Taking Advantage of Lisa Ch. 03

Story Info
Lisa and her mother take it a step further.
3.1k words
4.33
7.6k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 03/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note: This story involves some incest and family related subject matter as well as some non-consent/reluctance. You have been warned.

Lisa took a long hot shower, relishing how the water cascaded over her, almost as if the water was washing off what had just happened. Her swollen pussy lips smarted as the water trickled over her mound, just about burning slightly. Her pussy lips obviously had small tears on them from Jim's big cock relentlessly pounding into her. She groaned a little both at the burning sensation as well as the memory of how she had loved getting fucked.

Her mind was in turmoil with so many thoughts and questions running through it. The lustful feelings Jim has stirred and awoken inside her collided with the lurid fact that she had fucked her mother's boyfriend and worse still her mother not only knew about it but had been part of the whole experience. She moaned again as she recalled the taste and scent of her mother's pussy. And her mother's panties as well! Her insides started to churn again in lust and she had to stop herself from rubbing her swollen pussy for fear it would get even more sore than it already was.

She stayed in the shower a little longer, absent-mindedly watching how the steam rose up and filled the shower cubicle as she felt her body relax. She turned the water off then dried herself off, patting her pussy lightly with the towel. She looked down, trying or more like wishing she could see what her pussy looked like and if the lips were as swollen as they felt.

Lisa suddenly wondered if Jim's cock, or for that matter any cock, felt sore after fucking a pussy for some time. The thought of cock made her nipples harden slightly and that all familiar stirring in her belly. She cupped her pussy, squeezing it slightly. "What is wrong with me?" She said quietly to herself as her mind battled the conflicting feelings of the soreness in her pussy with the thoughts of sex.

Going to her panty drawer, she pulled out a pair of light cotton panties then threw them back in the drawer, deciding she would sleep without panties. She pulled on a tshirt and climbed into bed. As she lay down she realised her body ached as well, not just her pussy. With thoughts of the day's events, Jim's cock and her mother's cunt she slowly drifted off to sleep.

** *** **

Jim's eyes focused on Lisa's as his cock ploughed into her with a slow steady rhythm. She stared up at him, feeling her pussy so full with his cock. He grunted as he thrust deeper into her. "So fucking tight baby." He whispered to her. "Your cunt is so wet and tight."

His words seemed to set her off even more and she thrust back up at him. "Oh yes...yes.." She cried out. "Fuck me... fuck me harder... I'm gonna cum."

"Take it baby girl." Jim grunted in her ear. "Take my big, black cock, you know you love it."

"Yes, oh fuck... fuck... I'm cummmmmiiiinnnggg" She cried out as she felt her pussy convulsing around Jim's cock.

Lisa woke up with a start as she felt her pussy convulsions subsiding. She looked around, a little confused to find that she was alone. She was panting slightly even as she realised it was just a dream. She knew that many men had wet dreams but she was unaware that some women did to. Her hands moved to her cunt and it was more than moist but not soaking wet. It wasn't swollen anymore either, emphasising the fact that it was just a dream. It had just seemed so real.

She glanced at the clock which showed 15 minutes past 8 in the morning. Wide awake now she got up and slowly made her way to the dining room, half wondering if Jim had stayed the night again and would be there. The dining room was empty and she felt a slight tinge of disappointment that no one was there.

Lisa pattered to her mom's room, the door was slightly open and she peeked inside. Her mom was lying alone in bed, with the sheets covering her up to her neck. Lisa had to admire how pretty her mother looked even in the morning. Some people, especially women, tended to look like shit in the mornings but her mother still looked good. Lisa hoped she had those same genes to look good in the morning.

Her mother stirred as she stared at her. "Mom?" Lisa ventured. "You awake?"

Tanya looked up at the door and yawned. "I am now sweetie." She smiled and then patted the space on the bed next to her. "Come lie with me."

Lisa made her way to the bed and slid in beside her mom.

"Where's Jim?" Lisa asked. "Did he leave last night?"

