Taking Advantage of Innocent Cousin Ep. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3.
3.1k words
4
10.6k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers,

Welcome to my 2nd story, this one is drawn from a personal experience. This is my third part in this series, hope you read part 1 and 2 for better connect with the story. Have fun and look out for the next part.

Since last night's plan played out successfully, and that I had gotten my hands on the magical Japanese erotic massage oil. I was more and more confident of taking advantage today.

Woke up early despite being tired from the massive orgasm I had yesterday night, as I was plotting a bigger plan than her masturbating me.

So, I woke up, bathed and started making breakfast at around 7 am, she was still sleeping. While I was preparing recipe for bread omelettes(you know, eggs so that we both have stamina), I googled Indian aphrodisiacs and found that milk, saffron, garlic & ashwagandha to be the top 4 in the list.

So I quickly made a paste of garlic and added it in sufficient quantity in the bread omelettes but to not totally mess up the taste.

Boiled milk and added saffron to it but I somehow wanted to add ashwagandha, so I made tea and added tea powder with ashwagandha so that it has all 3 aphrodisiac's in one simple dish.

While I was making all these in the kitchen, Kee woke up to the sounds that I was making. So, she woke up and walked to the kitchen suspiciously and saw me making breakfast and tea and stood there in a shock.

I looked at her and gave her a big smile and said "Good morning baby..."

"Haha, very funny. Shut up." She said in a flirty way and asked me "what are you doing in the kitchen so early?"

She was wearing red silk pajama top and shorts and I yelled at myself for waking up late and missing this sight in the mornings. She raised both her hands as she was wearing her hair into a bun and I could totally see her sleeveless arms, hairless and smooth milky arm pit.

Her smooth buttery thighs and legs and the shape of her body in that PJ's.

I was a little dumb stuck at her that I did not respond quickly. She had to snap her fingers and say - "hello, what are you doing in the kitchen?"

I realized that I was gawking and snapped out of it and responded - "oh sorry, you were looking so beautiful that I was awestruck. I am making breakfast for you, for a change."

"Haha very funny, why are you making breakfast, are you getting late to office?"

"No, actually I called the office to check if the boss is back, his flight got stuck at the airport so he is not going to make it to office today as well. Hence I am going to be working from home today as well" I smiled mischievously such that she will notice and she did notice.

She had a worried look on her face as she knew that something was about to happen if I stayed at home. So she said, "Oh, is it. Ok, let me go take a bath and I will join you for breakfast in 5 minutes."

"Don't hurry, take a good hot bath and I will make hot breakfast and tea once you're back."

"Hehe, shut up and make breakfast. I want to judge you based on how good you cook."

She took a hot soapy shower (or that's how I imagined in my mind) and came out dressed in a more comfortable night dress types with a light blue loose satin shirt and matching track pants as she was drying her hair with a towel.

"Is breakfast ready bro?"

"Was waiting for you so that I could serve it hot, why don't you dry the towel on the terrace and once you're back, breakfast will be ready on the table."

"Ok, hope its bad so that I get to scold you" she said sarcastically and walked off.

I made sure everything is tasty and perfect as this was very important to continue with my plan.

Added a bit of cheese to make the bread omelettes look and taste even better, poured tea in two big coffee mugs and placed it on the dining table and she just walked in.

She made her hair into a pony tail, and looked so pretty and cute like a doll. A chubby yet very pretty doll.

She came and sat on the table and first impressions were good as she said - "wow, I could be mistaken about you bro, looks yummy."

"Thanks Kee, have a bite and let me know how is it."

"Sure, I am curious too. Let me taste it."

By this time already, the scent of ashwagandha, hot milk and saffron mix had started doing its work and she was already a bit flirty and we were having casual chat.

"So, you seem to be in a good mood, woke up early, made breakfast and tea, you look good. I am thinking I deserve some credit for this." She laughed.

She doesn't remember anything about last night or is she pretending that nothing happened. Or does the massage oil have more impact on women that makes them forget after being exposed to the scent. These questions kept running on my mind.

So, the internet is correct, its already working I thought to myself and said, "Haha, don't be so proud, you were the one to cause pain and you relieved it, no big deal."

"Hey, what if I hadn't helped you and made you do it yourself?"

"Haha, no way, you caused the pain, I was surely going to make you relieve it. So how is breakfast?"

