Taken Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if I have a choice, Emma thought, falling in place a step behind him. He led her out of the room and down a short hallway to another room. As they walked, Emma could see down to the first floor and what she assumed was the front door. This truly is an old cottage, she thought. How strange...

"This is your room." He said, opening the door across the hall and ushering her in. "When I go into town for business, you'll stay here."

Emma looked around the room. It was close to the same size as the other. A full bed sat to the left of the door. There were two windows set in the far corner. Under one sat a small desk. To the right of the desk was yet another antique that looked like a wardrobe.

"There's a bathroom through that door." He pointed. "No locks of course. Well, except on the windows."

Emma ignored that, unable to stifle her curiosity.

"You live here?" She asked.

Nick just shook his head. "That's all the time for questions. Perhaps we can indulge in more on another day."

He looked down at his watch. "Three questions gets you thirty minutes. You can do what you'd want but I'd suggest bathing. It will help with the soreness. I will be back to collect you."

He turned to the door, but stopped short of leaving.

"A bit of advice, princess...there's no use in trying to escape. I've made sure of that, but in case the temptation grabs you, just know that any broken windows or obvious signs will be met with a swift punishment."

Emma gazed up at him. He winked at her. She looked away, angrier than ever.

"Is that clear?"

"Yes." She said reluctantly

"Yes, what?" He pressed.

She looked up at him confused, then recalled his answer to her first question.

"Yes..." She said. I'll be damned if I ever call him master, she thought. "Sir."

He smiled and grabbed her chin, kissing her hard before she had any time to react.

"Good girl," He said, drawing away. He shut the door behind him and she heard the distinct sound of a heavy lock sliding into place.

12