"Nooo." Tanya smiled. "He just went out for a walk. He says he needs to keep in shape."

Lisa nodded, "So he stayed the night then." She said rather than asked.

"What's up sweetie?" Tanya asked, her hand reaching up to stroke her daughter's hair.

"I..I dunno... I just." Lisa mumbled. "Yesterday was..I dunno.. it was strange... and, and... you were a little nasty to me too."

Tanya sighed deeply and there was silence for a while. "I have to admit it was strange honey." She said. "You know, I didn't really plan any of it. I was shocked that Jim had fucked you the previous night. Then when he told me you blew him off, I got really jealous. A little mad too."

"I'm sorry mom... I didn't mean to either. Just that... just that."

"Shhh...I know, I know." Tanya interrupted. "Jim told me he was fingering your pussy and its hard to hold back unless you were going to cause a scene... and you didn't know that I knew about him fucking you... so, I understand in some way."

"But you were okay with him fucking me!" Lisa retorted, feeling confused with her mother's caring explanation.

Tanya's fingers continued to stroke Lisa's hair. "I didn't mean for him to do it honey, you have to believe me...but... but to be honest, in some sick way, I wanted you to know what it felt like... and for him to feel a younger me... Oh fuck honey, I don't know how to explain it."

There was silence again between mother and daughter.

"You liked it though Lisa. Didn't you?" Tanya asked softly. "And when I saw you in my lingerie, and playing with my dirty panties... something snapped inside me."

"I liked it Mommy." Lisa said softly. "Your fingers in me... and then licking your pussy. I.. I've never done that.. but I liked it...."

Tanya suddenly leaned forward and kissed Lisa softly on the lips then pulled away. Lisa looked at her mother then leaned in and kissed her mother back, this time with more passion. Tanya sucked on Lisa's tongue, causing her daughter to moan. Her hands moved to Lisa's breasts and started caressing them lightly.

Tanya pulled away from her daughter, gasping slightly for air. She pulled the sheets halfway off her, displaying her naked breasts. "You're... you're naked Mom." Lisa gasped, staring at her mother's nipples that were now erect.

Tanya smiled. "I usually sleep naked after fucking." She said matter of factly. Then she grinned, "My cunt probably still smells of Jims cum. You want to eat me? ." Tanya said this as she pulled Lisa closer to her.

Lisa hesitated slightly then groaned at the thought of eating her mother's cunt, with the remnants of Jim's cum still inside. She nodded. "I didn't get to taste you properly yesterday Mommy... even though you pulled me to you pussy."

"I wanted you to concentrate on Jim's cock." Tanya replied smiling. "But I'm all yours now." Tanya's hand pushed Lisa's head downward, towards her pussy. Lisa moved down and pulled the sheets off her mother. Tanya spread her legs as Lisa crawled between them. Her trimmed pussy had crusty bits on the vulva, a combination of her dried juices and Jims cum. Her thighs around the crotch were a little crusty as well.

Lisa's tummy did a few little somersaults as she caught the scent of her mothers well marinated pussy from Jims cum and her own juices. She positioned herself between her mothers thighs and started to lick at her mother's pussy. Tanya moaned as she felt her daughter's tongue lap against her slit.

"Ohhh honey." Tanya cooed as she thrust her hips up and down against her daughter's tongue. "That feels soo good."

Flamed by Tanya's words, Lisa started lapping faster, enjoying the taste of the mother's pussy. Lisa moaned as she licked, her own horniness taking over.

"Play with my nips!" Tanya moaned as she reached down to grab her daughter's hands and move them to her own breasts. Lisa started to toy with her mother's nipples, causing Tanya to squirm and moan louder. "Oh god yessss...." Tanya cried out. "Pinch my nipples! Tease them!"

Lisa did as instructed, pinching and tweaking her mother's nipples as she lapped hungrily at the cunt in front of her. Tanya started to make high pitched moans and her body began trembling.

"Oh fuckk... oh fuckkkk......." She cried out. "I'm gonna cum,,,oh fuckkkk yessssss!"

