All Comments on 'Taking Advantage'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

It was good but why punish his child(ren)? Why abandon them to a life of deprivation and poverty?

I get hating women but what kind of monster hates his own children that much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed this fictional tale but even a farcical situation of a financially strapped mother of one, possibly two children struggling in life was a significant distraction that also detracted from the entertaining and erotic aspects solely intended. That aspect was as depressing as the online sites and breast n beverage bars you accurately depicted. Thus the three star rating instead of the four or five your stories usually warrant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy your writing - this was great for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Exactly as advertised.

Honestly the previous two comments are more of a compliment to your writing then I could say. Good job, good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sleezy, dirty, and hardcore. I like it hopefully there's a sequel to this, like to see him in a dodgy hood strip club Mayne with a desperate young mother, etc... kinda the same just slightly different scenario

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh I loved this story. This is exactly the kind of misogyny I plan to put out into the world one day. I’m probably just as good at reading people as this character. Maybe better.

I’ll use this as a template for some fun in the future. Thanks!

doorknob22doorknob22almost 2 years ago

Awsome! The darker tones were amazing. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ew the misogyny is too disgusting and distracting not to ignore. Why hate and abuse our fellow humans? I get role play, but this was too real. My heart is hurting for people this actually happened to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can we get a stuck-up black female in the next story please if there's one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very dark, erotic, and emotionally charged. Gary lurked in the strip club until he found a girl that still had a soul. Then, he took that from her as he converted her into a prostitute.

Your story was thoughtfully scripted. The final blow to her personhood was when he told her that he had gotten ‘snipped” after his second divorce. That would cause her to likely forego the “…Plan B pill until it was much too late…”

There is only one word for this: dastardly! Great story.

jerryskidzjerryskidzalmost 2 years ago

Kudos to the author. You know you've written a good story when people react to it like it's real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two different reviews for this story:

1. If you’re a man—wtf is wrong with you, you sick bastard? Get help

2. If you’re a woman—you’re nauseatingly good at writing from the perspective of an evil misogynist. It’s too personal. Get help

(I liked it)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I get roleplay but this was just a bit sick. In the same room as a baby? Way too mysoginistic if a man wrote that. As for the comments saying it's a good idea or they'll try it out I am truly disgusted. Whoever said that does not deserve anything.

caryzfieldcaryzfieldover 1 year ago
Sick

Absolutely disgusting. Taking advantage of her financial struggles to RAPE her? And with her baby in the same room? I would have shot him and called the police.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't say I didn't like it. Also can't say I don't feel disgusting for liking it. A lot of other stories are as fucked up but not many capture the sadness of reality as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...