"It is actually pretty good, the type you get in restaurants and cafes. And the cheese made it a lot better and I get a tinge of garlic. Overall, its very tasty bro, good job." She tapped me on my shoulder.

"Wow, I should ask for a complement for my efforts. Thanks." I sighed.

"Hey, we were chatting and I was going to finish eating and then comment on it, really."

"Yea right. Its ok, I am not angry, atleast I put efforts and made you breakfast. No thank you or nothing. Its fine." I walked away and washed my hands and went to the living room.

"Bro, wait. Its not like that" she said while finishing the bread omelette.

While she walked to the kitchen sink and put our plates and got 2 coffee mugs with the tea that I made. I took the erotic massage oil from below the sofa and dabbed a little on my clothes.

She came and sat next to me and handed over the tea and this time before me asking, she took a sip of it and praised me for its taste - "wow, this tea Is really good, what all did you add, its not just tea powder and milk is it?"

"Forget it, I am already disappointed that the breakfast wasn't as good as I expected and now you are mocking me with the tea." I said not even making eye contact.

She placed her mug on the nearby table and came near me and hugged me tight and said, "I am sorry, but the breakfast and tea are really great and thank you for giving me rest, I really needed it. I was just teasing you."

She was very close to me and smelled the oil and all other aphrodisiacs were in place for her to go crazy.

I started my plan, after the hug she let me go and while doing so she took her hand away carefully but in order for my plan to work, I had to make use of it. So when she was taking her hand away, I put my hand with the coffee mug so that it would look like an accident and poured the tea on my thighs. And screamed in pain "owww, hot, hot, hot"

She jumped from the sofa and said "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"oh god that hurts, why does this keep happening to me again and again since I got here."

"Again?" don't tell me... she said shockingly.

"Yes, same spot" I yelled.

"You have got to be kidding me, bro that's so hilarious " she laughed so loud.

Even though the tea was not so hot, I had to pretend as it was part of my plan.

She saw me yelling in pain and said "oh oh, DEJA VU".

I said "are you serious?" "that's what you can think of when I am in so much pain with this hot tea all over my .. my thing..."

She said - "oh sorry I almost forgot as this is kinda the 3rd time this is happening and are you sure its the same spot, I doubt it."

So without wasting any more time, I pulled my boxer shorts and revealed my cock to her and said "see for yourself."

She was stunned as it was wet and it was the tea which fell on it.

She was gazing at my semi erect cock and despite enjoying that feeling, I had to hurry things up so she would not have time to think.

"Hellooooo, what are you looking at quick grab a towel and get half the towel wet and apply on it, soon..!!!"

"ok ok, hang on." She said and grabbed a big towel and wet it a little in the wash basin and came running to me.

She applied the towel on my cock while I yelled more and pretended that it was hurting me but it was actually pretty cool and I was enjoying the feeling.

After a while she removed the towel and asked me if the pain is gone.

I said "not really its not hurting as much as it has a burning sensation, can you do something quick to ease the pain?"

"I don't know what to do" she said desperately wanting to help but was lost.

"ok, quickly grab the oil from below the sofa and apply on it and lets see if that helps."

She opened the bottle and poured it all over my cock while her face was close to it so she absorbed the smell and was getting a little dizzy in the head.

This time without me asking, she kept the oil bottle down and held my cock in her hands and asked me if this feels better.

Trust me, it was so much better but I had her in her most vulnerable state with all the aphrodisiacs and the erotic massage oil fragrance in her blood stream now, that I cannot simply waste this opportunity with 'just a handjob'.

I screamed "aaaaaahhhh, no no stop it. Take off your hand."

She was shocked and took off her hand and asked "what happened? I thought you liked it when I did that for you."

I said "yes, I do. But this time its not a muscle thing its burning and I need something soft and wet to massage it, not your hands."

She said "I don't follow should I apply more oil?"

I said "no no, can you remove the oil using the try part of that towel, I think I have an idea."

She immediately obliged and wiped my cock off of all the oil and gave me a concerned look as to what my idea was.

I said "please take me to the doctor this pain is unbearable." I pretended to cry to push her off all limits and feel terribly sad for me.

"hey, oh my god, I did not know you were in such a pain, let me call the doctor and book an ambulance quickly for you" she stood up and ran to her mobile, but I had hidden it so she had to use the landline.

