Taking Advantage of Innocent Cousin

Story Info
Taking advantage of innocent cousin.
2.9k words
3.9
41.5k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers,

Welcome to my 2nd story, this one is drawn from a personal experience and it is going to be a three part series. Have fun and keep an eye out for part 2 and 3.

This was an experience with my cousin(aunts daughter) who is 25 years old and recently married to another distant relative of ours. Since I know both the families, I was very close with them.

Her name is Keerthi and we basically grew up together in Chennai, India. I am 28 years old and unmarried. We used to be at each other's houses all our childhood and were pretty close.

To describe how she looks, you first need to google this - "Hansika motwani in velayudham" check under images. She is chubby and has a lot of fleshy meat but at the right places which makes her look yum more than fat. Very fair, great fleshy tummy, big round navel. Very cute and innocent face.

I used to crush hard on her but she was so innocent that she never understood my feelings for her. I then got a girlfriend and she went away for college and as soon as she was back, they got her married and sent her to Bangalore.

It was almost 6 months after her wedding when I was told to travel to bangalore for one or two weeks for a few meetings. As soon as I told my mom that I am leaving to bangalore, she insisted on me staying with Keerthi and instantly called her and informed the same.

She immediately agreed and the plan was set for me to stay there. I took a flight to bangalore as it was an official trip it was sponsored by the company. But I knew it was a bad idea after landing, because a train trip would have been ideal as the airport is pretty far from her house.

Anyway I reached her house and they both welcomed me and she started to make coffee so I was left in the hall to talk to her husband whom I was close to as well.

"So brother, bangalore for a couple of weeks eh? I will take you to all the pubs and hotspots here and we will have fun" he said.

"Well apart from the meetings, I am pretty much free so yes lets party" I said as I was excited about bangalore from all the things we heard about the place.

They were kind enough to clear out a room in their house with an attached bathroom and it gave me a little privacy. I kept all my stuff and got fresh and came to the dining room.

Keerthi had made me coffee and offered some biscuits along with it and we started chatting while her husband was watching cricket on tv.

It was a Sunday, we talked for a while and had dinner and went to bed early as I wanted to start my day early as my office was a little far from her house.

The next day morning, I woke up in my room and took bath and came to the dining table to have breakfast and get ready to go to work. Her husband was yelling on the phone and she was making breakfast in the kitchen.

She got some idlies and chutney and was serving me.

"What happened, why is he yelling on the phone?" I asked.

"Someone who was supposed to fly to delhi for a project work suddenly fell ill and now they are pushing him to replace that guy and take over this project. He was excited to show you around so when this news came in he was furious and is yelling on the phone for quite sometime now." She said slightly irritated with all the yelling as she knew that it was of no use.

For some reason I got really happy hearing this as I knew that I would get to be alone with keerthi for some days until he is back.

He disconnected the call and came to the dining table and said "sorry brother, I got an urgent work and I need to travel for a business trip to Delhi and would be back in a week or so if everything goes smoothly."

"No problem bro, it happens, I was sent here due to someone's incompetency so I understand your situation. Bon voyage." I said with a naughty smile on my mind as it had already started imagining things.

Since it was last minute change, he had to hurry and he offered me to drop me near my office in the same cab that he booked to go to the airport.

I went to the office, finished all my meetings and headed home at around 7 pm.

I got fresh and she offered me snacks and we started chatting again. After sometime, we went to the hall to watch some television and news. There was a lengthy sofa a couple of sofa chairs, a mat which covers most of the room and a small table for newspapers and stuff.

Time passed by watching TV and we had dosa for dinner and we came back to the living room(hall).

I laid down on the sofa and she slept right next to the sofa on the floor carpet.

I was wearing a round neck tshirt and she was wearing a chudidhar.

"Did you learn the local language here? Do you understand everything now?" I asked as we were all caught up with our lives in this gap and it was getting quiet.

"No da(kind of like dude), I don't find time at all as I need to do everything around here, he does not want to hire a maid and I gave up after asking a few times.

And I get the flu easily as I am not used to the cold weather here. So, time flew and I did not learn the language yet." She said.

