is clearly enjoying my efforts, bending her knees and putting her feet on the bed again, using her legs to thrust her hips upward, forcing her pussy harder against my mouth. I adjust what I am doing to focus on her clitoris. Soon Anna lets out a stifled cry and pins my head between her knees. I slowly and gently move my tongue against her, coaxing out a long orgasm.

She finally lets me go and I emerge from between her legs red faced, my lips covered with cum and her juices.

Suddenly, Anna takes in a sharp breath of surprise and she sits up quickly, hugging her legs together. Confused, I follow her gaze to the door, and see my wife standing there.

A twinge of fear goes through me. I feel like a child about to be punished.

Before I can think what to say, my wife yells "You filthy son-of-a-bitch! I'm out for 10 minutes and you screw the cleaner. In my house! In my bed!"

Finding my voice, I try to reason with her: "Honey, it's not what it looks like. Let's talk about this."

"Not what it looks like! Didn't you just have your face in her pussy? It looks pretty clear to me what this is!"

"I, I, I..."

"Oh, just stop talking" she says, coming further into the room.

What she does next is a shock. Without saying another word, my wife takes off her jeans and panties. She brusquely walks past were I am still kneeling on the floor and lies on the bed, taking up the same position Anna was in a few moments before. Anna looks at me wide-eyed but remains sitting on the bed.

"Eat me like you were eating her" my wife commands.

I move closer but don't touch her, confused by what is going on.

"Go on" my wife urges angrily.

I lean forward, starting the same as I had with Anna by cautiously kissing and nibbling my wife's thigh.

"Is that the best you can do? Get on with it", she says reaching between her legs to separate her labia.

I see she is very wet. I move in, pushing my tongue inside my wife. To my surprise, her vagina is coated in a thick liquid that has a familiar taste. I pull back and look questioningly at my wife.

"That's right. I'm full of cum. I've just come from fucking the neighbour. Now get down there and clean me up."

Chastened, I decided things will go better if I do what she asks. As I begin licking her, my wife puts her feet on my shoulders, holding my head firmly in place between her thighs. She moves her hips up and down, pushing against my tongue.

It takes longer to get my wife aroused than it did Anna. I concentrate on licking her clitoris while inserting a finger in her vagina. She is wet and loose. I insert a second finger, and then a third. I push upward toward her abdomen, feeling for her G-spot. A moan lets me know I've found it.

After a minute or so, I feel a rush of warm liquid against my face, and then my wife's vagina closing around my fingers. I wait a few moments before slowly withdrawing my fingers. My wife releases my head from between her thighs.

I don't say anything, realizing my wife is unlikely to be as angry now. I get up to find my pants. When I turn back, my wife is sitting up on the bed, and a knowing smile passes between her and Anna.

"Honey," she says "I knew you were having sex with Anna because I've been paying her. You didn't really think Anna was having bareback sex with you for only $100 a week did you?"

"Ah... well, yes" I sputtered incredulously. "She told me her mother is sick and she needed money to help pay for medicine."

"You really are gullible. Young women don't conveniently come to your house and have sex with 55-year-old men for $100."

"But Anna is our cleaner. I just thought she was trying to get a bit of extra cash. She threatened to tell you we were having sex if I didn't pay her!"

"So, you decided you might as well get what you were pay for?" my wife asked.

"Well, you got more than you paid for. Let's just say Anna is the most expensive cleaner in town."

I am getting angry now. My pride is hurt. I've just learnt that my wife is paying a prostitute to have sex with me, while she is having sex with the neighbour.

"Why?" I demanded.

"My secret fantasy is to cuckhold you, and Anna's been training you to enjoy sloppy seconds."

Well, I thought to myself, we probably didn't need Anna for that.

My wife wasn't done. "You haven't cum yet and Anna's been paid. So, let's get you off."

With a look from my wife, Anna shifts onto her hands and knees facing away from me and pulls the hem of her dress up to her waist. I can see her still moist pussy and rose bud of an anus. My eyes wander down her legs and focus on the soles of her feet.

I grow erect just looking at Anna. My wife moves closer and starts stroking me. My wife jerking me off while I am looking at another woman is so hot and sneaking around with Anna I've learned to cum quickly. It is only a minute or two before I ejaculate string after string of cum onto Anna's pretty feet.

Looking over her shoulder, Anna says "I may be the cleaner, but I've not cleaning that up. Lick it up Mr. Beatty, and I mean all of it."