Worried that she could not find her cell phone, she quickly ran to the landline and she could not hear a dial tone as I had unplugged the cable from under the phone.

She said let me go out and call a taxi for you, I quickly held her hand and said this is peak office hours and that she would not find an empty taxi at this hour.

"so what do I do, you look like you are in so much pain." She looked worried and panicking as she knew subconsciously that a handjob was something I would not pass up on.

But I had other plans.

"Can you run to the kitchen and grab the honey bottle quick?" I said.

She obliged again and came running with the honey bottle and already assumed the position on her knees near the sofa edge and was looking at me for the next instruction.

It was then I knew that she was ready to do anything. And I mean ANYTHING!

"Apply the honey on my cock" I said.

She did and asked "ok next".

I said "as I said I need something soft and wet to help me with the pain, so I need you to use your mouth to massage me this time" and went silent waiting for her reaction.

She was stunned and was about to get up and walk away, I grabbed her hand and pulled and she fell back to the same position that she was in.

I again pretended to cry asking "do you want me to suffer in this awful pain?"

She melted and held the base of my cock using her right hand and slowly leaned forward and waited with hesitation over the tip for a few seconds.

She then closed her eyes and touched the tip of my cock with her lips and it felt so soft and warm and I could not believe my eyes.

She held her eyes tightly closed and started bobbing her head over 1/4th of the cock which is basically the head of the cock and it was very unarousing as there was no usage of tongue. Only lips bobbed up and down and not even licking the honey which I made her pour.

A couple of minutes into this, she started to relax a bit and her eyes weren't as tightly closed as before. She did not open it though.

She slowly started going 1/3rd the size and relaxed her mouth a bit more.

A few minutes later she took half of my cock in her mouth and now my cock was touching parts of her mouth and she was tasting the honey and started enjoying this moment.

A few more minutes and I could hear spit noises, I could see her saliva drip down my cock, no more honey left and it was all saliva and I was given a wet sloppy blowjob.

While I was able to control for these 5-6 minutes of amateur blowjob, I lost it when I realized she had opened her eyes and threw me a sexy look as if indicating that I have a great cock and she is enjoying it.

That was it, I came so hard in her mouth, she could not believe the amount of cum that hit her throat and mouth that she swallowed a little by force and the rest came running down the length of my cock to the base.

She gagged a little and took her mouth off my cock and sat straight and started coughing a little.

I spurted few more streams of my hot and thick cum and sat up and gave her water bottle next to the sofa and made her wash down my cum into her stomach.

She relaxed and the cough stopped but I was not ready to stop, I slowly pulled her up and made her stand near the sofa, looked into her eyes and gave a deep wet kiss and she returned the kiss confirming that she still is in her vulnerable state.

A couple minutes into the kiss and I looked deep into her eyes and she was ready to do anything, I slowly sat on the sofa and pulled her light blue satin track pants down and looked up at her in order for her to take her legs off to let go off the pants. She did.

I then touched her red color panty from outside and found it to be extremely wet.

I pulled them off slowly as to not startle her and looked up again and she took her legs off.

I saw a neatly trimmed white and pink pussy in front of me and I could not think of any foreplay now as I needed to make the most of this situation.

I politely held my hands out and she held my hands and put her legs on top of the sofa and sat right on my cock. It was so damn wet that there was no need of any guidance as it just slid in with ease as she was a thicc woman and 3/4th of my cock disappeared inside her and both of us were lost in pleasure and she understood her role in this and automatically started using her leg muscles to slowly move up and down my cock.

The movements picked up pace and she started riding me with her eyes closed and totally lost in pleasure. She struggled to go past 3/4th of my cock as it seemed like that was the max that pussy could take. 5 minutes into this and she slightly relaxed and opened her eyes and looked me straight into my eyes and I knew what that meant.

With a soft yet deep kiss with both our eyes open and understanding her consent via her eyes, I lifted her up and down a few times so that I don't force it at one go and around the 8th or 9th jump, with our lips deeply locked, she let go off herself and sat down with a little force which made my whole cock be buried in her oh so soft pussy and both of us lost control and she came all over my cock and I came inside her with so much passion and hunger and desire that we both kissed like that for another 10 minutes and we do not even remember how and when we slept(during the middle of the day) as we both were so spent.

What happened after we woke up??? Well that's a story for another day.

Thank you all, hope you all enjoyed the story. Take care.