"And ya since you bought up 'weather', damn bangalore is really chilly. I have been to a lot of hill stations but this is crazy cold." I said.

There was a really romantic song on TV 'maalai magnum neram', and I got a little bold and asked her "Such a romantic weather and a romantic song, I bet couples cant keep their hands off each other in this city right?" I eagerly waited for her reaction.

She did not respond for a few seconds, so I pushed my luck again and asked her.

"Hey, did you doze off?"

"No, tell me" she said uninterested to answer the previous question.

"Ok, if you are uncomfortable to answer that question, its fine I will change the topic." I said a little sadly.

"Nothing like that, yea sometimes the weather plays a major role on our mood" she said slightly shying away from the TV screen.

I got a little bolder and pushed it to see how far this goes, "so, I guess you both would have fun on a daily basis, am I right?"

"hey not on a daily basis, it depends but yea I would say its not rare and not that frequent too" she raised her voice for the first part of the sentence and immediately lowered it towards the end.

"Don't lie Kee, I know about you, you are a bad actor, tell the truth" as I was on the sofa, I slightly nudged her with my foot as if asking her to stop lying.

She got pissed as we Hindus are not supposed to kick each other - "idiot don't kick me" while raising her voice, she also wanted to punish me for touching her with my foot, so she hit me with her right hand on my left thighs.

"hey I did not kick you, I barely touched you, like this" I got playful and touched her knee with my leg again.

This time she got really pissed "you did it again, I am telling you, youre not supposed to kick people" and took her right hand and wanted to hit me harder than last time and this time she landed pretty close to my balls.

I let out a big shout as a response to her hitting me, "Aahhhhh"

She panicked and got off her back from the floor and asked, "why are you shouting, what happened?"

I kept both my hands on my crotch and yelled in pain, shut my eyes pretty tight and squirmed on the sofa.

"Where did I hit you, why are you in so much pain now?" She asked innocently.

"You hit me right on the spot you crazy person, its hurting like hell." I cried and wailed in pain.

"Oh my god, did I hit you right there? I am so sorry. I did not mean for that to happen."

She said very apologetically.

"Its hurting real bad, I have not experienced so much pain ever," I pretended and made my eyes all watery to show her the pain that I am in.

She said, "ok wait here, I am going to call a doctor." And started towards her phone on the TV table.

I instantly caught her hand and pulled her "no, don't go, stay" I said.

But me pulling her hand and the force with which she went towards her phone made her lose her balance and she slipped and fell on the sofa right on top of me.

Both her boobs crushing on my chest and her cheek so close to my face, but also since she fell sideways, her hip bone pressed against my stomach and I screamed louder.

"aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh"

It was already late in the night and since her neighbors are annoying people, she placed her hands on my mouth keeping my voice from coming out, she said - "dude its already very late, and you shouting like this will bring suspicion to the neighbors, why are you shouting now?" she asked.

"well, you landed exactly on the same place that it was hurting me, how am I supposed to take all that pain and not scream" I asked despite her hands on my mouth.

She understood and immediately stood up and asked me - "oh god, same spot again?"

"dude, twice on the same spot, that's got to be funny." She said bursting into laughter.

I joined her and laughed despite the pain and said yea that is a bit funny. And started squirming again.

She calmly said, "look there are some really good doctors with 24*7 support, let me try and get an appointment."

"Are you crazy, I am not showing my private parts to a doctor, forget about it." While still holding my hands on my crotch.

"Then what are we supposed to do, you seem to be in so much pain."

"I am not at all comfortable to consult a doctor and show him my parts, you go get some oil and if we massage it correctly, the pain might go away."

She was in such a panic, she did not focus when I said 'we'.

She came back with a bottle of coconut oil and made a gesture as if handing the bottle to me.

"Oh hello, why are you handing me the bottle?" I asked keeping a serious face.

"Well you need to apply oil on it right, that's why." She said innocently as she did not get the intent of my question.

"No, I am not going to massage myself, I thought you are helping me out as it is you who caused this pain, remember?"

"Are you mad, you want me to massage it? No way, I am not doing it. Do it yourself." She said.