Lisa felt her mother's thighs clamp around her face as her mother's body trembled. She felt she could taste something almost citrusy spill out of her mother's cunt and she licked it wantonly. She carried on licking, as her mother held her head tightly against her pussy, moaning loudly as her body shook. Lisa remained locked to her mother's pussy but stopped licking as she felt her mother's trembling subside.

"Oh fuck honey." Tanya cooed. "You suck pussy so well."

In response, Lisa started licking again slowly at her mother's gash. Tanya giggled. "Stop honey! As much as I could have you lick me the whole day, I want to taste you now."

Lisa lifted her head, looking up at her mother through the splayed legs in front of her. Lisa smiled softly.

"Take off your clothes and come straddle my face." Tanya instructed. "Let's 69... that way we can both enjoy each other at the same time."

Lisa's heart skipped a beat at the thought of 69ing with her mother, let alone with another woman. She had only had cock up until yesterday and the idea of tasting a pussy as her own cunt was being licked send tremors through her. Knowing it would be her mother was even more erotic.

The young daughter crawled up the bed and then threw one leg over her mothers head, straddling it. She lowered herself down until her pussy was just above her mothers head. Tanya reached up to grab her daughter's hips as Lisa lowered her head toward Tanya's own cunt.

Tanya caressed Lisa's cute butt, running her hands all over the ass cheeks before slowly parting them and tracing her fingers along the ass crack to her pussy. Lisa jerked slightly in response. Tanya pulled her ass downwards and started kissing her pussy lips causing Lisa to moan. She silenced herself by burying her own face into her mother's pussy and started to lick as well.

"Mmmppphhh." Lisa moaned as her mother licked her cunt. Not many of the boys she had been with had licked her cunt and those that had didn't do it half as well as her mother was doing. Lisa moaned louder into her mothers pussy, relishing the tingles that were shooting from her clit into her tummy. She tried to time her own licks with her mother's but she found it hard to concentrate with the jolts of sexual pleasure coursing through her.

Tanya kept licking earnestly, realising her daughter was having trouble focusing on her own pussy. It was still pleasurable and Tanya had also liked the mutual stimulation of 69 even if either partner lost focus. Tanya teased her daughters pussy lips with her fingers as her tongue continued lapping rhythmically at her daughters clit and lips. She slid a finger into her daughters pussy and wiggled it about feeling her daughter jerk slightly in response. Tanya eased another finger into her daughter's tight cunt and then started to spread her fingers open and close like a scissoring action to spread the insides of Lisa's cunt.

She pushed her fingers all the way into Lisa's cunt and then curling them downwards, she slowly withdrew her fingers to the pussy opening and then pushed back in, stimulating Lisa's g-spot. Lisa felt an intense feeling of pleasure build up with the stimulation of her g-spot and she lifted her head up and gasped. "Oh fuck! What are you doing to me Mom?"

Tanya buried her fingers deep in her daughters pussy and swirled her tongue around the clit. Then she press her fingers downward again, this time with more pressure, and raked her fingers out. She repeated this action, moving her fingers in and out faster each time and applying more pressure against the g-spot.

Lisa started panting loudly, she tried to offer a few licks of her own to her mother's cunt but the pleasure in her own pussy was too intense to ignore. She felt herself starting to buck her hips against the fingers in her cunt. Tanya was finger fucking her fast now, her fingers almost scratching lightly against the g-spot.

"Oh goddd... oh fuck...Mommm...Mommmmmmm!" Lisa cried out, almost screaming with passion. "Fuckkkk I'm ..I'm...I'm cummmmmmiiiinnggggg"!

She collapsed forward a litte, her body a writhing mess and she kept moaning with pleasure. Tanya grabbed her daughters thigh with her free hand, preventing her from moving away. Lisa's thighs shook and trembled as Tanya jammed her fingers deep into Lisa's cunt while she kept licking her daughters clit.

