Taking Advantage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sativa turned away, but Gary forced her head back to face the mirror. "I see a desperate woman who's made some bad choices. I see a good person and a better mother in there too." She perked up at that description, obviously expecting worse from the man that had just decorated her body with hundred dollar bills. He didn't need to deliver those insults yet though, she was telling them to herself now, so he could save that part until he was inside of her. "I also see a pretty little cock sucker in there too. Why don't you get on your knees and show me that you blow me as well as you can dance?"

She didn't hesitate at this request. From the speed she dropped to her knees it was clear she'd much rather suck a stranger's dick than let him kiss her again, and moments later his pants were around his ankles and she was pulling down his boxer briefs to let his dick free. It was an average cock, or maybe just below at five inches, and she attacked it with her tongue immediately without bothering to study it.

"Mmmm," Gary groaned, "That's nice baby. Really nice. I knew you were a good oral slut. You were so eager to get me into your mouth that you didn't even tell me how big I was, or how delicious I looked."

"Well", she said, pulling her mouth off his dick while she continued to stroke it with her hand, "You - you're a--"

"Save it slut." he said, grabbing her head and forcing it back down until her lips reached the root of his shaft. "One day after you've had enough John's you'll learn that this is all just another show, just like the one you perform on stage. For now I just want to cum down your pretty little throat."

After that he didn't let her control the pace, and with a hand full of hair he held her in place while he started to fuck her face. For half a minute she struggled and gagged, but eventually she just went limp, accepting that this was happening and there wasn't anything she could do about it. That was when he sped up, bruising her lips as he fucked her face as hard and deep as he could. While he pounded the back of her throat making her choke and gurgle he watched it all play out in the mirror to her right. Gary wished he was recording this, but seeing the reflection of his cock sliding in and out of her barely willing mouth was almost as good, and he burned it into his mind as he felt his balls start to tighten.

"Mhhhhh - That's right cunt." he encouraged her, groaning as he started to get close. "You're probably thinking that if I cum in your mouth, a man as old as me won't be able to get it up again, aren't you?" He let the question hang in the air a moment before he grunted and forced himself deep, cumming down her throat without warning in five thick shots that left him weak in the knees.

"Well I've got bad news for you," he said breathing heavily after he pulled his cock out of her mouth, letting her choke and breath while she looked at him with simmering anger. "With the little blue pill a man is always ready for round two." As he spoke Gary rubbed the slimy head of his cock across her lips enjoying the way she pulled back in revulsion.

"I think maybe you should just leave," she said finally, rising to her feet.

"And I think you should take off that underwear if you don't want me to tear it while I'm getting you naked."

"Look, I-I just don't think this is for me," she stammered.

"That's fair," he answered, pretending to be reasonable for a moment. After she sighed and relaxed he added, "Maybe you'll like homelessness better," while he reached into her bra and withdrew several c-notes.

"Wait," she said, clutching her hands to her chest to try to stop his stronger hands from taking what he wanted. "You said I could keep the money if I changed my mind."

"And you can." he said. "The two hundred I mean. That's more than reasonable for the dance and the blowjob, but if you think I'm going to pay you over a thousand dollars without stretching out that sweet young mommy pussy, you're sorely mistaken."

"But, but..." she sputtered, deeply conflicted. "I need that money. It's not a joke. We really might end up on the street if I don't get some money fast..." While she talked, Gary shoved the eight or nine hundred dollars he'd been able to grab easily into his pocket and zipped up his pants.

"And I wish you luck with that," he said, feigning indifference as he turned to walk to the door, secretly smiling to himself at how well this was playing out.

"Please," she begged as he put his hand on the doorknob, "Please try to understand."

"Oh I understand completely," he said, turning to face her again. "I'll tell you what. If you get on your knees and beg me to fuck you right now I won't walk out this door right now."

"But I told you--" she started.

"And if you sound desperate enough, and repentant enough I might find it in my heart to give you a little bonus on top of this cash," he added, reaching into his pocket to fish out the bills and wave them in her face. He watched the way her eyes followed the bills, sure that he had her on the hook, but when she only responded with indecision and pleading eyes he turned away and started to turn the knob again instead.

