Taken from work

Story Info
Renee was leaving work when suddenly she was taken from work.
2.7k words
4.1
11.5k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am back to writing stories again, I enjoy writing stories and would love to hear what you think. Also I don't have anyone reading or editing before I post, so please excuse any errors. I try my best but writing was not strongest subject in school.

I was asked to write this story by someone. So this is for her, so hope you all enjoy as well. This story is 100% fiction so please enjoy.

You get paged to go clean one more room before you are able to leave for the night. It's Friday night and work has been busy, you have been running all over the hospital grounds cleaning patient rooms, bathrooms and surgery rooms. You are exhausted, sweaty and just want to go home and sleep. You are so excited that your kids are away for the night and you can sleep in. You normally get off at 11pm but tonight it will be later because of how busy it's been. You clock out and try calling me but it shows my line as busy.

Your frustrated because you want to hear my voice and talk to me on your way home. Your clocked out and have your bag as you make your way to the employee parking lot. It's a warm night but it feels great to be outside. You walk towards your Chevy you reach for your door when suddenly feel something cover your mouth and something metal pushed in your back. Your terrified and your heart is beating rapidly. You hear a very deep voice say "don't make a noise, nod your head if you understand". You nod your head, you feel something get pushed into your mouth, keeping you from saying anything. I grab you pull you closer to me and you feel the metal object push back into your back. You feel a twist and suddenly see a blacked out suv. Your suddenly pushed against the vehicle and you hear the door open. You are pushed inside and folded over with your ass pushing out. You feel me grabbing your left arm and feel and hear metal clicking.

Your mind is trying to process what is going on you feel me grabbing your right arm and start to hear and feel the same thing you felt on the left side. Your brain finally processes what is going on and you realize that you just got handcuffed. You feel your hair being grabbed and then everything goes dark. Your mind is going crazy, what is going on your head movement, you realize your still awake. Your blindfolded, you have no idea who I am, what I want. Your mind flashes to your kids to a brief moment but feel and hear movement so you try to understand what I am going to do next. I secure the gag behind your head so you can't remove it. Your pushed roughly into the vehicle the rest of the way. You hear the door shut and then a twenty second later you hear a door open, some moment and the door close. The vehicle starts and you feel it start to move and pull out of the parking lot. You try to pay attention to what direction I go. You feel a sharp turn and you are thrown around in the back of the vehicle and then another turn. You hit your head on the sharp turn causing you to lose focus of directions and turns for a couple of minutes. You hear nothing but silence no music. Just road noise and the turn signals when I turn. Your perception of time is off you wish you knew how long it's been since you been in the car. Has it been two or three songs on the radio. Has it been longer? You know by the road noise we are traveling at high rates of speed so we are outside of the City limits now. You hear another turn signal and more road noise.

Suddenly you feel hard braking as your body goes crashing into the front seats of the car. You hear a car door open and close and another one open. You feel your feet being pulled suddenly you are picked up. You feel like you are thrown over his shoulder and he closes the car door and starts walking with you over his shoulder. You hear running water and birds chirping. You are not in the city anymore. The air smells fresh but you also smell his cologne and it smells good. You freak out a little why are you thinking that this guys cologne smells good at this time? You hear a door open and you hear moment and the door close. More walking and suddenly you feel your body falling, your mind is terrified not sure where you will land, will you get hurt?

You land on something soft and you bounce up. It hurts your arms and shoulders a little bit from being handcuffed behind your back and landing on them. However the pain isn't terrible and you like it. Why is your body doing this to you know. You feel a pair of hands on your waist and are suddenly flipped over. You feel movement and hear some noises. Your left wrist is moved and you feel something being attached to it and then to your right wrist. Before you realize what is going on more movement and then your right ankle is being moved around and something being attached to it. More movement your left ankle is grabbed and something is attached to it.

Then nothing, your legs are slightly spread with limited movement. The fabric being used is soft and secure but not constricting. Your arms are spread out a wide above your head and have almost no movement either of them. Your brain suddenly flashes to a scene in a porn of a girl spread eagle, you realize you probably look like that. But you still have your cloths on for now. Damn your wondering why am I starting to get turned on by this. I shouldn't like this but your body is starting to betray you. You can start to feel the wetness in your pussy and your nipples are starting to get slightly hard. You hope I don't notice that. Speaking of me where am I.

You listen and hear nothing. You have no recollection of time or how long it's been since I touched you last. You feel something cold and metallic touch your neck. You hear some cutting sounds then feel a pull as your shirt is forcefully removed from your body. More cutting and then you feel your scrub pants pulled from you. You feel me remove your shoes and socks. Your laying there restrained on a bed god knows where, with god knows who. In just your bra and panties. Four more cuts and your bra is removed. You feel me move and hear me walk away. You hear some movement in the distance and then hear me start walking back. You feel me sit on the side of the bed you feel a sudden coldness not just cold ice cold on your left nipple. Your body tenses up, you try to scream out but can't because of the gag in your mouth. Your trying to thrash around but he is holding it to your nipple. You start to count to try to calm yourself, 1,2,3,4,5......20. The ice is finally removed, mmm that wasn't to bad you start to think. You started to enjoy it, you feel movement and a little tightness and then a little more. It keeps getting a little tighter and tighter. The pain and pleasure coming from your left nipple is starting to affect you. As you are moaning out into the gag. The tightness stops getting any tighter. You feel movement by your mouth and the gag is removed.

