Taking Allison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake grinned and looked across the room at Adam. "You gotta come get a closer look at this, man."

Adam stood up and walked over to the trio, taking the spot on the couch where Harry was sitting.

Allison looked her husband in the eyes as her hand pumped Jake's cock. Adam looked back, watching her blue eyes light up at the feeling of having her pussy eating. "Hi baby." She whispered to her husband. Adam smiled. "Are you having fun?"

Allison shut her eyes, her mouth was agape, letting out breathy moans. "Oh...yes." She nodded. Harry's hands were firmly placed on each of her round ass cheeks as his tongue rapidly rubbed against her clit.

Adam watched as his wife had her pussy eaten. "Sounds like you're doing a good job, Harry. I think you're gonna earn her pussy."

Allison smiled at her husband's words, she was glad he was playing along, encouraging even. Jake leaned down, taking her face in his hands once more and pulled her into a kiss, to which she eagerly returned, between their two week break, and their entire night of teasing, dancing, sucking, and now cunnilingus, she was ready to explode.

She stood up off Harry and climbed on top of Jake, her hand quickly found his cock and lined it up with her opening and sunk herself down on the stiff shaft.

"Oh, fuck, I've missed this." Allison sighed out heavily. She slowly bounced up and down on Jake's cock. Harry stood up and watched the two, he looked at Adam and grinned, thankful that a husband would allow his beautiful wife to be shared in such a fashion. Allison and Jake both moaned, their bodies wrapped up in pure sex, she leaned back and reached out to Harry, grabbing his cock, jerking it as she rode Jake.

Adam was rock hard in his jeans, his underwear was wet with his precum. Adam stood up to allow Harry his seat back, which he graciously accepted and sat back down. Adam walked back over to the other couch and watched the show unfold.

Allison bounced happily on Jake's cock, Jake's hands gripped her hips to help control her movements. Allison moaned and reached her hand over to Harry, she gripped his cock and jerked him as she bounced. Harry breathed heavily at the pleasure of her touch, he reached a hand over to feel her breasts, he squeezed and rubbed each one, amazed by how gorgeous her body was. Allison tilted her head back as she rode. Harry's hand trailed from her chest up to her face, his index finger found her lips, her tongue immediately licked over it as if his finger was a cock, she then began sucking on it. Jake gave her a spank.

Allison moaned out and took Harry's finger out of her mouth. She twisted her body slightly and leaned over to Harry. She lowered herself while making sure to keep Jake inside her and opened her mouth, her tongue swirled around the head of Harry's cock before taking his shaft in her mouth. Harry gasped at the sensation, he moaned out. "That feels so good." He said with a groan. Allison moaned on Harry's cock as Jake thrusted up into her, gripping her tight to keep her on him.

Adam watched as his wife fucked and sucked at the same time. Jake looked at Adam. "Whatcha think Adam? Ever think you'd see your wife like this?" Adam laughed and shook his head. "No way."

Allison took Harry out of her mouth, and sat back up straight, upon hearing Adam's voice. "You love watching it though, don't you baby?" She asked, her hips continued to gyrate on Jake.

"Of course I do." He affirmed.

"Good boy." She returned with a grin, she leaned down and kissed Jake on the lips before standing up. She turned to Harry. "Speaking of good boys, it's your turn now." She sexily sauntered past him, her ass swayed as she walked. She sauntered past the coffee table and finally stood in front of Adam. She smiled at him before getting on her hands and knees on the floor, perpendicular to the couch. She looked up at her husband and smiled, Adam smiled back. She then looked over to the other couch where the two men sat.

"Harry?" She called out, her voice was pouty, her ass was perked out, ready for his cock. Harry quickly got up, he stripped his shirt off, took the remainder of his clothes off and quickly walked over to see the exposed, inviting pussy. "God damn!" He exclaimed. "I haven't seen pussy like this since I was 25 years old." Harry dropped down to his knees behind Allison

Allison looked back at Harry who was beginning to mount her, his cock slowly slid inside her, causing her to whine softly at the pleasure. "Fuck, that pussy feels good." Harry whispered out.

Allison looked over at Jake. "Bring me your cock." She ordered, Jake quickly obliged and joined Allison on the other side of the coffee table, he got down on his knees in front of her. Allison looked Jake in the eyes, her mouth agape as she moaned from Harry's thrusting, she turned her head to look up at Adam, who just watched in amazement.