"Please," she said again, a little louder than she meant. "Please stay." When Gary turned back to face her, he found her right where she should be - on her knees with tears in her eyes.

"Stay and do what," he asked, playing dumb.

"Please stay and..." she swallowed hard, having a hard time saying it. "...and fuck me."

"But you said that wasn't something you wanted," he responded coyly. "I'd hate to force you..."

"No, please," she said again, "This is what I want. "Please put on a condom and fuck my p-pretty pussy."

"I'll think about it," he said, enjoying the way the tears were starting to slide down her cheeks, even as she forced a smile on her face. "Why don't you show me what I'm going to pay all this money for?" Slowly and almost reluctantly Sativa forced herself to her feet and started to slide her panties down before kicking them off to one side.

"The bra too," Gary added as she started to sit down on the bed, forcing her to pause and pull it off over her head.

Then she sat down, managing to force out another "please," though this one wasn't nearly as enthusiastic as before.

Gary walked forward and spread her legs wide without any resistance. "Are you sure?" he asked again, "you want me to fuck your cunt for this money right here?

"Yes," she whispered, unable to keep the sadness out of her voice, "That's exactly what I want."

"Then that's what we'll do." he said, letting the bills rain down on her naked body while she shuddered at their touch. With his hands freed up, Gary smiled slightly as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom, then he undid his pants and started to put it on without saying anything. He watched her relax visibly as he did so, but if she knew what he knew her reaction would have been anything but comfort. This condom was from a box he'd kept on his dashboard for years, letting age and heat do their damage to the ultrathin latex.

It wasn't that Gary hated condoms, even though, loike every normal man, he did. He could fuck a woman with a condom and cum like a normal person. God knows that he'd done that with his bitch of an ex-wife for years. It was that he never came as hard as when he was knocking up some unsuspecting slut like the one spread before him. As he rolled the thin sheath down his throbbing cock he wondered how many strokes this one would last. Sometimes these things lasted five or ten thrusts before they came apart like a wet paper bag, and other times they split as soon as he started to slide inside. Either way, his partner almost never noticed until the deed was done.

Once it was on he crawled onto the bed between her legs, appreciating the contrast between her naked body and his suit-covered one. He hadn't even bothered to take off his shoes as he prepared to mount this slut. Why bother? It wasn't like he was staying the night - he was just here to paint his womb white and leave as quickly as possible.

As he positioned the head of his dick against her shaved pussy he was surprised to find that she'd gotten wetter since he'd felt it earlier. "Well someone really does want it," he murmured, making her turn her head as she flushed in shame. Had forcing her to beg actually turned this bitch on he wondered? "Tell me - has anyone else ever paid to fuck your pussy?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"No," she said, obviously embarrassed. "Never."

"So then I do get to claim a first of sorts," Gary murmured as he slowly started to sink his shaft inside her vulnerable hole. "Your prostitution cherry."

"I'm not a prostitute," she hissed at him, real anger in her voice.

"I know that," he said, pulling back after an inch or two so he could push a few inches deeper. "I don't fuck prostitutes. Nothing could be more boring. I fuck whores like you that are about to be forced over that edge by life."

"I'm not a... nhhhh... a whore..." she grunted as he finally bottomed out after several strokes. For Gary the party hadn't started yet, because the condom was still intact,but he knew that wouldn't last much longer.

"Of course you are," he reiterated. "You're a whore. You've been trading your tits for tips for years now, and even though tonight is the first time you've sold your slit, it definitely won't be the last."

"Shut your fucking mouth," she said, the tears coming back as she struggled beneath him, and get the hell off me, I--" a good hard slap across her face silenced her quickly enough, and Gary followed that up with a few hard strokes, aiming to batter her clit with each thrust.

"Shhhhh," he whispered without bothering to stop his fucking. "You'll wake the baby if you aren't careful." She reached up to try to push him off silently, but he easily pinned both arms above her head without too much trouble. That was when he felt that thin latex finally fail, and he grunted in pleasure as he felt her slick pussy walls embrace his dick properly. A few strokes later and...

