Taking Advantage of Innocent Cousin Ep. 02

Story Info
Second episode of taking advantage of innocent cousin.
2.8k words
4.05
14.6k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers,

Welcome to my 2nd story, this one is drawn from a personal experience and it is going to be a three-part series. Have fun and keep an eye out for part 3.

The next day morning, I woke up late and when I opened my eyes, I could see her working in the kitchen and was setting up the dining table to have breakfast.

She had taken bath and had her towel wrapped around on her head. She wore a sky blue colour chudidhar without a dupatta as most Indian women wear inside their house. It was a premium one and stuck to her body and gave a very clear picture of her shape.

She looked more yummy today after yesterday night's incident. I did not dare open my mouth and went to my room and took a shower and changed into a tshirt and shorts and sat on the dining table to have breakfast.

She said - "hey come soon, breakfast is getting cold, I thought you must be tired and hence did not wake you up. Did you sleep well?"

I was surprised as she spoke very normal and pretended as if nothing happened yesterday.

I replied - "uh, yes I slept well. How about you?"

"hey this is my house, I sleep well everyday. I asked you as this is a new place for you, so wanted to know if you slept well?"

I realized the intent of her question was totally different than what I had imagined and responded "oh yes, thanks, I slept great."

And in a slow tone, I said "all thanks to you."

She heard it and stared at me - "I heard that. Anyway, how is your pain, how are you holding up."

"It's fine, don't bother about it" I said as if ignoring something that needs to be said.

"Hey, I am asking out of concern, it was pretty swollen yesterday and I hope it has subsided and you are not in pain, right?

"You don't want to know about it, its ok, I shall manage" I said again trying to avoid the topic. But I pretended this way to make her more curious.

"Come on bro, what is it, you can tell me." She asked in a worried tone.

When she said 'bro' and what happened yesterday night, gave me an instant boner and I was not going to waste this opportunity. I said to myself and I set my plan in motion.

"You know what, you were kind enough yesterday, but I think I need to take care of this myself, so please have breakfast, its getting cold." Again, shrugging off her question.

We had breakfast but she still had a concerned look on her face and that was keeping my boner active for a while.

Post breakfast, I washed my hands and turned to go to the living room to watch some TV.

But as soon as I turned from the wash basin, she was standing right behind me and when I turned 2 things happened.

One - I bumped into her big boobs and it shook like crazy.

Two - my dick hit her thighs as I turned and was now like a stick connecting her body and mine.

Since I was wearing a normal shorts, my boner was easily visible and now that it touched her, I used it to my advantage and pretended to be in pain again similar to last night and I held my cock and shrieked in pain.

She immediately apologized - "I am so sorry bro, are you alright?"

"No I am not alright, how can this happen again?" I raised my voice and pretended to be in a lot of pain.

"Again?" "what are you saying?" she asked curiously.

"Well, as I said, you were kind enough yesterday, but I think I need some pain killers for today as it is hurting too much after the bumping accident."

"Oh no, are you saying...?"

"Yes, it was a great relief yesterday night, but when I woke up and went to the bathroom, it started swelling again and I was too embarrassed to ask for your help again.

So I googled and found a pain killer that would help relieve the pain and was about to go to a pharmacy later today.

But the bumping incident has increased the swelling and pain and its hurting too much." I said with my eyes all watery, ensuring she falls for the trap.

"Oh god, bro, you should not have hesitated, see now it escalated and you are in so much pain, since I hurt you yesterday, I would not mind taking care of you." She said rather innocently.

"No, I could not ask for your help, you felt weirded out yesterday and did not even respond to me saying good night, I thought I embarrassed you and that's why I did not ask you for help" I said in a sad tone showing I was caring about her feelings.

This encouraged her and said, "bro, please, you don't have to think too much about this, its not like this is a plan and you are taking advantage of me, its just, things went sideways and we need to address it, its ok. Please come lie down on the sofa." She held me as I put my arm around her shoulder and she put her arm around my waist and helped me walk till the sofa.

I touched her side boob and that kept my boner going for some more time.