"Harry's cock feels so good." She told Adam, her voice was breathy, she took Jake's cock in her hand and stroked him, Harry was picking up speed behind her, the lips of her pussy gripped his cock. Allison's moans got louder, turning into loud yelps. "Oh! Yes, fuck me, Harry!" She said as she threw her head back, her hair flipping with the movement. Jake sat down and got closer to Allison, he began to kiss on her neck. Allison couldn't believe how wonderful it was to have the full attention of two men like that.

Allison met Jake's lips with hers, the two kissed deeply for a moment before she lowered her head down to suck Jake's cock, the movement from Harry's thrusts helped her go back and forth as she sucked.

Jake's hand gripped the back of Allison's head, her hair was between his fingers. He began to thrust himself her mouth, Adam watched the three as his wife got properly fucked. He listened to the suction Allison was giving Jake, the gags as his cock hit her throat, it was truly marvelous. Allison slowly took each inch of Jake into her mouth carefully trying to get to the base.

Jake moaned out softly as she finally took the last inch. He gripped her head harder. "Keep it there." Allison's face turned red, it was apparent she was really exerting herself. She jerked her head back, taking Jake out of her mouth as she gasped for air. She moaned from Harry while breathing heavily, strands of saliva and precum cascaded down her chin and neck, she jerked Jake's wet cock, her eyes were glazed over, she was trying to catch her breath.

She looked up at her husband "Hey babe, come give me a kiss." she joked, causing everyone in the room to laugh.

"Absolutely not!" Adam played back while laughing.

"Oh come on. Don't you wanna kiss your beautiful wife?" She playfully puckered her lips, kissing the air a couple times.

Harry took himself out of her and had to catch his breath as well, he pulled Allison back up against him, he squeezed her breast with one hand and rubbed her clit with another. Allison moaned and reached her hand to the back of Harry's head, stroking his hair. "How are you feeling, baby?" Harry asked, he began kissing and sucking on her ear.

Allison smiled. "I feel wonderful, thank you Harry." She was truly happy being devoured by the two of them, "I could use another drink though." Allison stood up and walked over to the bar. she looked at Jake's selection of liquors. Jake walked over as well, he lovingly wrapped her arms around her from behind, his cock hung down, brushing up against her ass cheeks.

"I feel you back there." Allison said with a smile as she poured herself a shot of vodka. She downed it and wiped herself off with a bar towel.

"There. That should get the taste of you out of my mouth...not that I mind it, but I like kissing you." She said.

Jake didn't say anything, he instead bent her over the bar. "Oh?" Allison asked, delighted, she looked over to her husband and Harry, who was walking over to the bar. She moaned as Jake entered her. "God I love this cock."

Harry stopped beside her. "What about this cock?" He asked, motioning to his. Allison gripped his cock and slowly stroked it. "I love this one too." She gave her husband a devilish smile. "Honey, come join the party." She called out, Adam got up and walked over, taking a seat in front of his wife, she moaned at Jake's movements, his cock pumped in and out of her. She looked her husband in the eyes, her mouth was agape to let out her moans.

She reached over and took her husband's hand in hers, squeezing it sweetly, Harry's cock occupied her other hand. Allison found great comfort in her husband being there. Her body was for Jake and Harry, but Adam was still the most important person in the room.

Harry knelt down and kissed on her neck. His lips trailed along, sucking on the skin, licking, finally finding her ear. He nibbled on her earlobe, giving her a tickled pleasure, her arms immediately got goosebumps. "Oh I like that." She whispered out, she jerked Harry a bit quicker.

Adam smiled, looking at his wife, then Harry. "Uh oh, Harry, you found one of her spots."

Allison let out a soft scream. "Fuck! Jake found my other spotI" She let out, Jake's thrusts got faster, he had one arm wrapped around her waist, the other was gripping a shoulder. Allison's wails got louder, she was completely wrapped up in the two and loving it.

She felt her orgasm nearing. "Just like that, Just like that." She whispered out. Her eyes stayed locked on her husband's, she continued holding his hand, squeezing a bit as her orgasm quickly approached. The room was filled with the sounds of bodies slapping together, moans, and the occasional spank from either Harry or Jake.

Allison stared deep into her husband's eyes. "I'm going to cum. Jake's going to make me cum." Her voice was quivering, her breaths were short.