You hear the deep voice say, "you can make as much noise as you want my pet no one will be able to hear you. No one is around for miles." There is a slight laugh with the way he is talking. After he says those words, your right nipple suddenly goes cold. "Fuck, ohh fuck, it's so cold. Please stop. Please stop". You beg, you feel like he is going even longer this time. He is getting off on listening to you. However your body is also responding to all this as well. The cold is removed shortly, you feel movement but then the ice is back with some tightness. Every couple of seconds it keeps getting tighter. You finally scream out in pain and it stops and the cold is removed. More movement and a click and suddenly your nipples are vibrating. This is sending all kinds of signals to your body. This feels so good, you love the pain from whatever is attached to your nipples and now they are vibrating. This is feeling incredible to you. You don't hear anything besides the buzz. You moaning out and enjoying the feeling, you hear a click and you feel a jolt on your nipples and the vibrations change this is different. It's not a constant vibration pattern. So almost like a wave. With shocks being sent though your nipples every so often. You feel your clit and pussy begging for attention. However he hasn't paid any attention to it yet and it's driving you crazy. You are so horny and want to orgasm so bad.

You feel movement and something is put back in your mouth. Your mouth is now being opened and you can't close it. You feel movement and some weight by your head you feel your head being moved and something touching your lips and being pushed into your mouth. You move your tongue and feel something. Your brain knows it's his cock. He grabs your hair and moves your head as you feel his cock move in and out of your mouth. He starts to try to facefuck you, you are drooling all over his cock and gagging on it. You can tell he is getting frustrated. "Bitch, I am going to take this off of you. Don't make me regret this" he says. He pulls his cock out of your mouth.

Removes the guard holding your mouth open. As you are closing your mouth you say "thank you". As you finish those words you feel his cock being pushed back inside of your mouth. You start to suck and lick his cock. You start to realize the thickness of his cock. He smells clean, taste a little sweat on him. But really like the way he taste. You wonder what his cum would taste like. You start to feel him really start to fuck your face. You feel one of his hands move and the vibrations change again on your nipples and the shocks are a little more intense. You feel like they are going right to your pussy. Your getting lost inside your own mind about how great this is feeling. You hear a noise that brings you feel a smack on your tit that jolts you back. "Bitch you are a slut, you are loving this, aren't you?' You want to respond but his cock is deep in your throat and you are moaning around it. You start to hear his breathing start to change, he is moaning more and more. You feel his cock getting bigger in your mouth. You know he is going to cum soon. You hope he cums in your mouth. You want to taste him, no you need to taste him. "Here I cum slut, do not waste a drop." You feel his cock start to spasm in your mouth. Forceful jet after jet of cum is filling your mouth. You hear him saying something but are unable to tell what it is. You are so turned on and focused on him cumming in your mouth and tasting his cum. He finally finishes cumming and pulls his cock out of your mouth. You swallow your mouthful of cum and enjoy the taste of his cum. Wanting to do more of that. A smack on your right tit brings a sharp exhale and then a moan out of your mouth. You feel movement, then nothing. The vibrations stop as well.

Times seems to be passing by you don't know how long it's been since he left you hear movement in the distance. Hearing footsteps getting closer movement at the end of the bed. You feel a shock on your tits back suddenly higher and stronger than last time. You feel my hands on your hips you feel me touch you moving my hands close to your covered pussy. I stop about 1/3 of the way there grab your panties in each hand pull. You hear ripping and feel your panties being torn off your body. You can't believe I just ripped your panties off of you. You feel me start to touch you. Rubbing your clit in a circular motion causing you to moan out. You feel my other hand start moving you feel something start to enter your wet dripping wet pussy. Moving in and out of your tight wet pussy. You start to feel your orgasm build.

You are moaning out and crying out begging to cum. You feel me pinch your clit, and force another finger inside of you at the same time. The two different feeling cause you to thrash around and start the hardest and most intense orgasm of your life. You feel my fingers move faster and harder in and out of you. Curving my fingers lightly up trying to rub your g-spot. Your whole body is trembling from the orgasm. You feel your body start to come down from the height of the orgasm. As I start doing quick gentle strokes on your g-spot trying to get you into another orgasm as quick as possible. It hits before you release it and feel yourself squirting all over. Hearing "slut you are loving all of this, aren't you? Your mine now!" You feel my hands leave you. You feel almost empty and want them back. You feel something different enter you bigger and thicker slowly enter you and then pull back out. Then push back in and go in further and back out. Suddenly you feel it get thrusted completely inside of you. Causing you to cry out in ecstasy. Moving in and out of you harder and faster, knowing you are being used for my pleasure. Which is turning you on so much.

You feel your orgasm come on quickly, you don't feel me slowly down any as you are orgasming but instead start going even tougher and harder pushing all my weight into you. Driving down into you, wanting you to feel it in the morning and the next couple of days to follow. To remember me, you feel another orgasm building right after the one you currently experiencing. You hear "are you ready for it slut?" Confused you trying to process it but you hear my breathing you realize I am about to cum deep inside of you. You start to wonder what it will feel like but also am I clean. Your orgasm hits hard and start squeezing my cock and milking me. Which causes me to cum deep inside of your pussy. You feel jet after jet of my cum coating the walls of your pussy. Pushing deep inside of you to make sure I am hitting your cervix as well. Your body is tingling and your not sure how much more you can take.

You have no idea what you are saying. You suddenly feel something on your lips and realize I am kissing you. With my cock still deep inside of you spasming the last of my cum inside of you. I stop kissing you and whisper in your ear, "you enjoy that Renee?" Your brain knowing that voice but trying to process it. Reach up I remove the blindfold. It takes a little bit for your eyes to focus because of the light. You see my face and know who I am. "Blair untie me" is your first word. I kiss you again and say "I am in control little one!" Which cause you to smile and relax. You respond back "yes I am yours, use me."

End of part 1