I laid down on the sofa and asked her if she could go down to the pharmacy and get me some pain killers.

"Actually, since I do not know the language I usually ask my husband to get things for me, so I do not go out much, I do not know where the nearest pharmacy is as well." She said rather

embarrassed.

"Hey, that's ok, if I were ok, I would have gotten it myself, now what to do, Its paining too much."

"Well... I can help you." She said a little nervously.

"how?"

"Similar to yesterday, but I realized after the massage yesterday that my husband had a pain relief oil that he got from one of his Japanese client and I have used it on him, its quite effective. Shall I massage you, using that oil?" She asked.

I thought to myself - the plan is working great and we arrived at the destination without me even having to drive a lot. She herself is offering a oil massage to my dick and I wasn't going to turn it down.

"Look Kee, only if you are comfortable, else I will manage this pain." I said as I pretended as if it was hurting more and more.

"No no bro, you are in so much pain and its difficult for me to see you this way." She said and walked off to her room to get the Japanese oil.

She then got the oil bottle and showed it to me, since everything was written in Japanese I did not understand squat and asked her "is this is pain relief oil, are you sure?"

"Yes, as I said I have used it on my husband and it was very effective each time. So I am sure." She said confidently.

"ok, I appreciate it."

She then stared at my swollen cock as a signal to remove my shorts.

I understood and slowly raised my hip and pushed my shorts down to the ankle and kicked it off.

There it was, in due of the situation, my boner was at 90% capacity standing stiff making a huge tent in my underwear.

She literally gasped and swallowed her saliva as it was clear it was way bigger than her husbands.

She then could not take her eyes off my erection and I smiled inside at her reactions and undid my underwear and kicked it off too.

It was standing at 9 inches and was shaking vigorously due to the kicking of the underwear and settled after a while, pointing towards the ceiling.

She gasped again, and kept staring at it until I made some noise to distract her and attend to my boner.

"Kee, are you there?" I asked as she was completely lost.

She snapped and said, "yes, sorry, i got lost in my thoughts."

She then knelt down and poured the oil on my cock and it started flowing down to my balls.

It was cold and it let out a great smell, it was strange but also amazing. Without my knowledge, it calmed me and made me relaxed and I laid back and enjoyed the feeling.

Once she poured what she thought was sufficient, she kept the bottle aside and touched the bottom of my cock and asked me if it is hurting me.

I said, "do you see any particular spot which has a swelling?"

"No, it seems like the entire length is swollen."

Again, she did not know that it's the actual girth of my cock as it looked swollen compared to her husband.

"Yes, that's the problem, somehow the entire nerve is swollen, could you please hurry up and massage it, I am in pain here."

"oh, yes, sorry, I shall start now."

She held the botton of my cock, almost totally bottom near my balls area and started stroking it up and down.

"Could you please tighten your grip a bit more, that way it will ease my pain."

Sure, she obliged and her grip tightened.

She was again following the non-sexual way which was not helping me, rather making me angry/disappointed.

I then raised my upper body and said, "Kee, you are not doing it correctly, its still hurting and you are not really helping."

She got offended but in a passive way and her eyes welled up, i saw this and said "I am sorry, I did not mean to hurt you, its just that my pain is not reducing, so I said those words, I am sorry."

She said, "its ok, its not like I know how to massage that part, its not like I have experience, you need to guide me how to make it better for you." She said in almost crying tone and hung her head.

I held her face, lifted it up and said, "I know, its weird for me too, but please understand my pain. Ok, sure, I will guide you, can you do it like I show you."

While I held her hands, I was caressing her cheeks and her ears and she did not seem to mind and that was strange to me. Anyway, I showed her how to do it.

I took her hand and placed it on the middle part of the length of my erection and told her - "see if you hold it at the bottom and only move your hands a bit, it wont help me, you need to hold it like this in the middle and move your hand to the bottom of the penis and again move it back up right the top. Understood?"

She obliged and I pinched her nose and said, "you learn quick".

She then held the middle of my cock and stroked it and I asked her to tighten her grip once and she held it firmly just enough to almost hurt me.