Jake's finger quickly rubbed on her clit, his cock rapidly pushing inside her. She took her hand off Harry's cock and wrapped her arm around him, she grabbed onto him as she braced herself. Finally, she let out a high pitched squeal before screaming out, her orgasm sent a warm rush through her body, her eyes rolled back as she moaned uncontrollably, grabbing onto Harry and her husband harder. Jake pumped through the orgasm, letting the sound of her moans guide his moments until he could tell she was coming down, he slowly took himself out.

Allison leaned on the bar, catching her breath. "I really needed that." She closed her eyes and smiled.

Jake breathed heavily, catching his breath as well. "Why don't the four of us grab some drinks and head down to the hot tub?"

Allison smiled and nodded. "That's a really good idea." Her voice sounded tired, but satisfied. Allison knelt down and opened a mini fridge under the bar, she grabbed herself a bottle of water before standing back up. Harry patted her bare ass a few times as Allison downed the bottle.

Jake poured three glasses of scotch and looked at Allison. "What would you like, baby?"

Allison swallowed some water. "Pour me one too, I can drink scotch with the boys." She teased.

Jake smiled and grabbed another glass. "Alright, four scotches."

"Not the only thing that gets better with age." Allison said with a cheeky smile, everyone laughed at her joke.

"Oh man, this girl is the best." Harry said, he squeezed her ass once more and kissed her cheek.

The four grabbed their drinks and headed down to the basement, Jake and Harry's hands would feel her ass as she walked. Adam was the only one clothed.

Jake led the group out the sliding glass door, the night air outside was chilly, the hot water would be a nice contrast. Jake put his drink down on a table and went to flip up the hot tub cover, Harry used the cool air as an excuse to get close to Allison. He wrapped his arm around her. "We gotta keep you warm." He played.

"Oh thank you! I wasn't going to make it." Allison joked back in a fake dramatic voice, she wrapped her arms around Harry. "We have to keep you warm too." She told him, stroking his cock, the two then kissed softly on the lips. Jake got the cover off the hot tub, he walked up the steps and stepped into the steaming water that was lit up by color changing LEDs under the water. Allison and Harry followed both with drinks in hand, Jake and Harry both made sure she got in safely without slipping.

Adam watched everybody get in, he got naked himself, grabbed his glass of scotch and stepped into the water, his wife was already between Jake and Harry.

The hot water felt great against the cool air that came off the lake, Allison nuzzled happily between the two men who were not doing a good job of keeping their hands to themselves, Allison surely didn't mind.

Adam took a sip of his scotch, admittedly, not his drink of choice, but appreciated Jake sharing the expensive bottles. Allison reached over to her glass she had placed on one of the hot tub's cup holders, she took a sip of the scotch and groaned, making a face of dissatisfaction.

"I forgot I didn't like scotch." She admitted, trying not to cough as the liquid burned her throat.

"Oh come on now, this stuff is excellent." Jake responded before taking a sip out of his own glass.

Allison threw the glass back and downed the rest of the small amount of scotch that was in the glass, she winced at the taste, though her college days made her a professional at taking shots.

She turned to Jake and leaned into him. "Here, if you like the taste of scotch so much..." The two shared a slow, tongue heavy kiss, the scotch was apparent in Allison's breath.

"I like scotch too..." Harry said.

Allison broke her kiss with Jake. "Is that right?" She turned her head to Harry and gave him the same slow, tongue filled kiss she gave Jake. Harry's hands found her breasts, Allison's hands were both under the water, stroking the two men.

Allison smiled and stroked the two men. "I still need some time to recharge, you boys wear me out." She said before closing her eyes, she leaned her head back, the hot water and jets were so relaxing after rigorous sex. Jake leaned in and softly kissed on her neck causing Allison to sigh happily.

Harry's hands played with the young set of breasts. He looked over at Adam, "You are such a champ for sharing your wife with us."

Allison was moaning softly at Jake's kisses, her eyes opened. "He's the champ? I'm the one doing all the work." She teased.

"But without him agreeing, you wouldn't be doing any of the work." Harry responded, his thumbs swirled over her nipples.

"I think more husbands need to be like Adam." Jake said.

"Yeah, he's alright." Allison played.

"What can I say?" Adam responded, "it would be selfish for me not to."

The two voiced their agreement, Allison took her hands off the cock and floated over to her husband and snuggled up against him. The other two whined as she went away.