"Listen whore," he whispered into her ear, breathing heavily as he finally started to get into the spirit of things. "You're going to take my cock and you're going to like it. You're lucky I bothered to wear a condom. In a year or two most of your clients won't bother, and you'll charge them extra for the privilege."

"I'll never do that." she said bitterly, still squirming beneath him, "Never."

"Just like you never get off from being treated like a whore, right?" he added sarcastically. "I know you can feel how much wetter you've gotten since I started telling you the truth. It feels better, doesn't it?"

"No," she gasped, lying badly. "I hate it and I hate you."

"Well I believe the last part at least. You do hate me don't you." Gary groaned, stopping for a second to calm down so he didn't cum too soon. He wanted this to last. "But one day a man like me - a man like me, is going to knock you up again, and then you'll spend nine months carrying that bastard around. All because you sold your pussy for a few bucks instead of getting a real job."

"Noooo..." she whined, crying in a way that made it impossible to tell the moans between the sobs. "Why... of fuck... why are you saying these a-awful things."

"Because the only thing about me that turns you on is the shame I inspire in you, cunt." Gary said cruelly. "It's the only reason you're wet, and the only reason you're as close to cumming as you are."

"I'm not - mhhhh," she panted, "I'm not... I..." Gary lowered his mouth down to her left breast, biting and sucking on her sensative nipple while she tried to deny it. Once those sensations amplified the pleasure coming from her unwilling pussy communication was lost to her though. "I... I... oh fuck... I don't want to cum... not for you... not for... Ohhhhhhhh fuck..." Sativa, or whatever her real name was, was completely unprepared for what he was doing to her. His dick never made the woman he was fucking cum, but his foul mouth did it almost every time. He could see right through them, and when he told them every terrible secret they tried to hide, they just crumbled like a house of cards.

Making a stupid whore cum was insult to injury, and that's why he loved it. Not only did it make the shame of the experience harder to shake, but it made it that much more likely that they'd get knocked up when he blew his load like he was about to do now. With a roar he delivered a few violent thrusts before bottoming out inside the slut beneath him and filling her unsuspecting pussy with shot after shot of fertile cum. His whole body spasmed, and he allowed himself to get lost in that bliss for a long moment as he imagined Sativa's body swelling with a second child until it was so obvious that she was showing that she couldn't even waddle onto stage for a handful of singles anymore.

Eventually she broke the silence as he knew she would, "You're still wearing the condom right?" she asked hesitantly, the worry plain on her face.

"Of course, it's right..." he let the line trail off with practiced theatrics as he pretended to pull out and examine his dick for the first time. "Oh no," he added finally after her worry reached a fever pitch, "It looks like the whole thing ripped."

"What," she gasped, pushing him off her while he pretended to cooperate while he dragged his feet and his thick cum started to ooze out of her. "Get the fuck off me," she said finally, waking the baby as her frantic tone rose in pitch. Gary got out of her way and let the poor girl charge to the bathroom. He took the opportunity to get up and zip up.

"I can't believe this," she said from the bathroom, "What if you got me pregnant?"

"I wouldn't worry too much about that. I got snipped after my second divorce," he lied smoothly as he reached into her purse looking for her license. "I'm more concerned you might have given me something. When's the last time you got tested?" As he talked he pulled out his cellphone and snapped a couple pictures of her ID before putting it back away.

"When's the last time I got tested?" she responded in an outraged tone that set the baby to crying even louder, "When's the last time you got tested, mother fucker?!" She might have kept talking after that, but he'd never know. As soon as the baby started to squall in earnest he eased the door open and left, walking a couple blocks before he stopped at a gas station that was still open this time of night to grab a drink and call a cab.

With any luck she'd buy his story and wouldn't bother to get a plan B pill until it was much too late, he thought, relaxing in the backseat of the cab on the way back to his hotel. By tomorrow he'd never see her again but in nine months he'd look her up in the insurance databases he had access to and see if she was going to be the eighth mother of his children or not. If she managed to land on her feet, Marla might be a good mother one day, but that wasn't his problem.

Gary smiled, putting his wedding ring back on and exiting the cab. Marla was a much better name than Sativa anyway.

12