I liked that grip and she stroked it pretty fast as well.

As I was enjoying this feeling, I looked at her and smiled and she seemed to be enjoying this as well, not showing it very evidently but it could be noticed.

I could not understand what was going on and so I pushed it a notch and caressed her cheeks once again and pinched her cheeks hard.

She did not move away or even get angry as she normally would. She just smiled and carried on with the handjob.

I laid back and closed my eyes to get this feeling to be another unforgettable experience.

To my surprise she stopped and for a few seconds my dick was just shaking and her hands weren't on it.

By the time I realized this and opened my eyes, there was a small surprise for me.

She had opened the oil bottle again and poured more and more oil on it and kept it aside.

I watched this and made eye contact and she said, its ok close your eyes and relax.

When I closed my eyes, I felt not one, but both her hands on my cock. I instantly opened my eyes and there it was she was massaging me with both hands and I looked at her and she smiled wide and asked me if I liked it.

I smiled back and said, "yes, this is great. Its really helping the pain subside. Thank you."

She said, "I am glad. Now relax, let me take care of you."

These words were new as was her behavior. So I closed my eyes for a few seconds and as I was getting close.

I opened my eyes, but I could not ask her to go faster again as she was already kind of doing her best.

So without asking for her permission, I quickly took control of the situation at hand, literally 

I held my left hand over her both her tiny hands, and made eye contact conveying the message - "let me take over and show you how its done."

She understood but neither did she lose her grip on my dick not did she let me take full control. It was like a team work in making my pain go away, or so she thought.

I liked that enthusiasm and care that she had for me but my mind was playing all kinds of tricks on me.

I took control of her hands, stopped it for a quick second. And went like a sports car from 0 - 100 in 10 seconds.

I started with the first gear and went on increasing the pace almost that she was struggling to keep up.

She had to reposition herself as her arms were away from my body and it was almost hurting her due to the speed.

She came closer to the sofa and adjusted herself almost right near my cock as I was stroking it vigorously with full speed using her hands and the last few strokes I let go off her left hand which was below her right hand.

I held her right hand firmly and pulled down my foreskin and there was a lot of precum and it started oozing on our hands, she saw the tip of my cock as it was glistening with precum almost as pure as water but a little sticky.

She saw my hole opening up widely and precum oozing out of it and in wonderment, she slightly kept her mouth opened and was lost in thought of my dick.

I reached climax and I could not help but satisfy one fetish of mine and knew that there might not be another similar situation and I wasn't worried about the consequences as this was a very big fetish of mine.

I stroked it by moaning "faster, faster Kee, faster keerthi, faster, as fast as you can. COME ON....." I screamed and shot thick streams of cum. We both saw the first one go so high and landing straight on my stomach.

She opened her mouth a bit more at the shot that went so high. And was even scared a little.

And since I was stroking it so hard, I knew she could not notice or even dream of something that I was about to do.

I slowly tilted my dick in the direction of where her face was, and stroked it even faster and the next cum, much to my precise calculation, went straight on her face, landing on her eyes, her nose which made her close her eyes instantly.

And the third one went straight into her mouth and some landed on her lower lip, chin and went below her neck and right into her cleavage.

I was wasted and fell on my back and wanted to see her reaction and again, I was most surprised to see that she closed her mouth without spitting my cum. Wiped her eyes and went back to her room and closed her door.

Not rammed, just closed her door gently and I was shocked. I expected the worst to happen. But this reaction was the least expected.

I then wiped myself clean and was just about to switch of the 2 way light near the sofa. While I noticed the Japanese oil, I took it in my hands and scanned it using google translator.

The translator then cleared all my doubts about Keerthi's reaction today, as it read on the label - "EROTIC MASSAGE OIL - FOR BOTH SEXES."

This oil was acting as an aphrodisiac and that explained the reason for Keethi's reaction and the reason that my cum was so strong and high in quantity.

I kept the bottle aside and switched off the light in order to plan my next move as I just hit the jackpot with the massage oil.

Episode 3 CUMMING SOOOON.......