"God, you boys be patient." Allison jokingly scolded, her hand went under the water and gripped her Adam's cock, he was hard, she smiled at the fact that her infidelity was such a turn on. She slowly stroked him and whispered in his ear, "Did you like watching your wife get fucked by two older men?" She gently bit his earlobe, Adam nodded.

"I'm gonna ride you so hard later." She whispered again and kissed his cheek.

Jake and Harry spread out a bit, both of them wanted Allison back over on their side, though they figured they couldn't complain as she and Adam were married and had both been so generous, not every husband would be so comfortable with seeing their wives do what Allison did.

Allison closed her eyes and laid against her husband. She was happy and warm snuggled up with Adam, resting in her afterglow after she had been properly fucked after not seeing Jake for nearly two weeks, Harry was a bonus.

"Have you ever had a threesome before?" Jake asked, then took a sip of his scotch.

Allison's eyes remained closed, she shook her head. "Never."

Jake followed up his question, "What did you think?"

Allison grinned and sighed. "It was wonderful." She opened her eyes and looked at the two men, both sitting at opposite corners of the hot tub.

"And Adam? What did you think?" Jake asked.

Adam smiled, squeezing his wife. "It was different, but a lot of fun to watch."

Harry chimed in, "If you don't mind me asking, how do you do it? How are you able to watch your wife fuck other men? I mean, I thank you for it, because your wife is incredible."

Adam reached over and took his scotch from the cup holder and took a sip, he was quiet for a moment, trying to gather his thoughts to make words. Allison was curious as to what he would tell them, the two have had many conversations about their wife sharing with Jake over the weeks they've been meeting up with him.

"You know, it's hard to put into words. It started off as a casual fetish, just something I'd browse, something I never thought I'd actually want to come to fruition, but we talked it over and met Jake. The three of us hit it off with him, especially Allison, obviously, and we just sort of let the night play out. The first time I saw them kiss was a crazy rush of jealousy, anxiety and arousal, and it was something we all enjoyed so much, so we kept it going. My wife is beautiful, and watching her fuck is truly erotic. Jake's been very respectful of the two of us, and I know that Allison is my wife and it doesn't hurt that once we get home we have wild sex ourselves."

Allison beamed at her husband's words and leaned up and kissed his cheek. She was so joyed to hear him talk about their arrangement like that and felt so lucky that they had a strong enough relationship to make it happen.

Jake smiled and nodded, "Well, I appreciate the both of you more than you know." He raised his glass. "Cheers to Allison and Adam."

Harry raised his glass and repeated. "To Allison and Adam!"

Adam smiled and floated over and raised his glass, "To us!" Allison moved to them as well, "I finished my drink, but to us!" The three clinked glasses, Jake quickly slugged back his drink and wrapped an arm around Allison's waist then used the weightlessness in the water to easily guide her over to him. Allison laughed and sat on his lap. "God, you really do get needy." She teased as she swung a leg on the other side of him to straddle him, giving him a up close view of her breasts.

"Don't I ever." Jake responded as he planted a few kisses along her check, Harry reached over and gently felt her breast. Allison arched her back to let the men touch and kiss where they pleased, her hand went under the water and gripped Jake's cock. Adam sat back in his original spot, it was astounding to him how quickly Allison and Jake could get things started. It seemed to him as if they tried to see how many times they could have sex and it seems like they beat their score every time they saw each other.

Allison's body was grinding against Jake once again, Harry leaned in to kiss her on the lips, their tongues swapped heavily, she gripped Harry's cock as well. Allison broke the kiss and got off of Jake as she felt him get up, he sat on the edge of the hot tub. Allison leaned in and flicked her tongue on the head of Jake's cock while jerking the shaft. Harry stood up and joined Jake on the edge of the hot tub, he sat next to him, Allison stroked Harry and leaned over to coat his stiffening cock with her tongue. The two men sighed and groaned softly as she took turns sucking and jerking the two older men.

As Allison took Jake back into her mouth, Harry sat back down in the water, his cock was at full attention. "Come here." Harry said softly, Allison released Jake and straddled Harry, she sunk down on him slowly and let out a soft moan. She slowly rode Harry, the warm water was starting to ripple and splash around them, she leaned back into Jake who was still sitting on the edge and took him back into her mouth, her tongue wrapped around the head, her hand pumped on his shaft. The mixture of her warm mouth, wet tongue and vibrations from the moan gave Jake an intense pleasure. "God that's good." He whispered.