"Oh fuckkk.... Mommm...Mommm...Oh Godddd!" Lisa continued to cry out in pleasure. She was almost sobbing a little from the intensity of her orgasm as she felt her entire body quaking and tremoring. Tanya finally stopped licking but kept her fingers inside her daughter. Lisa slowly regained composure and bent her head forward, kissing her mother's thighs and pussy lips, almost as if in gratitude.

Her mother pulled her fingers out and gave Lisa's pussy a final long lick causing Lisa to tremble again. With the fingers out of her, Lisa pulled away and turned back, sitting on the bed to face her mother.

Tanya smiled and lifted her fingers to show Lisa. They were covered in thick, white cream. Tanya put the creamy fingers into her mouth and sucked on it, making a slow and deliberate show off it. Lisa crawled next to her mother and lay beside her.

"Oh God mom! What did you do to me? Was that white stuff all my cream?"

Tanya giggled. "A little trick I learnt from some guy a long time ago. I teased your g-spot honey. I love it when it's done to me and well...I wanted you to experience it."

"It was.. it was...so intense." Lisa moaned back. "I almost felt I was going to pee."

"That would have been squirting Hon." Tanya explained, "It's not easy to achieve or to even allow yourself to do... but once you get used to the intense pleasure, and let yourself go? Well... liquid sprays out of you."

"Like.. like a guys cum?" Lisa asked, finding all of this information coupled with the pleasure she had fely a little too much to process.

"Not quite the same." Tanya laughed. "But in essence, yes. Female ejaculation."

"Have you squirted mom?" Lisa persisted.

"Yes." Tanya nodded. "The first time I held back, afraid of embarrassing myself, till I learnt what it was....I've gushed quite a few times."

Tanya leaned in to kiss her daughter again. Lisa could taste herself on her mother's lips. They kissed lovingly for a few minutes before Lisa snuggled in to her mom, her head lying on her mother's breasts. Tanya caressed her daughter's hair lovingly.

"This is all so confusing Mom." Lisa said softly. "I.. I mean... yesterday, and now this. It's.. It's not that I didn't like it... but.. but..."

"But I'm your mother." Tanya finished the sentence for her. "I know hon. I know. It's confusing for me too but like you said, I liked it and I don't regret it."

"And Jim's your boyfriend." Lisa stated.

"Yeah...yeah... And maybe we shouldn't think too much about it." Tanya replied softly.

Lisa raised herself on her elbow to look at her mom. "Is this... will this happen again? And Jim?"

Tanya smiled softly, almost a little pensively. "Honestly? I think it might... I think it will." She replied. "As for Jim... well, as much as I want him for myself, I'm not so sure I can keep up and I don't want to lose him. Better he fucks you and I know about it than cheat with some other floozy that I don't know about. You're my own blood and bones after all."

They lay in silence for a while, the only sounds their heavy post sexual breathing. Tanya broke the silence. "Do you want to? Do this again?" She asked.

Lisa nodded. "I think so... You know I love you mom, but this... this.. it's like I love you more now and.. and.. I really don't know how to explain it."

"I think I understand." Tanya said. "And... and Jim? Do you want to fuck him?"

Lisa stared at her mother, locking eyes with her. "He.. he makes me feel things I never knew mom... his cock... I mean it just... it's just so good." Lisa replied. "And, in some perverted way, I like that he fucks us both... if that makes sense. But I guess its up to him and you.... I never did and never will try and seduce him mom. I won't do that to you."

"But what you're saying is that Jim wants to fuck you, you will!" Tanya smiled at her daughter who smiled back.

Lisa raised herself further up on her elbows, looking down at her mother. She locked eyes with her. "Do you think he wants to keep fucking me?" She asked, almost excitedly.

Their eyes stayed locked on each other for a moment before Tanya's eyes flickered to the door. A smile lit up her face. "Perhaps you should ask Jim that question Honey." Tanya remarked.

Lisa followed her mother's gaze to see Jim standing in the doorway, sweating slightly from his walk.

"Morning ladies!" He grinned cheerfully. "What did I miss?!"

*** ***** ****