All Comments on 'Taken By the Sea Serpent'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant work

That was very original and fun, Im very into that sort of pleasure story.

Great job and please keep writing more like that, there is not enough of it out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

I like that you combined two types of stories here, and created an alternative/happier ending for Andromeda. I also felt what happened to her was so unfair!

AlinaXAlinaXabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for your comments. It means a lot when someone offers feedback, and I'm happy you enjoyed the story.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 10 years ago
Beautiful

Interesting reproduction system.

Great storytelling.

Lovely.. ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More to follow?

Hi, I read this story and love it. I am curious, however, will there be more?

AlinaXAlinaXabout 10 years agoAuthor
Like Andromeda, I want ...

More? Probably not. It feels complete to me. But I do find tentacles to be very exciting, so maybe something similar one day.

Thanks for commenting - happy you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reference?

Was the main character's name a Harry Potter reference???

AlinaXAlinaXover 7 years agoAuthor

I didn't know there was an Andromeda in HP. I'm referencing the Greek myth in which Perseus saves Andromeda from Ketos.

bookworm2192bookworm2192over 5 years ago
Holy shit.

I haven't cum so hard such a long time. That was hot!

On a technical note, I admire your ability to invoke so much clear imagery in so few words. I could see in my mind's eye so clearly what was happening and how, and I believe that's one of the major things that makes a story so good, no matter if it's smut or something totally benign. Bravo!

AlinaXAlinaXover 5 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comment. This was one of the first bits of erotica I wrote, and it's great that people enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MMM

I do like tentacle stories they turn me on gracias 4 the orgasm lol

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You're very welcome...

PaladinDansePaladinDansealmost 2 years ago

Well, that's one hell of a diet LOL. but what about Ketos? kinda odd that the titular Sea Serpent just fades into the background. THIS NEEDS A PART II.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I did write a short continuation of this. I'll see if I can find it and add here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

still excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One of my favourite erotic stories.

@AlinaX did you manage to find that “short continuation” of this story? If so, can you please post it?

AlinaXAlinaXabout 1 month agoAuthor

I have just submitted the continuation for publication here. Could take a few days to appear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES