Taken Ch. 03: Laura's story

Story Info
Eighteen year old Laura taken with her friends and sold.
3.3k words
4.41
13k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twelve years, and a lifetime ago.

I lay back on the bed, as above me my lover, and the love of my life went down on me, tantalisingly just above my face, and just out of reach, her open pussy, so pink and perfect. And wet. Her outer labia's open to reveal that her inner labia were darker than the outer. I gazed up in wonder at it, it was a beautiful sight, one that I would never become tired of looking at. She sucked my clit, her thumb pulling the protective hood back. Fuck she was good, too good I sometimes thought, though not for long. So good.

"Oh, fuck Emma, that is soo good babe!" breathed, then turned my head and kissed her inner thigh, sucking gently on the tender skin, though not enough to mark it, although I was tempted.

I lifted my head, trying to reach the promised land, and do for her what she was doing for me, but she moved upwards just enough that I couldn't reach, unless I pulled her down onto my face, and she knew it, knew I wouldn't do that, well not yet anyway.

"Jesus, fuck, I am going to cum, oh fuck yes," I began.

That had been a mistake, she immediately stopped what she was doing, but put her tongue into the opening of my vagina. I groaned in frustration, as she giggled softly, knowing we had all afternoon until it was time for us to go out and celebrate one last time before we all went to Uni. Me and Laura were going to Durham together, and were in the same halls, until we got our own place. Three years of bliss. Then we'd travel and end up getting married somewhere romantic like Zanzibar, well it sounded romantic.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed as she nibbled my clit, a prelude to beginning again. She could play the game all day, and all night, and so could I. Again, I wondered at my good fortune to have her in my life. We'd been all through school together, been friends before we hesitatingly became lovers. Hesitating because we didn't want to destroy our friendship. I had been bi, but now was a one-woman girl. Laura had never been with a boy; she was so shy. I was her first and her last she would tell me, and I knew that she meant it, with all her heart, and her heart was as warm as it was big.

"Noooo!" I yelled, as yet again she had edged me, her favourite game, one she never tired of playing.

Four years later.

"Get up slut!" He shouted.

I opened my eyes, as this day's nightmare began. The nightmare that was four years old and would never end. I struggled out of bed, with its thin mattress and threadbare blanket. My day would follow the same pattern as always, cold shower, then apply my makeup. At least there was a toilet. Dress in a slip dress, no panties unless it was my monthly, cheap shoes, with a three-inch heel if I was lucky, six inches if not. I ate the slice of toast that would be my breakfast.

Except today was different.

"Grab your stuff, you're moving."

That was it, no explanation, you're going. Going where? They wouldn't tell me, even if they knew, which I doubted. I knew where I wasn't going, and that was home. I was never going home, I given up on that dream long ago.

We travelled in a van, no windows. There were three of us, the Ukrainian girl, and the tall one from Chad and me. Our common language was French, although Olga spoke English, Ute didn't. So, we stuck to French. An hour later we arrived at our destination, a large warehouse in the middle of nowhere.

"Out!"

We were led in, I'd been here before, not this place, this situation, just knew it.

"Strip to your heels," we were instructed. We all knew the score and made our hasty farewells. Ute went first, then Olga. Finally, it was my turn.

It was a small stage, but a big hall, packed with would be buyers. And I was for sale, again. This was my third auction. I didn't care if I was sold for a lot, or not. Fuck them. Then of course I knew that the more someone paid for me the better potentially I'd be treated. That had worked so well last time, not!

The bidding had begun, the auctioneer talking up my attributes and skills. What he didn't say was that I was a lesbian and hated penetrative sex, just my luck that, that was what they wanted. But I was twenty-two, going on twenty-three, English, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Big tits, they liked my tits, last time I was measured I was 36D, but I'd lost weight with my last owner, well still my owner until the hammer came down. I didn't know what currency they were using, but two hundred and ten thousand had been the last bid. The auctioneer did his job, and another twenty was added before the hammer went down.

"Sold to the online bidder," he announced.

I was led away, my tattooed number checked again. Then I waited, while the money was transferred from somewhere, to somewhere else. I began to wonder if there had been a cock up when they came for me.

"You fuck around girl, and I'll throw you out of the plane myself, understand?"

"I get it, and I'll be good," telling the idiot I understood, knowing too that no one would throw me out of any plane, unless they had over two hundred and thirty somethings to repay my price to whoever. I sometimes wondered if any of these people actually went to school.

The plane was one of those private jets, the ones that racing drivers have, or pop stars. I wondered if a pop star had brought me, some of those were gay. I'd settle for bi. We soared high as we left the private airport, looking out of the window I got a sense of where we'd been, the coast of the Netherlands is pretty distinctive. We banked and then headed south. Some rivers, perhaps the Somme. I'd done the battlefields tour in year ten with Emma. I wondered where she was right now, I prayed she'd escaped what I hadn't. She was clever, given half a chance she'd slip away, I was sure. If only I knew she was safe I could endure anything.

We flew south and a little to the west I think, the coast came into sight, Biscay? I thought so. After five hours, and two inflight meals we landed. The north coast of Africa? Morocco probably, but I wasn't sure. What I was sure of was that the dry African heat hit me like a blast furnace as soon as I stepped off the plane. I would say, I've never been near a blast furnace. I was ushered directly into an airconditioned Merc SUV and driven away, towards the ocean, a swim in the sea, that would be heaven, they could fuck me in the arse for a swim in the sea, and I'd not complain. The last time....

Five years ago.

"Come on in Em, it's fantastic!" I called her.

"Nah, I am good," she replied applying sunscreen to her gorgeous body.

I tore my eyes away, and dived in, then swam ten rapid metres before I dare to look back at her. She'd taken her top off, and was rubbing sunscreen into her white boobs, then she turned giving me, and the rest of the beach a view of her oh so perfect bum atop those long, elegant legs. I again wondered if she knew the effect, she had on me. Like she knew I was bi, which had never bothered her since I came out. And now I had ten days in Greece with her, I wasn't sure I'd be able to keep my hands to myself. Ok so my parents were here as well, no way hers would have let her along without them being here. What they didn't know was that my parents were cool I'd come to realise, well for parents.

I came out of the water, stood next to her, sea water dripping on her prone gorgeousness. I tried not to, but I couldn't help myself, so yes, I checked her out. I'd fancied her forever; she was my friend. My bestie, and that was the reason I was standing drooling, and not jumping all over her.

"Yor should take your top off, or you'll have white bits," she said looking up at me over the top of her sunglasses.

I reached behind me, pulled the string, and then tossed it. "The bottoms as well?" I asked.

"If you like, here," she said handing me the blue bottle of nivea.

I applied it, then realised, she was checking me out ......

Now I was conflicted, she was my BFF, did she want more, I did, but not at any cost.

I lay down beside her, our hands almost touching, then she reached across, and held my hand, not unusual. I squeezed hers, then turned over onto my side, facing her. She smiled. I propped myself on one arm, then leant forward, and hesitated. She smiled again, but said nothing, then raised her head, and she kissed my lips, she paused, we parted. Then I couldn't stop myself, I kissed her. Her lips were soft and warm, her mouth opened, just a little, but enough, my tongue was in her mouth for the first time, her arm around my head, pulling me onto her, as our tongues danced....

"We're there," my escort announced, breaking unwelcomed into my thoughts, and memories. I looked out through the tinted window, to see what I assumed would be my new home. The house was walled, but overlooking the ocean, and what a view. A blue ocean, with white capped rollers which crashed against rocks somewhere below where we were.

My new owner came as a surprise, a she not a him. At my age anyone over thirty seemed old, so she was old, but I didn't know how old, not then. She seemed nice, but that didn't mean she was. I stripped as instructed, she looked at me like a she was buying a horse. I endured as I'd learnt to do.

"She'll do, take her and get her cleaned, bring her to me after dinner, dismissed."

My escort bowed to her, then led me away, the introductions over.

My new Mistress spread her legs, revealing her smooth pussy, and her pierced clit hood, above which a concentric circle tattooed in black, but now slightly faded. I didn't need a written invitation, and knelt before her, bending my head, then kissing my way, alternating from inner thigh to inner thigh, until I reached my goal, and her intended target. Then I used all my skills. After all you can only make a good first impression once. My tongue immediately busy, imagining it was Emma here, and not this ....

"Mmm, you are good," she murmured, leaning back, and thus giving me greater access, and in the process revealing her rosebud. An invitation, or an unspoken command, either way my tongue swept across it.

"Mmm, they said you were good girl," she said absent mindedly.

My fingers went to her opening, thinking what Emma liked, thinking only of Emma. A thumb on her clit hood, two fingers curling upwards inside her wet cunt, looking for and finding first time her G-spot, then went to work with a passion. She was wet, but I'd make her wetter than she'd been in a longtime, perhaps ever.

"Oh fuck yes, that's it slut, right... fuck yesss there, mmm!"

Then she did something I didn't expect, she squirted all over my face, I was horrified for whatever reason, but kept at my task.

"Fuck you're worth every cent I spent on you," she gushed. "I can't wait to share you with my friends, you'll earn the outlay back, with a nice profit."

"Yes Mistress," I replied, although none was asked for, or expected, or wanted.

And share me she did, at every opportunity.

I was bent over, spread eagled and stretched, my ankles secured by leather straps, my wrists the same. The woman that was fucking me was a sadist, she had the biggest strap on I'd seen embedded so far up me, I thought it would come out of my mouth, but a vagina is a wonderful thing, and had stretched to accommodate it, but even then it can only adjust so far, and it was banging on my cervix and that fucking hurt, then there was it's thickness, and I was really being stretched. I tried to remember how far a woman had to be dilated when she gave birth. Ten centimetres popped into my head. So, what was the diameter of the thing that was impaling me?

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I grunted, struggling to accept what was penetrating me.

"Take it bitch, just wait until I put this up your slut arse, then you'll have something to scream about, they'll hear you all the way to Ceuta."

"Nooooo!"

"What you are refusing me slave, refusing your betters. Remember why you were put on this earth, and why was that?" She demanded.

"To please you Mistress, and who you wish me to pleasure," I hissed through clenched teeth.

"Exactly slave, now make my friend cum."

I opened my eyes, to see her so called friend in front of me, her legs spread, her cunt open, a trickle of menstrual blood visible. My stomach lurched, I'd never even gone down on Emma when she was on, and I loved her. This woman I hated. I didn't need to know her, that she was here, and friends with my owner was sufficient. I hated them all, how could a woman force another woman to do this.

"Mmm, you are a dirty slut aren't you," she said as my tongue began its disgusting task. "Perhaps we should sell your slut body down in the souk before we dispose of you, I mean if we did, you'd never be wanted by any decent owner again. That's good, now get your tongue inside me slut."

I tried to put my feelings to one side, and did what they, she demanded of me, there was no point fighting it, not that I had any fight left in me. I'd given up any hope. The dildo was buried deep in my arse, so deep, so fucking big. I tried to switch off what was happening to me, so to my safe space, but I couldn't, Emma would let me in. The inevitable happened, and it was my turn to hate myself.

"Grrr..... Mmm," I managed to enunciate, my face held tight against the woman's cunt.

"You know I think she's getting off on this."

"Slave don't you dare cum without permission," my Mistress ordered. "You do, and I'll have the skin off your back."

As she said it, so she fucked me harder, with the monster that was inside me, I knew that whatever she said I would cum soon, it was just a matter of time, as the bitch never tired, well as far as I knew she didn't.

"I've a better idea," the woman who I was reluctantly going down on said, "if the slut cums, have the gardeners donkey fuck her, who knows she might even survive it, if not the film will compensate you for your loss!"

"You hear that slave, you cum without permission and you get to fuck a donkey!"

Then they both laughed knowing that like the wind off the Sahara, I could be relied upon to cum.

The dam burst, and I came on the giant dildo that was being sawed in and out of my cunt. I wasn't even quiet, I never was, I came gasping and panting into the other woman's bloody pussy, my body shaking and sweating as my orgasm flowed through my exhausted body.

"Round one to me, I think!"

Two days later.

I was strapped face down in the stables, the unfortunate beast was lined up behind me, a bucket of lube had been forced into my cunt, well it felt like a bucket full, as I faced my last day on earth, I knew I wouldn't survive this, not that I actually knew how big a donkeys cock was, look we've all seen them standing in fields with a hard on, but did you ever get close enough to measure one? No, I thought not. A lot of her friends were there excited by the spectacle that was unfolding before them. The donkey though had other ideas, seems a twenty five year old blonde with her legs spread doesn't do it for donkeys, even if someone gives them a hand job. Probably stage fright. Whatever, there was a loud commotion outside, when I looked down and under myself I could see several pairs of feet rushing in.

"You fucking idiot, stop this at once, you're get yourself stoned for this!"

"It's my house, my slave, I'll do what I damn well like," my Mistress shouted back.

"You'll damn well do as I say, now cut her down, and I mean now. If word of this gets out, even I won't be able to protect you, NOW!"

I'd been sold twice since the donkey incident, the first to a nice couple, well if people who own slaves are nice, I was for their son, to lure him away from homosexuality, crazy I know. He was nice, confused about his sexuality, we did fuck, but you could tell it wasn't ever going to be for him, so we agreed a pretence. Eventually I told him to be himself, and that being queer was normal for so many people, including me, although I was bi. They sold me shortly after that.

My next owner was kind and considerate. I was riding his cock, when he went really pale, arched his back, gasping for breath. How was I supposed to know he wasn't coming? Well, the heart attack killed him. They kept me at the house for a while, but I was considered unlucky.

Six months ago.

I was on my knees trying to suck life into my owner's limp cock. Trying and failing. He had brought me a year ago at an auction, and if I couldn't get his pathetic cock to stand halfway up, I'd be auctioned again. He'd taken one of those blue pills that we all hear so much about, but even that hadn't worked, and nor was my well trained and practiced mouth with its pierced tongue.

The auction was the same as the others I'd been sold, or traded at, I stood on the stage, my chin up, looking out, but above their heads. It didn't matter which of them brought me, it was all the same to me. Then something changed, I wasn't sure what, but someone wanted me, and wanted me at any price. Once, long ago, that wouldn't have surprised me, I had been good, and enthusiastic, sex had always been good for me, but now I was a worn-out whore with needle marks in both my arms, though I'd not had a fix for, well I wasn't sure.

The gavel slammed down, the deal had been done, I now belonged to someone else.

They injected me with something. My last conscious memory was of being put in a packing case to be transported to ... what did it matter, perhaps I wouldn't wake up, that would be a result, one that women like me longed for, but were never given.

The light blinded me, so bright, so hot. The air was hot, it seared my lungs.

"Here, drink this," a female voice said, cradling my head.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Safe, you're safe," she said.

"How ...."

"Later, for now rest soon you will understand."