"I cant do it myself, I have been masturbating almost daily, that it wouldn't really have a massaging effect If I do it. Please help me." I said still pretending to be in a lot of pain.

"I haven't seen anyone's private parts apart from my husbands, I cant do it I am sorry."

"Hey Kee please I am begging you, its hurting a lot and I need your help. PLEASE." I made a very sad face and asked her.

She hesitated, let out a big sigh and said, "Fine, once. I wont do it another time, alright?" She said with a slightly angry tone.

"Yes, ok. Its hurting a lot, can you please help me soon, we can discuss the terms and conditions later." I said in a painful yet panicky voice.

I lowered my shorts and the bulge was too much that she could not take her eyes of it.

I enjoyed that gaze for a quick second and then went on to lower my underwear before she changes her mind.

Since I released it suddenly, it shook vibrantly and hit my abdomen and rested.

Her eyes widened and without her knowledge, she said - "oh my god, its swollen so much."

"You are the reason for this," I said, immediately changing it to, "this is because of you and you hitting me right there. Now could you please pour some oil and massage it for me." I said.

"Hey I apologized, it was unintentional." She said still staring at my penis.

"Ok, we can talk later, could you please proceed soon."

She then went on her knees right next to the sofa, brought the oil bottle on top of my throbbing cock and started pouring oil. As soon as she thought the oil was sufficient, she took her thumb finger and index finger and started massaging.

It was non-sexual in the beginning as she was too innocent and was just helping me ease the pain.

Later she started getting nervous as she became aware of what is happening actually.

It was a quiet 2 minutes and she asked "is it fine? Am I doing it ok?"

"Actually since it is swollen, I am not sure exactly where it is hurting and you pressing it with your fingers is actually poking me with your bones. Could you use the palm of your hands so that its softer."

Without any hesitation, she let go of the awkward finger massage and actually held it with her hand and her inner palm was so soft and she asked, "like this?"

A sudden jolt went to my brain and I barely answered- "yes, please like that."

She poured more oil and started massaging its length in an up-down fashion and now it became a full fledged hand job. The feeling was amazing and she was so innocently glued to my cock and it was awesome to look at her.

A few minutes later, she asked, "how is the pain now, are you feeling better?"

I knew that a few more minutes of her continuing this would make me cum but she was being too slow and it would ruin a perfect orgasm.

So I came up with a plan.

"Actually, as I said, the pain is getting difficult to pinpoint, I need you to tighten your grip a little and massage me so that I can find out where exactly its hurting me more."

"Tighten my grip? Wont it hurt you more?" She asked innocently, concerned.

"No no, I think that way I can focus and find out where its hurting me."

She obliged and tightened her grip and asked "is this grip better?"

I said "yes, yes, please proceed."

I knew I was close but I needed to finish strong. So I asked her to stop.

She asked "why, what happened."

I said, "I am still unable to find the pain points, so can you do me a favor?"

"Sure tell me."

"Take some more oil and pour it over my penis." She obliged.

"Now with the same grip at the end, stroke it from the tip to the bottom, the whole part. I will focus on where it is actually paining."

She obliged and held with the best grip a guy could ask for and started stroking the full length of my penis and I could not hold back any longer.

I was in the last stage and I asked her to increase the speed, "hey could you increase the speed, I think I am able to find out the pain points."

"Oh that's good, is this speed enough," she asked innocently not knowing my intentions.

I closed my eyes and put my head back and with a bolder and stronger tone, "can you do it as fast as you can."

She increased her pace and I kept saying, "faster, more faster. Yes like that, keep going. Faster, faster more faster."

I reached climax. It was a wonderful and a log orgasm that I had in a really long time.

A sudden burst of cum splurted out of my cock head and streams of cum flew out and some of it landed on her hair, her face, nose, etc.

Some fell on my stomach and as she loosened her grip it leaked all over her hands.

She was shocked for about 30 seconds as her hair and face were dripping with my cum.

She then stood up and grabbed a tissue box from a nearby table and handed over to me without saying a word.

I took it from her hands and she just left to her bedroom and locked the door. I said good night but did not get any response from her.

I wiped myself clean and slept on the same sofa as I did not have the energy to go to my room after she drained me.

PART 2 coming soon....